Day in the Life Ch. 1

Story Info
WWF Debra gives him tickets and more.
2.7k words
4.41
44.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
18 Followers

Tyler was a 21 years old and he loved to daydream about several female celebrities, and this often got him in trouble at school. One day while he was watching TV, an ad popped up saying that the WWF was coming to his city and that the tickets went on sale this Saturday morning. He was so exited that he was going to go since many of the women that he wanted to fuck the most were in the WWF.

On Friday night he set his alarm to wake him up around 5:30 to make sure that he got his tickets. When he woke up on Saturday he look over at his alarm clock and saw that he had had a power outage during the night, he checked his watch and saw that it was 9 o'clock! There was no way that he was gonna get his tickets now since they went on sale and 7:00 o'clock. He called anyway and they told him exactly what he thought they were going to say, that they were all sold out.

After that he sat down on the couch and watched TV and thought that he should get a battery-powered alarm clock so that this wouldn't happen again. He was watching TV; pissed of cause he didn't get tickets to the show, then he decided to find another way to get the tickets. He stood up to held him think, he walked over to the refrigerator to get a beer. As he was walking he heard some annoying person trying to sell cars say that "if you come and take a simple survey you can meet the WWF's Debra, and Debra will pick five people and the will get tickets and one lucky winner will get a VIP pass to the upcoming WWF live event."

"Holy Shit!" Tyler yelled. Quickly he had a shower and grabbed his car keys and ran out the door. When he got there, there was several other people were in line "Damn there's no way that I am gonna get tickets" he though. He waited in line and in about half an hour he got his first look at the gorgeous blond. She was wearing one of her usual tight outfits, which show more of her huge tits that on TV, he could also see a hint of her nipples poking against her top.

When he got to be the third person in line he could clearly see the outline of her nipples. He got up there and Debra glanced down at his crotch and her eyes widened, apparently he didn't notice the large bulge in his pants. After a few moments of awkward silence she finally said something. "Hello I'm Debra" she held out her hand. "I'm Tyler, nice to meet you."

"Congratulations you are the lucky person who gets the last ticket and VIP pass" she sated. He was ecstatic, he couldn't believe that he got the last ticket and the VIP pass! "At 4 o'clock you and the other winners will meet me here and you will get you tickets" She said.

He decided that he would go get something to eat, since he didn't have time to eat this morning. So he crossed the street to the nearest restaurant which happened to be a Wendys. He went in and got in line, which was a long line. He waited for about half an hour he got up to the counter and ordered his food and then sat down to eat his food and when he was finished he looked at his watch and it was three thirty. He ran back to the car dealership. When he got there he saw Debra sitting at the table with a short line, five or six people at most.

When she was finished she just sat there with no one to talk to, and she looked bored. He went over there and tried to make conversation. Right before he got there her pen fell of the table and she bent over to get it, this gave Tyler a clear view of her cleavage and he began to notice a stirring in his pants. When he got to her he had a good-sized bulge in his pants "Hi again" he said. She looked up at him and his crotch was right in her face and the bulge was almost touching her mouth.

"Oh hi how are you," She said staring at the bulge very close to her. "I'm doing okay, you" He replied. She licked her lips and began to stick her tongue at the bulge "Wha... oh yea I am good" Her tongue came in contact with the bulge and his hips shifted snapping her out of her trance like state. There was a long silence, He look down at his watch and saw it was 4 o'clock. "Hey, the others are waiting for their tickets, Miss Debra."

"Huh," she licked her lip and stood up "oh yea the others right, lets go." He waited for her to take a few steps then he went and he noticed that he short skirt was hiked up to the bottom of her ass and he stared at her long legs and watched her ass sway when she walked. When they got to the other she gave them all their tickets and she reached inside her bag to find the VIP pass, but she couldn't find it. "Hmm I must have left it in my dressing room" she said as she started to walk toward her dressing room. She paused and looked at Tyler, "well come on." He began to follow her.

When the reached her dressing room he entered first and when she came she closed to door and locked it. She looked at him and with a sexy little grin on her face she said, "you want this VIP pass" she pulled it out of her pocket "you'll have to work for it." He raised on eyebrow slightly and the sexy blond walked toward him. "What so you mean, work for it?" he asked. Debra was now less than a foot away from him. "Well I guess you'll have to wait and see," she said.

With that said she slowly planted her lips on and and pushed her tongue against his lips. He opened his lip and let her tongue slip in to his mouth. She then grabbed his crotch with one hand and started to rub the bulge through the denim of his jeans. Tyler decided to get a little bolder as he stuck his hand under her skirt and her panties and rubbed her tight ass. She broke the kiss and backed him toward the couch he sat down and she kissed him again.

While she kissed him he grabbed her waist and pulled her on to his lap. They continued to probe each other mouths with their tongues while he unbuttoned her top. Much to his delight, when he opened her top, she wasn't wearing a bra. He pulled the top off and threw it on the floor as they continued to kiss passionately. He reached down for the large mounds of flesh on her chest and began to massage them fiercely and pinch the nipple. She moaned loudly and he lowered his head and sucked her left nipple as she ground her self down on to his crotch. She then slid off him and knelt between his legs and unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers off. Her eyes widened as she saw his cock spring free.

"Oh my well don't you have a gift" she said in her sexy southern accent. He felt her tits press up against his legs as she leaned in closer and grabbed the thick shaft with one hand and began to kiss the head of his cock several times. Slowly she took the head in to her warm, wet mouth before she took the rest of his shaft into to her mouth, inch, by inch. He leaned back to enjoy this as much as possibly occasionally looking down to see her head bobbing up and down on his cock.

