Daydream

Story Info
She daydreams about you, her Lover & Master.
2k words
4.56
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dream of you... I find you in my every thought, it doesn't matter if I am sleeping or awake... you are there. My thoughts go from pure as the driven snow, to the dirtiest porno you can imagine. One minute I am sitting there thinking of the way it feels when you hold me close. When you look into my eyes and tell me you love me my heart stops beating for just an instant. I imagine how it feels to be lying next to you again, listening to your soft snores as you sleep. Do you know I spent many hours just watching you sleep? At times I can almost feel your brilliant blue eyes on me, watching me, silently caressing me with your gaze.

That is what usually leads me to the naughty thoughts. Thoughts of waiting for you to come home from work. Candles light the room, your favorite fuck CD in the player. The mood is set, my pussy is wet and throbbing from the anticipation. I am in black shoes that make me 6 feet tall, a short sheer black night gown, nipple clamps, and a smile.

I welcome you home with a kiss, slowly lowering you onto the couch unbuttoning your uniform. I help you out of your top, sliding it off you with slow determination, kissing every spot I uncover. I draw your attention to the end table. Pulling back the cloth that covers it you see a variety of toys.

"I want you to use them all tonight my love" I tell you, picking up a small paddle.

You look close to see the word MINE cut out into it backwards. I know that you will like seeing that word in red on my ass. I see the reaction all the toys are having on you as your eyes search the table, in the form of a very hard cock. I can almost see the thoughts running through your head, as you do inventory... feather, blindfold, two more paddles one fuzzy and the other wide with the word LOVE on it, your eyes fall onto the butt plugs and vibrators. We both smile remembering the first time "blue", our oldest yet trusty vibrator, was used.

You see a silver gift box on the table and reach for it but I grab your hand. "You will find out what is in there in due time, right now I want to suck your big wonderful cock." That said, I undo your pants, pull your now very stiff cock out, then slide your pants off. I take your cock into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the head. Slowly taking all of you into my mouth, my moaning making small vibrations run the length of you.

While my mouth is busy with your stiff cock, you feel my hand on your balls. Rubbing them gently, I stop sucking you, replacing my mouth with my hand and start licking and sucking your balls, my thumb massaging your perineum. You feel my saliva run off your balls and over your anus, suddenly my finger is sliding around your asshole. I continue my worship of your amazing cock with my mouth, one hand on your balls the other playing with your hole.

Slowly I slip one finger into you, at the same time taking all of you in my mouth. I finger fuck you, and suck your cock looking up into your brilliant eyes, until I feel the juices from my pussy running down my thigh. I want you so badly I am throbbing. I feel as if I could cum right this instant if only I were to slide onto your wonderful cock.

"I am yours, Master" I see the surprise in your face.

This is the first time I have called you this. "Do whatever you wish with me...I ask only one thing, and that is to not open the gift box please." You promise that you won't watching me the entire time. My eyes are shining with excitement and extreme passion.

We have done some light play in this area and both know the safe words. With that acknowledged you stand me up and lead me to the chair, grabbing the restraints as we go. You bend me over and secure me, then slowly run one finger from my clit to my ass, making me moan and wiggle towards your hand.

SMACK!!!

Your hand is on my ass. Telling me I can't have that, I haven't earned the right to have your finger or anything else in me yet. You start your sweet slow torture, your hand rubbing my ass where your hand print is. Then you begin with the paddle, lightly at first, steadily increasing the strength of each swat. I cry out, my ass burning from the paddle.

You stop and leave the room. At first I think I have done something wrong, am I not supposed to cry out? Did my tears stop you? Shortly you return, and I see why you left... you have the digital camera in you hands. You move behind me and I see the flash, you show me the photo.... there is my ass bright red with the word MINE in bold white on it. You set the camera down, and slowly slide two fingers into my throbbing hot pussy.

I know I am soaking wet because I can feel my juices on my inner thighs and running down my leg. Feeling your fingers inside me makes me even hotter, I think you are going to finger me until I cum, but you aren't done with me yet. You pull your fingers out and press them to my lips. Telling me to suck all my juices off you, I comply eagerly, imagining your cock taking the place of your fingers. You pull your hand away, asking me how I taste.

