Daytona Swingers' Surprise

Story Info
Married couple get more than expected from their first swing.
4.5k words
4.31
222.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cungy22
cungy22
100 Followers

Editor's Note: this story contains bisexual male content. If this is not to your taste, please turn back now.

*

I said to my horny husband. "Bull shit. You won't freak if I suck another man's cock and he comes in my mouth and cunt?"

I am Laurel, a thirty three year old wife who married a guy four years younger than myself.

Jerry, my husband, said. "Told you, it's my fantasy. Turns me on, not off. I fantasize about your having a cock in your mouth and pussy and everybody cumming."

I said. "Will you French kiss or lick my pussy after another guys cums on me."

At 33, I still turn guys heads. I got the tits, ass and face to make a normal guy hard. Jerry couldn't keep his hands off my tits the first few dates.

But after a few years of marriage, yes, it is true. Jerry and I talked about spicing up our sex life with swinger sex. I want to play sex games because Jerry fucks me two or three times a month instead of every few days. I'm worried he might cheat or lose interest.

And, okay, I admit to wanting to experience sex with other men, too.

But I don't want to get divorced since I love him. It's only sex. I want to experience a different sexual encounter, not fall in love with a different guy. There is a difference. A big one, I believe.

"Jerry, come closer so I can suck your cock and talk dirty to me. Tell me what you want to see anther guy do to me."

Jerry stroked his cock which was rock hard and moved next to me. "I want to see you slip your fingers inside a guy's zipper and pull out his soft cock. Then begin sucking on the tip as it grows hard and harder."

I was on my knees and had my hand wrapped around his quivering hard cock. I began to kiss the tip and felt the salty taste of piss and cum and sweat. My lips parted and I let his cock tip in my mouth and I sucked and sucked.

If I like a guy, I love sucking his cock. I like making it hard, smelling it, felling it shudder and get hard and then quiver and squirt cum in my mouth or on my face, tits and belly.

I like it when Jerry pushes my head down on his cock. I can swallow a really big cock. I practiced a lot since I love cocks and they also give me so much pleasure.

Jerry talked as my mouth slobbered over his throbbing hard cock meat. "Want to se a big fat cock going in and out of your pussy. Want to hear you moaning and the guy humping hard and then he buck sand shoots in your pussy and his cum leeks out and I can see it."

I felt his cock shudder as he moaned and squirted blobs of cum on my face and in my mouth. I swallowed some of it and waited until he settled down.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his chest and brought my face close to his.

He was looking at my face, splattered with his warm cum.

I said quickly. "Kiss me. Just do it. Don't think too much or you will ruin it."

I went to kiss him. He did not pull away. His tongue entered my mouth.

We Frenched and he sucked and licked his own cum.

I held his soft cock in my hand and we laid down.

I asked. "Are you freaked?"

Jerry said. "Naw. Your cunt juice tastes better than cock juice but cum is not sot bad. Strong smell to it. Salty. Cunt tastes and smell better."

I said. "Did someone tell you it tasted bad?"

H smiled. "I guess. But let me tell you, I used to think licking and eating pussy was not manly. I learned better."

I kissed him and said. "Good, make me cum with your mouth and fingers."

A few days later, Jerry put his seven inch cucumber cock in my pussy and fucked me nice and slow and got me off and then shot a load and shuddered and shot more cum into my happy pussy hole.

Jerry did not need any instructions.

He went down and began to lap and kiss and lick and suck.

In a few minutes, I sat on his face and rubbed my cunt up and down and came and came. Jerry licked and swallowed and slurped my pussy to happy glow.

Jerry said. "I like my cum taste better when it is in your pussy than when it is in your mouth."

I said." Now I can trust you to still kiss me after we switch sex partners. So I'll try and find us a couple. And when the guy cums in me, I want you to stop what you are doing to the other babe and lick the guy's cum. Then I will trust you and do anything sexual you want. Anything."

Jerry rubbed my ass hole. He wanted to see if I would give him what he wanted.

I said. "Finger me first. Get me wet and then use some oil. You can fuck me hard after I'm lubricated."

In a few minutes, I had a seven inch cock fully up my ass hole. I felt stuffed but when I rubbed my clit it felt better and then Jerry was moaning and came again and again.

Days later, I was having a problem trying to figure out how to choose a married couple for a sex swap.

I told my best girl friend about what Jerry and I were going to do to spice up our sex life.

