Days in Rodanthe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this," she began to ask angrily, "where you want to put your pink hardness, you sick, nasty pervert?" She rubbed the head of the latex dick in a zigzag across her fleshy lips. Her upper lips had tanned slightly, despite being mostly shaded from the sun at the nude beach by the angle of her legs, the fact that she was on her stomach quite a bit, or that she would place her hat over her crotch if she felt someone was being a bit too inquisitive. Her overflowing labia did seem to be a novelty at the beach, where most shaved females displayed a simple cleft in this magical land of exposed pussies.

Za'ana angled her pelvis and fucked herself slowly, dragging her lower labia in and out with each motion. "Is this what you want to do to me?"

"Yes, I always have." My cock twitched while I strained to see, as her hand, dripping with shit juice, blocked most of the view.

"You are disgusting! Here, taste my vagina, you cocksucker!" The glistening latex dick was now dangling over my face, and I opened my mouth to receive the head, coated with my most undiluted taste yet of her rich, oceanic essence. She pumped it up and down slightly, then removed it so I could respond to her demand that I beg for the dildo in my hole. She once again kneeled beside the tub, rubbing her pussy.

"Please fuck my ass, please Za'ana!" I said, yearning to fill the void left by her recently vacated fingers, even though the only lube was going to be a cocktail of my shit and her juices. "Please fuck it hard! Stretch it wide! Fuck it raw!" I begged again in a similar plea, tried my best to relax my muscles, and a few seconds later I cried out, mostly with pleasure. The latex dick was plunged quickly past my partially open sphincter from a height of over a foot by my beautiful, smiling, twisted girlfriend.

Satisfied with the depth she had reached, about half the length, she stuck two fingers in the hollow tubular space inside the rubber cock and began to indiscriminately jerk it all around at different angles like a stick shift, jolting my hips around with it. I moaned almost constantly for the couple minutes or so, as it felt awesome, blended with enough pain to know I was being unnaturally violated. Za'ana eventually changed her grip and began to rapidly piston the latex dick up and down. On the outbound strokes, which frequently launched the brown cock completely out of my rectum, the brim of the head dredged blobs of liquid shit up and into the air, splattering my nuts, inner thighs, and her wrist. Intestinal chills ran up an down my body and I felt more runny feces making its way out of my hole and raining off the fast moving dildo. My full bladder was starting to hurt, a sensation amplified by my inverted position. My stiff, reddish meat, bouncing around as she plowed into me, was aching as well, and despite no permission from her, I reached up and slowly began to jerk off.

Her motion stopped, the dildo buried deep in my satisfied but sore and throbbing asshole. "You males and your fucking reproductive fluid!" Za'ana complained, her breath labored. "You get hard and just have to spray your DNA! Let's get this over with!" She grabbed me to stop my stroking, leaving a bracelet of shit on my wrist, as another sharp, stinking scent slammed into my nose. The beautiful brunette displayed a small, freshly squeezed turd of her own making between her thumb and forefinger. It was dark brown with a greenish hue, which I knew was a result of taking antacids, and blunt on one end like it was just the beginning segment of a larger torpedo still in her colon. She crushed the dull-surfaced nugget in her hand, spit into the resulting mush and grabbed my throbbing meat with both hands, holding it at the base and rubbing the warm gunk all over my cock. I figured I would be jerking with her shit covering my dick, and reached up to grab it.

Instead, to my surprise, the top of her head appeared between my legs, and her pony tail hung toward my face. I felt her wet mouth on my dick, and I moaned with joy as she noisily began to suck it. I could feel the lumps of shit surround my shaft as the newest fecal stench grew stronger, and soon brown trails of Za'ana's excess spit rolled down my stomach toward my chest. Her shoulder muscles flexed beneath the bra straps that crossed her back. The latex cock began moving again, making me want to come even harder. Loud squishes from my tenderized hole and my moaning her name accompanied the beautiful brunette's heavy grunting and slurping as her shit encrusted pony tail and inverted hoop earrings flailed about. She changed the angle of her flexing neck, and I could see her puckered lips, dripping with brown juice, sliding up and down my coated shaft. Everything glistened as my hips began to jolt. Za'ana pulled away and straightened up, her face displaying trails of brown saliva angled upwards from her lips due to her nearly inverted encounter with my dick. She used her coated hand to stroke my stiff cock upward toward the ceiling. She increased her speed and brown rain sprayed all over me as I cried out and joyfully pumped thick ribbons of sperm up into a small arc that quickly fell and splattered all over my chest and face. It felt awesome. The salty, gooey semen felt warm, even on my flushed face, as it slid into my mouth and down my cheeks. The remainder mixed with the shit juice on my heaving chest and flowed toward my neck and collar bones.

Through the whole blowjob, my girlfriend had continually plunged my asshole with the rubber dick. As the pleasure from my cock faded, a new sensation overtook me, even beyond the surges of discomfort from my back and the blended pleasure and pain in my expanded rectum.

"I gotta piss!" I said pleadingly, winded.

"So?" Za'ana said unsympathetically. "Go ahead and piss yourself!"

My softened dick was pointed right at my face, so I grabbed it and tried to aim to the side, and relaxed my muscles, but Za'ana made some mumbling remark and took over, pointing the golden stream at the ceiling. My eyes shut by reflex as a torrent of salty piss splashed onto my face chest, legs and ass, wherever she could aim it, including her own mouth, as I heard it pool before she gulped. I tried to open my eyelids but I could only see the yellow droplets that covered my lashes like a bizarre mascara and they stung from the salty liquid.

The frantic motion of the dildo suddenly stopped but it stayed deep inside me and I sensed my girlfriend stepping into the tub near my soaked head. I was sweating heavily and had no sooner begun to enjoy the affects of my urine as it cooled and lowered my surface temperature, when a new deluge began. It was hot and rich with the scent of alcohol, accompanied by Za'ana shouting a command.

"Open your fucking mouth! Drink my piss like lemonade, you nasty pervert!"

At that moment I felt her legs next to mine, as she moved in closer to urinate on my face. It was no different than sticking my head under the shower as her aromatic bladder contents blasted my upper lip and cheekbones and pooled rapidly in my mouth, overflowing like a park fountain, even as I loudly gulped a few mouthfuls, coughing most of the time as my nose became filled and it was nearly impossible to swallow upside down. My legs could feel her roving hips as she pissed for what must have been a nearly a minute, and my head could not have been more chilled and soaked if I had been swimming on a cold day. All traces of the jizz that had covered my face were gone and were replaced by a sour saltiness.

I heard the sound of her feet squeaking nearby in the iron tub's puddles of urine, but could not exactly tell what Za'ana was doing. She grunted, then moaned, and the sharp stink of her shit filled the air. I gagged at the fumes, then wiped my eyes and managed to open them to see my girlfriend displaying a long, solid turd that spanned the length, fingertip to wrist, of her open hand. Her smiling face, upside down from my point of view, was a couple feet above me.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked. "Beg to suck on it."

I whined and begged as my dick started to harden once again, amidst the insanity of pleading for a mouthful human waste. Finally, Za'ana raised her palm and tilted it about two feet over my face, and the fetid turd fell past my lips and slammed onto my tongue, but the softer top jackknifed and broke off, nearly hitting me in the eye and slid down my cheek. She retrieved the severed end and made a remark about a young wizard and laughed as she used the piss-moistened turd to paint a pair of circular glasses around my eyes and made a lightning bolt on my forehead. Suddenly she moved forward and I was able to watch her tits jiggle slightly inside the cups of the leopard print bra and then had a view of her navel as she leaned forward, still holding the wet turd in her hand. Surprisingly she began to suck on my semi-hard cock, making its thin brown coating shine once more, and I moaned loudly through my mouthful of crap, turning my head to either side occasionally to let the nasty juice drain out. Her lips made an incredible suction as my fatigued anal muscles flexed and throbbed against the dildo still buried deeply inside. My meat was nice and stiff as she smeared the mushy turd all over the head and shaft. She then had me extend my legs upward and together. Bending my knees, I could put my feet on the wall. The slight change in position felt great on my back. She moved away and then returned, backed up, placed her feet on either side of my head, and backed her hips toward my dick, which was pointed straight at her. I'll never forget what she said next.

"Beg for me to impale myself on your perverted circumcised cock! It's what you wanted isn't it? You nasty..." Za'ana switched to another language for the rest of her insults.

"Pleeth, Tha'ana! Pleeth! Pleeth!" I begged pathetically, my words inhibited by the huge putrid log in my mouth and then felt her hand guiding my dick into an opening. Based on the angle of her hips and the tight grip her slick hole had on the shaft of my meat, I realized she had stuffed me into her butt. She was finally letting me fuck her. We were in kind of a doggy style position, except that I was immobile and upside down.

"There!" she said rocking her hips, "Your cock is up my ass! Happy now, you sick, disgusting crybaby? Haven't you fantasized about sodomizing me?"

"Yeth! Yeth!" I said past the turd, holding her moving hips and trying to take it all in: The feel of her sphincter encircling and massaging my cock, the sight of her beautiful bronzed body crouched over above me, the sensation of the dildo up my sore rectum, the sounds of us both grunting, moaning and breathing heavily, the cool wetness of piss in my hair, and of course the feel, bland, alkaline taste, and intense stink of her excrement filling my mouth.

She had one hand on the edge of the tub for balance, and other furiously massaging her clit between her slightly parted thighs. She rode my cock, gasping and grunting, for what must have been ten minutes. I had never fucked a girl in the ass before, and I now knew what all the hype was about as her tight hole squeezed my meat. Her motions became more spastic, and I began to slide downward, making an awkward position even worse for her as she tried to keep riding my cock. Za'ana pulled away and raised her upper torso, and a loud gurgling echoed through the tub. Instantly a rapid succession of soft, cinnamon-colored turds splattered onto my dick, balls, and stomach, and immediately careened toward my face in an avalanche. She reached down and guided my shiny cock back into her ass and continued riding and rubbing her clit as I wore my turtleneck ski bib of sulfuric, swampy shit that extended to my cheeks. The soft mush found its way into my mouth, joining the darker log that still extended past my lips like a very fat cigar. I watched her stomach muscles flex as she seemed to be getting close to orgasm again.

Za'ana pulled up and away completely, leaving my brown coated stiff meat to throb in midair. A long, viscous teardrop of translucent, sepia slime hung suspended from her hole as it passed overhead. My view of the ceiling was only momentary as she spun around and her upside down face appeared once again. I watched with amazement as she frantically dove a hand into the soft shit that had gathered around my neck and scooped up a small batch. She then slipped her fingers into a cup of the leopard print bra, treating her tit to the dripping waste. She repeated the motion for the other side, the excess drizzling out onto my face. Suddenly she dove down and placed her mouth on mine. I expected a kiss but realized she there to reclaim her large turd, which was still projecting from my lips. She literally sucked it out and raised a hand to her jaw, let it drop into her palm and smeared the glistening shit all over her face below her eyes as she grunted and breathed heavily, the shoulder of her masturbating hand moving rapidly. My twisted girlfriend then used her free hand to guide one of mine up to her shit-filled bra directly over my face and made a squeezing motion. I quickly picked up on the message as I used both hands began to rub the thin material, feeling her through the mushy crap inside, forcing most of it out the sides. Instinctively I reached in, pushing the ruined leopard print cups aside, and pinched and pulled down on her solid, rubbery nipples.

The perspiring, shit-smeared beauty, then leaned forward and began to suck harshly on my balls, causing me to groan and protest in pain as she yanked on my already sore sack with her teeth. At the same time, she had pulled the dildo out of my ass and tossed it back and beneath her at my face. The rapid extraction hurt like hell because the pussy juice, shit and spit that kept it lubricated had begun drying up. I cried out as she ran her fingers around the irritated, aching rim of my stuck-open asshole, like she was swirling a cocktail. She raised her face from my nuts and smacked them around, sending brown spray flying. As I squirmed, grunted and cried out in reaction to the various forms of pain she was causing, Za'ana had several loud, jolting orgasms. I watched from beneath as her beautiful tanned body undulated with pleasure, her feces-plastered tits hanging out of the bra and pointing downward as they jiggled.

Afterward I slid down all the way so I was lying flat, and she semi-collapsed on top, facing me. We wallowed in the tub and kissed slowly for several minutes with our slathered, brown mouths and faces. I felt warm piss flowing around my hips as my girlfriend giggled and nonchalantly emptied her bladder once again. I never did get to shoot my second load, but said nothing, and soon let loose as well, letting the yellow liquid flow where it wanted. Gradually we arose for the long cleanup. Za'ana simply fell into bed naked, and I crawled in later, and whispered in French I loved her, but I guess she didn't hear me.

3

We got off to a slow start the next morning, and I gave hungover Za'ana a nice long backrub before brushing her hair. We decided to try a closer beach since it was nearly lunch time when we finally got moving. Swimsuits were required, but many were quite small. My girlfriend's pink bikini top was daring as well, made of a spider web-like netting material with enough open space that her nipples were essentially visible, wet or dry. She wore a t-shirt over it most of the time, but confidently ignored the many looks she attracted when we did take an uncovered walk, holding hands along the shore. As the sun set that night, we stopped to pick up a take out dinner, part of Za'ana's plans for a moonlight picnic.

We showered quickly beforehand, to wash the beach salt and lotion off. I was second, and emerged from the cabin and saw that she had spread a blanket out on the small patch of grass between the house and the treacherous stairway down the cliff. There was a panoramic view of lights in the distance, both from ships and the hillside houses that lined the cove. A pinkish hue glowed in the western sky as night fell. It was a quite a romantic setting, at least for two normal people it might have been, but of course, Za'ana had other plans.

Eager for another night with her, I treaded carefully down the porch stairs in the tight black high heels that were part of the outfit she laid out for me.

To be continued...