Days of the Raj Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
535 Followers

If he was proud he did not show it. His eyes were closed, head downcast.

Sarah instructed both and in seconds the long-limbed youth, nude except for a red turban, was draped over Felicity's lap. Sarah thought Felicity must feel the engorged member pressed into both her thighs and wondered what she made of it. The boy was motionless. His red turban was making his nudity all the more obscene. On instruction, Felicity brought the first stroke down on the curve of his posterior hard enough to force an expulsion of breath and a shift in his position. The next strikes were firmer still. Soon he was making purring sounds like a cat. And before long Raj could be heard breathing in gulps of air and he was jerking his legs in a kind of protest.

"Now, lay it on his thighs, good and hard."

Felicity complied and her blows with the brush forced the boy to lift his head, utter groans and kick his legs more. One twist gave Sarah another glimpse of his member, less stiff than before but the black-brown tones as picturesque.

It was not to be the most severe spanking and Sarah was happy to call a halt before screams and tears. Raj hung limp, Felicity looked for guidance. "You must now stroke his bottom, dear, and say something soothing. Tell him he's been a silly goose but he's really a good boy, he's been very brave and learnt his lesson, and you love having him in your class and know he'll be sensible from now on."

Felicity dropped the brush. Then with surprisingly little self-consciousness began running her hand over the darkened cheeks of the caramel-colored boy. Very softly she cooed the words that Sarah had proposed. She gave every impression of actually enjoying the task. Indeed so much so that Sarah had her keep it up for about 10 minutes, far longer than normal.

Which gave the girl the chance to summon up maternal language of her own: "There's a good boy. A boy who loves his mummy and daddy and respects his teacher. A good boy...a nice boy...who just gets a little foolish now and then...Silly Billy...just a silly little boy who needs to have his naughty little botty spanked..."

Sarah nodded her encouragement. She was in fact doing very well.

"...just as well his sisters can't see him now. What about that, Raj? Your sisters and your mummy? What would they say if they could see their big boy with all his clothes off, lying on the lap of his teacher, getting his naughty little botty spanked, naked...in front of two Englishwomen...in his birthday suit..."

Raj's eyes had assumed a glassy, far-away look. He started to purr again.

All the while Felicity was stroking intimately and affectionately his burnished bottom cheeks and thighs. Sometimes with a feather-light touch. Sometimes firmly as if ironing. Then a flicker or two, a fond tickle. Judging from his purring and distant absorbed look the boy might have been in some Sikh paradise.

Sometimes a master is amazed by his apprentice. So Sarah felt at this moment.

She told Felicity she now had to help Raj get up. This the girl did. Sarah noticed at once that his member was as rigid as it was when he had been stripped. The boy did not make an effort to cover up, indeed knew it would have been useless. Sarah noticed as well that Felicity was staring at the object, no longer shy. There was a greed - no, a gluttony - in her eyes. Her Principal reflected, plain and timid she is still a young woman after all. Subject to all the instincts.

Raj stood, awkward. His nudity again was all the more dramatic because of the red turban. His penis showed no sign of subsiding. Medical texts again in mind, Sarah thought she could make no guess as to his circumcision status.

She looked him in the eye. "Raj, you will now stand in the corridor."

This was too much for him. This time he fell to his knees and begged to be spared. He liked Miss Callow, he liked his Principal but no, no, no, no, pleasezzzz! Not in front of servant ladies! They mock Brahmin boys! They make fun of buttocks! They laugh at manhood! His organ...engorged...couldn't help it!

The tears and beseeching were too much. The day would come for his corridor humiliation as it was coming for every last boy at the school. It did not have to be today. Moreover Sarah saw an opportunity. "Very well, Raj, we will spare you the corridor this time. But tomorrow Miss Callow will punish you again. Just like today. In this study at the same time. Sadly, I cannot be here. But she now knows how to go about it."

She smiled beatifically at her protégée. "After today she has my confidence."

The boy's gratitude was heartfelt. Sarah savored what ensued, watching Felicity dress him. The best part, needless to say, was her hauling the underpants up his legs and maneuvering the elastic up and over the hard brown-black protuberance. His spirits seemed to have lifted, his spanking behind him. He seemed to be enjoying the experience of being handled by one English woman and watched by another. Then, of course, he was overwhelmingly relieved to be saved from standing outside nude in his red turban, an object of laughter from low caste maids.

