Deadly Bridges Ch. 01

Story Info
A father's love of his daughter has deadly consequences.
3.3k words
4.03
37.4k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

Chapter 1: The temptation

Dallas Bridge was a happy man. His life was great. He was rich, a doctor had a great family and spent a lot of his free time (thanks to his money, he had a lot of that recently) at the Gym keeping fit. He was in reasonably good shape for a man of 38 and had much more money than most other doctors or even other men of his age.

He had been young and just turned 19 when his girlfriend Carolyn got pregnant. There followed a shotgun marriage and they soon had Debbie. A few years later Carolyn's parents died leaving them a sizeable fortune. He had rich parents and they loved Carolyn and Debbie. They also gave him a lot of money and supported him through Medical School. He became a family physician and Carolyn remained at home with the growing child. Try as they might they never had another baby. Then his parents died and he was the sole heir to a fortune. He did not need to work but just loved it.

Now after all these years, Debbie was now eighteen and turning into a little beauty but her daddy did not have time to notice. Carolyn was good at managing the home and Dallas's practice had grown over the years, making him a rich man.

Carolyn was a strict mother with a very heavy religious outlook and did not want her daughter to do what she did. At every opportunity, she told Debbie that it was very important for her to remain a virgin till she was married. Carolyn never told Debbie that she had been conceived out of wedlock. Over the years, Debbie had grown up to be a religious girl who kept her virginity for her future husband.

Since he had become wealthy, Dallas had reduced his work hours and spent more time at home with his wife and daughter. Some of the time was spent in intimate moments with his wife and he loved it, but somewhere along the way, the spark had died out. He wanted more from sex that his wife could give him, but he did not want the hassle of finding another woman. He was only 39 and Carolyn was just a few months younger than him but she was no longer the man-eating cat in bed that she used to be.

One day Carolyn had gone out and Dallas got Debbie home from school. As usual he plonked down in front of the telly. Debbie, meanwhile got into the shower, next to her room upstairs. After sometime Dallas got up to go to his room, next to Debbie's. He ran up the stairs and collided with Debbie who was coming out of the shower wrapped in her towel. They both were knocked down and when she got up, the towel had slipped off Debbie's body.

For the first time, Dallas saw before him a girl growing up quickly and realised that his little girl was no longer little. Her tits were big, beautiful and firm, her nipples were pink and rosy and her pussy was covered in soft, downy hair. He looked her up and down and kept staring till a loud voice said, "Daddy!"

"Sorry, honey" was all he could say as he went on to his room.

From then on, Dallas saw Debbie in a different light. He saw a beautiful new sex partner. He saw someone who needed to learn about sex from him. He could imagine himself on top of her, inside of her, licking her, fucking her. He would dream of her. She took over his fantasies and he desperately wanted to fuck her. The obsession grew and he was more and more desperate to do this. He planned to have her all for himself as his lover.

The more he thought of it the clearer it became, Carolyn would not approve, Carolyn would not like another woman in his life. Carolyn could get him arrested. Carolyn had to go. He could not divorce her because Debbie would go with her and so would his fortune. So, he had to kill her.

Chapter 2: The plan

Dallas read up his medical books to find out a medication that he could use on his wife to kill her. It had to be tasteless, colourless, and odourless and its effects resemble a natural disease process. He settled on digitalis. This drug was given for heart conditions and in excess could cause a heart attack. The only trouble was the quantity. The fatal dose was about 100mls of the injection form.

He procured the medications from his local hospital while the nurse was busy flirting with the cleaner. He poured the liquid into a small bottle which he kept with him awaiting an opportunity. He waited but not for long.

One evening, Carolyn had a girl's night with her friends. This was the perfect opportunity. He offered her a drink before she left and slipped the entire quantity of the drug into the cocktail he made her. Then he made her do a few things before letting her go, so that the medications could enter her blood stream.

An hour later, the police were at the door, telling him that Carolyn had had an accident and gone off the road on the interstate. The car had blown up and only her charred remains were found. The only identification was the number plates. Later on dental records and DNA were needed to confirm her identity.

Debbie started crying on hearing of her mother's death and Dallas stepped in as the comforting dad. He held her close and comforted her, while secretly dreaming of the day she would be his lover. The next few days were hard but Dallas got a lot of pleasure comforting Debbie and putting her to bed. One night, he heard Debbie scream and he went to sleep next to her, holding and comforting her in her sleep.

The next night he insisted that she sleep in his bed where her mother used to sleep, saying it would be easy for her and he could comfort her if she had nightmares. This continued and soon Debbie moved into his room permanently. She began using his toilet and shower and he got quite a lot of chances to peep in on her.

He then began to prepare her for his big move. His aims were two fold. He wanted her virginity and she must want to give herself to him. Of course, he did not want her to get pregnant either. He approached one of his surgical colleagues and got himself a vasectomy. For the next few weeks, he prepared her for sex by getting her to give up her inhibitions in front of him.

He took over her life, becoming mother and father to her. He would take her shopping, buy her everything including her underwear. He knew her bra size (36CC) and every intimate aspect of her life. He taught her all that a mother would teach a daughter. He spoke to her about sex, men and a lot of other things that no man would normally speak to his daughter.

He convinced her to stop worrying about nudity, "I have seen you naked before."

Soon both of them would go around the house in the nude and she started sleeping in his bed nude. After some time he started to sleep nude too. He watched her blossom into womanhood. The hair around her pussy grew darker and thicker and he convinced her to let him shave her. She agreed with a lot of reluctance but when it was not too bad, she let him do it regularly.

Her arse became more and more beautiful and soon he would find any excuse to touch her on the bum. He soon got to caressing and squeezing in a playful way.

The best part of all were her breasts. The nipples and areolae were more and more beautiful and enticing. He started touching her tits playfully initially and then more and more often as a sexual toy. He noticed over the months that she would get more and more excited and her nipples would stand up and get harder and harder.

He let her catch him jacking off and he made her watch. He explained how it gave him great pleasure and told her how to masturbate. He taught her to play with her clit, to rub her pussy lip, to fantasize about a man fucking her but he warned her not to break her cherry. He even bought her a vibrator to use outside her pussy to make her come.

Over the time, it took him to get Debbie ready, he spoke to her often about sex, all the time emphasizing the importance of keeping her virginity for a special person. He told her how boys would try to take her virginity but she should not let them have it.

When she was a few months away from her nineteenth birthday, he started getting more and more explicit. He told her simply that, he was to be her one and only lover and she should not choose anyone. Her virginity was for him alone.

She silently accepted all that he said and assured him that he was her one and only love and that no one else could come between them.

Chapter 3: The seduction

The day finally came. It was Debbie's nineteenth birthday and Dallas had been planning for this day for what seemed to be a long time. He had been building her up to this day, preparing to make her his in every possible way.

He began the day by waking her with a kiss on the lips and a gentle caress of her breasts and then her arse. "Good Morning, darling and Happy Birthday!"

"Good Morning Daddy!" was the sleepy reply.

"Is my princess ready for her special day?"

"You got something planned for today, daddy?"

"You got no idea!"

He got her up and dressed, made her a great breakfast and then told her she could go and do whatever she did, but she must be home by 6 PM for her special party.

He prepared the house for a quiet romantic candle light dinner for two and waited. When Debbie got home, he kissed her on the lips and took her inside. He took her upstairs to their room, where he had laid out the brand new very expensive dress along with all the sexy lingerie he had bought for her. She got very excited and said, "All this for me, daddy!"

"Oh, yes and much more honey. Get dressed and I will get ready downstairs."

When she was ready, Debbie called out and asked Dallas if he was ready. "Sure am, honey. Wait and I will come up for you."

He went up and blindfolded her. "No peeking honey!"

He brought her down and then pulled of the blindfold saying, "Surprise."

She looked stunned. He had dimmed the lights and set up the house for a very romantic dinner for two along with champagne (laced with Spanish fly). He looked at her and said, "You are now grown up, darling. You should be treated like a lady."

The dinner and the attention he gave her were very intoxicating and the Spanish fly started getting her horny as hell. After eating, Dallas invited her to dance with him and she was very willing. He put on some slow music and started dancing with her.

Soon, the Spanish fly, the alcohol, the music and the man dancing with her got her all hot and ready. Dallas was kissing her on the lips, on the neck, on the upper part of her chest and every where he could access. She was kissing him back really hard, running her tongue in his mouth and panting and moaning while doing so.

He put his hand into her top and pulled out her right breast. She moaned and pushed it towards him to let him get hold of it. He bent down and started licking around the areola. Slowly, sensuously he licked around it getting her to moan and make more deep noises from deep within. He got to the hard, bullet like nipple and slowly licked it and began sucking on it. She was ecstatic and kept begging him for more.

He then pulled the left breast out and started licking at the areola and then the nipple while squeezing and pressing the right breast. She showed her response with more moans and encouraging noises. She kept saying things like, "Oh, that is so good daddy, suck on it more."

This went on for a while till he decided he wanted more. He left the breasts and made her stand up while he undressed her. First, the pretty dress he had got for her came of very willingly. She stood in her panties and bra with her breasts hanging out. That was a sight to make a dead man get an erection. He kissed her on the neck, on the lips and rubbed her up and down her back. While doing that he got to the clasps of her bra and undid it The bra got thrown to one side and she was standing in front of him nude, except for the panties and they came off very quickly.

