(DBZ) Sunburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gohan! Kami that's so good...Please...Right there! Oh that's the spot! Right there!" Videl cried, bucking her hips upwards with delight as he suckled her small bundle of nerves and made a low rumbling "Mmm..." intonation that reverberated through her like a bolt of lightning. Gohan's assault had started small but now he was quickly improving and was using certain tricks that only the Saiyan hybrid could do.

Her body quivered as her mind registered the sight before her lust clouded sapphire orbs, she could see his deep dark eyes locked onto hers with a true carnal hunger burning in the black depths as his mouth feasted and his powerful hands held her lengthy legs open, the sight itself was beyond erotic and only brought her closer to the peak she so very much desired to reach.

His tongue sailed expertly over her moistened slit, causing Videl to feel her pulse pounding through her as her eyes squeezed shut and another onslaught of throaty moans to pass through her full-reddened lips. "Oh Kami...Oh Kami!!" Videl gripped the demi Saiyan's hair with both hands now as she felt his tongue and it was a safe bet to say she had never experienced anything like this before.

Gohan was eagerly thrusting his tongue in and out of his beautiful girlfriend's hot slit; the enticing scent of her sticky honey flooding his nostrils and driving him on; making him even more anxious to be inside her once again. He fastened his entrances, lightly biting her moist folds with his sharpened canines. He could sense she was coming close to a climax, Videl could feel the tension like a coil winding up inside of her at the feeling of that unique tongue reach in deep; slamming into her cervix filling her to the brink.

"Oh...Oh...Ah...Augh...I'm...Oh Kami! Oh Gohan....I'm Cum...CUUMMMINNNG!" Videl screamed out, white explosions flashing before her eyes as she climaxed, her juices flooding the demi Saiyan's mouth as he eagerly lapped up her juices.

Standing up and licking his lips clean, Gohan lent over the teen, his heated breath brushing her skin as he watched her come to. Slowly, she blinked through the haze of mindless fog, the first thing she saw was a smug look playing upon his face and her boyfriend's playful dark eyes stared into hers as he said "Mmmm... your delicious."

Bending down, he captured her parted lips in a heated kiss and Videl suddenly noticed that his lips tasted a little different, slightly sweater than normal and it took a second for her pleasure dulled brain to realise that she could taste her own essence. However before she could stop him, Gohan pulled away and Videl felt herself slip off the rock and land softly onto the sandy bed beneath.

Catching her breath back, Videl looked up at the Saiyan standing over her before giving him a mischievous smile while saying softly "Here...let's get these off..." One of her hands snaked around his waist, bringing him closer to her while her cool fingers moved to the very large bulge in his trunks.

"Hmm...pleased with yourself are you?" she purred before taking hold of him through the thin cloth, her talented fingers squeezing him to point where it almost hurt. Instantly certain that his brain had exploded, Gohan's head fell back as he tried to remember how to breathe while moaning as her thumb swirled tight circles over the head of his cock. She heard him let out a grunt of pleasure and she could almost feel his shaft pulsing in her grasp as her thumb lightly pressed on his sensitive tip.

Videl suddenly stopped her hand where it rested and looked up at him, smiling deviously up at him as she heard the demi let out a grunt of pleasure and she could almost feel his shaft pulsing in her grasp as her thumb lightly pressed on his sensitive tip. Keeping her eyes locked on him, she was pleased to see the dazed look that had been worn by her mere moments ago now donning her lover's features, his head thrown back and eyes closed as he released short gasps and moans. Smiling, the teen dropped her eyes back down to his length and watched as the immense swollen member pressed against its confines, threatening to burst through the thin cloth at any moment.

Licking her drying lips lightly, Videl released her grip on his member before grabbing the waistline of his trunks and slowly pulling them down; watching in awe as he member burst free. Captivated by the sight of Gohan's erect, 12 inch phallus, the teen reached out and lightly grasped him. Carefully, she ran her fingers up his cock from base, buried in a light nest of dark hair, to the weeping mushroom shaped tip. Swallowing all caution to the winds, she wrapped her fingers around him, enjoying the incredible heat and silken texture of the skin surrounding his hard length.

Gohan could barely hold onto any form of coherent thought as Videl's talented fingers through him into the world between ecstasy and agony. Suddenly, the teen bucked his hips up in surprise and let out a small moan as he felt something warm and wet wrap around the head of his cock.

Looking down, Gohan had to grab hold of the rock as he watched Videl's wet, pink tongue dart out and lick his manhood before it began disappearing into the warm cavern of her mouth. Videl smiled at his reaction, knowing she was making the most powerful fighter in the universe feel so wonderful that his knees were almost buckling. She moved at a moderate pace, her lips squeezing his cock as her damp, hot orifice slid up and down. And while her mouth worked its magic, she continued to massage his phallus with her hand, twisting and turning its base before cradling the velvety sack beneath in her hand, gently massaging them and making the demi hiss.

At a teasingly, leisurely pace Videl wrapped her tongue around him, massaging his cock as she slowly took more of his dick into her mouth and Gohan had to wonder, 'how can she be so slow?

