Day of Demonics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picks me up and my legs wrap around him as he walks to the house. I lean down and bite down on his neck, his growl feral as it rips from his throat. He slams me against the side of the gas station and slants his mouth over mine, my legs uncurling as I stand and pull him closer with my hands on his shoulders. He leans down and sweeps me into his arms, his mouth finding mine again and then my throat, his lips moving lower and sweeping the pale red swell of my breasts. He drops me onto a bed I hadn't noticed before and hadn't noticed we were working toward. He drops down onto me, his hands gripping the edge of my shirt and ripping it up over my head. I let it go and he unclips my bra, his hands finding my breasts and kneading so skillfully I know he's had many lovers.

His mouth is on me then, his tongue swirling over the rosy bud of my nipple and his lips sucking slightly as I arch into his mouth. I moan and gasp when his hand squeezes the other nipple hard. I reach up and tug on the bottom of his tight-fitting white shirt and he moves to take it off for me. I rip it off him and stand with him to press our upper bodies together. He sighs with his face in my hair, his hands traveling to my waist. He undoes my pants button and unzips the zipper. I back away until my legs hit the bed, he watches me as I take them slowly down my legs, my only article of clothing left are my black and pink silk panties that match my bra now uselessly on the floor. His eyes take in the silk and his head tilts in approval as he walks forward and grabs my legs up. I'm forced to throw my arms around him as he takes me to the bed on my back. He stands up, unlocking my arms, and undoes his own pants.

I feel a ripple of power then, my father attempting to contact me. I let the small bit of power thrill over my skin and then I watch as his pants come down, and he does NOT wear underwear. I put my arms up then, reaching for him and he leans down into my arms. I feel my way over his pectorals, his abs, finally his hips. I hold his member in my hands and stroke him as he sighs, sitting up over my thighs. I let go and thumb my panties, feeling another thrill of power over my skin. Father would just have to wait. My core tightens as the power pushes into my head, the power whispering for me to come to him. I ignore it and pull Tom on top of me, pulling my panties down and kicking them off. He parts my legs with his knee, his lips on my chest again and my body arching to hurry him up. He puts his member at my opening and presses slowly, so slowly into me. Then he jerks forward and breaks my virgin barrier with a groan. "God you're a virgin." He mutters it as though it's a prayer to god and locks his arms around my thighs. He leans up so he's sitting there, pumping into me with his hips slapping my ass just a bit.

His chest is sculpted though not plump with muscle, and his stomach is much the same. I admire him as he rides me, his member swelling inside me and the pain is so pleasurable that I shriek in ecstasy. My fathers' power flows over me again, this time tugging on my skin painfully to get my attention. But at the moment, any pain I feel is inconsequential and so good. I throw my hips up into Tom's and his hands uncurl from my thighs to reach up and grasp my breasts. He pumps harder, his hips slamming into mine as his hands grab painfully at my breasts. I cry out, "Please, damn, harder!" He leans over me and now it hurts with every roll of his hips and I throw my head back, gasping. "Yes, god yes!"

He starts to move faster then, hitting me softer but the friction makes up for it, his skin sliding over mine as he takes my mouth again. My hands claw into his back and he growls again, slamming his hips so painfully into mine that I shriek again, clawing him so hard that blood wells into my hand. He groans into my mouth and his body swells and pulses so hard my walls stretch and I feel it hit me. I scream as it washes over me, my fathers' power coming once more to roll over me powerfully and with force, yanking my body up so I could end up on top with Tom rolling his eyes beneath me. No not rolling them in disbelief or anything of that sort, his eyes are rolled up into his head. I'm told that virgin demons are a sweeter fuck than humans, our holes tighter and our lust for pain bringing about a better end. I ride his still hard cock as he spurts into my core, my insides clench and I come again. I throw my head back and feel a power caressing my body, rolling over my nipples and tweaking my clit. Daddy sensed me having fun and decided to join in. How sweet.

I pant and fall on top of Tom, my body covering his, my hair pooling over the pillow and his arms wrapping around me. "Wow that was great." I laugh,

"Better than your usual or just good?"

"Pretty damn close to being the best I've ever had."

"But not the best." I smirk at him, he laughs,

"You're a virgin, and it's a sweet feeling, but you don't know the ins and outs yet."

"I'll be sure to learn them for next time we cross paths then." He smirks back at me,

"What makes you think we'll cross paths again?" I chuckled,

"If I want to find you, I will." I would, I had his scent now, but he didn't need to know that.

We fall asleep then, and I wake up a bit later to his shifting in the night. I feel an odd weight on my head and think he's got his arm around my neck but I lift my head and the weight is still there. I stand up and step down off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I gasp. My horns have come in. They aren't as big as they're going to get yet but they don't have much longer to go. They twist from beside my temples up to just past the tips of my eyebrows. I realize something then.

One: My father was still calling me,

Two: My horns should only come in if I have sex with my first demon.

Three: Tom is standing behind me with a gun in his hands.

"You're a half demon, like me." I say it without thinking and he slowly lowers the gun,

"You couldn't tell?" I look at his head in the mirror then and realize he didn't even have little stumps where horns were supposed to be.

"No. Where are your horns?"

"I never got any."

"Wh- But-" A demon without horns was a rare thing, something that happened with only a select few genes mixing and producing a hornless demon. The poor thing, to be half and not have horns all at once... "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He looked confused and I realize he was raised as a human, he would be glad to have no horns.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was hiding it." I tell him. He looks less confused now, lowering the gun some more and telling me,

"I didn't exactly tell you either. And now your horns have come in."

"I guess I won't be passing for human now."

"I'm sorry about that. We could always cut them off." He couldn't have insulted me more if he'd asked to cut off my gorgeous hair.

"No, no. I don't want to cut them off." I wrinkle my nose and he seems to realize that I WANT my horns.

"You were raised demon weren't you?" He raises his gun and I realize he could do it, he could shoot me now and feel nothing because I was demon.

"Yes. I've killed to keep my place, like any other demon, I won't let you be my undoing. I wanted you because you impressed me, but I can hold my own. Especially since I can smell that there aren't any bullets in that gun." He curses and throws it in my direction as I turn and he runs through the house to grab another gun. I run past him, completely naked, into the night. I run as I hear him chase me and I can sense one of my fathers' sentries coming for me. I run harder, employing demon speed to get me to the sentry, walking into the clearing in the forest. I jumped into his arms and told him to hurry, "Take me to my father, a human is chasing me, I don't want him killed." I didn't really care one way or another about his death, but it seemed a shame to lose such a fine piece of ass. He walked back towards the trees and Tom burst out of the tree line as we disappeared into a portal.

12