Day by Day

Story Info
A busty mother and well hung son get closer over a week.
25.3k words
4.81
540.8k
919
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

This is a mom/son story with big tits and big dicks -- if that's not what you're into then don't bother reading it and complaining about it in the comments.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

FRIDAY

"These what you want, baby?" my mother said, cupping her huge tits that were almost spilling out of the red basque she wore. A tiny silk G-string and a pair of black thigh high stockings were the only other things she was wearing as she knelt on her bed. "You've been staring at them all night," she said. She tossed her mane of thick black hair over her shoulder, tilting her head sideways as her hands groped at her massive mounds. "Want to cum all over them? I'll let you -- I really like feeling cum on my tits -- on my face."

I think with those words my cock got even harder.

"Well? Want to fuck me and cum all over me?" my mother asked. "John? John?"

The only reply she got from her asshole of a boyfriend was a long drawn out snore as he slipped into unconsciousness on the bed beside her.

I stood outside her bedroom door, peering through the gap where it had been left open an inch or two, and couldn't believe that once again, John and my mom had gone out and he'd come home after too many beers and passed out when the sexiest, horniest, biggest titted woman I knew was dressed up in lingerie and ready to fuck him.

"Oh you fucking asshole," she said, sitting back on her heels and looking down at him. She slapped his chest angrily but he didn't move, just kept on sleeping, an occasional snore rattling out of him. She stood up and grabbed her dressing gown, pulling it on. As she did that, I quickly moved away and into my own bedroom, hurriedly climbing into bed, grabbing my tablet and opening up my Kindle app, pretending to read.

A couple of seconds later, there was a gentle tap at my door.

"Zak? You still awake?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, come on in, mom," I said.

My door opened and she stepped in, her dressing gown covering up her basque and G-string but as it fell to mid-thigh, I could still see her stockings. And no matter what she did, it seemed like she could never cover up that magnificent cleavage of hers.

"Mind if I sit with you for a while?" she asked.

"Never a problem, you know that, mom." I said, all too aware of my hard on beneath my bed sheets as she climbed on to the bed and cuddled in next to me, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder, one arm draped over my bare stomach, her huge tits pressing up against me. "Let me guess -- John did something to piss you off again?" I asked, reaching up and stroking her hair.

"You have no idea," she said sadly, her hand lazily tracing circles on my stomach. Obviously I did but I wasn't going to admit to her that I'd just been spying on her again. With a mom as hot as mine, obviously I'd watched her before.

"What happened?" I asked, glancing down. Her enormous tits rested against each other as she was laying almost side on, and bulged out of the gap in her dressing gown. My cock throbbed just inches from her hand as I imagined sliding my big dick between those marvellous jugs.

"Oh, I'd planned something -- special -- and he went and fell asleep on me. Again." she said.

"He doesn't seem to be making you happy, mom," I said, stroking her hair. "So why stick with him?"

"I don't know," she said. "I guess I just don't want to be alone anymore."

"You're not alone, mom. You've got me," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. Damn she was beautiful. "Thank you, baby, but your old mom needs some things her son can't give to her."

"Sounds like John's not doing so well in that area, though," I said.

"No, guess not," she said, looking down and snuggling closer to me, her tits pressing up against my side. "I know I shouldn't compare but he's nothing like your dad was in that department."

My dad had died eighteen months before of a heart attack. It had been a rough period of adjustment for both of us but we'd managed okay. Finally feeling lonely, mom had started dating John about a month ago.

"I know," I said without thinking.

Mom looked up at me again. "How could you know that?" she asked with a smile.

Before I could answer, a long, loud, drawn out snore came from her bedroom, clear as day. She looked at my bedroom door which was closed and then -- as another snore was heard -- looked under the desk where my laptop and books sat. The house we lived in was quite old and originally had been warmed by the air rising from the fire in the main living room, channelled through ducts running in the walls and let into the rooms by way of vents. There was a grill beneath my desk that faced another grill in the wall of my mom's room, both being fed by the same duct. Due to that, I could hear everything that went on in my mom's bedroom.

"Oh my God," my mom said, laying back against me. "You must have heard me and your dad just about every night."

"Pretty much," I laughed. Mom and dad used to have sex most nights and mom had always been very vocal.

