Days in Rodanthe Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend's tits, which I had spent hours observing, were more stationary than her sister's, but Za'ana's breasts, and even her cleavage when supported, had nearly a nearly constant, rapid jiggle, a resonance, barely detectable sometimes. This captivating phenomenon was independent of other motion and rarely diminished, even as they hung from her bent over torso in conical form, or undulated from more severe jolts, such as her riding my cock or slapping me. This complex motion was one I noticed, subconsciously at the time, the day we met and the first occasion I saw her cleavage. I'm sure it was a factor, along with her captivating smile and stunning brown eyes, in my decision to jerk off for her and agree to play her twisted 'games' at the house up the shore last September.

Unfortunately the bouncy, swaying, three woman commando show only lasted until the groceries were stashed, as everyone separated, showered, and took short naps.

2

The four of us, dressed in sloppy t-shirts and shorts, eventually reconvened, grabbed beers and took a walk on the breezy beach as the sun disappeared over the dunes. This time the clothes stayed on and we didn't go in the water, but did vow to return to a deserted stretch of beach and hold a rematch of our naked game of chicken. Afterward we all ended up in the house's master bedroom, but, due to the excesses of the previous night, it was intended to be a sedate night of big screen movie watching in the dark. The four of us were lined up on the king size bed, had a few more beers, and dozed off in various shifts.

Later I awoke to someone lifting my hand off the waist of the body I was spooning with. My pulse raced as I realized it was not my girlfriend. Somehow I had ended up cuddling with Constance. Groggy and exhausted in the dim light, I just assumed it was Za'ana ass that I had nestled my pelvis against. Hell, I was on a bed with three women, it was an honest mistake, I told myself.

"You two want to fraternize so badly," my girlfriend said angrily, "I won't stand in the way of blossoming romance. For the rest of the week you will spend every fucking moment together!" Her words were accompanied by the click of a metal handcuff around my wrist. My other hand was still free beneath the pillow.

My shackled hand was immediately yanked up towards the blonde's face as she moved her arm, and I realized my girlfriend had bound her two submissive subjects together.

Constance, not really awake enough to realize what was going on, mumbled something about shutting up and leaving her alone.

Za'ana leaned in and slapped the blonde's cheek twice. "Wake up you nasty whore!"

"Fuck! Damn it!" the blonde agent said, now fully conscious and reaching up to hold her face. "What?" she asked, but evidently figured out the transgression as her Skechers kicked at my shins. Our tethered arms flailed about in unison.

"Get off that bed! It's time for your first date!" Za'ana said, still pissed off, but I caught a gleem in her eye. Up until now, it felt like she hadn't been sure of how to handle having the two of us to abuse. This spooning incident apparently inspired a sadistic plan.

She had cuffed my left to the Treasury Agent's right wrist, so I could at least walk beside the messy-haired blonde, who tried to head for the hall bathroom.

"No! Outside, you worthless, disgusting bitches!"

The three of us stepped out onto the deck. The wind rumbled in my ears. We were then ordered down the open wood stairs to the ground level, and stood next to the pool. Soon came Oksana descending the stairs with the hose and red enema bag, its sides bulging.

"Yay!" Constance said. "Still my turn?" she began to pull her top off, and my arm followed along. "Are both of you going to shit? Can I have it in my mouth now?" She asked rapidly.

"You will eat many kilograms of merde, Malibu Barbie, but not right now," my girlfriend said, grabbing the blonde's wrist to halt the upward progress of the t-shirt to just above an exposed smooth bra cup with an expanding nipple.

My girlfriend then handed the enema hose to me.

"Fill the nasty whore until I say to stop!" she commanded, her brown eyes gorgeous in the light from the house.

Constance raised our cuffed wrists over her head so I could stand behind her.

The sisters spoke in French briefly and Za'ana cursed, then spoke to me, her hair blowing in the breeze. "Oksana forgot to lube it. Spit on your finger Robert, and lube her pink hole for the nozzle."

"C'mon, do it!" the blonde said, to my surprise, leaning forward as the pool water reflected light onto her face. "This is gonna feel so good!" She began to push her shorts down with her free hand. Once they were mid-thigh, Za'ana barked a command.

"Stop! That's far enough for now!"

