Daydream

Story Info
A daydream: sex in the men's room.
1.9k words
4.11
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagination beats the afternoon slump.

*****

The story below is based in fiction and fantasy. Though not based on actual events, all characters are presumed to be 18+. Enjoy!

The author would like to thank EP for the inspiration.

*****

Nick sat alone in the office, rain pounding the window behind him. It was a cold, grey Friday afternoon, and the minutes were crawling by at an agonizing pace. Most of his co-workers had already left, starting their weekends early, but he had to wait. The conference room was being used by a volunteer committee over the weekend, and someone needed to hand over the key at 5pm. Nick had drawn the short straw. It was only 2:30pm, and there was nothing to do.

The week had been slow to begin with, but in his job, the slow days are so few and far between that he had learned to take advantage. Unfortunately, this meant that all of the data entry that had been sitting and waiting had been processed. All of the reports that needed to be started were not only started, but many completed or waiting on review. Nick had organized files, read articles and research papers that had come across his desk, and was now watching videos on the internet. He checked his phone every few minutes, looking for anything; Facebook or Twitter updates, emails from friends... anything to distract from the tapping of the rain on the windows. He had texted Brandy, his girlfriend, but she hadn't responded.

Brandy was amazing. At 5'5", she wasn't in any way skinny, but Nick delighted in her soft curves, especially up top. Her breasts were voluptuous to say the least, soft and full. Her bras read 38H, but they still spilled over the top just a little, just enough to remind you that they were being confined, restrained, begging to be squeezed and felt and sucked and bitten. Sometimes, just to make him crazy, she'd wander around the house in just a bra and panties, the waves of her flame red hair curling over the exposed flesh like fire... Her tits were amazing, and Nick delighted in fucking them more than anything else. The feel and heat of those incredible breasts as he squeezed them around his hard dick and slid between them was better than anything. Well, except for her mouth, and the things she did with it.

Nick jumped when his phone buzzed. He wasn't particularly absorbed in the video that was playing, but his thoughts had started to drift to that hot, wet mouth and the wicked smile she would get as she'd drop to her knees. He picked up the phone and smiled when he saw her name.

"Hey."

"Hey babe! Work slow?"

"Ugh... you have no idea. I can't wait to get home."

"Yeah... I hope you don't mind, but Gord asked me to stay an extra couple hours... Jane called in sick, and Ronny can't make it in till after 6."

"Oh... Yeah... that's fine..."

"What's up?"

Nick sat back in his chair. There was no one around to hear him, "Nothing at all, I've just been sitting here alone, thinking about your body..."

"Ah, I see. Getting yourself worked up?"

"I was planning to come home and have you all to myself, bend you over the table and fuck you hard and deep..." Nick said, his voice lowering to a growl.

"Well, sorry to put a damper on your plans... tell you what? When I get in, I'll do that thing you like..."

"Which one? The one where you lick my dick while I'm fucking those luscious tits, or the thing where you let me fuck your mouth until you choke?"

Brandy laughed. "Take your pick! I'll be happy to get off my feet after today."

"Good, I'll keep you on your back then..."

"Or knees?"

"Mmmmm, that's my girl..."

"I've gotta get back. I'll bring dinner home tonight. Can't wait to see you..."

Nick hung up the phone. His dick was already hard. He knew that she would be wet, thinking about him. They loved playing this game, erotic phone tag. If she was alone and called him, the things that came out of her mouth were filthy, delicious, depraved and hotter than hell. He started another video, trying to take his mind off how badly he wanted to fuck Brandy.

Playback on the video finished, and Nick checked his watch... 3:25pm. He rubbed his eyes and decided to let his mind just wander; how the hell was he going to last to 5pm with the thought of that woman running through his head. Well, not running, exactly. She didn't run, but she did have an elliptical machine in their home. At first, he hated it. To control the bounce of her chest, Brandy would have to strap herself into an overly tight sports bra that substantially flattened her boobs. He'd asked her a few times how she was able to breathe with that thing on, and she'd just laughed. But one day, after a few months, he'd looked over while she was on it and seen something he hadn't really noticed before: her ass. Her breasts were beyond fantastic, for sure, but using the machine had made her legs stronger, and had made her ass strong, round... it complimented the curves and thickness of her body. He had pulled her off the machine, tossed her face down over the arm of the couch, raked down those thin athletic leggings, and thrust into her hot pussy in one stroke, watching her ass jiggle and move with each thrust was ridiculously hot, and he couldn't resist a hard, flat handed slap. Ever since, spanking had become part of their antics. She loved the feeling of his flat palm on cracking down on her ass, her breasts, her thighs... Even when they were out, he'd slide a hand down her ass cheek, and she'd shiver, knowing what would come later.

