Day Two - Afternoon

Story Info
Claire meets her future.
2.1k words
4.15
48.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buxxxom
buxxxom
22 Followers

For D.—the love of all my lives.

*

I waited for what seemed like an eternity before I was joined again by Connor, Dr. Feria and Paul. Connor stood beside me, checking to see that all was okay and Paul busied himself taking notes while Dr. Feria commented on my progress.

"Has she eaten today?" posed Dr. Feria. "Yes, she had the standard breakfast," Paul replied, with Connor nodding an affirmative. "Good, let's get her bowels cleaned out again, and get her ready for presentation."

These words set off a flurry of action. I was eased down to the edge of the examining table and turned onto my sore and aching back. Paul left the room, ostensibly to arrange for my enema, and Connor moved to the space between my open legs. Dr. Feria joined her there.

I felt a tug as the plug in my ass was twisted and removed, leaving my ass gaping and clenching, searching for the invader that had rested there. It wasn't long before I felt Dr. Feria's fingers searching my aching bottom. "She seems to be quite elastic here, that will play well with her presentation." "Yes, Ma'am, she does have a bit more to give, though."

Paul returned with the enema bag and made quick work of hanging it nearby while Connor searched for a suitable nozzle. Finding one, she quickly smeared slick lube on my ass and not so gently seated the nozzle against my tight opening. Warm water quickly filled me up, making me moan with an embarrassed pleasure. The scent of peppermint permeated the room, making me wonder.

Soon, the warmth of the water gave over to an exquisite burning sensation as I realized the water must have an extract of peppermint in it. Unable to stop myself, my hips began moving in slow circles, the peppermint acting on my membranes to produce a wonderful tingle. Finally, after receiving the enema, Connor held a basin under me so I could expel the waste.

"Bathe her, and bring her to the presentation room in an hour," commanded Dr. Feria. "Her potential buyer is here to examine her."

Connor led me to a tub filled with tepid water and bade me get in. Once seated, I was handed a cake of soap, a cloth for washing, and a disposable razor. After washing and making sure the razor left every bit of skin smooth and silky, I exited the tub and smoothed scented lotion over every inch of skin. The anticipation of meeting my prospective owner caused my skin to tingle and my groin to ache with need.

I was led to another room down a long hallway. It was brightly lit, yet comfortable, with cushy sofas and chairs. Along one wall, a wooden bench rested ominously, its padding soft and leather. I was led to this and told to sit. Connor adjusted the catheter tucked inside me, made sure I was not in any physical distress, and left. I was alone.

A short time later, she returned, along with Dr. Feria and someone I hadn't met yet. Assuming this to be my prospective buyer, I steeled myself to make the best possible impression. I adjusted my posture and held my chin high.

Almost immediately, a sharp sting on my buttocks gained my complete attention. I gasped at the surprise. "Focus your eyes on the floor, slave," Dr. Feria commanded. "I'll not have you misrepresenting our program here."

The stranger walked up to me, circling around my body, asking several questions of Dr. Feria. They left the room, only to return a few minutes later, with orders for me.

"Lie face down on the bench, slave," the stranger directed. His voice resonated within me, caressing my soul. I followed his instructions and placed myself face down on the bench, arms and legs draped to the floor. "Warm her up a bit, and then I'll make my decision."

"Sir, you can't be serious," Dr. Feria replied. "That is completely against protocol. If she can't completely submit, it could ruin her future chances for placement into service, and our reputation as a training center."

"Regardless, I am the one considering purchasing her. I'm afraid I insist."

"Very well," Dr. Feria responded, "If you will accompany me into the observation room, preparations will be made and we can begin soon."

"With all due respect to your establishment, and their protocols, I prefer to remain with the slave, to see for myself."

"As you wish, Sir."

And with those words, Dr. Feria nodded to Connor and she began opening cabinets and drawers and removing various implements of pleasure and torture. Paul hurried quickly into the room, and together they worked to make sure everything Dr. Feria needed was easily accessible.

"Not only this slave, but the other one, too," the stranger spoke. "I want to see both of them tested, see how they relate to each other."

"Sir, you never informed us of your intentions. Only one slave is being prepared for presentation."

"Well, now, I think I may want to purchase both of them, if they relate well together. They can entertain each other while I am away."

"Of course, Sir. Connor, you'll be tested as well, for placement with Mr. Stewart," Dr. Feria directed. "Paul, see to the arrangements for Connor's tests as well."

"Yes, Ma'am, right away."

"But, Dr. Feria," Connor stammered.

"You'll do as I say, slave," Dr. Feria commanded. Immediately, Connor was reduced in stature. She seemed to sink in on herself, and her demeanor changed completely. Gone was the person who had answered my questions, and in her place stood a cowed, deferential slave. Her head tilted forward, just a little, and her gaze fell on a spot on the floor.

"Slave, disrobe and present yourself for inspection."

Connor quickly shed her garments, gently placing them in a neat pile on the floor. As she turned around, I had a chance to see her body for the first time. Her back was lined with faded scars, so light as to hardly be detected. Both nipples were pierced, with sparkling silver circles, catching and reflecting the light. She was beginning to flush from sexual excitement. I had my first glimpse of what a slave truly looks like. Never had anything seemed so beautiful to me.

