Days of Denial

Story Info
Master teases His sub for two days.
2.3k words
43.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in bed, still half-asleep, not wanting to get up for work. I feel Your hand glide over my stomach and I moan softy. I move my body closer to Yours wanting to feel you next to me. Still too sleepy to notice I can't move my arms. My eyes flutter open to find it still dark in the room. I roll my head over and take a peak at my clock. With a sigh, I realize I still have two hours of sleep left. I try to move my arms from above my head but I can't seem to. After pulling on them a few times I realize they are tied to the bed. I try to move my legs and thankfully find them free.

As the sleepiness begins to clear from my head I begin to wonder what's going on. I feel You laying next to me so I know I'm safe but a little nervous. "Master?" I whisper. "Yes dear, I'm here."

"Have I done something to upset You Sir?" I ask. I hear You chuckle softly and tell me no. Before I can stop it a sigh of frustration escapes my lips. "Something wrong my dear?"

"No Sir, I just don't understand why You have me like this"

"Doesn't my sweet subbie want to please her Master?" I stumble to answer You quickly. "Oh yes Sir. Please forgive me for questioning You." I feel You lean forward "That's my good girl." You whisper in my ear. A shiver runs down my body as I feel Your breath so close to me. "I'm going to enjoy this my dear" Even though I can't see Your face, I know You're smiling that evil smile of Yours.

Your hand glides up my leg and over my knee then under my thigh. My heart starts to beat faster as You make Your way to the back of my knee. I take a deep breath to steady myself. "Do you like that my dear?"

I think to myself that is a silly question, as You know how much I enjoy it. "Well?" You ask impatiently. "Yes Master, I love it when You rub the backs of my legs."

"Good girl"

With a sigh, I smile at Your praise. You lift my leg up over Your head and You now have both my legs on either side of You. You lean forward and start kissing my stomach making Your way up. Your hot mouth finds my left nipple first and begins to lick it softly. Teasing me with Your mouth, I moan in pure pleasure. Then You make Your way to my other nipple and tease it the same way. I feel Your hands running up my sides then wrapping around my breasts squeezing them. I close my eyes and arch my back. You begin to make Your way down my body, leaving hot wet kisses along the way. You glide over the top of my pussy and finally stop at my inner thigh. With a groan I beg You not to tease me like this. "Oh, my sweet. I haven't even begun to tease you" I snap my eyes shut and try to stay focused.

You lean closer to me and I can feel Your breath on my inner thighs. Your hand is rubbing the outer lips of my pussy, with just enough pressure to drive me crazy. My clit is throbbing and I'm begging You to touch it. Finally when I think I can't take anymore teasing, Your finger pushes deep inside me. I moan loudly, lifting my hips from the bed. Your finger glides in and out slowly, torturing me. Your thumb reaches up and begins to rub my throbbing clit, following the same pace as Your finger. You stroke my clit ever so slowly, with just enough pressure to make me beg for more. I can't take this teasing much longer and I beg You to go faster, push harder. For one brief moment Your thumb speeds up and I scream "Yes!" as I feel my orgasm coming on quickly. The pure pleasure of Your thumb doesn't continue for long. I feel You begin to slow down and I cry out, "No, please Master, no." your thumb and finger are going so slow again, it's almost painful. My orgasm is so close, but there is no way I can cum with these feather touches You are giving me.

With Your hand still teasing me, I feel You begin to move up my body. Your chest is pressed against mine, holding me down, as Your mouth finds my throat. Making me whimper in pleasure as Your mouth leaves hot, wet kisses on my throat, making Your way up to my lips. You press Your lips against mine and kiss me passionately. I pull on my restraints, wanting to wrap my arms around You as we kiss. Your hand leaves my aching pussy and is replaced with the head of Your cock. With our lips still locked together, You push Your cock deep inside me. I begin to moan in Your mouth, loving the way Your cock feels. I try to push down, but am unable to, do to my binds. My wrists are starting to hurt now and I have to remind myself not to pull on them.

With long deep strokes You bring me back to the boiling point. You know I'm close and warn me I have not been given permission yet. You begin to move fast inside me with deep, hard strokes driving me crazy. My head is thrashing back and forth and I'm screaming in pleasure and frustration. I feel Your cock swell and You groan as You cum deep inside me. My clit is throbbing, wanting the same release.

You move off of me and lay back on the bed. In a dazed state, I wonder what You're going to do next. After You get Your breath back You lean over and untie my wrists. "Time to get ready for work, my dear" Oh my gawd, I realize with a streak of panick, He's not going to let me cum. "Master, please don't do this to me, please" I beg. "Do what my dear, didn't you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Sir I did, but please may I cum?"

"NO" is all You say as You leave the bed. Still shocked I get out of bed and jump in the shower. Standing there with the hot water runny down my body I try my best not to run my fingers over my clit. I hear You at the sink and bury my hands in my soapy hair to keep them off my pussy. "Remember, no cuming." You warn me. "Yes, Sir" With a chuckle You leave the room.

Ready for work now, I find You at the kitchen table reading the paper. "Off to work my dear?" I nod yes.

