Dead Horizon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still going to show me around the farm?" She asked with a grin, as she intently collapsed into Kaleb's arms. Relieved to see they had all gotten back safely.

He did say he would show her the farm in the morning, maybe even catch the sunrise. And so after giving up the room both he and Stacie were sharing, at least for tonight, the two of them were getting inside the Explorer and drove down the long two and a half mile stretch toward the farm. Climbing the wooden ladder up to the second story of the barn, the two of them found their spot against a few bails of hay, where they were soon cuddling together and falling asleep for the remainder of the morning.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgabout 8 years ago
I love zombies :)

Keep up the writing of this story.Am already invested in the caricatures. If you write it ill read it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 01 Zombie Apocalypse strikes, our hero rescues some damsels.in Novels and Novellas
Just Cole And Jen Man runs into son's girlfriend on a college visit.in Mature
One in Ten A man in world were only a few males remain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 01 A married couple surviving an Apocalypse.in Erotic Horror
A Banker's Special Deposit Box Cheating girlfriend has rough sex with her boyfriend's boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories