Day of Pampering

Story Info
He discovers gay passion while receiving a massage.
929 words
3.79
130.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day and I was playing hooky from work. I decided I needed a mental health day. All morning I was feeling especially horny and couldn't get the idea of being with a man off my mind. As I was afraid to possibly try it around home and be discovered I decided on an erotic massage ad that read, "get a rubdown by two older handsome mature men." the ad had a number in a different area code so I decided to give them a call and set up an appointment for later in the afternoon. I then took a bath and got ready. After a long ride that felt longer due to the huge erection concealed in my pants I arrived at my destination.

I was met outside by Mark the man I talked to on the phone, he was wearing a short robe and it was clear to see nothing else. His huge throbbing boner was protruding from under his robe. He was at least double my 18 years and had a salt and pepper beard, washboard abs, and a well defined ass that hung out the bottom of his robe. When we got inside he kissed me and told me what a piece of ass I was. He then asked if I'd ever been with a man....to which I said no. He then proceeded to undress me then dropped to his knees and took my dick into his mouth. I was sooo turned on and nervous I was shaking. He stopped and told me to calm down. He played with my cock and balls while he made me tell him what I wanted. I want you to take me make me your bitch!! I begged.

Then he told me that if I wanted his dick to get down and suck him off, I dropped to my knees and moved his robe then out popped one of the hugest dicks I had ever seen. At least 10 inches and thick too. Then his partner Tom walked in he was heavier, older, and rude. As he walked in he said, "Uh oh looks like we got a little whore on our hands!" He grabbed me by the hair and roughly dragged me over to a massage table. The table was a normal massage table except the legs of it were spread leaving me wide open. They both massaged my front first taking awhile teasing me before finally playing with and sucking my dick and nuts and rimming me. I was ready to explode as they rubbed me with warm oils and altogether tortured me with passion.

Then just as I was about to finish they stopped and flipped me over. Slowly they worked towards my ass, Tom up from my feet and Mark stood in front of me rubbing his dick against my face. when they got to my ass Mark shoved his cock in my mouth and started fucking my face and Tom started fingering me. Tom slowly was stretching me out with first with one then three fingers while Mark is jamming his huge schlong down my throat. Then I heard a vibrating noise and felt Tom roughly shove a gigantic dildo up my virgin ass and he fucked me roughly with it for what felt like eternity I was in so much pain I had to struggle not to bite down on Mark's prick. I struggled to move away but Mark held down my arms and then I felt Tom stop and fasten my arms with rope then my legs.

He then went back to thrusting the dildo up my ass, by the time he pulled it out you could have driven a truck up my ass. I have to admit though after a few minutes it felt great and I was moving my ass back into it to get it all the way up in me. When he stopped I felt a dick slap against my ass cheeks just then Mark exploded in my mouth and sat back to watch while I tried to swallow all of his cum, and lick what I missed off my lips while it started dribbling down my chin. Tom then entered me while Mark started to tug at his now limp cock.

Tom although not as big as Mark still was more than enough to satisfy me and he fucked me full out for only a couple minutes before spasming and filling my ass with man juice. He then came to my mouth and made me lick my shit off of his dick then left the room. Mark then to my surprise and pleasure got another hard on and took his turn in my ass. He stretched me beyond belief and touched me in places I never knew existed. He fucked me slow and hard while slapping my ass and calling me his boy slut. He sped up, I had enough I shook in the best orgasm I ever had in my life, I must have shot out a gallon. A few minutes later he pulled out and shot his semen all over my back and ass then finally released me from my bonds. He told me this visit was on the house and to come back next weekend to a party they were having so they could introduce me to some of their friends, I took their card and left. On my long ride home as my ass burned I began to wonder what exactly they had planned for me...

(to be continued)