Sarah was reliving that first dramatic appearance of Raj's sex organ, the way it sprang out of the lowered underpants. The shock on the girl's face. Then the sounds and movements of the old fashioned spanking with hairbrush, a ritual of an English upbringing. The nudity underneath the turban. She loved the way Felicity had gained in confidence, had grasped the notion of turning a young man into a naughty little boy with a spanked botty. She loved the hovering humiliation - the terror of nudity in the corridor before the maids - that was keeping Raj obsequious to her every command. To be candid with herself, she loved his big organ - so like her own elephant tusk paper weight - and wanted to see more of it.

She loved seeing in practice her theory of male discipline through Total Clothing Deprivation. It was working.

Later that day Sarah instructed Miss Plimmer to take a much deserved holiday on the morrow. The secretary was reluctant. The procession of completely naked males through her office and outside in the corridor had enriched her job, her lonely life. She finished each day in a state of excitement. Her nights were now filled with dark-skinned figures doing fantastic things. Her dreams had never been more fulfilling. But her boss insisted. Sarah also reminded Felicity that, as useful as her training session had been, she had an obligation tomorrow in the Principal's deserted study where the two of them would not be interrupted. "We've made great progress with Raj," Sarah said. "Tomorrow should see that he will accept female authority the rest of his life."

The next day just before 2 pm Sarah opened the cavernous Victorian cupboard that stood behind her desk, stepped onto it and positioned the door so she would see everything without being glimpsed herself. Her heart was pounding. "Nothing human is foreign to me," she reflected, determined to watch Felicity and Raj, separated in age by only three years act out their roles.

Promptly the couple arrived. The teacher nervously locked the door behind them. She faced Raj. A pause in the drama. Sarah thought she could hear their hearts, was afraid they might hear her's. Then Raj came to life, stumbling out of shoes and socks and almost ripping off his shirt. Panting he faced Felicity with golden torso bared. In profile Sarah could see a huge tenting in the front of his trousers. Another pause while Felicity seemed fixated on his belt, maybe on the tenting. Then it was her turn to go to work, doing something she had dreamed of feverishly for 24 hours. She decisively unbuckled him and flew at his trouser buttons. Forcefully, as if eager to touch the animal rearing within them. She whisked trousers down his legs and he stepped out.

The tented underpants.

Felicity plunged her hands deep into them and brought them down to his ankles, again being struck in the face by the vibrating brown-black ivory tusk. This time it was dribbling a clear fluid, bubbling from the tip - Sarah could see it glistening. He wore only the red turban, again a shocking reminder of his long-limbed nakedness. The girl steered him, one hand on his bottom and with his appendage bouncing in front, to the leather sofa. They positioned themselves as yesterday.

His slender caramel-colored frame looked like a cannibal banquet.

She started talking to him.

Sarah started. It was exciting, filthy talk. Where had it come from?

She was cooing. "Raj, I have stripped you naked. All your clothes have gone, except your turban. And now, naughty boy, you are over the knee of your English schoolmistress, bare as an egg. And I am looking down on your brown bottom...and, very naughty boy, I can feel your...stiff...engorged...pego standing all the way up, pressed into my legs...oh, you are a naughty boy, and I am going to spank you hard!"

There was a silence as he took this in.

"Yes," he growled."Yes, I am a naughty Indian boy...and I'm stark naked with my schoolmistress...please, Miss, give me spanking...on my naked bottom."

How fascinating, thought Sarah, they are exciting one another further with a little game.

Down came the first stroke with the hairbrush, right on the curve of his posterior. SLAP! Then a second - this, on his upper thighs. SLAP!

Her strokes were harder and more confident than yesterday. Soon with each he was forcing out an "Aw!" or an "Ouch!" He was also beginning to move rhythmically, rubbing himself on the tops of her thighs with each blow from the brush. He was clearly pleasuring himself, his ivory tusk working backwards and forwards. Like a dog on heat rubbing itself on a master's leg. His eyes were open, staring ahead ahead of him and on fire.

Her's had a glassy, wondering, far away look. Her breathing was heaving, gradually rising to an unending, breathy moan. Her thighs started to move in and out. And this in turn seemed to make his thrusts more forceful as if determined not to miss out on their massaging.

