Dayna's Sex Life Ch. 1

Story Info
Dayna says bye to cruel guy, & goes home to a surprise.
1.4k words
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story contains suggestions of incest... if incest isn't something you like, then don't read this novella.

Joe gave her a warm smile as his hands began to lift her loose red T-shirt, eager to taste her breasts after waiting for so long. She had told him she wanted to wait until they were married, but Joe knew that it would only be a matter of time before she gave in to him and he finally got to feel her pussy on his dick. He leaned forward, the leather of the back seat of his car squeaking as he did, and placed a tender kiss on her lips. If he was gentle enough, this would be the day he was waiting. Her breathing was beginning to get rapid, and she was visibly trembling... obviously because she had been waiting for this too.

"Joe," she whispered meekly, "maybe we shouldn't -"

Joe put a finger to her lips, pausing his removal of her T-shirt, his warm smile remaining. "I love you," he whispered. He figured that would shut her up and make her more sure of herself, as he returned to the task. The T-shirt was loose enough so it didn't cling to her body, making it easy to remove. She always wore them, and Joe really had no idea whether her breasts were good-sized or not. He didn't mind if they were small... just as long as he would relieve the pressure he felt in his groin. God, he wanted to skip all this and plow right into her... he had been waiting so long.

"I love you too... but... I'm not ready for this."

He ignored her, and continued to lift her shirt. Her stomach was nice and flat, with a few freckles around her navel. He reached to down to his jeans and undid the button, quickly moving to his zipper. He noticed her eyes widened when she saw what he was doing. Joe moved his hand from his unzipped pants and wrapped around hers. He pulled her hand towards his groin, where his member had been straining against its bindings. It was still contained by his boxers, but barely.

"No... I don't want to," Dayna said, anger beginning to replace the fear she was feeling. This was all he had bugged her about, almost from the very beginning. He didn't care about her, and when he placed her hand against his member when she asked him to stop, he had crossed a line. She yanked her hands away and tugged her shirt out of his other hand. Joe's eyes widened with surprise, and he didn't seem to understand. "When I say no I mean it!"

"Oh come on, babe. You want it just as much as I do." Joe reached for her shirt again, but she resisted, pushing him away forcefully.

"No, I don't anymore. This is wrong!" Dayna felt like she was about to cry, suddenly. Yes, she wanted to have sex... what 18 year old girl didn't want it? But not before marriage... it was wrong. Sex was something you did with someone you loved... and Joe didn't seem to love her now. He just wanted sex.

Joe took a deep breath, and decided he had better not push his luck. There was always next time. He zipped up his pants and looked downward, putting on what he hoped was a guilty face. "I'm sorry, babe. I... I just got carried away." There was a silence, and he glanced up at her. She was just staring out the window, eyes glimmering with tears. Great... he had ruined the evening now.

She wiped at her eyes, smearing mascara and marring the appearance she had worked on for half an hour. "Please... just take me home."

***

Dayna walked hurriedly to the front door of her house. It was early, but a few of the lights were off in the house. Her parents had probably just gone to bed... they trusted her to do the right thing, after all. She fumbled with the keys, sniffling and fighting the tears that were threatening to pour down her face. Joe had driven off, not walking her to the door.

Any attempt he had made to talk to her were met with silence. It was over... and Joe had recognized it. Dayna finally opened the door and stepped into the darkened entryway. She was glad for the darkness... because she knew no one would see the tears in her eyes now. She didn't turn on the light as she ascended the stairs to the second floor. She was going right to her room, and right to bed. She wanted to forget all about the nights events... about how Joe had really only been working towards one goal: sex.

She reached the top of the staircase when she heard her mother talking. She thought it was really strange that she could hear her mother so clearly... usually they closed their bedroom door at night. It was wide open, though... and what she saw took her breath away immediately.

There was the faintest of light in the room, as moonlight filtered in through the un-curtained window. Her father and mother were in the middle of sexual intimacy. Her mother was on her knees in front of her father, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down at her. She couldn't see any details, but her mother's full, bouncy hair was swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. She was giving a blowjob to her father, right in full view. Why wasn't the door closed?

"Oh, honey... this thing is all nice and slippery now," her mother pronounced loudly, her bobbing having stopped. "I think it wants to be in some place nice and warm." As Dayna watched, she stood and pushed on her husband's shoulders, who happily fell back onto the bed.

Dayna couldn't believe she was standing here, watching such a thing! Her eyes went to her father's erect penis... which reflected the dim moonlight. It was very wet from her mother's mouth, and looked rather large. Almost too large to be believable, Dayna thought. Dayna continued to watch, her breathing quickening, as her mother crawled onto the bed, legs on either side of her father. She lowered herself down, his glistening penis vanishing, and Dayna heard a low moan.

"Oh, yes... such a pussy-pleaser," she said, voice wavering.

Dayna closed her eyes and shook her head, she had to go to bed... NOW. It was wrong to have sex before marriage, and it was definitely wrong to be watching her own parents having sex! She turned and nearly ran to her room, turning on the light and closing the door as quietly but quickly as she could.

She was warm all over, and Dayna felt the urge to release her arousal, as she always did. Her sexual arousal that had been caused during Joe had returned with a vengeance... and it seemed like her parents had been the cause! Dayna lifted her T-shirt above her head and tossed it away, quickly working on removing her jeans. Her pink panties were darkened with moisture, and stuck to her a bit when she pulled them down past her thighs. Kicking them away, Dayna quickly jumped into bed, needing to release the tensions of the evening as soon as possible, regardless of whether the light was on or not.

As her finger rubbed against her slippery clit, she closed her eyes and imagined herself as she would have been if she hadn't resisted Joe. His cock in her mouth, gleaming like her father's had. Her, lowering herself onto it, filling her with feelings she hadn't felt before. The sensations filling her grew slowly, and she knew she was going to climax soon. She needed to come so badly...

The images in her mind shifted, and suddenly she was no longer riding Joe, but her father. Deep down she knew it was wrong to masturbate to such a thing, but she was so close... she just had to come. In her mind she kept riding that monstrous thing her mother was enjoying in the next room, until she reached the height of her passion and had an orgasm. Her hand became even more wet as her vagina contracted, gushing juices out and making them trickle down her buttocks and onto her sheets.

She began to drift off, the light bright in her face but not enough to stop the drowsiness that overcame her. She wiped her fingers on the sheets nearby and lay there, nothing but socks on, as dreams became her reality for the night.

To Be Continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love for a Lonely Teacher Nathans love of a former English teacher leads to great things.in Romance
New Plantation Slave Owner's son falls for a new slave.in Interracial Love
Skinny Dipper Holidaying in the country, she decided to go swimming.in First Time
On The Train Young man and mature woman connect on daily commute.in Mature
Lonely is All Craigslist?in Interracial Love
More Stories