She offered. "Allison Patel who works in marketing. I hear she and her husband, ah,

like to experiment."

I said. "Is it that Allison who wears glasses right."

"Yes,and Allison got a lot going for her is what I heard.."

I laughed. "Like what. My husband might not like a girl with glasses. What does

she have that is special?"

She giggled. "Decent sized boobs and a round ass. I hear she sucks a cock like a

homo. And she got big nipples. That turns on a lot of guys."

I said. "Isn't her husband a lot older than her and isn't he black or something dark?"

She said. "The guy is Pakistani or Indian. His name is Ashish."

I liked the idea. Said. "Sounds sort of exotic, no?"

A few days later, I asked Allison to have lunch with me since I work in the next

department to her. She agreed.

She looked much prettier up close, even in her eye glasses. Her boobs did look big

and her ass was just about perfect. Made me jealous but I knew Jerry would be attracted to her.

After thirty minutes of chitchat, she asked me about my husband.

I said. "Great so far but we are not having as much sex. Makes me worried."

She giggled. "I know the feeling. First year or two are great then I began to

Masturbate in the shower."

I said." Everyone in my department is either single or too old. And I know you have

been married about as long as I have. Do you know of anyone, any couple who would be in for having a, like, experiment, you know sexually. We world start off slow, of course."

She looked me over. Said. "Your husband is cute. Muscular from what I recall. But

is he mature enough to handle swapping?"

I told Allison about having my husband Jerry taste and swallow his own cum.

She gave me a big smile. "Nice touch. I like that. Listen, let me talk to my husband

and do you have any photos that I can show him of both of you."

I giggled. "What kind. Take a photo of his cock?"

She giggled with me. 'Bathing suits would do. The more reveling the easier it will be

to talk my husband My husband, Ashish will be attracted to you so maybe we should plan to meet, now."

We did and we made one important rule. Start off slow. Only masturbation. I jerk off

her husband, she does mine, and then the guys do us. But the women are masturbated first before the guys cum. If one of us wants to go further, like suck or fuck, all four of us have to agree, not just three of us.

Allison knew of a condo in Daytona Beach with a ocean view. It had two queen beds in one room. Ashish and I would jerk each other off in one; Jerry and Allison would play with their sex organs in the other bed as they watched.

As the other couple watches, they can fondle each other. But they must wait until the wife or husband has gotten off. Then they can start.

I told Allison. "I'm turned on already. My crotch is soaking."

Allison squeezed my hand and said before she left. "I'm tempted to get one of the shipping guys in the back room to tongue me. My panties are soaked."

Before she left, Allison said. "Oh, in the condo we shower each other's mate. The other couple can watch, no sex, just wash their cocks, pussy and butt hole."

Jerry and I did not have sex for six days. We wanted to be hot.

The condo was fine and we arrived on time.

I met Allison's husband and his was tall, maybe six feet four but lanky. He had soft eyes.

Ashish and I were to shower first. He took off my clothes and commented on my tits and stomach and nipples and my ass crack and pussy lips. "You are womanly. I can look at you and tell you like sex. I think that you are the type of woman who want a man to caress your tits and pussy, no?"

I first looked at my husband and he nodded to talk. "Yes, I always loved sex since I was fifteen."

I took off his shirt and then his trousers. His underwear were tented.

I giggled to my husband and Allison who were standing outside the shower looking at

us. I said. "Somebody got a serous hardon."

I pulled of his underwear and a vey long dark cock stood up. Hi sock was not fully

hard but it was hanging down and when it got hard I knew it would be large.

I looked at my husband. "You sure it is okay if I wash his cock and make it hard."

"I got a serous hardon already. Want to see you jerk it and suck it."

Allison said."Remember the rules. Let's get the washing over with first. Then we

only masturbate each other today, right?"

I said. "Unless we all agree to go further."

Ashish put soap on my tits and massaged my nipples.

No one spoke . It was so quiet.

Then he knelt down and washed my cunt. I spread my legs to give him easy access. Hi finger tips were caressing my cunt lips and clit.

I knew Allison and my husband could see what he was doing, but no one objected so

neither did I.

I bent over and he washed my ass crack and fingered my ass hole. He spent a lot of

time with my ass hole. I was already having little orgasms. Hs middle finger kept on making little circles at my ass hole and then slip inside a little bit, and then he would do it all over again and again.

He said. "Bend over like you are touching your toes. I want to get your ass hole really clean."

