Day Off Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned me around and kiss me hard. His hands slid my skirt and he pushed it down to the ground. I was standing there in just a thong in front of my husband and 4 strangers. My panties so wet I was getting uncomfortable. He broke the kiss.

I looked in his eyes and said, "Now?"

He took me by the hand and led me back to the couch. He sat down and pulled me down kneeling in front of him. I was ready. I unbuckled his belt and reached for his zipper. I pulled out his cock. It was semi hard. I held it in my hand. Even semi hard I could tell he was bigger and thicker than normal. Not a freak show but certainly bigger than I'd seen.

He looked at me and said, "Suck it."

I had sucked cock before. My husband, a couple of boyfriends in college, i've done it before but I was no expert. Even with my husband it was just something to get through till we could get to the sex. This time was different. This time I wanted to be good. I knew Tom had experience. I wanted to be his best experience. I took the head in my mouth and slowly took as much in as possible. My hands circled the base of his shaft. I pumped his shaft while my mouth went up-and-down on his cock. It felt good. I thought about the men watching me. I tried to put on a show. I made sure my ass was on display.

Tom stopped me. I was mad. I did not want to let go of his cock. He put me on the couch and switched positions with me. He looked me in the eyes and slid my panties down my legs. My pussy was now totally on display.

He lowered his tongue to my pussy and expertly started licking me. My husband had gone down on me before, but again, it was usually quick, not about me, and just to get to the sex. This was different. This was good. This was a man who had done this before. This was a man who knew what he was doing. I closed my eyes and shut out everything around me but the fantastic feeling in my pussy. It hit me. I came. I normally have orgasms. Not like this. Between his expertise and the situation around me, I had the most intense orgasm I ever had.

Tom stopped. He looked me in the eye and said, "Hoe was that?".

The only words out of my mouth were, "Fucking amazing."

Then, he looked at the three other guys. "What are you guys still doing dressed. We have a woman to fuck".

They looked at my husband, shrugged their shoulders, and got undressed. In the back of my mind I wondered why I was going to let these men fuck me. I knew it was because Tom wanted me to and I was going to the best fuck they ever had.

Tom lay down the floor and pulled my mouth back onto his cock. My ass was in the air. One of the guys started eating my pussy. I realized I did not even know which one. I came immediately. He kept going and I had at least two more orgasms. Tom pointed to one of the other guys. I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. I wanted to show them all what a good cock sucker I was. Tom got behind me. I knew the moment was here. I had not had a strange cock in me for at least 10 years. Now I had one in my mouth and was about to be fucked by one. I felt the head of his cock spread my lips. Slowly he sank all the way into me.

I felt full. I felt wonderful. I attacked the cock in my mouth with renewed vigor. Tom started pumping his cock in and out of me. I could feel it along every nerve ending. The two other guys sat next to the one I was sucking. I reached my hands out and started stroking both of them. I could feel the cock in my mouth start to pulsate. I knew he was about to cum. I wrapped my hand around it and pulled my mouth off.

Tom said. "No, swallow every drop."

I had never let somebody come in my mouth before. This time I wanted to do it. The cock in my mouth exploded. I started swallowing as fast as I could. I got almost all of it but some dripped down my chin.

Tom said, "Good girl."

The praise felt wonderful. I immediately reached for the next hard cock. I went after it with a passion. I loved the feeling of cum exploding in my mouth. I wanted to make it happen again. All this time I was fully aware of Tom's cock fucking me. Just as I started to get the rhythm of sucking the second cock while Tom was fucking me, I was overcome with another orgasm. This one hit me so hard I forgot what I was doing on both ends. I caught my breath and took the cock back in my mouth.

Now Tom started fucking me harder. He coaxed me on. "Come on baby. Suck that cock. Show me what a good slut you can be."

The words brought me to another raging orgasm. I knew he was almost ready to come. I pushed my ass back up against him. I looked at my husband.

When I did I noticed he was rubbing his cock through his pants. I stopped. Tom turned to see what I was looking at.

He laughed and said, "Take it out. Show her how sexy you think she is."

My husband hesitated and then unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and started stroking it.

I watched for a minute and then went back to seriously fucking Tom and sucking cock. I looked back to see my husband again. The sight of him stroking himself while I was being so slutty made me come again. Just as I caught my breath I could feel Tom's cock start to get bigger.

Looking my husband in the eyes I said, Come on Tom, fill up my pussy. Make me your slut. Give me all your cum in front of my husband."

I could feel Tom's hot cum hit the walls of my pussy. I came again. I could feel Tom go soft and as his cock slipped out of me some cum dripped out of me too.

