Day One - The Bet

Story Info
A couple makes a bet that nobody can lose.
3.2k words
3.89
42.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were powerless against me. You teased me relentlessly in small, tight clorthing, talking very openly about sex. You often stripped bare in front of me as if it were nothing, making sure to move your body in ways that would allure me into losing our weeklong no-contact bet.

As both of us expected, you won. You were bent over the bed, back buckled downward, red hair spilling across your shoulders and back, only accentuating your body, every muscle and bone bent in that action, begging for me. You even wiggled your ass at me when I walked in, turning your head to grin mischievously at me. You turned and put your hands on the ground, crawling toward me slowly on all fours, head up so I could watch your tits through your practically useless shirt.

Your ass swung from side to side as you crawled, and it took every bit of my willpower not to grab a fistful of your hair; I could hold you there while unzipping my pants with my other hand, letting my pants fall, and my cock would whip out and lay along your face, from chin to forehead, covering an eye, and I could pull your hair to move your head away from my cock, position it at your mouth and push...you would've sucked it instinctively because the kind of girl you are....I managed to resist, but only slightly. I growled quietly when I noticed your tits were barely covered by your loose shirt, having chosen, no doubt intentionally, to avoid wearing a bra that day.

You crawled up to me, face only an inch from my cock, smiling widely at the long bulge down my leg, my cock swollen from watching your sultry crawl to my feet. The denim stretched tightly around it, and I could feel your hot breath on my cock„ teeth so incredibly close to my cock that if you had lost balance your lips would've wrapped around it completely in accident. At the thought, my cock throbbed harder and stretched farther into my jeans. When my cock twitch and grew, you giggled, self-adssured, falling back onto all fours to crawl back to the bed. On your way there you looked back at me, smug, so sure of yourself. Your ass was both firm and soft, deliciously round, bouncing with each wide sway of your hips, a primal, animal invitation to come up behind you and tear away your shorts, to stuff my cock into your little pussy without preparation, fucking you in an outlet of carnal rage and frustration.

You saw the pained expression on my face, guessed at my imagination and giggled again, slowing your crawl, working every move like you would in slow, sensual fucking. I almost couldn't watch you, my skin burning and every nerve in my body urging me forward.

I resisted that.

But when you finally reached the bed, you crawled even lower to the ground, practically grinding against it, your body low and parallel to the ground. You stopped suddenly, shifted your hands, and in a single motion popped your perfect, tempting, incredibly fuckable ass and legs and pussy into the air, slowly shaking it at me.

I couldn't resist that.

You were quietly celebrating, in your own head, not paying much mind to me. So naturally you jumped when I laid hands on you, almost toppling over, but I gathered you up roughly and tossed you onto the bed with ease. You bounced twice, eyes wide, in shock and a little frightened. Before you could say a word, I started enacting my revenge, as I worked angrily on your body, strong hands grabbing your soft tits and squeezing them until you winced and squirmed, your body and mind confusing pain and pleasure. I pulled the silly bottom flap of fabric away from your pussy, which was already wet, and must have been during your crawl, silly little slut performer that you are.

For a moment, all you could do was stare at me manipulating your body, the initial shock not yet overcome, your skin unprepared for a sudden influx of raw, almost violent sexual attention.

Then, you came to a realization and squirmed, still under my hands. You had won! You had won the bet!

You continued to talk about it for almost half a minute, bragging and gloating. I had had enough.

I laid my hands on you again, not passively this time. I gripped your flesh, one hand grinding hard against your clit and labia before i slid a finger in. Your breath hissed past your teeth and your eyes began to close, only darting open again when you felt my hands leaving your body. You looked at me questioningly in the moment's transition.

We made eye contact, I reached for the neckline of your shirt and grabbed it, pulling hard at the fabric as you struggled weakly underneath me. In another second, the shirt lay in two pieces on the bed.

You looked up at me, now pinned completely, one of my hands gripping your wrists and pressing them to the mattress behind your head, my body weight settled on your frame to hold you still. I sat back for a moment and was able to appreciate the view even when you struggled weakly and in vain. I took my time, letting my eyes run over your body crudely, assessing you and looking you over like you were a piece of meat. To your credit, you glared angrily at me, but you also blushed a furious red. And in the room temperature house, there was no good reason for your nipples to pucker and harden as much as they had. You wanted this and you wanted me.

I pulled on your wrists, pushing your arms closer to your head, shifting your tits closer together. I smirked at the sight, flaunting my power over you just as you had over me. I lean forward slightly and tell you that you look like a whore. You push your hips against me, frowning, trying to figure out whether it was a compliment or an insult, your judgment too clouded to decide. You give up. I laugh and tell you that's because your brain is shutting off, you're too close to a cock, and as cumsluts like you get closer to cocks, their brains shut down and their bodies turn on. You don't like that concept, so you battle with me for dominance, arguing that women are not cumsluts, but are individuals worthy of equal power.

