Dead Man's Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
734 Followers

Ron, “I’m next in line. Let us know when you start fucking her.” More thoughts for Bill to ponder. After being turned on with the Anthony thing, he knew that seeing her fucked by the “Boys” would turn him on too.

Sure enough, after mowing the lawn, Jack talked Melissa into going with him to the dance. Jack is an excellent dancer. With the dips and turns, he was able to rub across her titties, and run his knee against her cunt every few seconds. By eleven, Melissa would have fucked any man that lifted her skirt.

Lacking guile, she gave Jack a wet kiss. His hand found her cunt. She opened her legs a few inches, and let her weight press toward his hand. They hurried to Jacks apartment. Clothes were left along the way to the bed room.

“Bill was one lucky son of a bitch to be fucking this,” Jack thought. “Swish!” Bill, whose cock was at that moment in a woman he spied naked on her bed, was now standing at the foot of Jack’s bed as Jack, his good buddy, was inserting his swollen cock into the hungry cunt of Melissa. What to hell, Bill lay sideways on the bed with Jack’s knees through his chest , and legs. He inserted his cock into her virgin ass, and begin slowly to pump away. He could feel Jacks cock zooming in and out. Melissa cunt was convulsing onto that intruder and the same action tightened her fanny giving Bill some great action.

Bill put his hand onto the end of Jack’s cock. It rode in and out of Melissa’s cunt. He could feel all the contractions, and compared that to the moans, groans, and grunts of the fucking couple. Melissa came. Her orgasm was wonderful to watch. Just as she finished, Jack sent stream after stream into her. It ran through Bill’s fingers.

The next poker night Ron asked if success was gained. Jack just smiled and said,” It does not get any better, friends.” Jack had no idea that Ron would act on the cute reply.

The next day Ron stopped by at seven thirty AM.. Melissa had just finished her shower, and had nothing on under her robe, when she answered the door. She offered him a cup of coffee. As she turned from getting it, Ron reached his hand under her robe, gripping her pubic area. As luck would have it, his finger slid into her cunt. Game! Set! Match!

“Ron, what would people think. Ron, I was going to the grocery store. Ron, we really shouldn’t. Ron?”

The robe off, she was lowered to the center of the bed. Ron’s fingers were stroking her “G” spot. Her head turned sideways. The pretense was over. Her legs opened to accept the attention. Her wet pussy telling the story of a cunt in need of a long thick cock, now. She moaned, low at first, and then louder. Ohhhhooo, Ooohhhoooooo, Her eyes were shut as he placed his cock into her passage.

“If Billy Boy could see me now?” thought Ron. ”Swish.” Bill was again summoned and was standing at the end of the bed. Again pulled from fucking another woman that had caught his eye.

“Holy shit! I did not know that Ron had that big a cock?” In one second, it was apparent that Melissa did not know either. The fucked, and fuck, and fucked some more. Ron tried to leave, and Melissa got between him and the door. She got on her knees and sucked his cock until it was hard again. He was lured back to the bed, where he rode her again.

From then on, for the next three years, until she and Ron married, there was an open door policy where any of the “Boys” could stop by for a quickie or more, as they desired. Melissa fucked them all.

“I wish the shits would stop thinking of me when they are about to fuck her,” Bill grumbled one day when he had been “Swished” to her bed for the third time in one day to watch Don Johnson’s ass raising and falling as he pumped his cock into Melissa.

When Don rolled off, he put his cock into her once again to fuck to his hearts content, unseen, yet soothing to her cunt.

Bill smiled. He was in “Dead Man’s Heaven.”

I’m Softly, UB 2

Softly
Softly
734 Followers
12