(DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her blissful cries, Trunks couldn't resist turning his gaze upwards to watch as Chichi toyed with her breasts in a frenzied pit of pleasure; the display sent a very heat down his spine towards his already painfully hard erection. He always enjoyed watching Chichi approach her climax. She looked so beautiful in this state of pure bliss, so dishevelled and uninhibited, so unlike the woman the rest of the world saw. She was only, truly herself when she reached that peak of pleasures, and as much as he'd like to prolong this sweet torture, there was nothing he wanted more than to see her for who she truly was.

With his arm still wrapped around her buttocks to hold her in place as he greedily suckled at her clit, he reached up with his spare hand and lightly traced one finger across her quivering folds. Her eyes flew open at that first feather light touch and she looked down on him with eyes wide in alarm as he slipped the digit into her depths. She groaned before subtly twisting her hips to grant him easier access while he explored her tight channel and continued his oral assault on her bundle of nerves.

"Oh Kami...no...if...if you keep doing that I'll...I'll cum!" She gasped, clutching desperately at tufts of his lavender hair and biting her lip in rapture as his tongue brushed over her burning clit clockwise then anti-clockwise before his lips gently began tugging at her bud, working her into a state of sensory overload. He moved his finger in perfect rhythm to his tongue, prodding her walls and curling just enough to scratch her G-Spot. All the while she could feel something terrible rising inside her...

"Oh? What if I do this?" And without further warning, he inserted a second finger. Surprised by the sudden penetration, Chichi could no longer meet his gaze and threw her head back in delight. His fingers were twisting and spreading, swirling and stirring around inside her wet channel, driving her towards her peak.

"Ahhh...Trunks...Don't stop...feels too good...oh Kami... right there...right there!" A shock of pleasure ran through her and suddenly it was as if her very core was melting. The thunder storm of pleasure crashed into her with all the force of a supernova and her every muscle began to spasm. For what could have been an eternity she wailed and gasped and clung to him until the storm finally passed, when she released her hold on his hair and fell limply back to slouch against the kitchen wall with her half lidded eyes almost rolling into the back of her skull.

Withdrawing his fingers and licking them and his lips clean, Trunks shrugged her limp legs off his shoulders and rose up to his full height between the drooping limbs. Reaching down he deftly unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers, allowing his painfully hard erection to spring free and stand at the ready before her still trembling folds. Moving forward a step, he positioned himself by her gates before rolling his hips, allowing the weeping head of his cock to drag across her moist entrance. Though only half conscious, the brief contact sent a thrill through Chichi that made her back arch as she released a low pleading moan. Taking the hint, he slipped his hands under her arse and pulled her forward until the tip of his shaft's bulbous head was poised to penetrate her cavern. "Now where were we?"

Descending slowly from her blissful peak, Chichi met his gaze with a brief look of puzzlement before her expression vanished beneath a mask of exquisite pleasure as he impaled her with the full might of his erect cock. Suddenly lost in the feeling of him filling her, she wrapped her legs around his hips and dug her heels into his flanks as with a low groan he pulled her all the way down onto his shaft.

"Oh Kami...so big!" She moaned as the delicious pleasure of being completely filled coursed through her every nerve. She fought desperately to control herself, but his very presence inside her was like a booming thunderstorm and she had to grab the edge of the counter with both hands to keep from screaming. All powerful, she could feel his aroused flesh envelope and consume her core, releasing searing bursts of pleasure that shot through her like lightning bolts and culminated in a score of tiny orgasms.

Trunks could feel her walls tightening around him and he quickly lost any thoughts he might have had of going easy on her. Keeping an iron tight hold on her buttocks, he drew back ever so slightly before suddenly surging back into her. That was how he liked to begin and that was how he'd take her, hard and fast as a Saiyan should.