"Oh, you naughty naked Indian boy - I can feel your stiff pego moving on my leg...you like it, don't you, Raj? Is it giving you delicious dirty feelings?"

"Ohhhhh, yes, Miss, I am loving my pego on your legs, Miss...I have lovely dirty feelings, Miss..."

Down came the brush on the curve of his bottom and the upper thighs. Then came his "Ohhawwww!" He slid forward on her thighs, rubbing his stiff member, pleasuring himself. That brought forth a louder and louder moan from the girl. Sarah thought, she must be feeling it. It is too big for her not to feel. Indeed she was now emitting one continuous moan. She clenched and unclenched her thighs, in turn making his movements more frantic. Her upper body lent back, her lap came forward.

Now she stopped spanking and reached for her skirts and petticoats, hauling them up her thighs. Raj was now lying on her stockinged upper legs. He let out a loud guttural moan. "Oh, I am liking new feeling very much, Miss...my cock on teacher's leg...ohhhhh..."

"That's right, naughty boy. Closer! Press into me!"

He turned his body towards her. He was now lying on his left side, tilting his right hip into Felicity's crutch. From the cupboard Sarah could see the muscles in his buttocks clenching and unclenching as he drove his engorged member. His thrusting was now fast and furious. Sarah thought of that sharpened point to his penis... and how it must be probing and pounding into the girl's silk panties. Even threatening to tear them apart. Felicity became frantic too, slapping down the brush on his bottom and with her other hand yanking his lower buttock closer into her.

She was moaning loudly, he letting forth a fierce, animalistic growl.

Now she started taking frightened looks at the door obviously fearing her Principal might come back early. This only made her mounting climax all the more urgent.

At the one moment they both seemed to explode, she tipping her head back and letting forth a choking cry while stamping both heels on the floor. His buttocks drove into her, powering his ivory tusk of a member- Sarah could imagine the pointed tip exciting her crutch - and the clenching and unclenching of the buttocks was now piston-like. He started a harsh, manly howl.

And suddenly they both subsided, panting.

A moment passed.

They rose and faced one another shyly. Both faces were flushed. His appendage was subsiding, shiny and wet. Felicity pulled her skirts straight, hesitated and then moved her hands around to stroke his buttocks. Close, it brought the tip of the penis to touch her tummy. She were almost embracing.

They recovered their breathing.

They were looking one another in the eye.

She started idly stroking his bottom.

He let his head fall to her shoulder while clearly thrilling to her stroking.

He murmured in her ear that his father approved of this school's disciplinary approach very much and wanted Raj to invite his favorite teacher to stay with the family in their summer home in the hills during the holidays. But his father, who still enforced nude discipline on Raj and his older brothers, would insist that the teacher be in charge of discipline during the four weeks. Just like at college, he said, no slackening of school discipline during holidays. Discipline for Raj mainly, but his 20 and 23 year old brothers as well. Would Miss Callow..?

Felicity said she would be honored.

Her strokes on his globes and this answer - with all it promised- made his penis raise to full stand. Sarah could see it throbbing.

Felicity's eyes, too, were flaming again.

There was a moment when anything might have happened.

What happened was that the girl-teacher stayed dressed but, lying back on the sofa, hauled her skirts to her waist, looking Raj in the eye throughout. "Now...enter me," she said.

His penis throbbed to the point of vibration. His eyes were standing on stalks. Raj bent over her.

He plunged his hands into her bloomers and tore them and her silk panties down to her ankles. Sarah could see that the panties were soaked, thought she could smell them. In any case Felicity lay with her lower half bared, a vagina clothed in blond hair, flattened and wet, a pair of pouting lips visible. They were glistening. It was Raj's turn to be gluttonous: below the loins she had a gorgeous body and she was offering it to the brown Indian.

From the waist down she was a beauty, thought Sarah, an hour-glass figure, a perfect Venus worth of her own canvas in London's National Gallery. But she is keeping the rest of her body covered while he will serve her, naked as the day he was born. And her soaked vagina, whose fumes were reaching Sarah even in her hiding place? What did Shakespeare write about the burning sexual desire that rages below the waists of young women? They are "centaurs" all below? She remembered discussing the passage from Lear with David Lawrence at university in Nottingham. "But to the girdle do the gods inherit / Beneath is all the fiends / There's hell, there's darkness, there's sulfurous pit..."

