Daydream of Us

Story Info
His mind wanders to you at work.
993 words
3.8
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picturing you and I sitting there, taking your hand in mine pulling it into my lap as I reach to yours. Sliding my fingers under the edge of your bikini bottom, tracing your smoothly shaven lips as you grasp and stroke my steel-like rod.

My free hand reaching up to caress your hardening nipples, untying your bikini top and throwing it out of the tub. Leaning over to kiss you pulling you over onto my lap, you kneeling over me, straddling me. My right hand kneading and fondling your breasts, my left firmly planted in your bikini bottom one finger sliding deep into your tight wet pussy, as my thumb presses against your enlarged clit.

Our tongues dancing between our mouths, first in yours then mine, then tracing roughly over each other’s lips. Your hands both reaching between us, you begin stroking my cock. I’m so hard now that the head has risen above the band of my swim trunks and is poking free in the warm swirling water.

I stand up with you wrapping your legs around my waist. I gently set you down and slide your bikini bottom down your legs, depositing it on the floor with your top. Following my lead you quickly pull my trunks down and throw them over the side of the tub.

I pull you to me and both my hands beeline for your full firm 38D breasts pinching and pulling your hard nipples as our tongues once again wrestle for control of our kiss. My hard cock pressed between us as your hips begin to grind against me, your hands on my ass pulling me tighter.

Not wanting the pleasure to end too soon, I resist the temptation to take you right then and there, instead picking you up and placing you seated on the edge of the tub. Kneeling between your legs I lift your thighs onto my shoulders, gently nibbling on the tender skin of your inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the very center of your pleasure. You reach down and, grabbing me by the ears, pull my mouth to your sweet pussy. Knowing what you need, I run my tongue up and down your outer lips, then slowly push it as deep into you as I can. In and out, in and out, then licking up and down, up and down, up and focussing on your hard little clit, flicking the very tip rapidly over your nubbin.

As I feel you start to shake and quiver, I slide two fingers deep into your tight wet cunt rubbing them over your g-spot, I suck your clit between my lips, treating it like a little mini- cock. The combined sensations set you over the edge and your thighs clamp on my head as your orgasm rolls thru you, your hands on the back of my head pulling me tight.

As your first orgasm subsides, I lift you up and bend you over the side of the tub, redirecting one of the jets to point directly at your overly sensitive clit. Taking my 6 and a half inches of turgid cock in hand I slowly run the head up and down your pussy lips until you beg me to slide it in. Grasping your hips, I gently push the full length into you until my balls are resting against your clit.

As I begin to slowly slide in and out of your tight cunt, I reach around one hand to play with your hard nipples, the other beginning to slap your firm ass cheeks every 4th or 5th stroke of my cock. As you begin to rock back in rhythm with my stroke, I leave both hands on your ass, massaging your cheeks and then gently spreading them, exposing your tight puckered backdoor. I ease a thumb to your tight ass and gently press against it; you begin to squirm under me pushing back with my force.

You are holding your self up w/ one hand on the edge of the tub, your other busy rubbing your clit thru the force of the water jet. I slip the tip of my thumb into your ass and a low moan escapes your lips. Your fingers reach back pass your lips and fondle my balls, you beg me to hurry up, as you are so close to cumming. I slide the full length of my thumb into your sweet ass, just wriggling it there as I increase both the speed and force of my thrusts into your tight pussy.

I reach my free hand up and grabbing your long flowing black hair wrap it around my fist several times pulling your head back. Just as I feel the pressure building in my balls, you slam back into me, groaning and screaming as an even more powerful orgasm than before courses thru you. I can feel you pussy walls contracting around my cock and it is too much for me. Telling you I am about to cum, I ask where you want it and you beg me to fill your tight pussy with my thick seed.

Hearing your innocent mouth say these things to me is to much, and grabbing your hips I thrust forward with all my might as I pull you back, my cock twitching and throbbing deep within you as I shoot gob after thick juicy gob of my pearly cum into the very depths of your pleasure pit.

As I collapse over you, you once again place both hands on the edge of the tub and I reach around you to do the same, my cock still twitching inside you. Regaining my strength, I take you in my arms and sit back down on the bench inside the tub. Pulling out of you, I slide you to the side and you curl into my side, your legs entwining with mine as we bask in the afterglow of another tremendous lovemaking session.