Dead Island: Misfortune

Story Info
Xian Mei experiences embarrassment in Banoi.
865 words
2.69
13.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dead Island. This is a purely non-canon story for your amusement.

Banoi was anything but paradise. With the undead spreading like wildfire on the beautiful nightmare island, death was becoming too common. Survivor Xian Mei knows this all too well. Having been transferred as a spy in Banoi from her bullshit agency in Hong Kong, Xian went from working at front desk at a hotel to running from starving flesh eaters.

"How did my life end up like this?!" Xian thought to herself as she tried to run from a crazed infected. It was a clear run down the hallway to the outside but her black stilettos made it a living hell to take another step. Her bloodthirsty pursuer only inches away, it reached out with its decayed hand to grab Xian. "Shit!" escaped from her lips as she fell face first with the infected in the hallway when it grabbed her nylon leggings.

Dazed from the fall, Xian crawled to the sunlit exit, the infected snarls not far behind. Suddenly it's breath was on her calf when she had a finger just inches away from the door. She closed her eyes, " I'm sorry, father, I failed you...", she closed her eyes as the feral beast was about to bite.

A gunshot rang out from the doors ahead of Xian. She looked up to see a pair of combat boots before an empty pistol cartridge fell to the ground. " That's that then." said Xian's savior: A tall Australian ebony woman, with sexy curves,a toned body, and a short minidress complimenting her large breasts. The woman's revolver had a trail of smoke leading to her mesmerizing yet serious face and dark dreadlocks highlighted by the sun. She looked at Xian with seemingly uneasiness.

"I never knew the island had degraded women to this extent, Jesus." Xian, puzzled, checked her white button-up polo and red tie which was fine until she noticed something: the infected had tore off her red floral skirt before the fall, leaving her nude from the waist down. Her round pale ass exposed to the woman and the ocean breeze. "Oh my god, no can see me right?!" yelled Xian as she quickly reached for a nearby briefcase before putting it front of her knees to cover her freshly shaven pussy. A rosy blush on her heart shaped face as her hair stuck to her sweat.

"I knew I should've wore panties today." she thought to herself, the briefcase pressed against her nude pussy and heaving tits. The gun-toting looked at Xian "I'm Purna, you must be some high school drop-out exotic dancer or some shit, huh?" Purna's Australian accent, while sexy, angered Xian,"I am Xian Mei, a proud daughter of a Hong Kong Police Officer and a sp...clerk here in the Hotel!." Purna stood, eyeing the "proud daughter" who was bright red, hysterical, and holding a briefcase to cover up. She tried not to laugh," I was sent here as a bodyguard to some shrimp dick bastard [who I hope is dead] after getting fired from Sydney PD, we both got it bad but I guess your case is worse," she said with a smirk.

Xian stood up, her head down, still holding the briefcase which barely covered her wide hips, before she looked to Purna. "Well, I might as well help you." Purna just wanted to have some fun after dealing with zombies all day so she yanked the briefcase away from Xian, who gasped and tumbled toward Purna. She couldn't help but catch an eyeful of the girls pussy before she covered herself with only her glistening sweaty hands."What the fuck?!" Purna rummaged through the briefcase, her serious-turned-teasing face unphased by Xian,"If it weren't for me, you'd be dead right now,oh and, your welcome."

"Here." Purna handed Xian a skimpy mini-skirt, not much different to the she had on before. Xian angrily took the skirt and slipped it through her heels and leggings. The scene played out before Purna in slow motion though, with the red skirt slowly slithering its way up one of her legs but got caught on her left heel. She jumped up and down trying to get it on, falling on her ass while her tits bounced in her wet top, slightly exposed as a mere outline of her peachy nipples. One leg down and the other leg lifted past her pissed off face, revealing her tight, wet clit to Purna. The skirt finally making it up her other leg, but not before getting ripped on the side all the way to her ass cheek. Purna was actually a little wet from watching.

"Its as if you have no honor at all," muttered Xian. Not hearing her, Purna offered her her combat dagger "To keep the bastards away." Xian took the dagger, afterwards Purna gave her a playful smack on the ass, lightly squeezing her exposed cheek before pulling her hand away, giving Xian an embarrassed yet irritated look. "Follow me, the closer we stick together the better." In reality, Purna wanted to see more of this shy Asian beauty as they walked off into the zombie infested beach.