Lost in their passion, the lovers moved together in a wild rhythm that left them both panting with absolute delight. He was like a bull, driving into her depths with force enough to make the Kitchen's domed walls shudder and each time he eased out, he would plunge back in so that his cock would always go a little deeper. It wasn't an easy pace to maintain; every time he moved into her, her clit would drag against his abdomen and she'd buck against him. Kami she was so tight, so warm, being inside her was like being submerged in a deep well of pleasure.

"Oh Kami...Yes...yes...fuck me Trunks!" cried Chichi, throwing her head back and arching up off the counter as his rapid strokes drove away every last bit of her sense and sanity. After a life time spent trying to be the perfect wife, an entire existence devoted to putting the needs of her family before her own desires, it was moments like these that she had come to depend upon. It was hard to believe they had only been lovers for a few short weeks, Trunks always seemed to know exactly what she needed and never held anything back. As proficient a lover as he was, Goku had never been himself with her, he had feared hurting her so always held back; Trunks lacked such restraints. He was not unlike a forest fire, an unrestrained all-consuming force of nature that swept across the land devouring everything in its path. So long as he was with her, Chichi knew she would never again be left wanting.

Breathing hard, the Saiyan kept a vice like grip on her succulent rump as he relentlessly pillaged her grasping channel. Drawing out until just the tip of his shift remained within her, he would then plunge back into her warmth with a low grunt of satisfaction. She was perfect, the alabaster skinned embodiment of perfection and there was nothing he wanted more than to remain entwined with her like this for the rest of eternity. Only it wasn't enough. He craved more from her, and didn't hesitate before releasing his grip on her backside and letting his hands creep up her thighs.

With a sudden burst of strength, he tore her legs from around his waist and raising them high enough to drape over his shoulders. This new angle allowed for the deepest penetration and he gave himself over to pleasure it granted him, his hips snapping back and forth with all the force of a battering ram, all but slamming her back against the kitchen wall. It must have hurt yet Chichi could only moan in delight as she ground her hips against his, rolling her enchanting buttocks to meet his every thrust.

Unbeknownst to either of them, this new position caused the material of her dress to strain against her cleavage and the sight of them bouncing as she writhed underneath him was too great a temptation for him to resist. Perfectly rounded, her full breasts jumped enticingly before his eyes and he was careful to keep in rhythm as he bent forward, hungrily taking one of her orbs into his mouth. Repeating the torment from that morning, he rolled her nipple with his tongue through the fabric before seizing the pert bud between his teeth and sucking ravenously.

"Ahhh right there baby...your cock is so deep inside...it feels so good...yes suck my nipples..." The pleasure was so intense, Chichi thought for sure she was going to die if this went on much longer. In the distant recesses of her once keen mind, she could hear a high hiss and near continues bubbling and knew that her stew was boiling over; she didn't care. Trunks was fucking her so deeply that his every stroke seemed to send shockwaves rippling through her, propelling her towards another climax that was gathering hot and thick within her centre. Already her breathing had nearly stopped as the sheer pleasure of the sensations she was experiencing ripped through her like mini-earthquakes and it was clear it wouldn't be long before she broke. "...Harder...Oh kami...please...fuck me harder...."

Trunks was already well ahead of her.

With a low grunt of pleasure, he released her breast and withdrew from her depths. Chichi tried to draw him back but before she could grab him, he had effortlessly hoisted her up and turned her over in mid-air. Placing her back down on the counter, bent over with her arse raised, he stepped in and grasped her waist while lining up for penetration. His eyes lingered for a moment on her rump, his lust darkened gaze drinking in the sight of her still perfectly rounded curves and he began to wonder what it would feel like to be inside her arse. Goten had always liked to rant about his mother being a tight arse, it would be fun to find out her tight she really was. However his train of thought was broken when he caught Chichi glancing back at him, her face plainly showing that she was irritated by his delay and he quickly pushed the idea aside for another time. Giving her a reassuring grin, he snapped his hips forward and entered her from behind; the slick heat and exquisite tightness of her sheath drawing a long moan from his throat.

