Days in the Sun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They shared a few more dances and one more drink and decided to go. They walked outside to the car. He held her close with his arm around her. It was another beautiful starlit night. He opened her door and admired the curve of her ass and the slender curves of her legs as she got in.

He walked around to his side got in and drove off. It was dark out and it being a weeknight the roads were not very busy. He put his window down to feel the night air. The car’s windows were tinted dark to avoid the glare of the sun in the day. Putting it down now allowed him to look up and out to the starry sky above. He was about to turn and mention them to her as he completed the turn onto the main road when he noticed her movement to his left.

When he could he glanced over in time to see her finishing up lifting her dress up and off over her head. She threw it over the back of the seat then, looked straight at him and laughed and smiled. She was now naked. Her breasts hanging beautifully, nipples hard in the cooling night air, and her legs together, long and slender ending at her beautiful hips.

She sat back turned to face him as she asked, “ ‘You like?” her hands on her hips then running up to her tits, as she smiled and took in his shocked stare.

He stared at her mouth open and groaned, "Oh my God. You’re crazy. Beautiful, but crazy!” Then he quickly looked around and checked the mirrors and saw there was no one in their immediate vicinity.

She smiled as she said coyly while stretching her body for his benefit, “ Well, you know how I hate clothes…”

She laughed as she leaned down into his lap and began to undo his pants and told him, “Eyes on the road mister. I going to suck you so you’re hard and ready when we get home!”

“I’m sure you won’t mind will you?” She said smiling up at him as she pushed his pants out of the way and freed his semi hard cock.

She sucked his cock into her waiting mouth. She was again instantly intoxicated by his scent and the taste of his earlier orgasm still lingering. This caused her to moan her approval and tell him, “ Mmmm, you taste so good. I can still taste a little bit of you from earlier.”

And then she resumed her gentle yet firm sucking and pulling on his cock willing it to get fully erect for her. She cupped his large hanging sack in her right hand and gently squeezed and pulled one ball and then the other helping her cause. She ran her nails along the insides of his thighs and then reached up under his balls and pressed one finger against that tender but electric spot behind his balls and before his the entry to his ass.

She kept her left hand on his slowly growing shaft while she worked the head and top of the shaft with her tongue occasionally tasting his now constant flow of pre cum.

She stopped her licking for a moment to tell him try and keep his concentration on the road and not to cum. Not that she would let him. She knew him well enough by now to know the telltale signs preceding his orgasm.

He could only mumble his compliance while he let his right hand wander down to the back of her head where on her next trip down the full length of his semi erect shaft he held her head in place for a moment and pumped his hips up into her face. He loved to do this and she eagerly opened wider and relaxed her throat to accommodate his dick, which was growing in both length and girth. He soon released his hold on her head and reached down to hold her left tit in his hand. It felt warm and soft as he rolled it around in his grasp pinching the hardened nipple.

It was then he decided he had better get off the main roads as quickly as possible and onto the side streets to avoid any undue attention. He also smiled as he thought this would take a little longer too, allowing him to enjoy her oral assault even longer. He didn’t think she would mind.

He turned off and found a less busy street that led back to his place. As he did she sucked him all the way in again and pressed on his asshole with her finger causing him to cry out, “Oh man, ohhhh” and causing his dick to jump in her mouth as it really leaked pre-cum now, much to her pleasure. He blinked his eyes hard trying to stay focused enough to drive.

She released his cock from her mouth and said smiling up at him while she continued to stroke his cock with her hand, “ Hmmm, I thought you might like that. Beside, I thought it only fair after all the attention you have given me back there.”

And then she went right back to licking the shaft all the way up and over the head licking up all the new pre cum she had caused and then licking and kissing her way back down. All the while moaning her approval telling how much she loved his cock.

He heard he talking to him but could not respond verbally and only shook his head and smiled in amazement at her ability to turn him on. He needed to concentrate and at the same time he wanted her. He now reached down further and slid his hand between her legs and found her opening them in anticipation of his move. When his hand reached her pussy it was already soaking wet and open for him. He slid his fingers into her and heard her moan her approval around the edges of his cock, which was halfway down her throat at the moment.

She took this opportunity to pull her mouth off his cock and say, “See what I mean. I get so hot and wet when you’re near I can’t help myself.” Licking and teasing his cock and balls she did.

She then noticed him growing and getting slightly thicker. She knew this meant he was nearing the edge so she simply clamped down with her hand encircling his cock at the base and held it tightly and leaned up to kiss his cheek as she whispered in his ear, “ Not yet darling. No way. I want you inside me and I need you to wait, please wait for me.”

He groaned and now in addition to concentrating on driving he had to resist the urge to press her face back down in his lap and fuck her mouth. As it turned out concentrating on driving was probably what kept him from cumming right then and there. That and her vise like grip on his cock. She was still holding on squeezing it off at the base causing him to feel the fine line between pleasure and pain.

She noticed the look on his face and felt his cock shrinking and softening slightly and she slowly released the pressure of her grip.

He sighed his relief both at her releasing her grip and the fact that he didn’t cum.

She now leaned back in her seat and turned so her legs were spread facing him and ran her hands over her hard nipples and pulled on them lifting the weight of her tits as she did. She then ran her hands down between her legs. She was so hot and she wanted him so bad. But she also enjoyed the thrill of being naked and teasing him in public like this. It shot bolts of electricity through her ending between her legs. She used the fingers of one hand to spread her pussy lips even more as she used the fingers of the other hand to play with her clit. She looked up at him and said, “You like? Do you want this baby? Hmmmm”

He stared at her while he stopped for a stop sign. He was amazed as she released his cock and turned in her seat to face him and spread her legs and started to pull on her tits and then play with her pussy.

She was so hot, he thought. He looked away quickly to make sure there was no traffic so he could proceed. They were only a few blocks from home now, thank God. She was driving him crazy.

As she sat there facing him she could feel the wetness running down her pussy and all over her legs and ass. This turned her on even more. He made her so hot just looking at him and then staring at his cock that she had sucked hard only minutes ago. As he looked over at her she looked down from the shocked look of desire on his face and stared at his beautiful hard cock. She wanted it bad. She fingered her self with greater intensity as she stared at him, at his cock. She wanted him so bad. She heard herself moaning and groaning as she approached the edge. Without warning she came, and came, and came for teh second time tonight. She stretched her body as she worked her pussy with one hand and squeezed a nipple in the other. She cried out, “Oh baby, ohhhh…”

Just as he was pulling into the garage hit the button to close the door he turned just in time to see her eyes close and hear her cry out “Oh baby, ohhhh…” and he knew she had just cum right there in the car from touching and pulling on herself. This was so hot.

He looked at her as her body arched and stretched in waves of pleasure. She was beautiful. He shut the car off and jumped out and ran around to open her door. As he did she was coming down and felt him touching her and his mouth on hers. She moaned her pleasure as his hands wandered over her body and his tongue probed her mouth with desire. She was so hot. She felt him lifting her into his arms and carrying her into the house. It was like a dream. She felt so turned on even though she had just cum she knew she needed more.....

12