"Wonderful Master, but not nearly as wonderful as your cock" You ask me if I want your cock, teasing me with it... having it just out of reach of my lips and tongue. "I want your cock so badly, please let me suck your cock Master" I beg. You place the head of your cock at my lips but tell me I am not allowed to suck it yet. You tease my lips with your cock, the precum spreading on my lips. I am aching to taste it but you have told me that I can open my mouth when YOU are ready and not until that time.

You reach over to the table, picking up the butt plug you smile. You lube my ass and press the plug inside of me, slowly, making me watch myself and you in the mirror on the wall. You pick up the next paddle, rub it lightly on my pink but no longer burning ass cheeks. Then you begin paddling me again, I cry out loudly, sobbing from the pain of it.

I watch you, you reach for the ball gag and tell me I should have been a little more quiet, now I am going to pay for it. The gag in place you move back to my ass, paddling me with fervor. Through my tears I watch you, you stop your assault on my ass and stare silently at me in the mirror. You move closer and lay your hard cock on my ass cheek, feeling the heat of your paddling on your cock. Then you slowly start fucking me, pulling all the way out then slamming into me. I cant believe how full I feel. Your hard cock in my dripping wet pussy and that big butt plug in my ass. You release the gag so you can hear my moans better, telling me how you love the sounds I make when you fuck me.

"Fuck me harder Master!!!" I call out. "Your going to make me cum!" Hearing me speak out of turn, you pull out, stroking your cock you move to my face telling me to open my mouth. I am allowed to suck your cock now, you fuck my mouth, I feel your cock twitch then taste your hot cum shoot on my tongue and down my throat. I still haven't cum and think you are going to finish me off when much to my surprise you insert the biggest dildo we have on the table into me and start walking away.

"Please don't leave me here" I beg, forgetting to add the Master to the comment. You gag me again and paddle my ass until it is bright red. You tell me you are going to shower and relax for a little bit. I will just have to wait until YOU are ready for me to cum. I wait what seems like a lifetime for you to get out of the shower. The water glistening on your body and the sight of your cock, excites me into forgetting the pain in my legs and back from the position I am in on the back of the chair.

I can see you watching me in the mirror, wondering what you are going to do to me next. I feel the butt plug and dildo being pulled out of me, you praise me for holding it in that long and kiss my cheek. Running your hand down to my breast, you play with my still clamped nipples. Rolling it between your finger and thumb pinching it lightly then you remove the clamps and the gag. I feel your hands warm and large on my skin slowly rubbing my back, ass and legs. You release me and tell me to lie on my back on the floor.

You blindfold me and tenderly massage my body then begin the feather strokes, lightly on my skin, over my nipples, my stomach, over my still wet slit, down my legs to my ankles. You tell me to turn over and repeat the treatment on my back and legs. Then your lips are on me, I feel you sucking at the back of my neck then biting me. You roll me over and kiss me hard.

I spread my legs for you and feel your cock at my entrance. I am ready to explode from wanting you so badly. I feel your mouth on my nipples, sucking them, licking them, biting them. My back arches and I moan loudly. You lift my legs and drive deep into me, I beg you to fuck me harder, faster. You take the blindfold off me so I can see what you have there beside us. You pull your cock out of my soaking pussy and insert blue, you turn it on low and begin to finger my ass. Then you slide your cock in my ass, gently until the head of your cock is in then begin fucking my ass making me moan louder than ever. You turn blue up to medium slamming into my ass.

I am playing with my clit and pinching my nipples, about ready to explode with delight when I hear you ask me who I belong to... I look you in the eye and say "you, only you, no other" You reach down and turn blue on high, fucking my ass harder than before, I start to cum and you feel my ass tighten, it is too much for you to take you pull out and cum all over my belly and tits. You lay on top of me, both of us are spent from our wonderful night of fucking and lovemaking.

You roll off me and look at the table... we didn't use everything on it.... there is still the silver box. We get up off the floor and start the clean up, once the chore of putting the living room back in order is done. I grin, grab the box and hand it to you. You open it to find a nice big strap-on. As you take it out of the box you hear me say "Next time, I get to fuck your ass" turn and head for bed.

Can't wait for the next time can you my love?