Dayna's Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dayna. You're beautiful, beautiful...."He whispered in her ear, and kept repeating it, as he gently drew his hands around her breasts cupping them tenderly, lightly avoiding touching her bruises. She began to breathe more deeply and rhythmically as he continued massaging each breast. Unsure if she was simply responding to his touch, or was falling asleep, Brian continued his deliberate and restrained exploration of each soft and responsive breast. He leaned back in the tub and closed his eyes, gently running the tips of his fingers over Dayna's nipples, marveling at how much he was treasuring touching her so intimately. With her eyes closed, Dayna shifted in the bath slightly, and then resumed her rest. Her new position allowed Brian to see the line of her torso and legs within the now only mildly sudsy water.

With a start, he felt the erection he'd been sporting for some minutes now, grow to a substantial size, throbbing into the small of Dayna's back. Trying once again to understand the confliction of emotions this was creating in him, he tried to shift his body away, not wanting to embarrass or confuse Dayna further. Massaging her was one thing, but pressing his pulsing cock into her back was something further across that unspoken line than he imagined his daughter would understand. He realized with dismay that there was really no where for him to move to, without his cock dragging across Dayna in a manner that would surely wake her up. Resigned to having to get out of the tub, and handle the situation, he slightly nudged his daughter and turned her upper body towards him, hoping to propel her slumbering state into enough awareness that she could get out of the tub.

Astounded, he felt her slide her hand down and gently stroke his hardened cock through his wet clothing. He froze, his mind a whirl of rampant lust and ecstasy. Beneath the rush of sexual desire his guilt and confusion continued to simmer as her small hand worked slowly and purposefully down to the base of his penis and gently brushed his balls and inner thighs before sliding up the shaft to the tip once more. Finally, his good sense prevailing he spoke her name with all the restraint and firmness he could muster, "Dayna." Murmuring, she turned her head, still half asleep. "Dayna." This time she opened her eyes and looked at him, he hand moving of its own accord back to her stomach.

"My sweet, you need to get to bed. Let's get you out now." His daughter nodded her head with her eyes closed and once again murmured an acknowledgement. He leaned her body against the side of the tub and got himself up. Then he wrapped one arm around his naked daughter's body and helped her up. He assisted her once more in navigating the edge of the tub, each moan of her pain like a knife through his belly accentuating his already rising guilt over what had just happened. The guilt did nothing to diminish his growing adoration of his daughter's perfect breasts, still beautiful under their bruising. His sense of propriety didn't stop him from a languorous and deliberate exploration of the remainder of her body once he led her to her bed and began to dry her with the towel he brought in.

He had covered her with the robe, to prevent her from getting cold, and telling himself, he was only interested in getting her dry, he had begun at her feet, drying them carefully and gently. Slowly he began to rub the towel up her leg, noting her calf, and feeling himself stir as he began to brush his hand along her skin as he dried her with the towel. Not trusting himself with her upper legs yet, he turned to her arms and hands, gingerly drying where bruising and scratching had covered her upper arms. Figuring the robe mostly dried the covered portions of her body, he reached under her and lifted her up, pulling down the bed covers with a swift motion beneath her. As he gently removed the robe before covering her, he allowed his lust one full and longing look at his daughter's sleeping body.

The moonlight coming in the window was just enough for him to see the slight round to her stomach, the curve of her waist, and the budding tips of her nipples, erect in the cool air. She stirred slightly, and he gently lowered the covers over her. Turning, he began to leave the room.

"Daddy?" Dayna's voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Brian responded, his voice hoarse and belying his desire.

"Stay with me?" she sounded so much like a little girl, and the invitation was so sweet, that Brian nearly groaned.

"You want me to stay, Sweetie?" He asked, unsure if his mind simply desired the invitation so much that his imagination had fabricated what he'd wanted to hear.

"Please, Daddy." His little girl whispered, her need for his closeness bringing him back to her side. Pulling the covers up beside her, he realized that his clothes were still damp from the tub. Hesitating, he wondered if she'd be too distressed by his leaving the room to go and change. "Just take them off, Daddy." Dayna said, sensing his predicament. "I'm a big girl; I've seen it all before."