I did as told and felt so vulnerable in a good way.

Ashish began to finger my hold. First, one then two and finally three fingers went in and out of my ass hole. He had a soft touch and it felt enjoyable. But I wished he did that to my pussy instead.

My turn came. I soaped his cock and played up and down like I was jerking his off.

Then I washed his balls and then when he bent over I washed his ass hole. I fingered his hole like he did to mine. I was able to get two, then three fingers in and out. He did not objet, except to make a small moaning noise.

No one said a word.

Allison said. "Great . our turn."

I said. "Wait. First, I want to see if I can make it hard. Does anyone object?"

My husband smiled at me and said "Do it."

Ashish and Allison said okay, too.

I was on my knees and took his cock tip in my mouth and suck and licked.

Ashish leaned his back against the shower wall and pushed his hips up as his cock

went further into my mouth.

I slurped openly, wantonly. I did not have to worry that my husband might think me a

whore because he wanted to see me suck another guy's cock.

Ashish 's cock was hard.

Allison said. "Ok, great. Time to stop."

Jerry said. "Man, what a great cock. Got to be nine inches."

Allison said. "Closer to eleven inches."

My husband Jerry and Allison stripped.

She was beautiful naked. Her tits were full and her nipples did seem long. Like little cocks."

Allison soaped Jerry's cock and gave his cock a good massage.

I was pleased to see Jerry enjoying it.

Jerry quickly switched and washed her tits and nipples and then when the water washed off the soap, Jerry leaned in and licked each long hard nipple. He said. "Man, great nipples. Like little cocks."

Allison stopped an and had him turn around. Then she washed his ass hole and took a long time fingering his hole. One, two and the fingers in and out.

Jerry began to make soft moaning noises. I noticed a look of intense pleasure on his face. Little was I to know that in a few minutes soon we discard all the rules and my husband would transform into a sensual man right in front of me..

Allison spread her legs and Jerry fingered her cunt. Then he fingered her ass hole.

Allison was sort of sagged against the shower wall with her hips uplifted and her cunt

looking for pleasure.

Jerry said. "Honey, look at her clit. It is so fucking big. Looks like a cock. My god."

Allison spread her legs further to give me a look. Jerry caressed her clit and then bent

to lick and suck on it.

He stopped and said. "Sorry. I should have asked if anyone objected, first.

Ashish said. "Put her n the bed. It will be easier for you and her and for us to see."

Jerry actually lifted Allison and carried he to the bed.

I watched in awe as he massaged her cunt, her clit and her cunt hole with his fingers

and his tongues.

Allison said to me. "Get closer Laurel, you can join in, too. Want to touch it."

I was stunned that a female wanted me to touch her clit.

But Ashish's fingers were caressing my cunt and clit and I felt weak and so fucking

turned one.

Jerry took my right hand and placed it over her mound.

I did not stop him, and I did not do anything.

Allison took my finger. She placed it on her clit. "Massage it. Watch it grow."

My hand and fingers were dry so I lowered my finger to her cunt hole to get my

finger wet. She was soaked.

I caressed her clit. It was beautiful and ugly all in one. I mean no girl would want to

have a small cock for a clit yet it seemed to be a great source of pleasure to Allison.

My husband Jerry took over and licked her clit.

Allison moaned and pushed up with her hips. She said. "Laurel, I want you to taste

me, too. I'll do you later."

My husband Jerry guided my head down.

This first time meeting was going too far. We already broke our rules of not sucking and licking on the first date.

I let them place my head and mouth over her cunt.

Her pussy smelled; her cunt aroused; it smelt so strong yet sensual.

I never had sex with another woman. I was nervous yet so excited and turned on and did not want to disappoint my husband so I kept my eyes closed and began to kiss her pussy.

First a kiss and then I began to lick up and down her pussy. I spread her pussy lips and let my tongue go inside. I was so turned on because she was moaning loudly. It was so good to hear someone get so much pleasure from me.

There was a hand on my on my ass and then my pussy lips were spread and a cock entered me from behind. It had to be Ashish since I did not recognize the fit.

The cock went in and out easily, gently.

Allison had my face in her cunt. She was juicing on my mouth. I began to feel okay that I was able to make another female cum.

As I sucked and kissed her clit. Allison came and came.

The cock that was in my cunt came out, and another cock entered me. My husband and Ashish took turns fucking my cunt hole. I was in ecstasy.