During the shorts' descent, my head was spinning that my girlfriend had just told me to finger another woman's asshole. I complied, my dick twitching as I slipped a slick index finger into the incredibly tight hole between Constance's beautiful, jiggling pale cheeks. The blonde moaned with pleasure until I withdrew it, when she whined in frustration.

"Shutup whore!" my girlfriend yelled.

I gently guided the plastic nozzle into Constance's rectum as she giggled.

"Now pull them back up!" Za'ana commanded.

I re-covered the blonde's ass and then, my hand down her shorts, gripping the hose next to her hole, felt a jolt as warm water began to pass through it. The blonde gasped several times as her colon filled. She began to bend farther forward and stomp her feet.

"Aughhh!" Constance cried out. "I'm full!"

"I didn't ask you if you were full, whore! You will fill your pants with nasty.."

As if on cue, a loud gurgling erupted and my hand and wrist were instantly surrounded with the Treasury Agent's warm, putrid, diarrhea. The brown explosion splashed out of the waist band next to my arm and brown liquid immediately stained her gray cotton shorts and flowed down her thighs. The smell was horrific, and as always, I forced myself to take it in rapidly to acclimate my olfactory senses.

Oksana, standing fairly close, and holding the red enema bag at shoulder height, grunted with disdain and placed her other hand over her nose.

Clutching her stomach with her free hand, Constance moaned loudly with pleasure and a 'thank you'. The dripping colonic stew and the emptying of the blonde's bladder onto the concrete via her thighs was audible over the breeze.

"Smear it all over her whore ass and poo-see, Robert!" Za'ana commanded.

I tried to hide my enjoyment as I caressed the blonde's bubble butt, rubbing the putrid fecal mush around. It was mostly liquid, since she had puked up her dinner earlier when I crapped all over her. Constance moaned an approval as I slid my hand way down between her legs, brushing her clit apparently. Standing and dripping in the breeze, she must have been very chilled as her nipples were rock hard. I had never dreamed I'd be feeling the ass I first saw in the tight gray sweats that cold morning a few months before.

"Malibu, pull your boyfriend's cock out and spray his piss all over his clothes."

While it was nice having the blonde grabbing my dick, I was cold moments after the wind took the warmth out of the piss she drenched me with from ribcage to knees.

"Oh what a lovely couple!" Za'ana said, feigning admiration. "Now they are ready for their romantic date!" She took the emptied red rubber water bottle from her sister.

Hardly romantic, I thought, standing beside the shivering blonde.

Za'ana then spoke angrily in Persian, I guessed, to her sister, who smiled, turned and slapped Constance in the face several times, and then me. It hurt like hell and I noticed a sadistic smile form on Oksana's lips before she pursed them and spat onto my stinging, throbbing cheek. Saliva in the blonde's eye and a surprise kick in the nuts topped off this latest round of abuse, and I dropped onto my side on the hard concrete pool deck, clumsily yanking the diarrhea-reeking blonde down on top of me as I cradled my scrotum with my free hand. As a final present, Za'ana lowered her shorts and panties to hose us down with her piss and then the remaining water in the red bottle, mainly to further chill Constance's tits.

Still lying on the concrete, with the sisters standing over us, I was cold with sopping clothes and in pain, and tried to listen as best I could to Za'ana's next instructions. Constance and I would remain handcuffed, and were not allowed to wash off in the ocean. We had to steal two different deck chairs from two different houses along the beach. Even if we weren't soaked in urine and enema juice and handcuffed, this would get tricky. Houses with unguarded deck furniture were usually occupied. "Sure, no problem," the blonde said with her usual positive attitude, helping me up.

Stinking and chilled, Constance and I walked up over the dune and out onto the moonlit beach. Luckily it was almost midnight, so most people would be asleep, we reasoned. We tried to jog to warm our bodies, but it was nearly impossible in the soft sand. We fell more than once, laughing but coating ourselves with the abrasive grit.

It took almost an hour for us to return, each toting a chair from several houses away. Sneaking quietly up the dunes and dashing off with the pool furniture turned out to be kind of fun, once we adjusted to walking cuffed and being in soaked clothes. At one point the blonde stopped to puke again, I held her hair while she blasted the dune with nasty liquid. Finally we stood by the pool at our rented house near the spot of the previous enema party, and showed our white plastic trophies to the sisters, who had nicely stripped down to quivering braless t-shirts and panties only. I hoped a long hot shower and all-night foursome would be our reward, but knew I was wrong as Za'ana spoke.

"What took you so long? Okay, return them, you disgusting bitches!"

3

It was after three AM before Constance and I were able to lie down, naked, still handcuffed, in one of the small back bedrooms to sleep. Prior to that, my girlfriend, probably intentionally, had turned off nearly all the lights in the house while we were returning the damn lawn furniture, so we couldn't easily tell which darkened beach house was ours when we got back. After pounding on the glass door to awaken them, we were told to shower outside in the cold water, shivering and cutting our shirts and Constance's bra off with kitchen scissors since removal was impossible with the cuffs on. Finally we had a supervised indoor hot shower, with the partially undressed sisters reaching in to soap the blonde down and wash her hair, dampening their skimpy outfits considerably. I was hoping it was foreplay and I would get to use the solid boner the awesome views of the soapy blonde and translucent clingy t-shirts had created, but it was just a tease, and after a sandwich, eaten naked in the kitchen, we were ordered to bed, to sleep. I could sense Constance's frustration as well.

The next morning, the sun had risen and the southern-exposed bedroom was brightly lit. My arm had cramped from being stretched behind me most of the night, still attached to the blonde. I laid on my back, uncovered hard morning dick pointing up. Luckily I didn't have the added discomfort of a full bladder, since she had rousted me out of bed earlier to take turns pissing, and she puked yet again. I was probably going to catch whatever stomach flu she had. I dozed off again as Constance snored softly on her back as well, but not before I spent several minutes staring at her gently rising and falling tits, which were no longer covered by the tangled white sheet she pulled off me during the night. Her nipples, finally able to rest after being chilled stiff perpetually last night, were flattened nearly even with her silky pink areolas.

A bit later I was awakened by someone crawling on the bed above me. A shapely, quivering, caramel-colored ass hovered over my chest and was backing slowly toward my face. A yellow cotton thong panty occupied the divide, and I expected to hear the blast of wakeup farts, a common practice of Za'ana's. My first groggy thought was that it was of course my girlfriend's beautiful derriere, but the flare from a narrow waist to broader hips was more drastic and the Taurus symbol on a cheek and tropical flower tattoos on the periphery meant it was Oksana! I would have been shocked at this seeming infidelity, but to the side I could see my girlfriend, wearing only her cropped black UA shirt, taking a similar stance over stirring Constance's face, so this must be a sanctioned visit. A whispered, descending countdown in French began.

To my amazement, latex-enshrouded fingers with neon blue nails beneath appeared and pulled the thong halfway across an ass cheek, exposing the Persian beauty's brown anus, its striated aperture deeply set. Since the adjustment was unnecessary to unleash her lethal gas, I thought my girlfriend's flirtatious sister was simply sneaking me a quick peek at her orifice. The satiny, swollen brown rim was quite uneven, and looked like it had taken a bit of abuse. It was not difficult to imagine the free-spirited redhead as a big fan of anal sex. My still-stiff morning meat jolted at the thought of her allowing a cock to enter it. I expected the exhibition to end at any moment, but it didn't, and when I realized Za'ana was also wearing latex gloves, I knew something extremely nasty was about to happen. I couldn't believe they were going to shit on our faces right there in the bed. The cleanup was going to be horrendous.

Oksana's hole began to flex and expand, the lumpy rim rolling quickly outward and yielding to the apex of an espresso-colored turd. The horrible stench hit me like a slap in the face as the emerging log crept slowly out and then seemed to stall.

I heard screaming from Constance, muffled by Za'ana's smothering ass, as the brunette had descended and begun to empty her colon onto the Treasury Agent's face. The blonde kicked her legs and yanked my cuffed arm around, trying to push her tormentor off .

My girlfriend responded by reaching forward and harshly slapping Constance's pussy several times, resulting in flailing leg convulsions and more screams amidst the deep gags as the blonde suffered through the shit facial, admittedly a cruel ambush on someone sound asleep. Mashed, mocha-colored gunk was now visible on the side of Constance's head and on the pillow.

"Good morning, you disgusting, filthy whores!" Za'ana said, gleefully continuing to squeeze her bowels all over her traumatized, kicking new girlfriend's face.

The St. Pierre sisters each complained about the other's stink in angry French, but Oksana began to sigh with relief and giggle as her excrement began to emerge with more apparent ease. A moment before it was too late, I instinctively craned my neck and surrounded the descending, glistening, beautifully formed turd with my open lips. It was probably intended that they distribute their entire contents externally, but I took advantage of scat mistress-in-training Oksana's hesitation. I was unable to resist cradling such a beautiful log in my mouth as my dick throbbed almost painfully. Its sharp, soil-like taste instantly registered on my tongue.

The last thing I saw before my view was blocked by the redhead's ass cheek was Za'ana raising her dirtied buttocks briefly during a series of bounces, revealing Constance's thickly shit-coated face. The former cheerleader's mouth was wide open and coughing up an array of various-sized chunks of crap amongst an airborne spray of brown particles and thick strings of sticky, bile-yellow, puked up phlegm, some of which already spanned the distance between her chin and my girlfriend's ass.

Above me, Oksana released the heated, fat, six inch turd, and it dropped into my appreciative mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I pressed the excrement against my soft palate and teeth, beginning to feed my insane addiction. As the segments of the compacted log began to separate, I felt more stinking, softer shit begin to land on my lower face. Without thinking I reached up and caressed her tattooed thigh with my free hand, probably an inappropriate show of affection.

"Ewwwwww!" my girlfriend's sister exclaimed as she began to tentatively smear the sticky fecal mush around, surrounding my nose with her beautiful ass crack.

"Est-ce pas glorieuse et libératrice?" Za'ana responded with joy, something about 'glorious and liberating' while her defeated blonde victim's stomach and tits jolted as she convulsed with dry heaves beneath.

Despite my satisfying, melting mouthful of Oksana's turd, I gagged repeatedly at the overwhelming stench, and my hard cock masochistically throbbed. The redhead's beautiful hips gyrated slowly in a small circle, and the rectal squirting and gurgling continued as the bowel contents, seemingly hoarded for a day or two, kept coming and coming. My face from the eyes down was thickly plastered with gummy, dark excrement. Blobs slid down my neck and onto the pillow next to my ears. I felt some on my forehead and in my hair also, but was still able to partially see.

Both women pulled away at about the same time, and their shapely, jiggling cheeks were raining lumps of shit that were smashed into sticky small pancakes and blobs that had clung to their skin. A long, thin final turd was escaping from my girlfriend's hole, and dropped lazily onto the blonde's neck.

Oksana's two latex enshrouded fingers, now smudged brown, let go of the yellow thong panties that had been held out to the side, and the narrow fabric snapped back into her shit-coated crack, flinging a salvo of lumps onto my chest, the white sheets and Constance's adjacent shoulder.

As I tried to snort enough crap out of my nostrils to breathe, Oksana, her beautiful, swaying tits in the same black lace bra I had partially seen when I pushed her into the pool, hopped off the bed and turned around to examine her handiwork, taking care not to step on any of the brown nuggets that fell to the floor. She covered her mouth in surprise but began snickering.

"Aren't they adorable little merde eaters?" Za'ana asked, starting climb off her victim, inadvertently flashing her vulva, partially smeared with crap, and the undersides of her braless tits, swaying in the cropped UA shirt.

Oksana kept smiling and grabbed the top sheet that had ended up piled in the center of the queen-sized mattress, using it to wipe her ass off. Her cleavage jiggled as she looked at me with her sparkling green eyes, and I opened my mouth and swirled my tongue around to display the nearly overflowing mouthful of her bitter excrement that was quickly turning to lumpy, fetid soup. She grimaced and raised her eyebrows as I closed my lips, swallowed deeply, and opened back up to reveal my mouth, emptied except for a thick glazing of gunk, a few seeds and stringy bits of vegetable roughage stuck along my gum line. I knew my breath and burps would be nasty for hours.

"Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle," I said, remembering my manners and still choking down a bit of her bowels, receiving a wink in response.

Next to me, Constance, wearing her almost two inch thick, blinding mask of shit from hairline to chin, was trying to clear her airway more chaotically, sitting up part way and coughing up thick sepia liquid that she spit out onto her chin and neck. Za'ana stood by the side of the bed, smiling deviously at her success and the misery the surprise breakfast excrement was causing Constance.

"Thank you...so much...Miss St. Pierre," the blonde managed to say breathlessly, her voice rough. She tried to speak again, but gasped as my girlfriend began to rub Constance's clit. She slid a finger between cheerleader's labia, prompting the Treasury Agent to raise and spread her legs. Her pelvis jolted up and down slightly.