Her persuasion, mixed with the casual statement leading Brian to wonder about the men that had been in his daughter's life, renewed the surge of lust and desire that had begun in the tub earlier. As he began to shed his clothing and lay it on the nearby chair to dry, he contemplated the consequences of the evening so far, and where things would go if the current course continued. His rise of jealousy at the statement his daughter had made regarding having "seen it all before" rang warning bells in his mind.

He was already possessive of her, having always regarded the boys she brought home as inferior and undeserving of her attentions. She'd always been his little girl, ready and willing to ply him with adoration and affection, and that special bond between them had not weakened with time. He had always assumed that as she grew, her view of him as "Daddy" would lessen. He had always been pleased that it had not. Now, as he shed his clothes, preparing to lie naked beside his beautiful daughter, possessing her body was foremost in his mind. However, he was unwilling to hurt her in any way, and after what she'd been through, had her apparent sexual reciprocation in the tub simply been a reaction to the trauma that she'd felt earlier?

As Brian slipped under the covers, and Dayna reached a sleepy hand towards him he let his conflicting concerns evaporate in the soft and warm receiving arms of his baby girl. He slipped an arm behind her head, and she molded into his shape on the bed, her beautiful breasts naked, now pressed against his chest in perfect childlike trust. He used his free hand to gently caress her back, running his hand up the length of her smooth skin to her neck, then back down to the curve of her lower back.

As time passed, and she began to sleep more deeply, Brian felt his control begin to slip. Each successive sweep of his hand molded her body closer to him in a rhythmic rocking. His hand began to sweep lower, ending each time with a gentle and firm caress to her buttocks. When suddenly, Dayna moaned in her sleep and pressed her hips firmly against his, Brian's heart began to race. Was she enjoying his touch, even in her sleep? Brian waited a moment, and then resumed his rhythmic caress. After a few more minutes, he slowly allowed her body to relax into position on her back. His movements, and their body heat had made the bedding uncomfortably warm, and he slowly lowered the blankets until Dayna's body down to her thighs were exposed.

Starting his caresses again, Brian gently rubbed the outside of her arms, and then moved to her shoulders. Dayna's nipples were once again erect in the night air, and it was all he could do to keep himself from lowering his mouth to them and suckle with desire. Shifting in her sleep, Dayna nestled into him, and he waited a few moments to allow her to fall back into a deeper slumber. He was rewarded. Making herself more comfortable, Dayna rolled a little further, and came to rest on her back once more, leaving Brian with an unencumbered view of her beautiful breasts, her lean body, and the full erotic view of her mound before the luscious view of his sexy daughter ended below her thighs into the blankets. Gazing at his little girl, he reveled in his guilty pleasure. His cock began to harden once more as he watched her softly breathe, languid and uncaring in her nakedness as she slept. Beginning his light touch on her arms again he was rewarded with a slight mewing sound from Dayna's sleeping mouth, and this unconscious display of pleasure at his touch wrapped him in joyous warmth.

"Ah, Dayna, Baby." He moaned softly. The lure of her soft and sweet breasts began to pull him in as slowly he drew his hands up and down her arms, moving over her shoulders, lightly caressing her neck. In a gentle and flowing slide, he drew his fingers down to sweep her firm and rounded globes. With all the self restraint he could muster as an overwhelming flood of lust surged through him, Brian gently began to stroke the rim and outline of their pretty curves. Marveling at the smooth and giving texture of her breasts, he was desperately careful that his ministrations not disturb his daughter's sleep. His feeling of guilt had been all but washed away in the rush of desire, but touching her this way, as she lay vulnerable and surrendered to slumber before him was so erotic, so sensual, that he wanted to savor it in all its glorious sensation. The feel of his daughter's breasts in his hands had aroused him more than he had been in years, and Brian's cock was rock hard and aching for sensation.

Slowly, he pressed in into her side, at once gasping aloud in pleasure as he felt his hard tip depressing the flesh on her thigh. Pulling back, he once again pushed forward , firmly enough this time that a soft moan escaped his lips when his shaft shifted with the pressure and slid under her thigh, tight between her body and the firm mattress beneath. Her muscled leg was firm and yet soft in its femininity, and his pleasure was heightened by the satin sheets his daughter had on her bed. How many of these other men had lain on these sheets with his daughter before him?