There was none of the skinny, flat, thigh-gap college-girl bullshit that so many other women had fallen into. When he put his hands on her, he got a handful of real, hot female meat. Before her, Nick had dated lots of women who were decent in bed. He'd had women with large breasts and great asses. Most of them had some skill when it came to riding or blowing, but most of them shied away from pain. Most of them would balk at the idea of bruising or marks that would have to be covered later. Not Brandy. Brandy loved it rough. She loved it when he would grab her, push her against a wall, tear the clothes from her body, sink his teeth in; she'd actually become a decent seamstress just repairing the damage he did to her clothes. And Brandy wasn't the kind to over-load her make-up, so she would often just leave the marks uncovered. She'd tie her hair back into a black cherry fountain of soft curls, and other people, other men, would see the hickies in her neck and know that they were from him. She would joke that she was marked. She was his territory, his property. She would smile that wicked smile and say that the marks were proof of ownership - she was his whore. Seeing the bruises his fingers would leave on her thighs and breasts the next day...

That thought, and a few others, had him reaching under his desk to re-adjust his pants. He couldn't focus, couldn't think about anything else. A ringing phone reminded him that front desk staff were still working downstairs, but feeling the blood pulsing in his ears, his neck, throbbing in his cock was just too much to bare. He couldn't take it. He looked at his watch again... 4:30pm. He stood and untucked his shirt, hoping the extra fabric would hide the raging hard on he had if someone did come upstairs.

He went into the men's room. It was a small office, and he was one of the few men in the building, so there were only two stalls. He went into the first one and locked the door. He leaned up against it, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, unzipping his pants. He slipped a hand in, pulling his hard dick out into the open air. He leaned forward and... he swore he could smell her. Brandy's perfume. He wrapped a hand around himself and... He heard her laugh, wicked and deep. He started stroking, slow at first, then... He felt the heat of her body, those firm, hot breasts, pushing against his back, her hands wrapping around his waist...He exhaled...

"I wish you were here..."

"You're so fucking hot..."

Her hands replaced his. She was stroking his thick, hard cock with her smooth pale hands. He moaned...

"Shhh...That's right baby, I'm your filthy fucking whore..."

Faster now, a knot of pleasure building in him, deep and low.

"Is this what you want?" She was kneeling in front of him now, cherry lips curved, eyes dark, crimson waves spilling over her shoulders.

"Oh, fuck yes..."

She leaned into him, her mouth replacing the hands. Her tongue was warm, wet, pressing gently against the head of his rock hard dick, sliding down, licking, stroking, and then in one motion, she took the full length of him into her throat. He sucked in a breath and moaned. Her lips tightened and she moaned, her mouth vibrating, heightening the sensation.

"Oh yeah... Oh fuck yeah Brandy..."

He was throbbing hard, close to cumming.

"That's it baby, that's it.." She was resting his dick on her breasts now, massaging them between her hands, her nipples hard and poking between her fingers. She leaned back and let his cock slide between those giant pale tits. She pressed them hard together, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, just like he loved... with each stroke, she would lick the head of his cock. He was thrusting hard and fast now, moaning and growling under his breath. Looking down into the eyes of that filthy slut, knowing that she was his, that she'd do anything he asked. He couldn't take the pressure.

"That's it, fucking yes... cum on my tits, baby..."

The release was spectacular, white hot pleasure sparking up his spine. His palm pressing hard into the wall holding him up as streams of cum shot from him, splashing into the john...

He opened his eyes. His knees were weak and it took a second for his vision to clear, but Nick was certainly alone. His hand was wet, he was sweating, and Brandy was nowhere to be seen. He took a couple of deep breaths, still feeling the intensity of his orgasm fading. He stepped out of the stall and checked his watch: 5:01pm. Perfect timing.

Nick walked out of the washroom toward his desk. He felt lighter, easier. As he came to his office he stopped dead in his tracks... the voluptuous form, the red hair, the laugh... She was standing next to Carl, the volunteer he was waiting for. They were laughing. She turned to face him.

"Hey! Gord didn't need me to stay after all, so I thought I'd come pick you up!"

Nick smiled, managed to get through handing off the keys to Carl, and then grabbed Brandy by the hips and whispered into her ear:

"I swear to God, I'm going to fuck you right here on this desk..."

Brandy kissed him deeply and smiled, "Linda and Sue said they'd let Carl out and go home. I told them you'd set the alarm. We're all alone," she pulled him closer, "And I left my panties in the car."

He growled, rock hard again, "You fucking slut."

Her eyes went dark, and that smile... She laughed, "I am your filthy whore... now treat me like it."

So much for leaving on time...