De Sade In Hell

Story Info
Marquis de Sade meets Satan.
3.6k words
4.28
34k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon the earth, the year is 1814. Here, there are no years. The newcomer walks amidst the fiery clouds and tortured souls; even in death retaining his noble bearing. Comte Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade, although quite aghast to discover that Hell did, indeed, exist (to say nothing of Heaven, a place whose existence he so contemptuously denied), smiled in pleasure at the portraits of agony spread out before him. Looking down at his hand, flexing his fingers, he marveled at the fact that he continued to experience physical sensation. He knew not how, or why, this was; his only thought (and this one coming in an instant) being that he could continue to revel in the pleasure and pain of the flesh for eternity. A momentary sadness overcame him; his mind fixing upon the fate of his beloved Renee; wondering if he would one day be reunited with his earthly wife. In spite of his penchant for the extreme, and bizarre; the one constant in his life had been his Renee. Although these thoughts did bring a cloud upon his face for a brief instance; the Marquis de Sade knew his own soul. He knew the dark desires and perverse tastes of the flesh would win out to drown the images of his wife from his mind in eternity, as they had in life.

He wandered among the vast reaches of this domain; for how long he could not say. Time meant nothing here, a century could pass as quickly as a day. The Marquis amused himself by watching the souls of the damned punished in every way imaginable. With great delight, he surveyed beings torn flesh from bone by beasts with every description of torture implement. Astonishment kissed upon the delight as, watching these scenes, he became conscious of the fact that he was still capable of arousal. For Donatien, this may have been his Heaven…..to eternally roam the chambers of hell, in constant sexual arousal, a witness to feats so heinous that even he had not conceived of them. As he approached the next site of this extreme cruelty, he ventured closer upon the scene, eager to inspect the deeds more closely. The beast who's job it was to inflict the torment stopped momentarily in his task and reverently took a step backward at his approach. The Marquis slipped nearer to the source of the agonized cries which he had heard, lifting the creature's head to gaze upon its face. Hair of the darkest shade cascaded down the torn back, the flesh criss-crossed with the marks of the beast's whip. The cadaverous face was totally unremarkable, save for the dark, frightened eyes set deeply into the pale skin. The utter terror in those eyes fueled the Marquis' desire as nothing had done in his time upon the earth. He instantly tore the shreds of cloth from her frame, exposing her scarred body to his gaze. He tore madly at the buttons of his trousers, freeing his stiff organ. He plunged deep into her from behind with one stroke, his hands trailing down the weeping wounds of her back. Closing his eyes, The Marquis savored the sweet sound of her screams as they reached his ears; causing him to probe deeper, harder into the tormented woman. In a matter of a few minutes, he was sated; never having experienced anything quite so dear to his extreme tastes. As he loosened his grip on her and she slid to the ground, the Marquis smiled as he observed two scarlet handprints on her hips; his marks in her own blood. As he turned and resumed his roamings, the Marquis heard the unmistakable rich sound of the leather whip once more finding its target on the flesh of his recent conquest.

In time, the Marquis began to wonder at his freedom here; why he was allowed to wander free from the torture that was inflicted upon the beings he watched and occasionally released his lust upon. For this had become a habit of his; a need; to rape and sodomize the vestiges of humanity he happened upon here, both male and female. And always, as with the first time, the demons would pause in there tasks and allow him free reign to do whatever thing appealed to his mind at the moment. He did sometimes yearn for the pain inflicted upon these damned souls. But alas, he too much appreciated his ability to quench his every perverse desire far too much to question the arraingment.

On a particular venture into the chambers of torment, the Marquis did happen upon another being walking amid these horrors. This struck him peculiar, as he had never before encountered another who was not engaged in activity of some kind, excepting himself. The Marquis watched as the being approached him, this clearly an entity of some power and prestige in this place. The being walked with a purposeful stride, almost swaggering, as if daring another of the occupants of this landscape to challenge his authority. Stopping in front of the Marquis, the being studied him with an intense gaze. De Sade returned the look; taking in the details. Unlike the demons that he had previously encountered, this being exuded the confidence of one totally within their element; completely and utterly sure of themselves and their purpose. Standing head and shoulders over the Marquis, he guessed the being to be at least seven feet in height, powerfully built; and unspeakably handsome; the first sign of beauty that he had happened upon in this desolate place. The entity was richly dressed, his tailored appearance and long black cape so extraordinary in this desolate place.