You take a hold of my hand and pull me into Your lap and kiss me deeply. "Have a great day." You tell me as You nuzzle my neck "Gee, thanks." I mutter under my breath. "What was that?" You ask. "Oh, nothing Sir. I'll see You later. Have a good day." You chuckle and say You already have. "Don't forget what I said" You call out to me as I walk out the door.

My day at work is so frustrating. I try to be pleasant and not snap at anyone, but it's difficult. Finally, it's time to head home. Not looking forward to the long drive, knowing I will be thinking about this morning the whole time.

I hear the cell phone ring and look to see who it is before answering. It's You calling from

work. I answer it trying not to let my frustration show. "Hello Master."

"Hi my sweet. How was your day?" I flat out lie and tell You it was great. Seeing right through me You begin to laugh. "Yeah, sure it was" Trying not to groan at You I ask how Your day was. "Was great, thank you for asking" Figures, I think to myself. "What, not in a good mood today my dear?"

"No, Sir. I'm fine thank You." You ask if I thought about You all day and I tell You no, not much. "Well, then. I think my subbie needs reminding of this mornings events." Then You proceed to tease me again, but with Your words this time. Which can be just as effective and You know it. I beg You to stop but You don't pay my pleading any mind. Before I know it I'm squirming in my seat doing my best to pay attention to the road. "Well, I think I'll stop right there." You say with a laugh. I sigh and say thank You. You then inform me You will be late tonight and to not wait up for You. "And remember, no cumming." I grind my teeth and say, "Yes, Sir."

The next morning I wake up in the same state as the previous one. "Oh gawd, not again." I groan. "What was that my dear?"

"Nothing Sir." The whole morning is repeated just as the morning before. By the time I go into work I just want to cry out in frustration. After another long, hard day, thankfully I'm on my way home. I hear the cell phone, knowing it's You again. This time You tell me to go straight home and wait for You in bed. After saying goodbye, I throw the phone down, thinking I can't take much more of this. I get home and the house is empty. I make my way to the bedroom and take off all my clothes, knowing You will want me to wait for You this way. I'm so turned on before I know it I'm rubbing my pussy wanting relief so badly. I open my eyes and see You standing at the side of the bed. With a jolt I remove my hand and smile up at You. "Did you disobey me my dear?" You ask. "No, Sir. I was a good girl. But I am going crazy Master. Will You please let me cum tonight?" You laugh down at me and don't answer my question. You quickly get undressed and motion for me to come closer to You. "You will do as I say and if you take more than you are told, you won't be allowed to cum for five more days. Do you understand me?" I smile up at You sweetly "Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth" I do as told and You place the head of Your cock inside my mouth. It takes all my will power not to wrap my lips around You. I close my eyes and wait for Your instructions. Your hand takes a hold of my hair and pulls me closer. You tell me to close my mouth but not to move my tongue. With a hand full of my hair You push my mouth all the way down then back up. I try so hard not to move my tongue all over Your throbbing cock, but I have come to far to mess up now. "Good girl. Now you may lick and suck if you wish." You inform me.

"Oh, thank You Master!!" So, happy for this reward I proceed to glide my lips down Your cock. My hand takes a hold of You at the base and squeezes slightly. I glide my mouth over the head of Your cock and lick the tip, moaning as I taste Your precum. You then push my mouth back down all the way, leaving it there for just a moment. Then pull it back up, my tongue licking the whole way up. "That's enough of that." You let go of my hair and push me down on the bed. Laying on my back, You climb on top of me and place the head of Your cock on my clit. I moan deeply and beg You to let me cum. "Please Master. I have been so good for You these past two days. Please let me cum now." You tell me to stop begging and that I will cum when You are ready for me to. "Yes Master" I reply. Trying to hold on to some self control as You rub the head of Your cock on my aching clit.

I grip Your arms and squeeze my eyes shut. With one deep thrust I scream out as You enter me. Your fucking me so hard I don't think I can hold on for much longer. I'm screaming and tossing my head back and forth.

I feel Your finger as it begins to rub my clit. I beg You to stop, I can't hold back much longer. Your cock is slamming into me so hard, my legs are wrapped around Your waste, and Your thumb is making me crazy. I feel Your cock swell up and I want to cry, knowing You are going to cum soon. I start to whimper "please, please." You press harder on my clit and tell me in a harsh voice "Now, cum for me now."

My body explodes, I feel the orgasm all the way through me. Wave after wave of pleasure flows over me. Never before have I felt anything like it. My legs are wrapped tightly around You as my body thrashes back and forth. With a few more deep strokes You are cumming deep inside me. Squeezing Your cock with my inner muscles, wanting all of Your cum inside me. You collapse on top of me and I wrap my arms around You as You roll over onto Your back. With me laying in Your arms, finally satisfied, we fall asleep.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Day of Self DenialĀ Ron teased Jane all day without letting her cum.in BDSM
A Woman's Chastity Belt TormentĀ She spends day of frustration in vibrating chastity belt.in BDSM
Craving For ControlĀ She gives him temporary control of her orgasms.in BDSM
BrinkĀ He uses her for his pleasure then denies hers.in BDSM
In the StacksĀ Going to the library just got even more fun.in BDSM
More Stories