It was confirmed by what happened next.

The male naked - except for the red turban - the woman mostly covered, the couple with one mind collapsed onto the lion skin rug. Sarah saw Felicity part her legs - like a lioness in fact - and with one hand guide the curved protuberance into her crotch. She saw its black-brown length vanish into Felicity's hole, thought she could hear a suction sound as it plunged in. Then...Raj's coffee-colored buttocks, still darkened from the spanking, went into piston-action again, pounding the white-skinned teacher, skirts bundled above her waist. She resumed the breathy, continuous moan. He commenced an angry baritone growl.

She loves it, thought Sarah, more than anything in her life. She loves getting "rogered" - she'd read that expression in her secret literature - by this turbaned naked youth who, a moment ago, she had been beating over her lap. Now she's got that long, thick, black-brown appendage right up her well-lubricated cunt - that was the only word, again from her secret cache of obscene books, from her conversations with the youthful David Lawrence...

Felicity was whispering in the ear of her brown-limbed lover. A short pause ensued. Then he obeyed her request and rolled off her body. He was standing, his prick slimy and shiny. For her part Felicity rolled off the lion skin to lie limbs askew on the carpeted floor. Again, like a lioness on heat. Raj hauled the lion skin up and, with a broad, prurient grin, draped it over his shoulders, the lion head with bared teeth devouring his turbaned head. He was something different now: a half-man half-demon from a mythical forest with one mission - to get his great beastly prick plunged deep back in that well-lubricated human vagina. Now he fell on her with a ferocious growl.

"A lion...I'm...with a lion!" Her exclamation was hysterical. "I'm being FUCKED by a lion-man!"

Sarah was shocked. Where had she got that word from? From what collective unconscious had she dredged it?

"Yessss!" growled Raj. "The lion man is fucking you, white English lady!"

"I can feel your big lion cock right up my juicy...!"

She was almost howling with the abandon of pleasure.

The two were moving to another mighty climax.

Felicity's white legs were locked around the lion skin on his back when the two of them exploded. This time her howls were so so loud Sarah imagined her with a megaphone clamped to her lips. She was certain her bellow must have echoed down the stairs and corridors of the entire school. Raj's head was thrown back, eyes to to the ceiling, and his guttural growl was a triumphant shout.

They collapsed. And just lay there.

The skin slipped off Raj. He was a naked brown boy again, lying on top of his white teacher.

Their panting slowly subsided.

She started talking softly. She told him that she and two other young teachers had access to the Principal's library in her bungalow residence while she had been off in New Delhi. They had stumbled upon a secret cache of books. They had been in a locked cupboard but in fact the lock had sprung open, almost by chance - well, with a little probing.

Sarah almost lent forward, her insides seized up. Her books...her secret literature...had been discovered.

Felicity was saying she and her friends had found a treasure trove of forbidden literature, stories of what men and women really did when they had the chance. For two weeks the girls had absorbed every volume. It had made them very excited. There were several stories about young buxom governesses spanking schoolboys with huge endowments. And of teacher and pupil then discovering the joys their bodies could produce together. These stories had particularly enthralled Felicity and her friends.

There were other stories about a wicked step-mother introducing her step-son and step-daughter to mutual "frigging" or "shagging," about maids joining masters in fabulous revels in the bedrooms and grounds of country houses, about the wives of clergymen lying down on the straw in barns with stable boys while their husbands secretly watched and pleasured themselves.

The participants peeped on one another through keyholes, pursued one another's "bubbies" and "ballocks" and "muffs" and "pegos"; they sucked and licked, "rogered" and "frigged," they "tossed" one another off, did it with brother and sister, aunt and uncle. They used tongue, finger and dildo and did it with more than one partner. Men ended up in petticoats and panties, women with contraptions belted to them. Men and women spanked one another. They did it in barns, carriages, hotel kitchens and under tables. Women would pleasure women with tongue and finger and various aids to be found in the pantry or concealed in deep cupboards. Sometimes a woman would be entered rear and front - wonderfully, at the one time. In the stories the ladies started reluctantly, shyly, but ended up being as crazed for it as the men. And always came back for more.

aaronburr
aaronburr
535 Followers