"Hello Donatien" the being spoke, it's voice as deep and resonate as the notes of a finely-tuned piano. "Are you enjoying yourself?" it asked, a hint of humor in the voice; a small twinkle in the eye.

"Oh, immensely." The Marquis answered.

"Do you know who I am?" it asked.

Being an intelligent and sharp-witted man, the Marquis answered, "If one were to gauge by the bearing of your stance and the idleness of your demeanor, One would most likely conclude that you are Satan".

Throwing back its head and unleashing an ear-numbing roar of laughter, the being answered, "If you were to say such a thing, you would be correct. Tell me Marquis, what is it that you would ask of me? As Master of this world, I sense that you have many questions for me. Come and walk with me, and I shall answer them for you."

As they walked, the Marquis did indeed find the answers to his questions. He told Donatien that his time on earth and his penchant for dark desires had unknowingly brought many souls to this place. He told him that, for this reason, he would be allowed to roam freely, most of the time. He asked the Marquis if there was anything from his earthly life that he missed. When he did not answer immediately, Satan provided the answer for him.

"I have sensed your yearnings, Donatien; to feel the pain that you so freely inflicted upon others. Is that your wish? Do you wish to be one of the uncountable number of tortured souls here?" Satan asked.

"No." the Marquis answered quickly. The thought of being reduced to the level of the souls he passed each day on his wanderings repulsed the Marquis. But whether it was the pain that he feared, or the loss of his privileged position, he knew not.

"What is it you fear, Donatien? Tell me this thing….tell me why you no longer wish to engage in the receiving of pain as you did on earth? Do you fear my legion of servants? Do you wish only to be whipped by a fragile female who can no more inflict true pain upon you than I could walk thru the gates of Heaven? " Satan asked, goading the Marquis into speaking.

"I do not fear them. Is that what you know of me? That I am a coward who only wishes to play false torture games with inferiors? Pick the one; I ask this of you. Pick the demon amongst all that you have that will feed the pain of the lash to me." The Marquis responded madly.

"Is that your wish, Marquis de Sade?" Satan asked, measuring each word as if it were an oath.

"That is my wish" The Marquis answered, never pausing to note the smile which appeared on his companion's face as he uttered the words.

The Marquis had time in abundance to ponder the trap into which he flung himself headlong. As quickly as the words were uttered from his mouth, he found himself the captive of two of the demon-beasts. He wondered abstractly if these could be some of the ones which had paused so deferentially in their tasks to allow him to take his pleasure with their victims. Now he was to be one of their tortured victims as well. Satan watched as the demons stripped Donatien and strapped his body to a crude wooden X shaped structure. Closing his eyes, the Marquis both feared and anticipated what was to come. He felt the first stirrings of his manhood as the demon brought the leather whip in contact with his skin. Raised welts appeared on his pale flesh as he savored the taste of the pain. Sweat beading his brow, the blows rained down faster and harder; taxing his enjoyment of sensuous torture. Despite the crying out of his ragged nerve endings, his erection continued to grow and ache; the lack of release a torment unto itself. Gesturing for the punishment to cease, Satan appeared before him, his face inches from that of the Marquis. One long, thin hand trailing across Donatien's body; reaching to the front to linger on his heated erection.

"Are you enjoying this, Marquis?" Satan asked him.

The Marquis stared into the eyes of the Devil, wanting to answer, and yet not doing so. Knowing the possibility of his words being turned against him again. Glancing downward at his own traiterous body, he knew he could not lie; it would do no good; the evidence of his pleasure obvious. Finally, he answered, "Yes; I do enjoy it. Is it not evident to you?"

"Would you like for it to continue?" Satan questioned in his smooth voice.

"No", he answered. For he had had his fill of pain; he wished now for pleasure—the release of the lust stoked by the whips of the demons.

"If you do not wish to continue with this, how then am I to gain my satisfaction? Who must I torture and abuse for my pleasures?" Satan taunted him. "What person who has walked upon the earth would you wish to take your place, Marquis?"