Naturally, you and I already knew how this discussion would end.

You stood from the bed, about to grab me by my shirt, but I push you at your waist instead, spinning you around before I push you roughly against the wall behind you. You are pinned against it and can't move, all you can feel is your bare tits smashed against the wall and my body pressing behind yours. You arch your back, rubbing your ass against my hard cock, and the sensation reminds me–

I pull back and spank you hard through your thin shorts, watching you dance slightly with each spank., your skin reddening with each hit. Before I finished, you turned from the wall and slapped me across the face.

Suddenly you're face first in the mattress, pressed so hard into it you can barely breathe. You struggle, but I am always there behind you, pinning you down. You manage to turn your head sideways, gasping in air and looking down at me as much as you can so you'll at least vaguely know what I'm doing. But there is no question. You turn and watch me as my boxers fal from my waist and you are met with eight inches of thick, steel–hard cock. You panic; there's no way that thing could fit in my little pussy, I've fucked guys before but nothing like this. Naturally you keep fighting. You decide no man is going to stick a cock that huge inside of you.

I grab you by your hips, sliding your body backwards to position your perfect ass and dripping cunt at the very edge of the bed, where I'll stand and fuck you hard as long as I want.

You haven't fully realized what's happening and justify the situation with "Ok so he has a massive cock, but it can't be all that bad, he'll take it slower because he doesn't want me to hurt from it or anything, he'll be respectful."

I smack your ass a few more times for my own pleasure, my cock stiffening completely. I turn back to you and look at you. I have made you, temporarily into my fucktoy, sex object, and slave. You are min to use as I see fit and, I think with a green, I see fit to fuck you, and fuck you so hard that every other man would feel like a gentle summer breeze to you; there's still something the guy is thrusting into you, but for all intents and purposes it doesn't matter to you, because the fucking I will give you, my cock stretching you, my dominance altering your personality, and so on.

I bend towards you and grab your arms, pinning them roughly against your back until I can reach over and grab a length of rope, quickly tying your hands together.

My cock is throbbing, stiff, and you are just as aroused; your pussy glistening, and you're moaning and squirming before I even touch you. I grin widely, gripping your hips tightly because I know you'll try to escape.

I grab your thin shorts with both hands and literally tear them off you, discarding the pieces and spanking your ass over and over until its bright red. With your face pressed into the mattress, you worry, unsure of my plans.

Then I fuck you.

I plunge my cock into your pussy, not inch by inch, not halfway in, just a slow, continuous impalement. Your body bucks and rubs against mine, trying to fight me and my huge cock. But you moaned, loudly, writhing through an orgasm with only half of my cock inside you. Your mind gave you up, because as much as it hurt for me to fuck you, to stretch your little cunt, your brain wanted it, and in the circumstances I provided. You are, by nature, a submissive cum slut. You need a man in power in the bedroom, one who will take control and throw you over a bed and fuck you to pieces. You needed someone to dominate you.

Which is exactly what I did.

I pound into you again and again, my cock so long in your tiny body that it pushes against your cervix. Only a minute in, I hear you breathing hard, your body spasming, your hands struggling. I give you a few more strokes, then I slowly pull my cock from your dripping pussy. You growl, your orgasm delayed, and complain loudly, but I interrupt you, one hand wrapped around your neck, another planted against your cunt. "I own you, and so I own every piece of you. Right now, these two pieces arent good for anything but as cocksleeves, and thats how we both must treat them. So if you open your cocksleeve again, I'll take that to mean you don't know how to use it right, and I'll show you how the hard way."

You pause, then smile wickedly. "I'm afraid I don't know how to use it."

I grin briefly, gently leading you back to the bed. Right when you're about to lay down, I grab you under your arms and drag you towards me until your head is hanging over the bed's edge. As I move toward you, i hold my stiff cock and order you to open your mouth and stick your tongue out. I take one last step and suddenly my cock is the only thing you can see, thick, veiny, absurdly long. As you stare at it, I point it skyward and let it fall with a smack on your face. You flinch, but don't move more than that, Your tongue is still stuck out. I slap your face with my heavy cock over and over, waiting for you to argue, but you don't. If anything, you start leaning in for my cock on every slap. After a few minutes, I put my fingers in your mouth, stretching your lips. You gasp.

You're not sure if you're ready for this, eight inches of my thick cock didn't completely fit in her cunt, and there simply isn't that kind of room in her throat. Before she could say anything, I committed for her, and stuffed her throat.