"Jesus, I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"What's to be embarrassed about, mom?" I asked. "You and dad enjoyed having sex. Big deal."

"Yes, but I didn't realise you could hear everything." She buried her head in my chest. "God, the things you would have heard me say."

"Mom, there's nothing to worry about, seriously. You enjoy sex and you like being talkative during it. Honestly, I wish I could find a girl like that."

There was a pause for a while as mom laid next to me, thinking. Eventually she asked "So you're not freaked out by anything you've heard me say?"

"Mom, I love you. Nothing you could do or say could change that."

There was another pause before she looked up at me again, smiling this time. "Why didn't you mention it before? That you could hear me and your dad? I thought kids hated the idea of their old folks having sex."

I shrugged. "Honestly, I -- I kinda enjoyed it," I said.

We looked at each other, a slow smile spreading across her face. "Did you ever -- you know -- " she nodded down at my crotch. " -- while you were listening, I mean?"

"Mom, you can't ask me that," I said with a fake shocked expression.

"Sorry, sorry, you're right, shouldn't have asked," she said, putting her head on my chest again. "But did you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I did," I admitted. "All the time."

"So -- have you missed hearing me -- since your dad died, I mean?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, I have," I said. "It hasn't -- you know -- hasn't really been the same since."

"I'll have to see what I can do about that," she said. She sat up abruptly and leaned in close, her huge tits pressing against me. "I love you, Zak," she said and kissed me on the lips. Just a peck, but it was something she'd never done before.

She got up and went back to her bedroom.

SATURDAY

I went to work the next day in the store where I'd worked for the last few months, just helping out on a Saturday, but it was nice to have my own money coming in. When I got home, my mom was already there; she made some food a little later and we chilled, watching a movie and eating some popcorn. John, she said, wouldn't be coming over that night.

As the movie finished, she said "I'm going to bed. You should too."

"I think I might see what's on next," I said, flicking through the channels.

"No, I think you should go to bed," she said pointedly, staring at me.

"Okay," I said, "I'm going to bed." I kissed her on the top of the head and went off to my room after visiting the bathroom. Ten minutes later, I heard her enter her room and then everything went quiet.

Sometimes -- and I admit this -- I can be really dumb. I honestly didn't think about why my mom had effectively sent me to my room. Instead, I grabbed some my laptop and lazily browsed the net, checking my Facebook page and posting a couple of comments on friends' posts, that sort of thing.

Just as I switched it off and put it back on the desk, planning to go to sleep, I heard a moan drift through the grate from my mom's room.

"Uuuhhhhhhhnnnn -- fuck -- mmmmmmm -- that's good."

Instantly our conversation of the night before came back to me and I realised my mom was masturbating and being vocal -- with the deliberate intention that I heard her.

"Aaaahhhnnnnn -- fuck -- yes -- hhuuuhhnnnn," she sighed. Sure she was quieter than when her and dad used to have sex but the fact that she had sent me to my room before she started -- that she was doing this for my benefit -- was just as big a turn on.

I listened intently, taking a hold of my dick through my pajamas, stroking it to full hardness in seconds.

"Fuck -- fucking hell -- aaahhhnnnnn -- oh fuck," she groaned.

I had to see what she was doing so as quietly as I could, my dick leading the way, I snuck out of my room and positioned myself at her door, once again peering through. My mom was naked on the bed, her shoulders and head propped up by a pillow, her legs spread wide. One hand was groping at her huge tits, occasionally lifting one of them up so she could suck on her own nipples, while her other hand slid a large dildo in and out of her shaved pussy.

"Aaaahhhhh yes -- mmmmnnn -- fuck -- feels so good," she moaned, working the rubber cock in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me -- fuck me," she sighed.

I grabbed hold of my dick and stroked it in time with her movements of the dildo, imagining that it was my dick sliding in and out of her pussy and not some fake rubber cock. My hand slid up and down my big shaft faster and faster as I watched my mom fuck herself with that dildo faster and faster, clenching the base and cramming it into her twat, her other hand grabbing at her huge tits.

"Uuuuhhnnnn fuck -- me -- mmmnnnnn -- gonna cum -- ahhhhhahhhhhh -- cumming -- fucking -- cumming!" she cried as she came, bucking her hips up towards the ceiling as she shoved the fake dick as far into her pussy as she could.