"What do I care who becomes your victim? Take your pick of the self-righteous swine of the earth! Those who persecuted and imprisoned me; I have no thought for any of them!" The Marquis answered venomously.

With a nod of his head, two more demons appeared, holding a struggling form between them. "If you do not care, then the choice shall be mine, Marquis" Satan answered with a smile.

Releasing the Marquis from his bonds, the demons stepped back quickly. Donatien stumbled away a short distance and collapsed on the ground. After a few moments recovery, he glanced up toward the structure where he had been tethered. His eyes widened in horror at the site of his beloved Renee being forced into his recently-vacated place upon the frame.

"NO!" he roared, lunging toward the Prince of Darkness. Satan regarded him with an almost disregard for a moment, then turned his attention back to Renee. "NO!" The Marquis screamed again, his vocal chords protesting at the volume of his words.

Finally, Satan turned to him, smiling, the half-light of this place glinting against his fang-like canines eerily. "What, Donatien? Do you disagree with my choice? Do you wish to return to being the victim? You have but to ask, Marquis, and I will allow you to take her place."

The Marquis stared at him, and at Renee in turn, his mind horrified at the thought of his beloved wife subjected to the cruelty of these devils. But to volunteer his own flesh for more torment? How could he? His body, maintaining the ability for physical sensation, was protesting it's recent abuse, he knowing that he could withstand no more of it. He stood in indecision.

Finally, Satan came to stand next to him. Reaching down, he stroked Donatien's hair. Leaning closer, he whispered to the Marquis, "Come. If you cannot salvage your soul, at least salvage your peace of mind….take the place of your Renee. It matters not to me from whom I take the pleasure of inflicting pain. As you yourself once said, "It is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of evil". Is that not true, Donatien? Or was that simply platitudes spouted to sell your pathetic attempts at literature?"

Anger replacing the indecision, the Marquis rose from the ground. Although pulling himself to his full height, he was still dwarfed by the massive demonic presence. "Let her go. Let her go and I will take her place. But you must swear that no harm will befall her. For this, I will bargain my own flesh."

Smiling once again, Satan answered him, "You have my oath, Marquis, that no whip shall taste the flesh of your Renee."

With as much nobility as he could muster, Donatien walked toward the frame. As Renee was released from the bonded, he moved into her position, stretching his arms and legs along the X shape of the structure. He would not give them the satisfaction of forcing him; he would go willingly. He felt the sharp bite of steel as the bonds were secured around his wrists and ankles. In spite of his anger and pain, he felt the familiar stirring in his loins from the bondage. He waited expectantly for the first blows of the demons. But they did not come. Raising his head, he looked around as far as his bound body would allow; craning his neck to look back over his shoulder. The site which his eyes beheld was more of a shock to his system than any whip. He could clearly see the unmistakable outline of Renee, her slender frame outlined in the dim light. The Marquis' eyes lingered on the roundness of her hips and her narrow waist. As she was turned toward him, his eyes fell upon her firm breasts. He moaned as his erection grew at the sight of her; the thought of her nakedness not immediately registering in his fogged mind. Only when his vision caught the site of something else did her peril become evident. Standing next to her was the Evil One, his clothing opened to reveal what Donatien could not comprehend. His penis was something from a nightmarish vision…fiery red in color and a size of which the rational mind could not grasp. Gaping at the scene, The Marquis guessed the organ to be at least 24 inches in length; quite possibly more. But the most astounding aspect being the thickness. It was the thickness of his bicep, and then more. If he had ever doubted the un-human nature of this entity, he could no longer. Some unused portion of his mind wondered at this; wondered what use had this creature for a sex organ at all; much less one of this immense size. Too soon, the answer was revealed to him. His eyes caught and held those of his wife as Satan taunted her. He rubbed the massive cock along the length or her leg; then her stomach. Donatien was overtaken with visions of Renee impaled upon him, her helpless body torn by such a tool.

"You swore to me that you would not harm her." The Marquis said.

"I said she would not feel the whip, Donatien. THAT is what I said." Satan answered, continuing to lazily stroke his cock along Renee's body. Laughing, he continued, "You should have read the bible, Donatien. You would have known what a liar I am. But then, you didn't believe, did you? What were your exact words? Ah, I remember now……"The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind". What a fool you are. Let me be the one to tell you, Donatien: God does exist. For without him, I would not be." Turning to face the Marquis, he asked, "Shall I take her now? Shall I? With you being witness to it? Answer me, Donatien."

