Daydreaming, Here in the Jungle

Story Info
An affair consummated after the tease of the long game.
1.2k words
3.89
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew you would find me. It's been hard to be patient, harder still to tease and kiss and feel your body in such hurried and breathless moments, always left wanting more. To say this has been a long time coming is the understatement of the century. So when I slipped back through the door on that sweating summer afternoon, I had absolutely no doubt in my mind where it would lead and what it would mean.

I heard the door behind me and your footsteps stop, the presence of you coming closer. I was already breathing hard from nerves and excitement, tense with sweat trickling down my neck and my pussy lips swollen and sensitive against my panties.

Your hand brushed aside the hair on my neck and your lips touched me, your other hand grasping my hip to pull my ass against you. You moaned low in your chest as you kissed along the top of my shoulder, making me gasp and shiver. You moved to the side of my neck, pulling me around slowly as you licked my throat. You encircled my waist and our lips met easily, and we kissed there unknowing, for what could have been a minute or an hour.

I knocked back your hat and buried my hands in your hair, grinding into the bulge at your crotch. Your face moves down to the collar of my shirt and your beard is soft against the tops of my breasts, your hands hard when they pull my rib cage forward and up towards your mouth.

Somehow my shirt is unbuttoned and you push my bra down to take the flesh of one pink nipple between your teeth. I cry out, and that singular sound in all if the silence breaks the spell, reminds us that yes, we are standing exposed in the doorway practically fucking, for all the world and these goddamn golfers to see. You kiss me quickly and tug at my waist.

"Come on". You mutter, pulling me behind you by the hand into the hot stillness of the shop. We make it to the office doorway amidst the smells of grass and oil and I'm thrust against it when you reclaim my mouth, your knowing fingers caressing me between my legs. I clutch at your ass while you unzip my shorts, your fingers hooking under the waistband to tug them down. You stroke my clit for a moment through my panties and I moan into your mouth. In answer your hands move to my shoulders and you step me back, once, twice, until I feel the chair against the back of my knees. Gently I'm pushed down, your body following mine as you say a silent prayer of thanks to the Gods of knee surgery. I squirm to reach back and unhook my bra, my lips against your throat. Before you can again drop your face I tug your t-shirt up and slide my mouth over your chest, pausing at each nipple to lick and nibble. Your gasps are coming faster at the sensations rolling through you, and you pull back to give me the same. Lower you work, over the tummy I'm so self conscious of. You feel me stiffen and look up, your bangs falling over your eyes and making you look more like a lovestruck teenager than I would have ever imagined possible. I sneak a hand to cover the soft flesh and you cover mine with yours, softly moving it aside and replacing it with your own, the tips of your fingers tracing the softly folded skin.

"Don't cover it, you're too beautiful for words. Why do you think I cant help it?" You whisper, reaching to deliver another long kiss.

I close my eyes as I feel your fingers sliding over my panties and your hot breath between my legs. You tease and kiss, testing my readiness. In a moment I am squirming and spread my legs wider, your low vibrating chuckle against my clit making my hips jerk.

"Oh my God, please Jon. I can't stand this anymore. You have to fuck me. Hurry. Please!"

In answer you slip off my panties, breathing hard. I feel your beard on my thighs and groan when you take your first taste. You moan and spread my legs wider, your tongue making long licks from the base of my pussy to my clit, pausing now and again to probe deeply inside me. I'm all but thrusting against your face, your head cradled in my hands. My cries intensify when you move up to focus on my clit, lapping and suckling with a well practiced rhythm. I'm on the edge when you stop, teasing. You once again take my now freed breasts into your mouth and your hard fingers push inside me. Slowly finger fucking me you bend back to your task. I cum with a gasp and a supresssed squeal, and you moan to feel the surge of wetness, my pussy gripping and pulling at your fingers.

You soften your tongue, lapping gently as long as I can stand, as wave after wave makes me shudder under your touch.

"Now!" I moan, fumbling at you, pulling you up and grasping your hardness through your pants. Quickly you help me, freeing your cock, and I grip it in my hand to guide it between my now soaking lips. You cry out loud as you sink into my flesh, quivering as you pull back to thrust into me again. Another deep push and pull, filling me, and you pause deep inside, struggling to maintain control. Your hands move up my thighs, fingers digging into my hips and I stretch forward to kiss you deeply, relishing the taste of myself on your face.

"Do you remember what I said? This is what I meant, when I said if you love me, then love me". I whisper, and raise myself to where our bodies join.

You meet my thrust with your own, your cock driving into my wetness, my hips meeting yours each time. Our pace quickens, harder now and you can feel my breasts bouncing against your chest with the force of our lovemaking. My thighs grip you and you grab them to push them higher, penetrating deeply with a sharp movement that makes both of us gasp with pleasure.

"Cum inside me, I need to feel you". I moan. In answer you press your face into my shoulder and grind in, pushing past the point of no return. Your low cries and my high ones barely drown the sound of our skin slapping together and you release, your heart pounding in your ears. My pussy grips you tightly as you cum, pumping into me to fill me, your head spinning with pleasure. Your hips jerk, then slow, those last lazy thrusts to milk you dry.

You come back to yourself, to awareness. Your face is buried in my neck and my knees are pressed back almost to my armpits. My fingertips dug deeply into the muscles of your shoulders. You are still deep in me, and you feel the muscle spasms that are evidence that I came again around you. You notice your hands are still in a death grip on my hips and you soften them, and will wonder later at the marks you left behind along with your seed.

Our bodies slowly relax against each others as our breathing slows. You move to kiss me, and I bend my mouth to yours. My hands reach to trace your face, your body, caress your hair, every part of you I love. You sigh, your eyes half closed and the taste of me still on your tongue, and enjoy my touch, if just for a little while.