"Aaahhh! Yes! Yesss!" Gasped Chichi, barely managing to brace one palm against the wall before the wash of rapture crashed over her as he accomplished her unspoken request and plunged back into her depths. Tiny slivers of pant began to fall around her, her nails biting deep into the wall as he began to move, his cock sliding from her tight depths only to then be thrust back into her with bruising intensity. Again and again his pelvis was made to slap loudly against her beautifully rounded backside and she could only whimper and moan while her body started to move of its own accord, rocking and grinding against his pelvis to match his intense rhythm.

"Err...so tight...so...tight..." he moaned, almost drowning in the feeling of this woman quivering beneath him as the slick heat of her channel swallowed him whole. There was little tenderness in his motions and his nails dug tiny half-moons into her flesh as he drove ever deeper into her deliciously wet sex and savoured the sensation of fucking Chichi over the counter. He was trying hard to resist the pleasure, yet the end was inevitable and with this new position he quickly felt the culmination of his efforts building deep down at the base of his spine.

Utterly lost in a delicious world of pleasure, Chichi could do little more than moan and beg for more as he continued to take her so very hard and fast. It was just maddening, with each stroke his ravenous cock hit that sweet spot deep inside her channel and sent a storm of fire and ecstasy rushing through her nerves and down her spine; pushing her towards a climax she wasn't ready for. She didn't want to cum, not now, not when her body was already so susceptible...

Almost as if he could read her thoughts, Trunks's left hand released its grip on her waist and curled around her waist to slip beneath the folds of her skirt. His thick fingers, roughened by his years of training, were upon her clit in a moment. Eyes wide and mouth agape, the house wife let out an ear piercing scream as her entire body was plunged into a state of continuous orgasm, the wall of pleasure crashing into her like a great Tsunami. "No...not again...Oh Kami I'm cumming...I'm cumming again!"

A deep groan was torn from Trunks's throat as he felt her climax, her gushing walls writhing around him, sucking his shaft even deeper inside her and refusing to relinquish until he squeezed her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Though unable to speak through the pleasure, he could hear her whimper and gasp every time him he manipulated her little bud and the unspoken sounds only worked to spur him on. The exquisite sensations her release passed to him only spurring his climax closer as he thrust into with enough force to make the full checks of her arse ripple beautifully.

Chichi knew she would die if this continued. Her legs were growing weak and the string of ceaseless climaxes made her body feel like it was on fire while the lack of oxygen made her lightheaded. Desperate to cool off, she flung herself against the cool stone of the counter top. Her nipples were hard and rubbed deliciously against the surface yet she was unable to stop herself from clawing at the tiled wall as she fought to meet his every thrust, backing into him and grinding her bottom against his pelvis, forcing his cock ever deeper. It was just too much, but if she was going to die, she could think of no better way than this.

Trunks saw her legs give way before the woman's sex fogged mind could register her limbs' failure. With a wild growl he hoisted her up, supporting her weight and continuing to role her clit between his fingers with one hand while using the other to aid her motions. However this proved to be her undoing.

"Don't...It's too much...Oh Kami...I...I can't take anymore..." Her cry was desperate and full of need, it sung to Trunks's inner demons and he could no longer resist. With a loud cry he released his hold on her shaking hips and pulled out, his steely cock exploding with bursts of his creamy essence that splattered across her trembling buttocks.

Gasping great breaths of air as her blissful torture was brought to an end; Chichi felt what was left of her body give way and sprawl out across the counter. Her vision was hazy and her mind blank as she felt the last few stars erupt behind her eyes. It was moments like this that she longed for, when all the troubles of her life had melted away and she was finally content with life. The couple were dead to the world and only when it was too late did they hear the front door opening.

"Hey Mum you'll never guess what!" Goten announced, his cheerful voice echoing through the house as his footsteps clapped like thunder down the hall before he stepped into the doorway. "Dad's back and he's a...Mum...Trunks...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!"

To be continued...

12