"No. Please, no. Must I beg you? You who have stripped me of all else in this place, must you have my pride also?" The Marquis said.

"Pride?" Satan asked. "What use have you for pride, Marquis? It is a false illusion nonetheless. Your pride exists only in your mind. No one else sees you as more or less than you are; what you are in your mind is of no use to me or anyone else. You? You are a lecherous, violent man who was locked away from society for 27 years of your time on earth for your crimes. What have you to be proud of? The only characteristic of you worthy of pride is your noble birth. And that was not of your making. Talk to me not of pride, Marquis. I will have none of it. Beg me to spare her; I long to hear the great Marquis de Sade plead for his love. Do it now".

The Marquis did. He pleaded with the demon to spare his Renee. He appealed to him of her innocence; that he himself was responsible for her presence in Hell. He had led her astray into a life of lust and crimes against her fellow man. Satan listened to all of this with a wry smile; all the time continuing to caress Renee with his huge erection. Finally, when the Marquis had finished, Satan also halted his explorations of her body. As he did, Donatien breathed a quiet sigh; hoping that he had been dissuaded from his actions.

Satan left Renee's side, striding to where the Marquis was still tied and straining to see. He spoke in the same soft voice that Donatien had come to recognize. "But have you come to know nothing of me thus far, Marquis? Do you not realize that my needs for pain, and for pleasure, shall be met? Once again, the choice rests with you. If not her, then you. Choose."

The Marquis' stared in numb silence. He knew the choice which must be made. He had already sacrificed all he was, and all he had been – his mind and his flesh, for her. What mattered, this one more thing? He nodded slowly.

He felt the hot breath of the demon against his neck and back. Donatien closed his eyes, willing his mind to shut out the pain; hoping beyond hope that it would work, even the smallest bit. As he felt the inhuman heat of the demon contact his flesh, his body shrank from the touch. He felt a hard blow strike the back of his head, dizzying his thoughts and vision.

"One must do violence to the object of one's desire; when it surrenders, the pleasure is greater. Is that not one of your quotes also, Marquis?" The devil asked, taunting him with his own words. As he spoke, Satan invaded Donatien's flesh. The Marquis could not manage a scream, even a breath, as the pain invaded every inch of his body. His mind insisted that such a violation was not possible, and yet his mind knew it would be so. As the monstrous organ slowly made its way into his ass, the Marquis kept his eyes fixed on his lovely Renee. With each new burst of pain, he thought only of saving her from the same torment. He felt the blood trickling down his legs; his mind clouded in a thick haze of pain and torture. After what seemed an eternity (and perhaps it was), the blinding pain was crowned by a searing heat which felt as though it were cooking his body from the inside as the demon's ejaculation flooded his bowels. Donatien collapsed as Satan pulled his organ from his body; wondering in some corner of his mind which was still capable of thought if it were possible for him to die since he was already dead.

His weary, injured body incapable of movement, he merely slumped against the X frame and kept his eyes upon her. Perhaps in some small way, he had now redeemed the torment he had heaped upon Renee in life by saving her from this. What he saw next made Donatien believe that he mad finally gone mad in this place. His eyes saw; but his mind could not; would not; register this perversion. Satan, still dripping with his blood, strode to Renee, pulling her against him in a hideous embrace.

As the Marquis watched in disbelieving horror, his wife discarded her gown and stepped into the monster's arms. Renee lay upon the ground, beckoning him to her. The Marquis could sense his sanity beginning to give way as he watched the demon lower himself onto her, his massive cock disappearing inside her body completely. He heard the sounds of Renee's orgasms, constant, it seemed, as the body he had thought so pure and had been so protective of eagerly swallowed his cock; begging for more. Donatien could see the juices from her body glistening on the demon as he pulled out and thrust back into her waiting, willing body. As Satan threw back his head and let out a mighty climatic roar, the voices of Renee's satisfied orgasm and Donatien's madness echoed thru the chambers, mixing as if in a ghastly trio of sound.