Dr. Feria began first with Connor. I got the unspoken message that this is how an ideal slave responds when tested, and I was to respond in kind. I watched as the process began.

First, Connor was led to a sofa and draped over the back of it, legs spread, head resting on her crossed arms. Dr. Feria handed Paul a flogger and he began. Strike after strike fell on Connors back, bottom, and thighs. Over and over, Paul placed them perfectly, never once landing in the same spot. A warm, red hue spread over the stricken flesh, and Connor never once made a sound.

A musky aroma began to waft through the air, and I noticed moisture gathering at the apex of her thighs. Droplets rolled down her legs, pooling on the floor below. Despite this, Connor remained motionless. Paul traded the flogger with a cane, and again, dealt blow after blow. Each impact elicited only the smallest response from Connor. The slightest gasp of air was the only indication that she felt the strikes that rained upon her backside.

I looked more closely at her, and noticed tears gathering in her eyes. Beautiful submission. "Would I be capable of this level of submission?" I wondered. I had never wanted anything more.

During a break in the punishment, Dr. Feria placed weights on the rings in Connors nipples. They stretched obscenely, and swung back and forth in time to each blow. More weight was added, and I felt the ache in my own breasts as hers were tortured deliciously.

Paul paused in his beating, and took a moment to walk over to Connor and feel her backside with his hands, running them up and down the length of her body. "She's pinking up nicely," he noted. He walked over to a nearby cabinet and returned with a small tub of lube and a large phallus. Only the briefest preparations with the lube and the order came for Connor to impale herself.

I watched, amazed, as she reached back with both hands and held herself open. Gracefully, she inched slowly back onto the dildo, taking its entire length inside herself with a quiet moan of pleasure.

Paul resumed the beating, pausing every so often to strike the dildo lodged deep in her ass. Wetness ran down her legs, glistening and musky, adding to the puddle already there.

"Put them together, now," Mr. Stewart's voice echoed through the room.

I was led from my bench over to Connor. I paused, wondering what position I was expected to assume. Mr. Stewart motioned with his hands and Dr. Feria ordered me to kneel on my knees between Connor's legs. I could see her lips, soaked with arousal, and smell her need.

"Mr. Stewart, how would you like them to proceed?" Dr. Feria asked. Connor didn't raise her head, but I could sense she was eager to hear his response.

"The slave can cum, but only during punishment," was his answer.

Dr. Feria directed her next comments to me, "Use your hands and tongue to help her achieve orgasm."

I had never been with another female, but it was something I had wondered about for as long as I could remember. Now, I was being ordered to service another woman and pleasure her to orgasm. I arched my neck and inhaled the strong scent of arousal. I could feel my own sex growing moist and achy. Tentatively, I stroked my tongue along the edge of her mound. Connor was completely bare there, and glistening. I reached up and caressed the soft flesh that tempted me so.

As I began my clumsy ministrations, Paul once more took up the flogger and mercilessly flailed away at Connor's already red bottom. Several times, a few strands snaked across my chin or cheeks, bringing fire with each stroke. I could only imagine how painful it was for Connor, having endured for so long. I endeavored to match the pleasure to the pain, hoping to give her a way to focus on something pleasurable.

I spread her lips and took her swollen clit between my lips, sucking gently. Pulling it taut, and then flicking the tip with my tongue while I held it firmly in my mouth. I timed my licks with Paul's strikes, at first matching him, then following each blow with a flick of my tongue. My fingers reached up, finding their way to the wet heat of her sex. I pushed my way inside, met with a groan.

Connor's legs were quivering, from the pleasure or from the pain, I did not know. Finding the spot inside that gave me so much pleasure, I stroked firmly while continuing to lick. Soon, Connor lifted her head and whispered "Sir, may I have your permission to cum?"

"Soon, slave," Mr. Stewart replied. "Paul, just a little more pain for her, please," he added.

Paul once again traded the flogger for the cane, applying stroke after stroke to Connor's bottom.

"Now, slave, you may cum," Mr. Stewart ordered. I doubled my efforts as Paul doubled his. At the next stroke, Connor's sex clenched around my fingers as fluid gushed from her, soaking my face and hair. Her knees buckled, and she sank, spent, to the floor, lying incoherent and whimpering on the floor.

"Now the other one," said Mr. Stewart.

I was flogged in the same manner as Connor. Over and over the lashes fell on my flesh, inciting pain wherever the strokes landed. Paul's breath was coming quicker, and I could tell he must be growing tired, but I couldn't feel it in the punishment he gave me. Each stroke jiggled the catheter in my urethra and bladder, layering sensation upon sensation.

After what seemed like an eternity, Paul switched to the cane. Strokes of fire crisscrossed my thighs and backside. Tears streamed, unnoticed, down my face. Connor was led to kneel under me, but wasn't allowed to touch. I got the feeling she was placed there only as a distraction, so that I might wonder if there was going to be any pleasure to accompany the pain. It never came.

When finished, Paul remarked to Mr. Stewart "That's all I fear I can give her. I'm afraid I'll draw blood."

"Thank you, Paul. Thank you, Dr. Feria. See that whatever loose ends they have are tied up. I'll be taking both of them."

With those remarks, my future was sealed. Connor and I were both the property of Mr. Stewart. "What would my life be like with them?" I wondered.

buxxxom
buxxxom
22 Followers