Wanton lust mixed with possessive desire, and Brian threw caution to the wind. He wanted her to feel passion that had no limits, love and bliss, and there was no way she had known that before. These boys she'd introduced him to before, they were selfish inexperienced youth, incapable of understanding love as the perfect sensual art it could be. He knew that whatever she might have known before, his devotion to her gave him the ability to pleasure her in a way no one else ever could have. In that moment, Brian made up his mind. He would love his little girl, show her the heights of pleasure that only a man who desired her as passionately as he did right now would be able to provide her. No guilt, no hesitation, only pure desire for his daughter and their love propelled him now.

Lowering his head, as his entire body vibrated with anticipation, he breathed in the scent of her skin. His mouth touched her breast and one firm and inviting nipple was gently encircled by his tongue. His daughter's breast quickly swelled to meet the warmth of his mouth's embrace, and once again employing his fatherly restraint, he began gently, in loving caress, to suckle on her breast. Brian was amazed! No sooner than he began to suck on his daughter's tits, she began to mew once more in her sleep. Her pouty lips would murmur soft sweet sounds of pleasure with every suck. Brian paused, was she waking? No, he could tell she was still asleep.

Moments, then minutes pasted as he gently kneaded and sucked her tits, careful to avoid the bruised areas surrounding her areolas. Every so often he would slow down or stop when her response to him began to grow louder, and he was concerned she'd awaken herself with her moans of pleasure. She would still her unconscious response as soon as he would pause, and he would wait until her breathing would deepen once more. However, the moment he lowered his mouth to take up her breast in his hot mouth once again, she would respond. Her breasts were amazingly sensitive. Both nipples were completely erect, surrounded by pillowing flesh that drew in his desire to caress, to enjoy, and taste her.

Reveling in her soft skin and sensitive breasts, Brian repeated his start and then pause technique for a very long time. Finally his arousal overtook him, and with a searing bliss, he came between his daughter's thigh and the sheets beneath. Feeling at once a sense of joy and release, he carefully extricated himself, and then wrapped his baby girl in his arms. It was time for some sleep. Dayna didn't know it yet, but she was going to need her REM to be completely ready for tomorrow and what he had planned.

Brian on the same note was not going to short change his daughter in anyway. When the sun rose tomorrow, he would be refreshed and ready to love his daughter magnificently. Her soft breath on his chest, and her scent in the air, he laid back to sleep. A man much at peace with the day to come.

Falling quickly to sleep, Brian began to breathe more deeply, his daughter's scent still stimulating his mind; his sexual awareness heightened even as he dreamed. Often, in his life, his dreams had been vivid, full of fantasy and imagery he would revel in blissfully until awaking. Tonight was particularly stimulating, and pictures of Dayna intermingled with past lovers. Dayna's mother, his first girlfriend, his female teachers in school and his best friend's sister all had prominent and spectacular roles.

Multiple times in the night, Brian awakened with a full- fledged erection, his cock full and tight in spite of having been relieved earlier in the evening. The third time he awoke, he was still groggy, and turned on his side to face the open window, letting the cool air wash over his heated body, attempting to soothe his insatiable lust. In the light glow of moonlight, he was startled to see the figure of a woman outlined in the light coming through the window. As his sleep laden eyes cleared, he was confused and comforted to see his mother standing there.

Brian was momentarily thrown as he realized his predicament, his mother was standing in the room where he had moments before lay caressing his sexy daughter while demonstrating his lust through an enormous erection. An erection that now caught his mother's eye as her form shifted and the light from the night sky fell directly upon him. Brian's mind was charging through several thoughts at once, overwhelmed by the magnitude of his shock, his guilt, his fear, and wondering at her reaction to what she was seeing. His own loving and dear mother, standing here, seeing him as he truly was. A man racked with desire over his own daughter. Would she turn from him in disgust, revolted at his lack of restraint?

