Deaconstown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me from room to room until she finally found an empty one, walking in with me.

"This is your first time getting drunk, isn't it?" She said as she let me lean up against a desk. We were in some sort of study. I took a deep breath, forcing my mind to try and clear, but I nodded.

"Yeah. First time for a lot of things." I said with a chuckle. Kim raised an eyebrow at me, placing a hand on my chest.

"Is that right? Is it a first time for this?" She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. My hand found its way to her hip, kissing her back until she finally moved away. I shook my head.

"I've been kissed before." I said, licking my lips, tasting a mix of alcohol and a few other things I couldn't really recognize. She leaned up and kissed me again, her arms circling around my neck as I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. The feeling was electric and the combination of her tongue wrestling with mine, her chest pressing against me, and my hand squeezing her thick round ass-my cock was aching for release.

She moved away. "First time?" I shook my head again and she smiled as she stepped away, pulling off her shirt. She had a flat stomach and a lacy red bra that seemed to struggle to hold her chest in. She pulled off my shirt and kissed me again, her slender fingers slipping down my stomach before I feel her hands start to undo my belt.

Now we were crossing untrodden territory. My jeans joined our shirts on the floor and soon did my boxers as well as I felt her hand wrap around me.

"Oh." She said quietly, looking down. "You...are a big boy." She whispered before dropping to her knees, carefully stroking her fingers along my thick 9 inches.

"You're so hard already, Clay..." She said softly, her warm breath bathing my cock. To be honest, it was taking a massive amount of effort to not explode right in her face. She pursed her thick lips and left a gentle kiss right on the tip, swirling her tongue around it. "You've never been with a girl." She said in revelation, looking up at me. She smiled and gave my cock another few strokes, watching as a bead of precum leaked from the tip. She followed that up by dragging her tongue from the top to the bottom before swirling it around the head again. A moan escaped my mouth and that made Kim slip my cock into her mouth.

I'm embarrassed to say that as soon as I felt the warmth of her mouth it was three seconds before my cock swelled. I managed to warn her just as my cock twitched, a thick rope of cum squirting out into her mouth. She pulled it out and the next rope hit her nose and it just kept going. More in her mouth then her lips then her cheek and the last few dripping onto her tits.

"So. Much. Cum." She said with a grin, stroking my cock to try and prompt more out. I felt my legs shake as I steadied myself on the desk behind me. "Oh, no you don't." She said, more to my shrinking cock than to me. She stood and yanked down her skirt and her panties, using them to wipe off her face and her chest before she removed her bra, leaving us both nude. She pulled me away from the desk onto a couch against the wall where she moved to straddle me. I could already feel myself hardening again, but she gripped my cock and stroked it a few times before pressing it against my stomach. Then she did something I'd never seen before. She pressed the lips of her pussy and her clit against the underside of my cock and started to slide up and down, moaning as her clit dragged along my cock. In a matter of seconds it was hard and wet from both her mouth's and her pussy's attention to it.

She finally pointed it straight up and then lowered herself down, letting out a sharp gasp as it filled her pussy. "Ohhhhh, fuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuck." She murmured as our hips met. She started to rock her hips, adjusting to my size as my hands found her hips, feeling them grind against me. I felt much more secure in not cumming now that I had done it once. She moved my hands to her ass where she squeezed my hands, squeezing her ass. Her back arched and I almost instinctively leaned forward, kissing her chest. She moaned and then started to rise up only to drop back down again, riding my cock and loudly moaning.

"Oh-Clay-You-feel-so-good-in-side-meeeee..." She moaned with each bounce, my lips attached to her nipple, tugging roughly on it with my teeth. "Play with my ass, baby. Play with my ass." She whispered, stopping her bouncing and grinding her hips against mine again as she leaned down to kiss me on the lips. "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you all sweaty and dirty in the U-Haul..." She whispered, leaning her head back again as I gripped and massaged her ass, thrusting up into her pussy. "Oh, my...baby...You're gonna make me cum so hard, baby..." She moaned, bouncing along as I thrust up into her. "Oh, oh, oh! Oh! Oh! Fu—" Her voice seemed to be cut short and her legs started to tremor as her pussy clenched tightly around my cock. I felt what I assumed was her orgasm and at the sight of her writhing on top of me and the feeling of her pussy shivering around my cock I felt the same feeling rising quickly. She continued to rock her hips and leaned down, kissing me tightly on the lips as I felt my cock swell and erupt inside her pussy, my hips thrusting upward a couple of times before going still, the last of my cum draining out.

"Oh, my fuck..." I mumbled tiredly as my body fell exhausted against the couch. I felt Kim continue to grind against me with my cock still inside her, so I grabbed her ass roughly, squeezing it as I began rapidly thrusting up into her. The only sounds in the room were Kim's shortened breathing and the slapping of my hips meeting hers. She finally paused and let out a low moan, climaxing again. As soon as she was done, I felt her fall forward, her body pressed against mine, her breathing shallow and exhausted just as I was.

I managed to slide over and lay on the couch with her, finally falling asleep with my arms wrapped softly around Kim, the first girl I ever had sex with.

12