You open your mouth wide for my cock, but your lips aren't quite big enough to accomodate me. I grab a knife and cut away the rope bonds I had tied earlier. You reach up with newly freed hands and continue your slave work, stretching your lips for my cock, your eyes glazed with the pleasure of being my fucktoy. I slowly fuck your mouth, testing your gag reflex. Once I found it, you put your hands down, and your tiny mouth snapped into place like elastic around my cock.

You lay there, your head over the edge, and as my cock slides through your lips and over your tongue, you feel my heartbeat through my stiff shaft. My cock slides farther, entering your throat and soon there isn't room in your small mouth. I rock my hips slowly, watching a small bulge grow in your throat with every small thrust.

You relax. You really enjoy blowing me, taking my massive cock in whatever holes I want. As you relax, I fuck deeper into your throat. Before long we have managed to fit five inches of cock into your throat.

I then pulled out, and slowly pushed my cock into your mouth, your lips stretching for my monster cock. I didn't stop where we had agreed. I kept pushing forward until my balls were dangling over your face, blocking your nose. I waited a moment, pulled back an inch, and brutally throat fucked you. I held both sides of your head to keep you from moving too much, and stuffed your throat full of my shaft, slamming in and out. When I felt I had had enough of your throat, I yanked my cock back out. You merely lay on the bed, face covered in spit and precum, sweating, mouth half open.

When I stepped back, you were quick to follow, your little body slidng off the bed as you crawled toward me again, differently this time. You weren't teasing me or trying to keep me hard, although it did both. You were following me because you needed my cock. Your eyes didn't watch me, but followed each bob and bounce of my dick as I walked backward slowly.

I grinned, head filled suddenly by a terrible idea.

I kept walking backwards, enjoying the sight of you crawling toward me, every breath and every step a form of cock worship, just waiting for me to stop so you could wrap your lips around it again, feel full again. I reached the front door and grabbed the handle, pulling it open. If you noticed, you didn't say anything. Your eyes hadn't left my cock since you left the bed. You weren't aware of anything else.

I walked outside, onto the lawn, cock still heavy and hard. I stood in the clipped grass, muscles and sharp face and long shaft highlighted by the moon.

And there you were, crawling out, looking every bit the part of a jungle cat, hair wild from our rough fucking, eyes trained on what you needed, your body a spectacular show and tease. I stood still, and sure enough, you crawled all the way to my feet and turned your face towards mine, cock dragging over your face until you kissed the head, sucking it into your throat with ease now. You sucked slow and sensually, and I could tell you weren't trying to make me cum. You wanted one more fuck.

I stood there for a minute, enjoying the break, then tapped your cheek. Without a word, you slowly loosed my cock from your throat, using one hand to put it back on your face, spit and all. You rubbed your face against it, sloppily decorating your face in the mixture of fluids still dripping from my dick. It was all I could do to hold back from cumming just at that sight.

Instead, I pointed at the ground.

"Down."

And you obeyed immediately, face and tits pressed against the grass, knees angling to raise your ass and pussy high into the air. You were no longer doing this to tease me either. I turned you, in one night, from a hesitant girl into a complete animal, wanting only to be fucked as much as possible, to be used, to be filled.

I walked around behind you and gripped your hips as I had wanted to earlier. There was no hesitation and no build-up. I immediately thrust into your soaked cunt, burying myself to the hilt inside of you, fucking you hard and fast. My balls slapped against your clit on every thrust while you whimpered and moaned, finally full again, your pussy clenched and spasming around my cock again as I pounded you so hard there was no question the head was popping in and out of your womb.

In minutes, your whimpers became screams and gasps and ragged breaths, your moans became animal howls and hollow, breathless spasms, all of the noises you made bouncing and echoing outside for all to hear. You came again and again, until your arms and shoulders collapsed, your body twitching as I continued fucking you relentlessly. Then your legs gave out, but I grabbed your hips and held your limp body upright, fucking you through every orgasm, each one arriving sooner than the last until they happened so quickly that you felt as if you couldn't stop cumming. It was blissful torture, your pussy raw and convulsing, your voice hoarse from screaming and moaning, vision blank as your mind.

You felt me speeding up and you knew what I needed. Through the blinding haze of constant orgasm, you managed to turn and look at me, and you found words, crying them out, moaning them again and again:

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me, please cum please cum please cum inside me just fuck me and breed me like the slut I am fuck me fuck me fuck mefuckmefuckmeeeee...."

And I did, fucking you even harder than I did before, faster and faster until your pleasure forced you into silence, your brain shutting down your lungs, your little body shaking violently. Finally, my cock slamming into you one final time, I growled, gripping your hips hard enough that I was sure they would leave bruises. I emptied myself inside you, balls twitching as I filled your needing pussy with my hot cum, the force and amount of my load sending you into another almost body-numbing orgasm. I let go of your hips and you melted into a little puddle of redheaded slut in the grass, my cum leaking out of you as you shivered with pleasure.

And we still had six more days.