Daydream at Night

Story Info
A moonlit encounter between lady and beast.
1k words
3.88
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that I am alone this night, I prepare to pamper myself to a steamy hot bath. So heated that I must crack the bay window open above the tub. I repose myself into the sultry water while listening to the breeze coming into the window, as well as the noises from the night animals. They say that as of late, there has been a wild animal on the loose, killing farm animals and ransacking the town. But I choose to not let that burden me. All I can think about is unwinding, while having delicious thoughts about an unexplained occurrence that took place hours before.

At the farmers market earlier in the day, I routinely proceeded to my favorite vendors booth. I took in all the fragrance from the herbs, potions, and objects of every girls fancy, when I felt something lightly touch my neck. I felt a shiver down my spine, and uncontrollable quiver in my nether region. I turned my head sharply and there was not a person or thing behind me. But when I regained my composure, I saw a startling figure departing the market. It was what appeared to be a man in gentleman's attire, but I couldn't make out his face. I looked around and none of the townspeople had seemed to notice what had transpired.

As I settle into this bath I keep imagining that this creature turns his head towards me cunningly. He is part handsome, part beastly, and very other-worldly. I start to imagine him without clothing, but my breathe starts to become labored and my heart is racing. Before long, my hands have made their way down to explore the depths of my desire. I must stop. This is a silly school-girl fancy and I should be thinking about proper things.

I make my way out of the bath and wrap myself in a big fluffy towel. I walk over to the window and soak in the beauty of the night and the full moon. I proceed to close the window and my towel slips off. For a brief moment, I allow my naked body to soak in the captivating scenery, while feeling a magnetic pull to the wilds of nature. Instead of preparing for bed, I put on my nightgown and prepare to go out of doors.

When nobody is home to object to my fancies, I often find myself outside, barefoot, and barely clothed. This night however, there is a different tune in the air. The conditions are ideal for exploring and the moon is my flashlight. I proceed to walk down my favorite path, towards the water. There I will find my spot for daydreaming, but what does one call a daydream at night?

I find my spot just like I left it, and pick up a pebble and throw it in the glistening water. The ripples are brilliant and always bring me pleasure, but this night I see a reflection on the other end of the pond. It appears to be a figure, as tall as a man. Perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me, but I freeze regardless. The wind starts to pick up suddenly and I feel I could topple over. I hear the creek of a branch and my heart starts to race again, the quivering returns, and I know I must run back to the house. I turn around swiftly to head in that direction, when I am grabbed and taken by a force so strong that I quickly realize that fighting is futile.

The captor takes me in his arms and runs with me in the forest. While I am scared, somehow I feel a safety in his clutch. I succumb to this and begin to faint. When I awake, I am under a tree with my captor holding me gently in his lap. I can't see his skin, just his gleaming eyes, and the moonlight. He proceeds to slowly unbutton my nightgown, while I feel his member growing underneath me. It's so large and foreboding that I realize my body might not be able to handle what it craves. He pins me to the ground, and devours me like an animal. Running his tongue, teeth, and lips around my neck and bosom. He is gentle but mean, teasing me artfully and when he pulls out his dagger I am nearing a fainting spell again. To revive me, he forces me to look at it, and I do so in admiration. Without any restraint, I take his prick into my mouth, and taste his beastly essence. It is so unique and wild, I find myself becoming very unladylike. I run my tongue along the tip and my beast lets out an exquisite groan. I take his full member and attempt to fit it all in my mouth, but it's so large that I start to gag. My tormentor is amused at my attempts, and takes his cock into his claw-hand and feeds it to me.

Suddenly branches are heard cracking in the woods behind us and the beast puts his hand over my mouth and commands me to silence. While he is on high alert, he proceeds to stick his member inside my nether region. First teasingly, just the tip. I begin to cry in delight while trying not to make a noise. He does this repeatedly and vehemently. How can torture be so sublime and heavenly? Please don't ever let this stop I tell myself. When he plunges his entire cock inside me I let out a scream, which makes him quite angry, so angry that his thrusts get deeper and stronger. I feel like I'm consumed and can no longer be confined in this body. My entire body quakes and gives in to the imminent pleasure. I howl like an animal, while my beast explodes inside of me.

The next morning I am awoken in a pool of sweat and rip off the bedcovers. My nightgown is torn and tattered and there is dirt on my feet. My groin is noticeably reverberating from my beastly encounter. I am now lost in this place and in this room.

I close my eyes to escape and wish for night. A daydream at night.