By now she was deepthroating him and she was doing it like a pro, and licking the underside of his cock when she bobbed. The sight of Debra's head bobbing up and down and giving him the blow job of his life, and feeling of her huge tits pressing up against he legs was far too much for him too handle. He grabbed the back of her head and stared to buck his hips as he felt his balls begin to tighten. Debra moaned loudly as spurts of the thick cum erupted against her back of her throat, she to continued suck on his softening cock, sucking all the cum out of it.

Debra swallowed all of his cum, except a little bit witches dribbled on to her chin. She stood up and slowly took her skirt off revealing her white lace panties. Then she slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, and there she stood naked before him. She walked over to him and lied down on the floor a few feet in front of him, with her knees up and her long legs spread.

He knew what to do; he got on the floor and put his head between her legs. He started to lick her inner thighs very close to her slit. She started to moan, as his tongue made its way closer to her slit and it started to lick he slit top to bottom. "Stop teasing me, just eat my god damn pussy" she moaned. "GOD DAMNIT EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY," She yelled as she thrust her hip forward forcing his tongue in to her, tight wet pussy. He immediately complied, and started to eat her out.

He flicked her clit with his tongue. She started to moan and pant loudly while fondling with her tits and grabbed the back of his head. He then stuck two of his fingers in her tight cunt and the continued to flick her clit while her finger fucked her. He felt her pussy tighten around his tongue and he stuck one more finger in her pussy. She arched her back and moaned loud as her body started to convulse violently, and his mouth was flood with her sweet juices, which he tried to swallow it all but there, was too much. By now his cock was rock hard once again. Her Orgasm subsided and she sat up and kissed him, tasting her own juices and feeling his rock hard cock press up against her pussy hair.

"Well I guess you want more, sit on the couch and I'll give you the ride of your life baby." This is what he was waiting for; he eagerly sat on the couch. She slowly walked toward him. When she got to him she straddled him keeping her pussy inches above his cock. She lowered her self on to the tip of the head then came back up; she did this several times, teasing him. Finally she lowered her self on to the head. "Oh my god, yes that feels so good" she moaned.

He reached for her hips and guided her on to his cock until it was buried to the balls. She was so tight, nothing like he had expected, he thought she was the WWF locker room slut. For a moment she just sat on is cock trying to get her bearings and constantly moaning. She finally started to slowly bounce up and down and Tyler grabbed on to her ass and started to massage it. She quickened her pace, and his left hand slipped up to her left tit and he used his tongue and circled the nipple and bit on it a few times, while squeezing it.

She began to bounce as fast as she could before she had her second orgasm and she stopped bouncing. He still hadn't had his orgasm as he felt her juices flowing around his cock still buried in her pussy. So he pulled out of her, flipped her over so that her legs where hanging over the couch and she was holding her self up by the back of the couch. He then started to fuck her from behind. She started to moan, starting out quietly, and then getting louder and louder.

He went fast and harder the louder she moaned. He pulled all the way out of her then slammed his dick all the way in to her pussy a few times and whenever he did this she yelled in a mix of pain and pleasure. He felt his balls slap against her ass and she began to trust her hips back meeting his trusts to drive his cock deeper in to her tight cunt. He looked down and saw her tits swaying with ever trust and he leaned down to grab them as he felt his ball tighten and heard Debra moan/scream loudly as she got close to her third orgasm of the day.

He pulled his cock all the way out and rammed in as hard as he could in her pussy and he began to shot all his load against the back of her pussy. The feeling of his cum hitting the back of her cunt, was to much to handle as she had her third orgasm and came around his thing long cock buried deep in her pussy for the second time. She just about passed out after that. Tyler then felt his hand brush against the crack of her beautifully tight ass. He thought to him self what the hell as he stuck three of his fingers in to her pussy, causing her to moan, and he coated his fingers with the mix of their juices.

Then he stuck one of the coated fingers in to her asshole and lubed it up, then he stuck another one in and this caused her to moan and grunt in pain. As he was about to insert the third one she turned around and sucked the last coated finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, then kissed him and he got a taste of their juices.

He positioned his semi-hard cock between her gorgeous ass cheeks and began to slide it up and down her crack to get him rock hard once again. Then she set the head in the opening of her asshole, she started to protest but it was to late. He slowly trusts his hips forward easing his meat in to her ass. She moaned in pain, but soon felt an overwhelming rush of pleasure.

"Oh yes I want it, oh ah oh ah, yes more, ohhhhhhhhh god yes" She moaned. Finally he was all the way in her tight ass, he pulled halfway out and then quickly thrust back in, and she yelped and moaned as he did this. Then she slowly began to pump his dick in and out of her ass, both of them moaning constantly. He began to pump faster and harder with every moan. She stuck one of her hand behind her and started to play with his balls. He returned the favor and used three of his fingers to finger fuck her. His pace quickly hastened as he felt he was near cumming.

He felt her pussy tightens around his fingers and he slipped another finger in to her pussy. She had another orgasm, her fourth, and he began to buck his hips wildly and she thrust her hip back causing him to moan loudly and he came in her ass.

They she turned over to face him and he saw her tits, he placed his dick between them but she grabbed his dick. "We have to save something for the next time I see you" she said as she took her tongue and licked him clean then turn back on her stomach and fell asleep hunched over the couch.

He got dressed and grabbed his VIP pass and, went over to her and kissed her on the neck and walked out of her dressing room and she. When he got to the door he look at her, her tits bulging out with her weight on it, Dried up cum on her lips and chin, a mix of their juices dripping out her cunt and his cum on her ass. "I must have really fucked it out of her, maybe I shouldn't get a battery powered alarm clock after all" he said and he walked out the door. When he got home he started counting the days until the WWF event.

To Be Continued...

Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
18 Followers