Dead of Night

Story Info
A woman taken in her own bed.
975 words
3.81
48.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm asleep in my bed; nude of course. I left the front door unlocked of course since well I always do. If they can get past my dog they deserve whatever they take. He walks straight into my bedroom as if he knows the place. My upper body exposed as I lay there sleeping in the middle of the bed. He climbs on the bed and covers my mouth with his hand and pushes a knife against my throat waking me up. I can feel his erection pressing against my side. He leans forward to whisper in my ear, "Do you know what I am going to do to you?" I shake my head no. "If you make a noise I will kill you. Do you understand?" He presses the knife against my throat a bit harder to emphasize the point. I nod my head to indicate I did.

He removes his hand from my mouth and moves it to my breast. "If you're good this will be good for you too." He pinches my nipple and rolls it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Do you like that?"

I whisper, "Yes."

He pinches harder, "I can't hear you," he taunts and I can feel my body betraying me, my pussy starting to get wet. I say yes again, but louder.

I hear his zipper getting undone. He tells me, "Don't move." He stands up and proceeds to remove his clothing quickly and climbs back on the bed next to me. "Good girl" he tells me.

"Now I want you to take your hand and play with my cock and I'd better like it." I rub my thumb over the head of his cock. It was a nice cock, very thick and long. I honestly don't think it will fit. I've been celibate for so long and he's just so big. I gripped it tightly and run my hand up and down it for what seems like eternity before he tells me to stop.

I wipe my hand on the bed wanting to wipe his pre-cum off of me. He pulls the blanket off me exposing my body to the air and his eyes. He runs one hand down my body and stops at my pussy.

"Are you wet for me?" I squeeze my legs together and don't answer him. He grabs his knife with the other hand replacing it at my throat, this time cutting my neck slightly causing blood to drip down, "Spread them and I asked you a question!" I listen to his directions spreading my legs a little bit, "yes, I'm wet for you." He shoves one of his fingers in my soaking wet pussy and moans, "You were telling me the truth. Your drenched you slut." I silently start to cry.

I can't believe what this asshole is doing to me. He puts the knife back on the table and pushes my legs farther apart and positions himself above me; his cock right at my entrance.

"You want me inside of you don't you? You fucking slut." I nod yes and he slaps me. "Say it you slut. Tell me how much you want me." "Yes I want you inside me. I need you inside me." As I finish saying it he slams his cock in me and it hurt. He barely fit and was stretching me to my max.

"God you're so tight. I knew you'd be perfect for me." He starts pumping his cock in and out of me. It eventually stops hurting and starts feeling good so I start crying harder.

This man should not have this control over me. He picks up speed, ramming me, and starts rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger again and leans down to suck and bite on my other nipple. It feels so good. I feel an orgasm building inside of me. I can't help but start moaning getting so close to cumming. He increases the pressure on my nipples and it throws me over the edge. I cum hard on his cock and he stop sucking on my nipple.

"Your so easy to make cum you slut." He stops fucking me and pulls his cock out of me. Still hard he hasn't cum yet. He moves next to me and grabs me by the hair pulling me off the bed, "Kneel!"

I kneel in front of him my hair still being pulled and I notice his other hand is on his cock slowly working it up and down. I lick my lips, "That's right you slut. I want your mouth on my cock and I want to cum deep in your throat. You better take it all and when I cum don't waste a fucking drop you hear me."

I nod my head, "Yes" I say. He pulls my face, by my hair, closer to his cock and shoves it against my lips. I open my mouth and allow him entrance. He removes his hand from his cock and I replace it with mine. I lick the head of his cock and then move the rest of his cock in my mouth. He groans, I hope that's a good sign, and bucks his hips. I gag on the size of his cock. I suck his cock harder moving back on it.

He grips the sides of my head and starts fucking my mouth. "I told you better take all of it you greedy slut." Fresh tears start spilling down my face. Eventually he cums and I try to swallow most of it, but it's hard. I lick the cum off my lips hoping he won't see. "Good sluts get to take a shower." He drags me by hair to the bathroom and throws me in a cold shower. "Shower and wash everything off of you or I'll be back."