Dead Stick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,201 Followers

Suddenly I heard my father say, [back off son you can't beat him not like this, please.> I started to back off still trying to pull father free.

[No father!] I screamed in my mind. [I have to save you!]

[You have son, back off please!] I heard his tear strained voice as he was almost pleading for me to back off.

[Father if I do you would die with him,] I told him.

[It is a small price to pay to finally rid the universe of your brother. Now go I will be helping you.] Then all was quiet as we continued to blast away at Cedric.

Neither one of us was in the best of shape the last salvo had almost completely numbed the lower half of my body. I was bleeding from too many places to name. Both of us were breathing hard I had to defeat him if for nothing else to just free father. Gambling I let loose a huge last ditch blast I knew if this didn't do it then we were all screwed.

The dust was clearing as I tried to get off the ground, that's when I heard Cedric's half hearted laugh. "A good gamble brother; very good too bad it didn't work!" I could still feel Cedric nowhere as powerful as he was but enough to know I was dead. Cedric was laughing harder when he saw that I couldn't even move. "Ah! A good fight I am actually proud to have called you brother for a few seconds you weak piece of human trash!"

He was starting to reach toward me, I hardly had anything left, I knew the shield would be gone very soon. Sighing I resigned myself to the fact that I had weakened him for the others, that's when there was a sudden rush of energy and Cedric was screaming out in pain. Next to me a portal had opened, I recognized it as similar to the one that Tom had created. Though to my surprise, it wasn't Tom but Johnathon that emerged from it.

"Who the hell are you? You son of a bitch!" I could hear Cedric screaming as he tried to fight whatever Johnathon was doing.

"That's strange," Johnathon said, "I thought you'd recognize the little mage you used to beat up 'til I met your brother." Here Johnathon looked at me still trying to rise. "Then it was I who was kicking your ass each and every day."

"You! You cannot win Johnathon Timmings, I have a power older than you." Cedric was screaming trying to advance against Johnathon.

Jonathon's chest seemed to open as even more power started to pour into the already titanic energy he was hitting Cedric with. "You bastard! The wild magic!" I raised my only good hand and started to fire at Cedric also.

"It's time for you to finally die," I gasp out, feeling most of the feeling leaving my body, "Finally I can let the rest of the family rest!" I increased the energy I was shooting feeling my life energy starting to drain. I didn't care anymore finally the world would be rid of him! I tried to grab father as Cedric was starting to fade but he told me no, then they both were gone.

"NO! Damn it FATHER!" I screamed as sweet darkness started to take me, smiling at Johnathon I whispered, "Thank you my friend, thank you for helping me to end it for good." I heard several, it seemed like hundreds of people start yelling, then I could swear I heard Cloe, Celina, Evelyn hell even Trina screaming.

I awoke three days later sore as hell, but at least I could feel it. Wait a second; I was alive what the hell? Try as I might I couldn't open my eyes. Groaning I felt several movements next to whatever I was laying on. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out but small squeaks.

[It's alright you're safe,] I heard a voice in my head.

Huh? [Lana is that you? What is going on?] I asked her.

[You were severely injured, Johnathon brought you here as soon as you passed out. Evelyn has worked for two and a half days to try to get you out danger though I am afraid that you are still close to death. You need to start your healing.] Damn I thought two and a half days? Oh shit then I remembered the laws of power the stronger a mage was, the more it took to heal them. Gingerly I reached out finding several organs that were about to fail, crap it took almost all I had to put most of my insides right. [Good you're out of danger completely, you need to... ] that's all I heard as the darkness came again though this time it wasn't as painful.

Another day and this time I opened my eyes, I was in the keep? Holy shit! I thought, on a divan across the room I saw Cloe and Celina! Trying to rise I groaned even louder struggling I almost screamed when I felt the massive bruising on my ribs and chest. Both Cloe and Celina came running as I tried to get to my feet.

"Tyrome no!" Both of them yell.

Then I heard a voice that made me freeze, "Please Tyrome we need you better." I turned as best I could, tears streaming from my eyes. My little sister Elura ran to me gently holding me. That's when I saw Tan and the woman Ben had called Lillian.

