Day Out Sex

Story Info
You can't wait till you get home.
1k words
3.73
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late afternoon and we are driving back home from a day out. The sun is still strong and we've got the top of the car down. As we drive I can see the breeze making your nipples stand out under your thin top, and every now and again you just touch them gently with your finger tips. Lazily you undo the top and pull it back off your breasts so the breeze and the sun can play on you. You gently squeeze your nipples and run your hands all over your breasts. You stroke your nipples with your finger tips and roll and pull them between your fingers and thumb.

Taking my hand you pull it over so I can touch you and while I stroke and rub one nipple you do the same to the other. I love the feel of your soft smooth round breast under my hand, and the way your nipple hardens and lengthens as I stroke it. You pull your skirt up so I can see your lacy white pants, with a damp patch starting to show. You run your hands slowly over your pussy, down your thighs and back up again. As the sun warms between your legs you pull off your pants, and with one foot up on the dashboard, you open yourself up to the sun. As you pull your cunt lips out and open, I can see the pinkness inside, glistening softly in the sunshine. You push a finger in, get it juicy and then rub it around your clit. I'm getting bigger and harder and its getting difficult to drive, so I pull over into a small olive grove by the side of the water and we get out. As you walk over to a grassy patch by the side of the sea you pull off your top and step out of your skirt. I reach back into the cooler bag and take out a bottle of cold white wine.

When I look round you are stretched out on the grass naked in the sun. You have one knee raised and the other out to the side so you are completely open to me. As you watch me watching you, you are squeezing one nipple with one hand and rubbing between your legs with the other. Your fingers and palm are just gently rubbing all over your soft hair, outside over your clit and down along your cunt lips. As I watch your lips swell up and get puffier. You dip one finger into you and it comes out wet and glistening in the sunshine. You rub it all along your crack up to your clit, spreading the moisture all over you. You dip it in again and smear it first over one nipple then over the other. With each hand you now take each nipple and squeeze it and pull it out further and further. Your left hand slides down and opens up your cunt lips and I can see your hard wet clit standing up like another nipple, and your hole wet and dark red with the sun heating you inside and out. With the middle finger of your right hand you gently flick your clit, bury your finger deep inside you, then rub your clit again.

I step out of my clothes, my cock raised to the sun. I pour some of the wine over it and start to rub up and down. Its wet with the wine and getting harder and harder. You groan a little and gasp " I love to watch you watching me - to see the look in your eyes". I walk over to you, my cock swaying and glistening in the sun. Kneeling beside you I pour some wine over you, and rub it all over your breasts with my hands. You gasp little from the sudden cold, but your nipples get even more erect. Leaning forward I lick the wine and suck it off each nipple in turn, then move lower down your body. Now I pour a little wine over your cunt, and it mixes with the juice there and makes your hair glint. bending over you I slowly lick the wine off, starting with the soft tops of your thighs, then between and around your swollen lips, finally down into your hole and back up around you clit. Taking your clit between my lips I pull it out gently, then suck it in and out. You taste wonderful (I always knew a fume blanc would go well with your sweet cunt juice!).

You turn over and kneel on all fours, your wine-wet breasts hanging invitingly. I slide under you and feel your mouth start to lick along my cock. With my arms around your thighs I can use my fingers to open you wide, and your hole is now fully open to the sun. I start to suck your clit harder and slide fingers inside you. I can feel you swaying and pushing your nipples down onto me in time with my licks, and my cock slides into your mouth. Faster and harder we suck each other, till I can feel you start to tense, Your cunt pushes down onto my mouth, and you gasp as your orgasm rolls across you. For a while I continue to lick, more gently now, and I can feel you twitching and shivering as little follow-on orgasms take hold.

Eventually you have finished and I lie back, and you collapse on top of me. My cock though is still rigid and needs to come. I lay you face down in the grass and kneel between your thighs. With one great push I jam my cock deep deep into you and you gasp as it jams right up to your womb and you're filled right up. No gentle sex now - harder and harder I fuck you my cock ramming in and out - your clit open and being brushed by the stiff grass blades. You start to come again as I finally pound in with the last hard jerks and pump you full of come.