Day One

Story Info
Dom and sub meet for the first time for a week of fun.
980 words
4
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation. Nervousness. Excitement. I'm feeling all of these things as the train pulls up to the station. Everything is ready and I'm in my most flattering jeans and tshirt. Let's see, hair still looks good, I've got all my stuff. I just have to gather my courage to go find you.

It's the first time we're meeting in person after many texts, FaceTimes, and whisper conversations. I've been following your orders long-distance, but being here has my adrenaline up. A million thoughts and worries run through my head, mostly hoping everything meets your approval.

Before anyone gets too frustrated with me, I snap out of my reverie, grab my bag, and step off the train to find you. I immediately recognize you and can't help but return the smile as you welcome me here (though probably not without some hesitation showing on my face). It's been an extremely long travel day, and I'm nervous and excited to start our time together.

As we walk to your car, we start to chat. "I don't feel like I brought enough for a week. I usually have more even for a weekend at home" I say.

"If you brought everything that I told you to, you should be fine" you tell me reassuringly.

So we put my bag in the back and off we go.

Even though we're just making small talk and getting used to being in person, excitement about the coming week has me getting excited and even a little wet on our drive.

"Welcome to your home for the next week" you say as we pull up to your house.

"Cute." I say as we step inside. Nervously, I joke "when do we start training?"

"Now. Don't think I couldn't tell how excited you were getting in the car."

I blush as you tell me not to move off the door mat. I agree, but apparently I forgot something.

"Yes who?" you prompt.

"Yes Sir" I respond, head down and nervous saying it out loud.

"And don't sound so scared of me when you say it. I'm not going to bite you... hard" you laugh. "Also lose that clothing. I want you in just your panties."

I blush again as you walk away, not waiting for a response this time. A million thoughts run through my head, second guessing the trip, getting excited to follow your orders and be here in person, wondering if I should tell you how nervous I am. My heart is racing and my hair is on end as adrenaline races through my body, but I know I won't tell you. I know I'll stay here because I've been waiting for this so long. Before you come back, I strip to just the thong I chose (brightly colored tie-dyed lace, my favorite, hopefully you approve).

My heart skips a beat as you return and ask me to turn around. I'm halfway through a quick pirouette when you say "slowly". Oops. Taking a deep breath, I stop and turn more slowly for you, remembering that my nerves shouldn't stop me from filtering out smartassery.

My train of thought is derailed by the sudden feel of your hands sliding up and down my sides. I shiver at your touch and sigh as you slowly pull off the thong and end up kneeling in front of me.

"My God you are one horny bitch aren't you my wet little angel?"

"Yes Sir I am!"

"And what would you like me to do to you my horny little angel?"

"I would like you to fuck me Sir." I say, gaining some courage but still blushing horribly. "Fuck me as hard as you can as fast as you can. Make me your little fuck toy Sir."

The words are hardly out of my mouth before I feel you pressed up against me, your hard cock placed teasingly out of reach. I try to push back to get you inside me, but you move away. You start kissing and biting my neck enough to leave a mark but not bruise.

Suddenly you spin me around and I'm bent over the arm of the couch, my hair in your hand, you pushing into me. I let out a gasp as a wave of feelings wash over me: feeling wonderfully stretched from your cock inside me, overwhelming lust for more... But stronger than all those feelings is happiness. Happy that I'm here and happy to be finally in the right place: making you happy.

But I can't completely ignore those other feelings. Lust wins out and I start pushing my hips back to meet your thrusts, each one getting me closer to a wonderful orgasm. Before I get there, you stop and sit on the couch. I climb on you facing away, and feel you tying up my wrists. Interesting. With just a small area of your abs to push off from, I grind and thrust on your cock, you pulling me down trying to fit completely inside me. I moan and my eyes roll back as I get lost in the feeling of being fucked by you. I moan almost screaming when you start to rub my clit. I continue moving, thrusting and grinding against you as you pull me onto you and play with my swollen, sensitive clit.

Suddenly, you order me to drop to my knees. I do so quickly just in time for you to cum all over my breasts and stomach. When you're finished I lean forward slightly to lick and suck you clean, smiling up at you when I'm done.

You lean forward and kiss my lips gently and lovingly. "You have served your Master well and you should be proud."

"I am Sir, because you are."

Just then your wife gets home from work and my adrenaline starts to rise as I get nervous all over again.