I let out a gasp of my own as my dick lurched in my hand and sent out the first of many streams of thick jism, splattering them against her bedroom door as I came a lot sooner than normal, turned on by watching my mom fuck herself with that dildo while making as much noise as she did just for me. Some part of my brain was still working rationally as I put my hand in front of my dick to try and catch as much of my load as I could but I've always delivered a huge amount of spunk and there was no way I could catch everything from this load after watching my mom fuck herself for me.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, my mom puled the fake dick from her twat and brought it to her mouth, sucking the whole length down her throat in one move, before pulling it out and licking it clean. My dick pulsed again and spurted out yet more jizz, the thick fluid falling to the floor. My mom put her dildo on the bedside cabinet and then looked over at the wall that separated my bedroom from her -- and blew me a kiss.

I watched her pull her bedsheets over herself and slide down the bed, reaching to turn her light out. I stood there, a load of cum in one hand, my cock in the other and a fuck load of jizz splashed over the door and the floor. I tried to wait, to give it a few minutes before heading off to the bathroom and cleaning my hands and then -- on the way back -- used a towel I'd brought from the bathroom to try as quietly as I could to clean up my mess. Hoping I'd got everything, I headed back to my room and crawled into bed.

SUNDAY

"Good morning, Zak," my mom said as I walked into the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Looking at her as she stood wearing skin tight yoga pants that hugged her perfect, round ass and a spaghetti strap top that was stretched tight over her huge braless tits, my first thought was You, mom but I managed to croak out a request for some cereal as I sat at the breakfast table.

Mom moved around the kitchen, humming along to the song on the radio, a big, beaming smile on her face. I can honestly say she hadn't looked this happy since dad had died.

Once she fixed me some cereal and a glass of OJ, she sat down at the table opposite me and watched as I ate. She put one elbow on the table and her chin in her palm, leaning forward, the low neckline of her top giving me a perfect view of her deep, deep cleavage which -- of course -- I couldn't stare at, despite what had happened last night. Mom didn't know I'd watched her the night before so I couldn't just start ogling her.

Again, I repeat -- sometimes I am so dumb.

"Did you sleep well last night, honey?" she asked me.

"Uhh, yeah," I said.

"Was it -- you know -- like old times? Listening in?"

I blushed. "Yeah. Yeah, it was," I said.

"Was I loud enough? Did you hear everything?" she asked.

"Well -- no, I mean yeah, you were."

Mom reached over and took hold of my hand. "You hesitated there. Come on, Zak, be honest."

I blushed even more, my face feeling really hot. "It's just -- you were louder before," I said.

Mom laughed. "Before I had your dad to help me," she said. "There's only so much an old lady can do on her own."

"Mom, you're not old," I said, and meant it.

"For that you get a hug," she said, standing up and pulling my head into her chest, her warm, soft but firm tit flesh almost enveloping me. "I'm going to do some yoga," she said, heading out of the kitchen. "Clean up when you're done if you make a mess," she said with a smile.

It took me a moment to wonder if she was referring to anything other than the cereal.

A few minutes later, I walked quietly to the living room door. Mom's yoga DVD was playing on the TV and she was in front of it, watching the screen as she stretched and bent and balanced through her workout. I watched her perfect ass -- a text book definition of a round peach that was still high and firm but which jiggled just enough as she walked -- and thought back to all the times I'd heard her beg dad to fuck her in it. Mom was into anal in a big way and dad had been happy to oblige.

She spread her legs, bent at the waist, her torso upside down, looking at me from between her own legs, smiling as she saw me stood in the doorway watching her. Straightening up, I watched from behind as she grabbed hold of her big tits -- not something the instructor was doing on the screen, I noticed -- before reaching around and taking hold of her ass cheeks. She leaned forward and arched her back at the same time, her fingers digging into her butt cheeks, spreading them, stretching the material tighter. She pumped her hips back and fore a few times -- again, not a move that was happening on screen -- and moaned low in her throat.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled -- then winked! Mom straightened up again and began following the instructions on screen. I headed upstairs, my hard cock tenting my pajamas once more.

The rest of the day went by as most Sundays did -- I visited a couple of friends and hung out with them, while mom did the same. She usually hung around with her sister, my aunt Laura, but that weekend my aunt was away with work. Aunt Laura was great -- a few years younger than my mom but just as hot, she'd never married though she'd had a couple of long term relationships.

