DC Blue Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy tries out for a job in the senator's office...
1k words
4
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was ready to answer some tough questions. She had never been on TV before, except as background at a campaign rally or two, and here she was – about to hit prime time. Speaking live to the nation about the most intimate of subjects. That had not been part of the plan, but in Washington she learned you had to roll with the punches…

It was January, the capital was buzzing with gossip as the new president was sworn in. A Democrat, after twelve years of Republican chief execs, was hailed by the people who make such pronouncements as a cultural milestone. For Amanda DuClark it meant she could start her job search.

“Everyone calls me Mandy.”

The black woman who was Senator Cuthbert’s chief of staff made a big show of her disinterest. Mandy tried to grin accommodatingly with her pearly whites, but even crossing her long and tan legs she received no discernible response from the civil servant.

Occasionally the woman mumbled “good” or “okay” as she skimmed through the resume and letters of recommendation procured via “outside work” for her professor. But the strong lines of the woman’s face never relaxed, which made the twenty-four year old break into a nervous cold sweat.

As she dropped the resume to the table, the woman looked her eye to eye.

“I’m Claudia.”

She already knew this (Claudia Gower was a revered name in California’s political circles), but Mandy smiled and shook her hand.

Claudia got up and turned the lock on the door, the faint noise of office work wisping past the solid oak. She spun around and looked at Mandy, folding her arms as she scrutinized the young woman. Her thick red lips puckered as Mandy’s stomach nervously churned.

She walked to the desk and leaned over, pretending to look for something. Her generous rear couldn’t be held in by much by her miniskirt and the perfectly spherical muscles swayed under Mandy’s nose.

“Oh I’m sorry”, Claudia said unconvincingly, “I was just double checking your C-V. Great stuff.”

“No problem.”

Claudia sat on the solid oak desk, its strong black color contrasting nicely with her light brown thighs, inches away from Mandy’s face.

“Did you know I went to CalWest State too?”

“I’ve heard that, somewhere.”

“Worked with Professor Gosarian too.”

“Cool.” Mandy swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the lump in her throat.

“What I also know that you know is that Gosarian never writes recommendations.”

“Well…”

“Certainly not extensive ones like this.”

“True.”

Claudia kicked off her heels, wriggling her gold-painted toes in Mandy’s face.

“I got a recommendation too. I was one of those ‘special students’ not long ago”

Mandy would have gasped if she had any breath left. Her pussy began to tingle as memories of her college professor and the days he spent insider of her came rushing back.

In a flash, Claudia had pulled her panties down, the black silk stretching from ankle to ankle. Instead of removing them, she lifted her legs into the air, then came down around Mandy’s neck creating a perfect circle.

“Eat.”

Mandy didn’t even consider the words completely as she fell to her knees and thrust her face into Claudia’s crotch. She shoved her pink tongue inside, lapping up and down as Claudia pulled at the buttons of her blouse in order to tweak her own nipples. Mandy looked up and began sucking on Claudia’s clit, prompting her to tilt up and push her pussy into Mandy’s face, now glistening with pussy juice.

Claudia could only purr like a kitten in response, her eyes shut tight as Mandy lapped away at her crotch. She audibly sighed as she felt a finger pierce her vagina, swiftly joined by two more that stroked in and out.

The sensation of being eaten out and finger fucked simultaneously drove her wild and caused her body to stiffen like a board. She curled her bare toes against the ridges of Mandy’s shoulder blades, prompting the interviewee to pull up and tug at her blouse. Claudia jammed her fingers in her own pussy as she watched the striptease, enjoying diddling herself but aching for Mandy to continue her work.

Mandy unclasped her bra, fondling her generous breasts for the chief of staff’s enjoyment.

“Show me yours.”

It pained her to leave her pussy unattended but Claudia took the time to tug her blouse off as she still sat with her legs wide open. The juice from her crotch leaked on to the table, and then dripped down the side.

Claudia’s breasts were larger, Mandy observed as she wriggled out of her skirt and panties. In a minute she was on the breasts, her mouth sucking away at the taut nipples while she pulled down Mandy’s skirt. The round flesh was warm on her face, but not as hot as Claudia’s pussy juice when she thrust her finger back in.

She pumped away furiously as Claudia rubbed her feet against the muscles of Mandy’s legs.

Tearing herself away from the nipple, a trail of saliva went from Mandy’s bottom lip to the end of the breast. It broke off and fell against Claudia’s chest as she spoke.

“You like that?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You like it when I fuck your pussy, don’t you?”

A sharp intake of breath.

“Yes. Yes.”

“Who’s a good little slut?”

“I am.”

“What happens to good little sluts?”

Hesitation. Mandy’s fingers pumped faster into the crotch.

“What. Happens.” She asked again, punctuating each period with a hard thrust.

“They get fucked.”

Mandy said “that’s right”, but it was impossible to hear with her mouth back on top and inside Claudia’s mound.

Claudia was still naked, her legs dangling over the cum-soaked edge of the oak table.

“So are you a Democrat, or just a mercenary.”

As she pulled her clothes on, Mandy replied “it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference nowadays, but I’m a Democrat when necessary”

“You had the job either way. This just makes me feel like less of a pushover.”

“I bet you say that to all the other girls.”