I let Allison wrap her legs around my chest and then she pushed my head harder into her cunt. I kept on licking and sucking away.

Jerry stopped me and said he wanted to fuck her.

I moved aside and his cock slipped in her horny cunt hole.

Ashish moved next to them and rubbed his wife's tits and belly as Jerry's cock moved in and out of Allison's cunt hole. Then Ashish's hand wandered to where the cock was going in and out and he took hold of Jerry's cock and guided the rhythm. Jerry did not object.

Ashish moved behind Jerry and caressed Jerry's balls and then his ass hole. Ashish's middle finger went inside his ass hole and Jerry was just moaning.

Allison had many orgasms. I was orgasming to see my husband let another man touch his cock and ass hole.

Ashish said. "Let's let Allison pleasure Jerry for awhile with her mouth and tongue."

Allison did not object. She had Jerry's cock in her mouth and sucked and licked. Then she had Jerry kneel with his head on a pillow an his ass up .

Allison began to tickle his ass hole and then when he began to moan she put a finger inside and fucked it in and out ever so gently.

Ashish said. "I believe that your husband has a highly sensual asshole. He needs some caressing there."

I looked on in awe and horniness as Allison tongued his hole.

Jerry moaned louder and louder. I had never seen Jerry so turned on before.

Allision put in two and then three fingers and worked them in and out and around and around his hole.

As she took her fingers out, you could see that his ass hole was much bigger than a few minutes ago.

She put her head under his bent legs to suck his cock meat.

But then the shocker came.

Ashish took the place at Jerry's ass hole and began to massage it and then finger it and then lick it.

Jerry never objected. He was in heaven. As Ashish's tongue went round and round ,and then inside Jerry's virgin ass , my husband moaned loudly.

I never saw or heard my husband make so much sexual noise or be so turned on.

Ashish asked me to get the oil. I handed it to him and knew what was about to happen.

Ashish oiled Jerry's ass hole and then his own cock.

Allsion continued to lick and suck his cock. She was moaning and slurping from underneath.

Ashish's cock was rubbing my husband's ass hole. Ashish went slow and was most observant if to not cause Jerry to much pain.

It took at least five minutes before he got the cock tip inside my husband's ass hole.

Ashish let his cock come out and he licked and fingered Jerry's hole and then put his cock back at the entrance.

This time his cock went in easier.

Jerry grimaced but did not object.

Inch by slow inch, Ashish had five inches of cock meat up my husband's butt.

He fucked his cock in and out.

Jerry was moaning but it was not a moan of pain but a mixed moan of good sensations with a little discomfort.

I asked. "Jerry does it feel okay?"

"Yes, I can't believe how it feels. My ass hole is on fire but I want to feel more of it."

I said. "Can you feel Ashish's balls knocking against your legs?"

He answered by lifting his hips higher to get more of Ashish's imbedded cock.

Allison stopped sucking on his cock and came next to me. Her fingers found my cunt. I did not object.

Allison said. "Can I lick your pussy?"

I gasped a moan for my answer.

I nodded okay. I havenever had a girl touch me sexually before.

She licked and sucked gently. She said. "I can taste male cum in your pussy."

I rubbed my cunt over her face for my reply. I had my first cum from a woman.

Ashish took out his cock and again oiled it up.

He asked Jerry . "Can I cum up your ass?"

The cock went further up my husband's ass hole. Jerry's had opened wide and seemed relax for this to happen.

Then the cock moved fast in and out and Ashish was moaning and hollering how good it felt. He bucked and cum dripped out of my husband's s hole.

Ashish took his cock out and there was whoosh noise and them more cum leaked out.

Jerry's ass hole looked so big; it was open enough to put a cucumber in it.

Ashish laid next to Jerry. He said, "Thank you for so much pleasure. Did you like it, too?"

Jerry smiled for is answer.

Ashish said. "I want you to fuck me in a few minutes if you want to. I want to feel your cock up my ass."

Jerry nodded okay.

Ashish knelt next to Jerry's head and held his cock at Jerry's mouth. "Lick my cock. I want to feel your tongue and lips and mouth on my cock meat."

Jerry did not hesitate. His mouth opened and he had his first cock in his mouth. This was Jerry's first blow job. And I knew it would not be the last.

Allison licked me and Jerry sucked Ashish.

This went on for many minutes until I was surprised to see Ashish's soft cock rise up and harden and expand.

cungy22
cungy22
100 Followers
12