In the evening, mom and I watched another movie, curled up together on the sofa, her snuggled up to my side, my arm around her. She'd changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt which had enough buttons undone to give me a great view of her cleavage once again. And this time, as my head was above hers, I took full advantage, barely watching the movie, just staring at the slopes of her round, smooth tits.

As the movie finished, she affectionately patted my thigh. "Time to go to bed," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, saluting her order, making her chuckle. I headed off to my room and stripped off, waiting expectantly on my bed. A few minutes later I heard mom head to the bathroom then to her bedroom. Unlike the night before, it took no time at all for her moans to come sliding through the grill.

"Uuuhhnnnnn fuck -- fuck yeah -- aahahhhhh," she sighed, definitely louder than the night before. "Ahhhhhh -- fuck me -- fuck me," she moaned.

Hard-on already in my hand, I quietly sneaked out of my room and headed to the door of my mom's bedroom. I hesitated as I approached, noticing that the door was opened a few inches more than it had been last time -- and then stopped dead in my tracks. A fresh, clean towel was hanging off the door handle.

It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out that mom had realised I'd shot my load everywhere the night before while I was outside her room and had hung the towel there specifically for me. She was giving me permission to jerk off while watching her!

"Aaahhhhhh fuck -- fucking hell," my mom sighed. I stepped over to the door and looked through the much wider gap. Mom was in much the same position as last night -- this time though she was sat up a bit more, most of her back against the wooden headboard, her knees drawn up and spread wide. Her huge, naked tits looked fantastic in the light from her bedside lamp as she groped at them, pushing them up in turn to suck and nibble at the stiff, hard buds of her nipples. All the while she used her other hand to slide her fake cock in and out of her pussy which I had a much better view of -- at some point during the day, she'd turned the bed so that she was now facing the door directly!

"Fuuuuuuuck -- uuuhhhhhnnnn -- do it -- uuuhhnnnnn -- do it." she groaned, looking over at the doorway where I stood. I couldn't work out if she could see me because of the shadows and the darkness of the hall where I stood but even if she didn't know I was there for definite, she was plainly assuming I would be.

"Mmmmnnnnn fuck -- uuuhhhhhh so good," my mom moaned as she fucked herself with her dildo. At the same time, matching her movements and rhythm, I stroked my big dick, sliding my hand up and down the shaft, smearing pre-cum along the length. "Yeah -- yeah, that's it," my mom said, still looking my way, lifting one of her tits up and licking around her nipple. "Mmmmmm -- fucking hell -- hhhunnnnnn -- do it -- do it."

I stroked my dick as she slid the dildo in and out of her pussy, her free hand pinching her nipples and grabbing handfuls of her huge jugs.

"Uuhhhhnnnn fucking hell -- ahhhhh -- gonna cum," she groaned. "Hhuuuhhhnnn -- cum -- cum for me -- mmmmmmm -- cum for me -- cum for mommy!"

And that was all it took. I grabbed the towel she'd left for me and wrapped it around the head of my cock as I unleashed a torrent of jizz, spurting another massive load out as, on the bed, mom bucked and writhed, throwing her head back as she came at the same time. Spurt after spurt of cum poured into the towel, my dick jumping with each shot, the towel becoming soaking wet in seconds. I watched as mom groaned and sighed, pulling the dildo from her pussy and sucking it clean again, staring out at me the whole time.

Eventually she put the dildo on the side, blew a kiss towards me, slid down the bed and turned the light out.

I grinned, dumping the cum-soaked towel into the nearby washing hamper and headed back to my room.

MONDAY

By the time I woke up on Monday morning, mom was already out at work. Dad's death had left us fairly well off but mom still worked part time in an office as a financial officer. Sure she had big tits, a great ass, good looks and was kinky as fuck but that didn't stop her being smart. My aunt Laura had helped fix her up with the job in the same firm that she worked at, though she was full time and was in a different department. Still, it meant that they could spend a bit more time together which they both enjoyed.

The only drawback to her job was that her current boyfriend, John, worked there, too. They'd met a couple of months ago and, a few weeks later, started dating though it didn't sound like it was going very well.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers