Daybreak Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Jessen and Mikkan.
1.7k words
4.48
16.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kiall
Kiall
4 Followers

This is the Next part of Daybreak. Please see my User Profile to read it the 1st parts. Please send Feed back as I wish to improve my writing. Thanks.

Part 4

She awoke in Darkness as was her custom...

…. And let her eyes adjust to her surroundings. The Darkness was not total however; the crystal green shadows of the Bajoran morning were slowly forming on the edges of the furnishings in her room. She lay quietly curled on her side letting the crisp morning light slowly filter into the room.

It was 9 months now since the fall of the Cardassian Forces on Bajor. And 13 months since she had succumbed to the lure of the Darkness encapsulated in the ridged grey skinned body of Gul Mikkan. 9 months of freedom, of walking on streets filled with a free people. 9 months of rebuilding of lives mourning of deaths and the steady returning to normalcy, to a galaxy where it was not a crime to be Bajoran, and where Rape and Murder could be punished not applauded. The United Federation of Planets was taking stewardship of old Cardassian bases and slowly demolishing them or converting them into schools, hospitals or bases for their own use. The orbiting mining station that the Cardassians had called Terrak Nor, had now been converted into a space dock under the joint purview of the UFP and the Bajoran People the main difference now was its dull utilitarian title of Deep Space 9. Life on Bajor, while not excellent was certainly an improvement on the harsh military occupation of the Cardassians. The Internment camps had been dismantled and all the surviving internees were deprogrammed and sent back to their Homes. Towards the end of the occupation the violence had increased rapidly. Rapes and murders where even more common place than before. Where in the earlier years of the camps the dead had been burned and their ashes placed in marked vessels towards the end of the camps life the bodies of the dead were just piled up, originally the plan was to vaporize them with disruptor fore. However this was never done leaving the sickly sweet smell of putrescence to fill the camp.

She lay in her Bed her body covered only by a white sheet, and looked at the changes that had taken place in her life. She was now a Vice consul in the new government of Bajor; it was part of her reward for her work as a spy. And the “Sacrifices” she made to keep information flowing about the Cardassian Army, which she gleaned from Mikkans information PADDs while she was captive in his quarters, although even now she was unsure whether she did this for the efforts of the resistance or as a means of getting caught doing something naughty so she could submit to the punishments and sexual torture that her master would dish out should he discover what she was doing. The thought of Mikkan brought a twinge of loss to her heart. He had treated her like his you, corrupting her, forcing her and violating her and addicting her to the drug KriK-ta-pel and Sedatives. Although she managed to occasionally sneak information to the underground she was his Bitch, and secretly loved it.

The thought of his Calloused hands on caressing her brought goose bumps to her skin and caused her nipple to harden, and the walls of her Sex to tense. Her eyes fell on the clock that sat on a shelf by her bed. Its glow of its pale blue letters told her she had well over an hour till the transport arrived to take her to the new government complex. She had time.

She tossed the sheet back leaving her naked except for her panties to protect her modesty, and looked down at her body softly illuminated in the dawn light. It was Still as firm as the day she had entered the Internment camp all those Months before. Just a Few Pale Scars showed on her skin denoted injuries sustained in Battle, and a couple from the Submission to Gul Mikkan. Her fingers went to a Small crescent shaped scar just above her right nipple, Feeling the soft indentations left by the Cardassians Sharp Carnivore teeth. One night after sexually teasing her for several Hours with out penetration, holding her on the brink of release he had forced his hard ridged member into her Body Ripping a scream of triumph form her lips. Then he sank his teeth deep into the flesh of her breast causing her scream of triumph to become one of Pain, but also driving her Hungry body over the brink into orgasm, Her Blood dripping down over her erect nipples. The memory of him leaning forward and licking her blood from her throbbing yet Sexually tense breast at the time brought another orgasm, now it just made her Hungry.

She slipped the panties over her hips and slid them down her legs, but she did not remove them entirely. Bending her knees outwards she twisted her left foot, Twirling her panties tighter. So they tied her ankles together as the soft Fabric bit gently into her skin restraining her feet, she felt the warmth of sexual energy building in her body, and the lips of her pussy opening, as she allowed herself to become the submissive. Her left hand reached automatically for the post of her bed and slipped behind it, finding the hidden catch there, a catch with opened the compartment she had concealed in the Bed post. The secret door opened revealing the hollowed interior of the Heavy wood post, revealing the things that stood there. Inside were a Hypo-spray, a pair of small rubber tipped clamps, a jar of personal Lube, a Dildo, a anal plug and a small black glass bottle about as long as her Thumb and twice as thick.

She reached out for the large black dildo; the phallus was a casting from a mold that Mikkan had taken of his Penis one evening, so he could violate her pussy, ass and mouth with his own cock at the same time, which he had done on numerous occasions, alternating which orifice he forced his real cock into. Cast in black Synthetic skin it looked and felt just like the one that it had been modeled from, as her hand closed over its ridged surface she felt again the hot twitching of her vagina, and behind as he body remembered the sweet violation of this massive member stretching her to the point of screaming, to the point of submission, To the point of release.

She placed the cock on the bed between her splayed thighs and reached back into the cubby for the anal plug. This was not a thing of rubber, this large anal toy was made from Transparent Aluminum, and it was about 5 inches in length and at the widest point was just over an inch thick. She laid it next to the dildo its cold metal surface eliciting a quiet gasp from her lips as it rolled against her inner thigh. She reached back into the cubby and removed the bottle of lubricant, squirting some into the palm of her hand and carefully replacing it. Jessen then reached down between her legs and fetched the plug. Masturbating her lubricated palm over the toy she coated it in the slick lube. Then reaching down between her thighs she slid it downwards over the outing lips of her sex to the tight opening behind. Gently relaxing the muscles there she started to insert the cool metal toy. But she stopped as the widest point was reached before pulling it out again. With a gentle cry of frustration she dropped the toy to the floor; anal penetration was only good for her when she was being violated. Plugging her own ass just did not give the sense of willing rape she craved.

She paused for a moment to allow the sense of frustration to ease within her, before taking the dildo and running the hard fleshy knob over the wet lips of her pussy, Brushing the still twitching muscles of her Anus to her hardening Clit, and back dipping deeper into her vagina on every pass. After three or four swipes over the lips of her pussy she plunged the 9 inches of thick dildo into her self. A soft scream burst from her mouth as she felt her self filled. Her thought flew back to the interrogation suite where she had succumbed to the violent fucking of the man she still regarded as her Master. The molded cock that now filled her was as familiar to her body as the prints on her own fingers. Harder she violated herself with it wishing once again to feel the weight of the Cardassian Gul on her, his hands on her throat His teeth at her neck. She had succumbed to him and now all she wanted was to be his, to be taken by him for his pleasure. To serve him in his chambers as she had willingly done so many times before.

She struggled against the bounds of her panties wrapped tightly around her ankles and part of her mind heard the cloth rip. But she did not Care the wave of her orgasm was building. She forced the dildo deeper into her and pounded with a new vigor, and there it was the wonderful moment of illusion when she came. Her Master was inside her not this false phallus.

Her orgasm ripped though her pulling a whimpering cry out of her. For a few moments she held the cock deep in her pussy relishing the feeling of being filled by it. And the reality slowly crept back into her world and she pulled it from her. Untangling her feet from her now ruined panties she pulled the butt plug from her bottom and rose from her bed. Stepping across the room she entered her small but functional bathroom and spinning the taps stepped into the shower stall. Putting her toy on the floor of the stall so they rinsed clean in the shower she stepped under the flowing water, hoping once again that the showers water would hide the tears of frustration that rolled unheeded down her face.

Kiall
Kiall
4 Followers