DeaDia 06: Taking Control

Story Info
Ember finishes Vermillions Challenge.
3.7k words
4.54
2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone beeped with a message from Vermillion. "Well done, little Silvia! See how easy it is to stay in control? Just four more edges to go. Just a quick heads up though. Since you didn't know you were going to edge, you had half an hour to get to your first edge. For the next few edges you will have less and less time until you need to reach your edge, also the time between edges will decrease. So I'd suggest you find a way to keep yourself aroused until the end of this challenge. For the next edge you've got ten minutes. Good luck!"

Only ten minutes for the next edge. It might just have been a fortunate accident that it had taken her almost fifteen minutes to reach the previous edge. She could still feel the residual horniness in her pussy. If she were to start masturbating right now, she would probably cum in seconds. But cumming wasn't allowed by Vermillion's rules. She still had a little less than fifteen minutes before she would be ordered to pleasure herself again. Not enough time to do anything useful, but too much to stay on the edge of arousal.

She had to make a plan. The first edge had been easily achieved by her delving into her fantasy, but she was sure that her reserves didn't run deep enough to be able to stay aroused for the next four edges. Still, thinking back to the thought of sneakily masturbating in the gym got her blood pumping. Maybe this second edge wouldn't be too hard to achieve. But for the one after that one, and the one after, and the last one? She didn't know how much time she would have to get to the edge. Would Vermillion be nice, and decrease her timer by a minute, or would she have only seconds before the app would consider her effort a failure?

Lost in thought, she was surprised by her Eratos band vibrating. She felt like she should have had more time to get ready, but the deadline had crept up on her. No time to waste, no time to get ready and comfortable, just a race to the edge of orgasm. The lithe brunette sat down on the couch, stripped down her yoga pants and panties until they rested on her ankles.

And stopped.

This was weird. Getting to the edge, only because some strange app made her. It was strange that she already readily complied with the challenges. Worse, she even got excited by the idea of having to do these tasks. She'd never thought of herself as having a submissive side, but this app was starting to bring it out. And still, it also gave her confidence. She would have never taken a selfie in gym clothes, or liked a sexy photo by one of her friends. Her hands dipped to between her legs. A familiar warm wetness waited for her. Her finger parted her lips, she let out a sigh. Normally she didn't masturbate often, maybe twice a week. This was the fourth time she was touching herself in less than twenty-four hours, and she felt that her body was welcoming the attention.

She sat down on the couch and parted her legs, giving herself more space to play with her pussy. Her middle finger found it's way to her warm, wet hole. She brushed her lips with her index- and ring finger. What would she do? She knew she could quickly reach the edge if she used her fingers on her clit, but part of her also wanted to feel all the sensations and postpone the edge. She decided to build up the feeling, taking her finger from in between her lips and softly caressing the sensitive skin between her legs. She softly stroked her skin all the way up to her mons and the soft pubes, then all the way back down. As she reached the area between her legs, her hips bucked up involuntarily, wanting her fingers to stop teasing. She obliged, her middle finger once again found her entrance. She entered to the first knuckle.

Then slowly moved back out. Pushed back in a little further, then all the way out. Then up to her second knuckle and back out. She was luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy slowly getting filled. Finally, she pushed her finger fully in and let out a small moan. For a while she left it there. Squeezing her pussy around the digit. Then she started moving. Out slowly, back in fast. The one finger wasn't enough. She added her index finger and immediately felt fuller. Better. She could feel herself getting wetter. Slowly she felt her orgasm building as her fingers plunged into her pussy. She curled her fingers, trying to find her G-spot. Normally she needed clitoral stimulation, but the combination of being ordered to edge, and her latent horniness from the rest of the day were enough to get her close to cumming.

Two fingers wasn't enough. She needed more. She slid in a third and felt her wet pussy stretch to accept the additional digit. This was it. She felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm approaching. Her pussy tingled, a moan escaped her mouth. So close. She fucked herself with her fingers. Once, twice, thrice. She could feel herself crest towards orgasm. She pulled her fingers from inside herself. Her hips bucking up in protest against the emptiness. Quickly she checked her phone. How much time would she have for the next edge?

*You have one minute and twenty seconds to reach the edge. Not reaching the edge or cumming will lead to failing the challenge.*

That wasn't right, was it? She'd just masturbated to the edge. Didn't the app register it? It had been so good at registering all her previous actions.

Rapidly, she wrote a message to Vermillion. "I've just reached the edge, but the app didn't register it. Please don't make me fail."

It seemed like Vermillion was monitoring her, because her replied almost immediately: "Are you sure you reached the edge?"

"I'm sure. I was about to cum."

"I think you were still too far away. You need to be on the edge of cumming."

"I was! A second longer and I would have orgasmed."

"Be honest with yourself. The edge is just a moment away from orgasming, not more than a millisecond. The edge is where even a small breath might make you cum. Try again."

Ember checked the timer, twenty-five seconds left. She had to try. No foreplay this time. Three fingers entered her wet pussy. With her other hand, she found her clit. She started moving. She had less than twenty-five seconds to cum. No, not to cum, to edge. She felt her orgasm building again. Her hand a blur as she fingerfucked herself. Panting as she felt the pleasure build up. She felt it, her pussy squeezed her fingers, her clit the centre of her thoughts. There was no outer world, there was just the need to pleasure herself. She moaned. Her mouth open, her hips moving in rhythm with her hands. She curled her toes, all the muscles in her body tensed as she worked herself into a frenzy. She didn't think about the challenge anymore, the only thing that filled her head was the promise of the impending orgasm. Then her band buzzed. With a moan of frustration, she took her hands from her body. Her pussy tingled in frustration, robbed from the ultimate pleasure.

"Now that was a real edge," Vermillion messaged, "Well done. In ten minutes, you have five minutes for the next one, but you're allowed to start whenever you want."

She knew she shouldn't, but she felt a tingle of pride from Vermillion's praise. Quickly she answered "Thank you!" before checking the app. She'd cut it short. The edge timer showed that she edged with two seconds to spare. And then to think that in a few minutes, she would need to toe the line to an orgasm again. Her hand drifted down to play with her pubes. She was actually starting to look forward to it. She would do three more edges. And after the last one she could finally cum. She already knew that that would be an exceptional orgasm.

She kicked off her yoga pants and panties from her ankles. If she was going to be masturbating again in a few minutes, those would only get in the way. She felt a little giddy. Even though she lived alone, she was nearly always dressed. Walking around with only her sports bra covering part of her body felt illegal in a way. She took a moment to take in her living room. The blinds were up. Had anybody looked inside her window, they would've seen her masturbating on the couch. Not that that was in any way probable. She lived on the fourth floor of an apartment building. Nobody would be walking past her windows, and the next building over was too far away to make out details. Still, normally she would have been mortified, but now she found that the idea of some accidental exhibitionism excited her. Not that she would willingly expose herself. Far from it. She made her way over to what she called her study. A room that was just about big enough to fit a desk with her laptop. She set her naked ass down in her chair and started up the computer. She still felt some residual excitement, but if she was to edge again soon, she could use some more arousing material.

She opened up a porn site (in a private browser screen, of course. Even though she was the only one using this laptop, she was cautious like that), clicked on the BDSM section. She didn't watch porn often, most of the time her fantasy or a spicy story would be enough. She put on her headphones and checked the app. Surprised, she saw that there was less than a minute to go before she would need to toe the edge of cumming again. She clicked the first video, the outside of a building filled the screen, quickly replaced by a petite brunette that was strapped to a black saddle-like bench, her knees each on a side. Moans filled Embers ears. She moved her fingers to her small tits, pinching her sensitive nipples. The feeling spread to her clit. She imagined herself in place of the brunette on the sybian. Filmed and put on the internet while she was writhing in pleasure. As the Eratos band vibrated, her right hand lowered to her pussy. Her middle finger followed her lips. She reached her hole and pushed her finger inside. Her wet pussy gripped the finger. She took it almost all the way out and immediately added her index finger. As she started finger fucking herself, she saw the girl on screen pushing her pussy into the device, a sheen of sweat glistening on her naked body. Ember heard the moans increase, the girl in the video was surely enjoying herself.