I thought to myself, two down two to go. The last guy got behind me. I could not believe he was going to fuck my cum filled pussy. He was not as big as Tom but he felt good. The feeling of being fucked with a load of cum already in me made me feel slutty. The thought brought me to another orgasm. As I continued to fuck his cock I looked at the guy whose cock I was sucking. I realized I had forgotten his name. The thought that I was sucking the cock of a guy whose name I did not know made me cum again. I lost count.

I looked him in the eyes, licked my lips, and asked where he wanted to cum.

He said, "On my tits."

I let the cock in me slide out and rolled over on my back. I reached down and guided him back in me. Then I grabbed the other cock.

Before I stuck it back in my mouth I said, "Cum on baby, my tits are all yours."

I could feel the orgasm building inside him. I looked at him and whispered, "Cum for me."

His first jet hit me in the mouth. A second jet on my face and neck. He continued to gush all over my tits and belly. As soon as his cum hit my tits I came again. I could no longer remember how many orgasms I'd had. I was still being fucked and now was just having wave after wave of small orgasms.

Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt the cock inside of me start to go. I could feel the hot jets but I could also feel them against the load already inside me. That was it. I had thought I had had orgasms before. I was wrong. This feeling took me from head to toe. I could not think. I could not breathe. I felt wave and wave overtake me. Somewhere in the distance I felt the cock slip out of me.

When I opened my eyes Tom was sitting on the couch. He said, Let's get a picture."

He told the three guys to go sit in the chair across the room. One sat in the chair the other two sat on the arms. He told me to go lay down in front of them. I did. He told them to put their arms around each others shoulder and a hand on each other's leg. They thought it was a funny shot. Tom took the picture.

He then told them it was time to go. As they were getting dressed said to them, "You can talk about this on the car ride to the hotel. After that I never want to hear about this day again ."

He told them that if he ever heard of it again or if he heard somebody else heard about it they would immediately be fired. He said if there were any repercussions against my husband they would also be fired. He promised if they were fired they would never work in the industry again. He showed them the picture. He took it above me. I was not in the picture. It was just the three of them naked in a chair holding each other. He said if they ever went to another company and did talk about this that the picture would find its way to their customers, colleagues and management.

He beckoned me over to the couch. He made me kneel in front of him and take his cock in my mouth. As I was sucking him he addressed all of them. "I know none of you have checked your email. When you do you'll find out that I have been promoted to CEO."

He told them that it meant there would be openings all along the management chain. He looked up at my husband and told him he had already been chosen to manage this group and that he would be promoted tomorrow. He made it clear that it had nothing to do with today. It had already been decided.

He looked at the other three guys and told them that my husband was now their boss. He made it clear that my husband could fire them anytime he wanted. He told them that if my husband fired them it was the same as if he fired them and he would make sure they did not work in the industry again.

He then looked at my husband. He told him that he could fire this team but it was a very effective team. He said, "Frankly, you're a bit of a dick. This team is part of why you're successful. If you fire them I do not believe you will succeed."

All this time I was sucking his cock. He looked at me and told me if I wanted I could have a job in his company any time I wanted. He told me it was a real job and there were no strings attached.

The three guys had left. It was only Tom, me, and my husband. First Tom asked me how my day went. I kissed the tip of his cock and told him it was the most amazing day ever.

Tom looked at my husband and told him he had one more decision to make. He said after today he was pretty sure that I was ready to leave and move on. He looked at me. I did not disagree.

He told my husband that if he wanted to keep me now was the time to show me how much he loved me. I was still sucking Tom's cock. Tom pointed to my pussy, then he looked at the door. I saw my husband think. Then he got undressed. His cock was rock hard. He got behind me and pushed his cock into my cum filled pussy. I knew he could feel the other loads inside me.

Tom asked him if he had anything to say to me.

My husband grabbed my hips, shoved his cock into me all the way into me and said, "I love you"."

All I said was, "Show me with your cum. Show me that you still love your slutty little wife. Show me that you still want her cum filled pussy."

He came, he came hard. At the same time I had my last orgasm of the day.

Tom got up, got dressed, and said, "Time for me to go."

As he left my husband swept my cum soaked body into his arms and held me.

It's now been six months. My husband's team is kicking ass at work. At home he has become much more attentive to me. Our lovemaking has become much more mutual and more satisfying. We still have our issues. He can still be a bit arrogant, but I have also become more confident. Between us we have struck a good balance. He has been better to me, and as he is better to me, I am better to him.

He does not bring company home without asking. When he does ask, I always say yes.

12