The terror in his heart gripped him as he wondered what would happen to his relationship with his mother now... would she judge him? How severely? What about her fierce pride in him, surely now, she would be ashamed. Just as Brian's mind began to whirl off into the devastating effect this would have on him, and his emotions raged, he felt, more than saw his mother come close to him. Her hand lifted, her eyes gazing into his face, she saw his fear and confusion and she spoke softly.

"Ah, my baby, my loving boy. All I have ever wanted for you was your happiness. If this is what you want," she gestured at Dayna, "then I want it for you." Her hand loving stroked Brian's hair as he sat up fully on the edge of the bed. His whisper was barely audible, and he vainly tried to cover his throbbing erection with his hand.

"Mom, I... I didn't mean.... I just, well, I love her. .." he finished lamely, finding nothing but the truth available as an explanation. To his surprise, his mother nodded, taking his face in her hands.

"I understand, my love, I do. When you love another more deeply than anyone else in the world, before or after, it's natural to want more of them." His mother slid down to her knees, now looking up at him, and letting her hands caress his face. Thinking more clearly, now that his full relief over the anxiety of his mother rejecting him over his love of his daughter, he asked,

"Mom, how is it that you are here?" thinking back over his dreams of the night so far he ventured, "Am I still dreaming." His mother laughed lightly,

"No, darling. Dayna invited me to come over tomorrow, and I thought I'd come a little early, she's not usually asleep, and some nights since your father passed, I just can't sleep. Couldn't think of a better way to pass the time than to drive up here and see her earlier than I'd planned. She always leaves her extra key in the tray under the third flower pot by the door for me. I'm surprised you didn't hear me arrive, I nearly tripped over all the towels and clothing scattered in the hallway on my way to the guest bedroom. When I looked in to check on her, I saw the two of you. I hope you don't mind, but I came in to reminisce and have a moment of joy at the love you have for each other." His mother's final comment gave Brian something to consider.

"What do you mean, Mom, reminisce?" Brian asked. Acutely aware that his mother's soft caressing hands were beginning to send shivers down his spine as she lightly kneaded his arms. Her voice dropping and her eyes rising to meet his own she said,

"Reminiscing of you, my son." Brian tilted his head in puzzlement, and she continued. "Ever since your father died, no. It was before that," she shook her head," long before." Sighing she continued. "Ever since you were a young man, I had the same deepness to my love you have for Dayna." I would often find my way into your room at night, watching you sleep, sometimes seeing the frustration on your face as you touched yourself while you were dreaming, and I longed to have more of you. In the same way you've longed for Dayna." Surprised, Brian responded,

"You never said anything! I never even knew!"

"And if I had, son? What then? I thought you'd hate me, fear me, and I wouldn't do that to you. I love you, Brian, my darling. More than anyone in the world, and your happiness has always been most important." Pausing, his mother shifted, and he felt her breasts as the pressed gently in his leg. "Brian, are you saying you wish I had told you?" Her hands moved slowly down Brian's forearms, then across the top of his legs. "Tell me, Brian, do you want me to tell you now? Do you want me to love you now?"

"Mom..."he whispered out as she gently but firmly pressed her hands against his chest and pressed him back onto the bed.

"Let me, Brian" She breathed out huskily,"Let me show you, please!" She said, her lust sounding through her voice, and renewing the surge of lust in Brian. His cock ached, and he realized that he DID want her to love him. He wanted his mother's sexual love as much as Dayna's. No sooner than he fully realized his desire than he felt her soft lips against the tip of his throbbing cock, her hands sliding from his chest to grasp his shaft and cup his balls. His mother's moan of pleasure sent a rush of warm rapture through his body a split second before he felt her hot mouth open and take him in. Brian entwined his fingers in his mother's silky and luxurious hair, sending another shiver of lust through him as he felt himself touch his mother with this intimate gesture he had never done before. His own groan was unchecked as he felt his body respond to his mother's mouth upon his cock. She moaned again, nearly a cry of bliss, as she slowly slid her mouth down his shaft, filling her mouth with her son's beautiful cock, relaxing against the swell of his desire as it pushed against the back of her throat and she buried her face against his stomach.