Days Forgotten but Not Lost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure do like to talk," I commented.

"Not with everyone," he said, standing up.

*******

There was a light breeze that night, sweeping away the heat of the day. It made for a pleasant walk through the mostly empty streets. We talked about movies and stories and music and other things we'd experienced in the past few months. When we got to my door, Scott stopped before going up the steps. I smiled and said, "It's OK. We can keep talking while you fuck me."

"How about tomorrow night instead?" he suggested tentatively.

"What? Why...? Why did you walk me home?"

He shrugged. "I didn't want you taking anyone else home with you."

"And why won't you come in?" I asked, frustrated at his games. "I told you before: this is my choice. I want this, too."

"Yeah, and this is my choice," he said calmly. "As much as I really want to go to bed with you right now, I don't want to be just... the body you want next to you tonight. I want to know that I'm more than that to you, in the same way that you're more than that to me."

"Wow, cock-blocked by romance," I said snidely, a little annoyed. Then I took a few steps back down to stand in front of him. "OK, I'll admit it. I'm drawn to you. I... I really like you, and I'm so glad that those things Vicky said weren't true." Then turning my head to the side, I muttered, "But I'm also just a little worried that they are true and that you're still playing with my head like she said you would." Scott wrinkled his brow in concern.

"But mostly... I believe you. You're different from... well, from every other person I can ever remember knowing." He laughed at that statement. "It's like you see more of me than other people do, more than even I see." Those words started to sound familiar... I thought back a few months.

"I'm your creative outlet!" I shouted excitedly. "You see the things that other people don't see - the things that aren't there yet." I put my fingers under his collar and leaned in towards his lips. "And then you bring them to life." I paused and inhaled. How I had missed his smell!

Scott pushed his head forward to cross the inch between us. Our lips touched briefly, then he pulled back.

"I could listen to you all night," he said with a smile.

"Then come inside and I'll keep talking," I promised. "Whenever my mouth isn't otherwise engaged," I added, pecking his lips again.

"Not tonight," he insisted. "Think about me, think about us, think about tomorrow. I need to know it's not the late hour, not the drinks the waitress kept bringing you when you weren't paying attention, and not your determination to get laid tonight. I want you to be sure you trust me, and I need to know you made that decision with your head clear. Call me tomorrow if you want... me."

"I will," I answered, only noticing the double meaning as he walked away.

*******

That night I dreamed again. Not of "Ru," but of Scott. When I rose in the morning, I was unsatisfied but not frustrated. It was the kind of dissatisfaction that is filled with anticipation. I looked at the clock and wondered when it would be late enough to call Scott. By 8:30, I figured that, even if I was too early, he would forgive me.

He answered the phone on the second ring. "Hey, lover," I greeted him. "You never got to come see my garden last night."

*******

I moaned, letting my mouth take in every texture. I opened my eyes and saw Scott watching me with a satisfied smile. "Now this is the way to spend a Sunday morning," he said. I grinned and licked my lips.

"Ready for more?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," I answered, not sure how much more I could handle.

"Technically baklava is a dessert, I'm told," he said, cutting me one more piece. "But I think it makes a great breakfast food." Scott had stopped by Johnny's place on his way to mine.

"I think it makes a great anytime food," I added.

"The table and chairs were an inspired idea," he said, referring to the small metal patio furniture I had set up in the corner of my garden. The location gave us a nice view of the whole yard and was shaded by my neighbor's house. In the winter, I could move it to a different corner that received a lot of sun.

"Thank you," I smiled, quite proud of how things were looking. I told him about my plans to start building higher levels for more planting.

"I'm not exceptionally crafty with tools, but I can use them without hurting myself," Scott said. "If you want some help, let me know. I even have my own power tools."

I smiled and thanked him. Then I said, "Wait, was that just a set-up for me to say something like, 'That's not the kind of tool I'm interested in right now'?"

Scott laughed, almost spitting out his last bite, and said, "You've been reading too much Ginny Bowers."

I playfully hit his arm with the back of my hand, then stood up. "Follow me," I told him. Scott traced my steps along the narrow garden path. We stopped at the back door and turned to look at the yard again.

"From this angle, it's like a different scene altogether - different colors and scents... That's amazing," he said softly, turning to kiss my neck before going into the house. I giggled with happiness and followed him in. As soon as he had set our plates in the sink, I started shoving him towards the hallway. As I shoved, I untucked his shirt and started rolling it up off of him.

"Now," I said, "there's no alcohol... " pushing him backwards through my bedroom door, "there's no late hour... " tossing his shirt onto my floor, "there's just my long-denied desire to get you back into my bed." Scott laughed as he fell into a sitting position at the edge of my mattress. I pulled off my shirt and stretched, giving Scott a chance to admire my naked breasts. Then pushing my shorts to the floor, I strode forwards and shoved Scott onto his back. "For making me wait so long... " I crawled onto him, then kept going until my legs were straddling his head, "you owe me."