Ember picked up the pace. Her right hand pushing in and out of her pussy, her left hand all but forgotten on her nipple. She pinched and felt the thrill downstairs. The moans on screen increased even more. The actress was bucking against the sybian, orgasming on the fucking machine. Ember lowered her left hand to her clit while the actress on screen was riding out her orgasm. She kept bucking against the machine, her moans the only thing Ember could hear through her headphones. She wondered what it would feel like, to be strapped to a machine, left to the mercy of someone else controlling it while it kept pleasuring her. Her fingers on her clit increased in speed. She was panting with excitement. Her pussy squeezed as she added another finger. A little while she was focused on her fingers.

Then she heard the brunette moan: "Please, please, please, no more."

In response the sybian slowed down for a few seconds, after which it seemed to buzz even louder. The porn star writhed in her bindings. Ember bucked her hips in rhythm with her fingers. Moaning together with the girl on screen. As another orgasm overtook the girl on the sybian, Ember felt her own climax nearing. Frantically, she kept going. The feeling started in her toes, in the roots of the hair on her head. Her ears felt warm, her calves contracted. She bit her lip as her thighs tried to squeeze together around the pleasure in her pussy. Her nipples had never been harder. Her abs contracted as her fingers kept pleasuring her. Almost there. Almost. She could just keep going. Screw the challenge and its punishments. She felt the orgasm start, her pussy tingled, her body tightened.

The Eratos band buzzed insistently. With a force of will she didn't know she possessed, she pulled her hands from her pussy. Groaning in frustration as the ultimate pleasure escaped her.

"Good girl! You didn't even need me to cheer you on this time. See how much control you have over your own body? Just two more edges to go, and you'll have completed this challenge!"

Ember blushed at the compliment. She shouldn't be happy with the praise, but she was. She was the master of her own body. She did this for herself, not for someone on the other side of a screen. Then why did she enjoy his encouragement so much?

"Next edge in five minutes. You'll have two and a half minutes to reach the edge. I hope you're staying excited!"

Ember looked around. Caught in the pleasure, she had thrown off her headphones. She crawled under her desk to pick them back up. When she got back up the video of the girl on the sybian had stopped. The autoplay-feature had replaced it with a new video. In this one there was a blonde girl strapped on her back on a bench. Her legs spread and her hands tied above her head. She looked straight into the camera with a cocky grin. Ember felt herself grin back. Maybe it was the grin, or maybe it was the experience of earlier that morning, but the girl strapped to the table reminded her of the blonde gym bunny. Ember watched as the girl just lay there for a while. The blonde tested her bonds, but there was no give. She moved her body around as much as the ropes allowed her, which wasn't very much.

Ember saw a dildo mounted on a metal contraption enter the frame. As the device pushed between the blonde's legs, Ember once again lowered her hands to her waiting pussy. Even the tiniest touch made her shiver in anticipation. She'd never wanted to cum as much as she did now. But Vermillion wouldn't allow her to. Just two more edges and she'd have completed the challenge. She stroked over her sensitive lips, savouring the anticipation. The tip of her finger landed as light as a feather on her sensitive clit. She let out a small moan as the feeling travelled through her body. On her screen the dildo had started to move.

With a glacial pace it parted the blonde's labia, sliding in centimetre by centimetre. Ember copied the movement with her fingers. Achingly slow, her middle and her index finger shoved inside her. She let out a sigh as she reached the end. Put out her thumb to lightly caress her clit. Then the dildo moved out again. She felt the vacancy where once her fingers filled her. The move repeated, twice, thrice. On the screen she saw the gym bunny move in the same kind of frustration as she felt. It felt nice, but it was nowhere near enough to make her cum. The dildo pistoned in once again. Did she imagine it, or was it actually going faster this time? She followed the move, out, in again. It was surely going faster. She felt a flush of giddy excitement overcome her.

