Daylight Delights:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested quietly for a few minutes, regaining My strength, as I felt her moving beneath Me and listening to her purr softly, her breath settling down as well.

I rolled over onto My back, and then drew her to Me. Our lips met and danced, My hands passing over her soft skin, touching, petting. I was in bliss, and I knew My slut-slave-cunt was in absolute heaven.

"Thank you, Master. It was wonderful..."

I glanced at the clock, and then back at her before starting to speak. "It was wonderful? By My perception of time, I still have a couple hours to go, and I am no where near through with you."

The expression and the matching gasp were priceless. I pulled her back towards Me and proceeded to enjoy her kisses some more, then pushed her downwards, to clean My now deflated cock, and pamper My body. By no means were We finished yet...

12