Groaning again I tried to speak but again just squeaking noises came out. Reaching out I started on my badly burned throat, then the many bruises on my body. Another hour I was finally starting to feel better.

Lillian sat next to me as the rest of the Timmings family came in. "Cedric told me you are our mother, that you are human."

Lillian sighed looking at Ben an almost pleading look in her eyes. Sighing Ben took over, "Actually she is Tyrome, your half brother killed her not long after your sister was born."

"Tell him Ben he deserves the truth as do all of them." Tom and the others were looking on puzzlement in their eyes also.

"Lillian is my sister," Ben said though they could tell he was proud, there was something else going on. "She was banished to the human world well over two thousand years ago. Still a mage, just with no real power. When she met your father he and she fell deeply in love, but your half - brother was extremely jealous. Your father was very powerful, but nowhere as powerful as the banishing that was placed on her." Here tears started to fall from his eyes, "When he destroyed her there was nothing I could do, nothing. That's why you have always held a special place in my heart. When the whole family was destroyed I thought he had gotten you also, then I heard you went against him defeating him soundly." Finally too much Lillian took over.

"I watched the battle between you two I have never been prouder of you Tyrome. The Banishment was a one of a kind, I was to be a human for all time until such time as I was released and a mistake I had made was corrected. Part of that was Cedric. The other was a certain mage 'til he was dead. Again Cedric took care of that while you two were fighting and destroying part of the magic world, he tried to stop the fight and was destroyed by Cedric.

"I want to thank you Johnathon for restoring me and the rest of the family." Lillian told a stunned Johnathon.

"You're my Aunt Lilly?" Tom asked, "I have always wondered what happened to you."

"I'll be damned," Johnathon said to himself, then he looked at Tyrome. "You really are family! Cousin!" Johnathon had grabbed Tyrome eliciting another groan from him. "Hang on as strong as he is I should be able to now." I looked at Johnathon what was he going to do? Reaching out I felt his power start to bathe me, not to bad I thought then it started to amp up, shit! Then he was pouring even more power into it, at first this increase wasn't bad but a few minutes it was almost agonizing.

"ENOUGH! Christ Johnathon are you trying to fry me?" I told a wide mouthed Johnathon.

"Father that was almost full power! You thinking what I am?" They both came over to me and started to scan me, locking down; they both were amazed that they couldn't really read my power. Both nodded then smiled at me. "It appears that you also contain the wild magic though you can hide it. A first I am sure, not even father could hide it that well." Johnathon told me a stunned look on his face.

Epilogue

Five years later I was still at the school though we were only having classes every 10 years. I had monitored all of my students from the previous class as of yet they were all still alive though I was afraid that it might change soon. To my utter amazement the council had allowed me to marry both Celina and Cloe. Celina still helped me with the school and the business. Though as I looked at her; that was going to have to stop soon I could see.

Celina came out from around the desk her eight month belly very hard not to notice. Cloe had foregone getting pregnant saying she still had work with the council to do, personally I think she enjoyed just sex with me far too much. I had been working on my levels not realizing all these years that I had been slowly releasing the wild magic. I was far better at using it than both Johnathon and Tom, though I had started to train Johnathon to increase my way.

I was about to open a portal that Tom had taught me when I suddenly reached into the shadows bringing my hand back around Murry the snit's throat. "Hello Murry feeling braver lately huh?"

Coughing he stated, "No Tyrome just here to give you the last payment," He choked out. "You know I can't be seem going into your office this way I get more business on the street."

"Still, I have an office you ass!" I told him as I took the crystal from him. "Alright you're paid up for most of the things I have a file for." Pulling him close I said while staring into his eyes. "Don't let me catch you again." Nodding he was gone in a flash. Looking at the crystal I smiled it was going to piss Johnathon off again, he and Lana were trying since he new cycle started, having failed at her last cycle, no one had seen them for almost a week.

FIN

Pars001
Pars001
2,201 Followers
12