Ember's fingers followed the movement of the dildo on the screen. Where the blonde at first had looked cocky and defiant, now her cheeks were flushed and each time the dildo entered her she let out a sweet little moan. Ember felt that she anticipated the moan, moaning in concert as her fingers filled up her pussy. Her bracelet buzzed. A little more than two minutes to go before she had to reach her penultimate edge. Her fingers followed the rhythm of the dildo on screen. She pinched her left nipple once more, letting out a little excited squeak, before her fingers dropped to her clit. She circled her clit in time with the pumping of her fingers. Without noticing, she had started moaning out loud. Her own moans echoing the ones of the blonde gym bunny on screen. The dildo kept increasing its pace, and Ember dutifully copied the movements she saw on the monitor. Her fingers frantically pushing in and out of her wet pussy. On the screen she saw the blonde struggle in her restraints, overpowered by pleasure and on the verge of cumming. Ember felt her own orgasm approach. Felt the telltale tingle in her extremities. Her eyes were focused on the face of the blonde. The pleasure mixed with reluctance, the unmitigated lust, the restraints, the unrelenting pounding of the dildo.

"Cum for me," Ember whispered. "Cum, because I can't."

As if the girl on screen had heard her, Ember saw her convulse around the dildo. The fake cock kept hammering into the blonde as she tried to clamp her legs shut against the pleasure. Ember imagined herself in place of the actress, what would it feel like to be strapped to a dildo and be forced to keep cumming? The small thought was enough. She felt her orgasm rising. Once more she pushed inside her. Then quickly removed her fingers as her band vibrated. She looked on jealously as the girl strapped to the bench kept cumming on the dildo.

"Well done, little Silvia! You've kept from cumming, while every fibre of your body was screaming for release. See how strong you are? Just one more edge to go. For this one you will have two minutes of rest, and then another minute to get to the edge. Keep going, you're nearly there!"

Ember felt herself glowing from the praise. She was stronger than her body, this was the fourth time she had been able to overcome her instincts. Just once more, and then she would reward herself with a well deserved orgasm. She was still panting from the effort of keeping herself from the edge. And now, in a few minutes she would need to go again. Her fingers caressed her wet lips. She was looking forward to completing the assignment. But there was a part of her that was enjoying the challenge, a part that liked getting told what to do and how to pleasure herself.

On the screen the girl had been tied in a new position. Her face down on the bench, tied down by her neck, her legs under her and her ass up, like an uncomfortable doggy style. The red dildo had been replaced by a larger purple one. The circumference of this one looked almost as big as the girl's fist. Ember saw how the fake purple cock parted the girl's lips. She put three fingers near her entrance to emulate the big dick, then on a whim added a fourth one. She followed the move on screen. The dildo entered the blonde actress and in the same movement Ember's fingers pushed in between her lips. Involuntarily she let out a moan, this was more than she ever had inside her before.

As the girl on screen was getting filled up by the huge dildo, Ember's fingers filled up her glistening wet pussy. For a moment she waited, letting her pussy get used to the feeling. Then she pushed further, all the way in. Her tight walls were squeezing her fingers. The dildo in the video started to retract, and Ember pulled her fingers back out. As she pushed back in her Eratos band started vibrating, her two minutes of rest were done, she only had sixty seconds to reach the next edge. The dildo was moving slowly, to give the girl on screen a chance to get used to the huge cock. Ember had no such luxury. With a deep moan, the brunette pushed her fingers back into her welcoming pussy.

Pulled them back out, before ramming them back in. Each movement caused her to moan around the pleasure of her fingers filling her up. Her other hand found her clit. She pinched the sensitive nub. Her hips pushed upward to receive her fingers even deeper. She started stroking her clit. She closed her eyes, but the girl on screen was still moaning in her ears. How would it feel to have such a big cock fill her up? To stretch her pussy until she couldn't take anymore? She felt her orgasm approach once more. She increased her pumping, her moans increasing in pitch and volume.

This was it, the last edge. She only needed to wait for the bracelet to vibrate, and she was finally able to orgasm. The need to cum built up in her body. Goosebumps formed on her arms. Her nipples stood up achingly stiff. Her face was warm, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. The world around her disappeared. There were only the moans in her ears and the pleasure in her pussy. She felt the edge approach, she was getting closer and closer. She kept pumping her fingers, if she slowed down even a little bit she would lose this pleasure. She was crawling to the edge, in her mind it looked like a huge wave. She was crested on top, just a few millimetres to go and she would reach the top. And then she would finally be able to go over.

12