"Yes," the word suddenly escaped his mouth as a groan when his dick hit the back of her mouth and the Saiyan was rewarded with her relaxing her throat and slowly sliding her mouth further down his manhood.

Lacing his fingers in her silky black locks, Gohan was tempted to push her head further down onto his cock so she'd take the rest of him into her orifice; but he knew that could suffocate her so he was forced to control himself. Her hand continued to travel gently up and down his phallus as her mouth enclosed half of the length, moving back and forth slowly. Though she still couldn't completely swallow him, with all the extensive practice that she had been getting lately, she was getting quite good at giving the Saiyan a blow job. Suddenly, Gohan began groaning in disappointment as she pulled her head back, only to silence him by sliding back down on his cock; her tongue relentlessly teasing him as she began to moan, the vibrations of which travelled down his shaft and added to his pleasure.

"More. . ." Gohan mumbled, almost incoherent with pleasure. He could feel his climax approaching fast and he wanted to cum down her wonderful throat. Lost in the feeling of her skilled fingers gently wrapping around his balls, massaging them as her mouth assaulted his cock, he almost lost it when he felt her moan again. 'Her mouth feels so good. . .how in the name of kami did I make it this far.'

Videl could feel how close he was too, but unfortunately for Gohan, she had no intention of letting her lover cum just yet. Withdrawing slightly, she whispered "Not yet." before with one last flick of her tongue over his head, pulled away. Looking down and smiling at the pained confusion flooding his lust clouded orbs, Videl simply turned around and got on all fours on the top of the rock, giving his lustful eyes a wonderful sight of her perfect butt and moistened womanhood.

It wasn't that Videl was a tease, she had wanted to finish her oral pleasure but the thought of what that would mean could almost make a girl cry. While Gohan was certainly able to go more than one round and had actually fucked her into an hour's unconsciousness more than once, his Saiyan blood made him something of an animal and the longer Videl left him unfulfilled; the harder he would fuck her.

Catching sight of Videl through the lustful haze that clouded his mind, Gohan felt a familiar twinge as his sayain blood reacted to the sight of her full, curvy arse and he hurriedly positioned himself behind her. Taking hold of his erected member, he started sliding the head along her slick entrance; parting her wet folds and tracing the tip of his cock against the sensitive bundle of nerves that rested above her tight entrance; sending a shiver of pleasure up her spine. The teen's lips parted, letting out hot pants of air and soft moans of pleasure as she threw her head back; her eyes open wide as she relished in the feel of his teasing while trying to move her hips back onto his hard shaft.

"Stop it!" Videl begged, her voice holding a pleading tone as she grew desperate to hold him inside of her. "Please..."

"Please what?," Gohan asked, his Saiyan blood enjoyed teasing Videl and he purposely rubbed his manhood amidst her desire slicked folds with the hopes of putting her on edge.

He succeeded.

"Kamidammit, Gohan Son, stop being such a stupid ass and-"

"What?" he asked, pretending that he hadn't got the gest of what she had said until she actually said it.

"Fuck me..."

Smiling, Gohan accomplished her request and finally pushed all his length inside her hot tunnel, making the girl moan loudly while moving back to meet his thrusts. His grip on her inviting hips tightening to the point were his nails were almost digging into her delicate skin; guiding her movements in time with his pushes.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she moaned as this wave of new sensations hit her body harder than an avalanche.

"Yeah! You like that, don't you?" Gohan panted, trying to keep his body in check as he watched her writhe and moan against the rock face.

Videl was totally lost in the pleasure she was experiencing; Gohan could fill her like nothing she could imagine. She could sense his thick cock pulsating and stretching her velvety walls every time he entered her; and she was sure that if he kept on ramming into her at that pace; the only way she was going to make it back to Erasa and Sharpener was if he carried her back to the beach.

Soon, they both managed to establish a steady, vigorous rhythm with Gohan fucking her from behind while Videl used the rock to roll her body in time with his movements. Her eyes were closed and sweat was glistening on them both as she felt his throbbing member purge in her core.

"Oh...oh Kami...oh Gohan! Ugh...oh yes fuck me! Come on and fuck me!"

A low grunt came from the hybrid's throat as he forced himself even deeper inside her wet pussy and he couldn't resist glancing down at where their bodies were joined; watching as the slick juices that leaked from her coated his hard member. Keeping a firm grip on her arse to keep her still, he began shoving all of his length inside of her; revealing in the sensation of her tight confines surrounding him before withdrawing until just the swollen head was immersed in her tight entrance and then repeating the motion.

"Uh-uh-uh...oh Gohan...oh-oh...it's so good!" panted Videl, no longer able to form coherent sentences as waves of pleasure rocked her body like swells of the ocean.

Smiling victoriously, Gohan started pummelling into her slick entrance as fast and deep as he could; the way she moaned and begged for more letting him know it was okay to ravage her tight orifice. Each time he re-entered her, Videl he pushed back with such force her whole body shock.

"I'm gonna cum!" she suddenly cried as his cock plunged deeper than ever into her. "UH-UH-UH-UH-OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING GOHAN! OH I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Never slacking as his thrust into Videl from behind, the demi smirked as he asked "Already?"

"OHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!" She cried, answering his question with a loud shriek as her hot nectar smothered his cock. Her fists turned white from the death grip she had on the rock as the rolls her orgasm overtook her; her climax dulled mind never registering Gohan's movements as he took her in his arms and laid her gently down on the rock face.

Suddenly, she screamed out at the feeling of him thrusting up, filling her to the brink as he moved his hand up and rolling his thumb over her hardened nipple; adding to the surge of sensations as he leaned down and took the other bud into his mouth.

"Ooh yes! Oh it feels so good!" she moaned in delight as she started riding her lover's cock, working it with the same vigor as they had before. She was practically dancing atop him, swaying her beautiful body to the mind numbing feelings of bliss.

To Gohan, she looked like an angel. Even when they were just fucking, his heart swelled whenever he gazed upon this girl who loved him despite what he was. And as she rode him, he thanked Kami for such a wondrous blessing.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-Videl! Oh Videl! My Kami you're so tight!" he grunted as he held onto her hips and thrust up into her throbbing core. She let out little moans every time he was fully encased within her. He nibbled on her jaw line following its curve to the other side of her neck and suddenly biting down, causing her to gasp.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" She moaned, crashing down on his cock, her strides dissipating into purely upwards glides and then crashing down slams. The gentleness was gone and the sexual-beast inside of her had emerged.

"Oh FUCK!" Videl screamed as she plunged herself down onto Gohan, her motions as wild as her screams of ecstasy but it didn't stop her from noticing the dazed look on her lover's face. "Yea! Oh you like that, don't you?"

"Oh you know it!" Gohan grunted while flashing a grin and giving her bare arse a firm squeeze, "I'm gonna make you scream, my beautiful pet."

"Then put up or shut up, Lover!" Videl said while using her legs as leverage so that she could grind her body against her Saiyan lover. Her pussy was so wet and she knew just how to tense her inner muscles around his cock in a way that would send Gohan into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh Kami that's hot!" he grunted, watching as Videl bounced up and down his hard dick fervently, her large breasts bouncing with her. Despite his current position, the hybrid couldn't help but admire the erotic display before gripping her hips and butt to savour the intoxicating feel of this hot beauty's flesh. He then returned the favour by using one of his special hands to rub and knead her large breasts, making her moan louder every time he pinched her nipple.

And soon he had Videl screaming like he promised. With the way he worked his cock, squeezed her butt, and toyed with her breast he sent her into a state of bliss. Pleasure surged through her body as she relished the feeling. "Gohan! Gohan! Oh Gohan! Oh Kami yes! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder!" the crime fighter begged, her body covered in sweat as she eagerly worked her body up and down his hard dick.

"Uh-uh-uh-oh fuck! Oh yeah that's feels so fucking good! So hot and tight!" grunted Gohan, firmly rubbing her breasts as he thrust up into her throbbing core; his hard flesh rubbing sensually with her womanly curves. t was a special blend of lovemaking and just all out fucking that just drove Videl so wild with passion and she couldn't hold back her climax. Digging her nails into Gohan's torso, her whole body arched against the stone as a burst of pleasure surged through her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Gohan!"

Gohan's lust clouded eyes shut tightly as he felt himself nearing his limit and as slick tunnel tightened around his cock; the sensation of her inner walls convulsing and tightening in erratic spasms around his thick member was too much for him. Throwing his head back and releasing a howl that he was sure travelled all the way over to their friends, Gohan exploded in a wash of creamy seed into Videl's moistened hollowness. With a dazed smile, he watched with half lidded eyes as her face stayed contorted in a sense of mind-numbing pleasure. It was a sight he never tired of. While she could be so wild, she still looked so angelic when she climaxed.

The sapphire eyed teen collapsed onto the Saiyan's hard body; she was exhausted and needed to rest. As strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her tired form into a comfortable embrace, Videl smiled softly and snuggled up to him as Gohan placed a light kiss on her forehead before whispering breathlessly "Love...you...Gohan" And then she fell asleep.

.........................

"Geez Videl, how long did you spend in the sun to get such a bad case of Sun Burn?" Erasa enquired, her voice holding a concerned tone as they finished packing their things into the chopper.

Looking away as a tinge as red as her back stained her cheeks, Videl tried to think of an answer that wouldn't involve the worlds 'Gohan, fuck' and 'stamina'. It would have been a long wait had the silence not been suddenly broken by a barrage of laughter.

Looking around, Videl was sure she could of died from embarrassment right then and there for standing only a few strides away was Gohan and a doubled over Sharpener who was laughing hysterically while pointing at her very familiar outline that lay right in the centre of the Saiyan's heavily sunburnt skin.

The End

AN: Well that's it, I've updated and edited this work so I hope you all enjoyed it and please review me with any ideas you might have; I do like to hear what my readers think and should you spot any errors please let me know. Or I do take commissions so if you have a story in mind you'd like to see done, just PM or Email me. Once again, thanks for reading and as always...

Please Review

12