I dropped to the bed, resting my head on my forearms as Scott's tongue began licking me in earnest. The cool wind of the ceiling fan gave me chills at first, but as Scott went to work, I needed that breeze to keep me from sweating. His fingers parted my lips, giving his tongue access to the sensitive ring around my entrance. I gasped and pushed down at the contact. After pressing the tip of his tongue past my entrance a few times, he slowly worked it up to the top of my slit. When his tongue began circling my most sensitive spot, I dropped from my elbows to my shoulders. My hands began rubbing my abdomen and my breasts, wishing Scott had two or three more hands to touch me everywhere.

God, I needed to feel him on me! Just as his tongue began to press on my clit, I pulled away and opened the nightstand drawer. Hearing that noise and knowing what it signified, Scott shucked his shorts and took the packet from my hands. A few seconds later he was in my arms. I looked adoringly into those gorgeous blue eyes as he worked his way into me. Small cries came unbidden and hardly noticed as he pushed further and further in. When we were finally joined, our lips met again. I tasted my own tangy flavor on his mouth and held his head in place, wanting only to keep kissing him.

I didn't need to move; Scott's hips shifted and adjusted until I began moaning into his mouth - the response he was looking for. I was still so worked up from his tongue and from the excitement of the moment that I was on the edge. Rather than thrust, Scott put his hands under me and pulled my hips up towards him. Then he grinded his crotch against mine, rubbing against my still-exposed clit.

I whimpered into his mouth. I wanted to keep kissing him, to keep feeling his face pressed against mine, but it was too much. I needed to breathe. His rubbing was sending signals to my body, preparing it for the release that was imminent. I let go of his head and wrapped my arms tight around his back. I let him do all the work, because he was doing everything right. I just wanted to hold onto him. I felt lost at sea without him.

Scott's movements became more vigorous, and I started crying softly with each one. Small, firm presses against me, forcing out a cadence of high-pitched, MMMFs and HMMMs. He was pushing me there, taking me so close. I put my mouth on the spot where his neck met his shoulder. The muscle there was tight and my teeth gripped it gently. Scott groaned and whispered, "Millie!"

I let go of his shoulder and felt myself starting to cum. Suddenly releasing my embrace, I put my hands between us and pushed up a little on his chest. I wanted to be somehow more intimate, to connect more deeply. I needed to see him, I wanted my vision to be filled with his face, his eyes. I wanted him to see what he did to me. My eyes were forced shut as I fell over the edge. My hips pulled away so that Scott was only halfway inside me. I felt his shaft with each squeeze of my walls around him. I got my eyes to flutter open and saw his form suspended above me.

"Oh God!" I gasped, then pushed my head into his shoulder. The most intense phase was passing, and Scott slowly pushed back into me. He rested his hips on mine as I continued to tremble. His lips found lonely spots on my ears, my neck, my shoulders, my breasts. I lightly patted his chest with my hand, my arms feeling so weak. Then I wrapped them around him again, rubbing up and down the smooth skin of his back, tracing the ripples of his ribs on his sides.

"Do you see what you do to me?" I whispered.

Propping himself up a bit, he said, "Now imagine that same feeling in here," he tapped my chest above my heart, "and in here," he touched the side of my head. "That's what I want to do to you."

Overcome with sensation and emotion, I just pulled him tight and slowly rocked my hips up towards him.

A question occurred to me, one I almost didn't dare to ask, especially in that moment. "You said I was the first woman you were close to after Vicky. Does that mean... "

"You are the only woman I've been with in over two years," he replied, starting to thrust into me.

"Even after I called it off two months ago?"

"Even then."

"Why?"

"Because you're special," he said, finding my lips and drawing my tongue out to meet his.

After we paused to catch our breath, I pulled my legs up and locked my ankles at his back. "I don't feel very special," I mused.

"Neither do I," he replied after a moment, then ran kisses across my throat. I leaned my head back to give him room. I felt so vulnerable opening my throat to him like that.

"But you're special to me," I mused, wondering why that was.

"And there's your answer," he sighed, starting to speed up his thrusts. He didn't need to tell me he was close. I could feel him fighting to be deeper inside me, trying to be closer to me, trying to force our bodies to be one. I grunted in time with his thrusts, my breath forced out by his passion.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God... " he chanted. At the last second, he pulled himself up higher, looking down on my body, smiling a half smile before closing his eyes and groaning. His groan ended but his mouth stayed open in a silent cry. As he pulsed inside me, I caressed his cheek. He shivered. Slowly he lowered himself back onto me, kissed my lips softly, then withdrew. A few moments later he was curled up behind me, my arm holding his arm holding me.

"Now this is the way to spend a Sunday morning," I concluded.

*******

12