"Shall we go the bedroom, daddy?"

"Whatever the lady wants"

Chapter 4: The lovers

Upstairs, Dallas stood in front of her, stilly fully clothed and admired her young, sweet body. The tits were firm and standing up without the bra, the pussy beautiful without any hair around it. He had seen her nude many times but this time she would be his and he would be her first ever lover. He wanted so desperately to throw her on the bed and fuck her but he could wait. He knew that by now the Spanish fly would be driving her crazy and she would want sex bad.

He made her undress him. She was like a woman possessed. She tugged at his shirt and literally tore it off him. His pants came down quickly enough and then she pulled down his underpants and touched his cock very gently. She started stroking it and rubbing the tip. Then she held the shaft and began a stroking motion. The sensations were incredible.

He held her head and pushed her down. She knelt down but did not know what to do. So he explained to her what to do. He told her to lick and then suck it. That is what she did and she was a natural cock-sucker. She began by licking the base and the tip and then licking up and down the shaft. Finally, she opened her mouth and put the tip of his cock in it. She just didn't know how to get the rest in and so he told her to relax her mouth and throat and let it all in.

Soon the shaft of his cock was deep in her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She sucked very gently. Dallas was getting frustrated with being gentle and he had not had sex since he had killed his wife. He caught hold of her hair and her head and started to fuck her throat- gently at first but slowly increasing the tempo and getting more and more furious. Soon he could feel his orgasm coming on, so he pulled out.

"Was it good, honey?"

"I loved it daddy, but my pussy needs some attention."

"Are you still a virgin, baby?"

"Daddy, you know I've been waiting for you. You are my first lover."

That did it for Dallas. His baby wanted him and he could not keep her waiting for long. He got her to lie on the bed and open out her legs and he gazed into her pussy. It was glistening with the moisture pouring out of it. The labia were puffy and the opening was pink and enticing. He reached forward and opened the labia to look into the pussy and see the intact hymen. It was a beautiful sight.

He put his mouth forward and tasted the delicious nectar pouring out of her. He tasted the juice and loved it. He started licking her clit and got a low moan out of her throat. Round and round the clit and then up and down. He ate her like a hungry man attacks a steak. He licked, he bit, he drank from her and he got her body to respond.

Her hips were moving closer to him. She kept pushing her pussy into his face encouraging him to suck harder. She kept saying how good it was and telling him to go on. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer to her pussy to encourage him to continue. He stuck his tongue into her vagina and sucked on it. She screamed, "Daddy, I'm cumming" and released a huge amount of sweet cum into his mouth. The taste of that made him desperate for more and he decided it was time.

He stood up and touched his cock to her labia. She felt that and stiffened.

"Don't worry, baby, the pain is for a short time. You will love it. We must get rid of this troublesome virginity of yours."

"Oh, Daddy! Please be gentle."

"No point in that sweetie. It is best to do this real quick and your pussy is very wet and ready."

Saying that, he put his hand down and opened the lips of her pussy and guided his cock to that opening. In one swift thrust, he entered her body and she screamed. He put his mouth to hers and kissed her hard to stop the noise. He let her body adjust to the intruder and then pulled out, for a very short time before entering once again to the hilt. Once again, she was about to scream but he prevented it with a kiss. He began moving in and out of her body a few times till she was no longer in pain. Then he said, "How's that honey?"

"Feels better daddy"

"Tell me what you want"

"I want you to fuck my pussy with that hard cock of yours. Fuck me hard and make me your slut. Make me cum daddy."

Dallas obliged his baby. He began a slow rhythm, fucking her gently and not so deep. She started squirming and moaning. He kept going in and out and getting more and more noises from her. He felt his orgasm building up and pulled out.

"What happened Daddy?"

"Nothing, honey. Just need to change the position."

He turned her over and made her crouch in the dog style position and then penetrated her once again. In and out, in and out he went, varying his stroke, changing the depth and force and making her moan and scream. Finally, she said, "Daddy, I'm cumming!"

At that point Dallas let go. He shot off his wad into her willing body and felt her pussy contractions as she came under him. Then he stood up and enjoyed the sight of his cum dripping out of her mixed with her virgin blood. He helped her shower and clean up and they slept together, waking up a few times to make love various positions. He then told her that she was his and his alone and that she would never have to worry about getting pregnant since he had had a vasectomy.

Over the next few months, the two of them became lovers in every sense of the word and Dallas realised that he could not keep their incestuous relationship secret anymore. They decided to get Debbie admission into a medical course in another city and Dallas would move with her. He could start his practice somewhere else and they could live there happily.

*

Author's note: Thanks for pointing out the typo- has been fixed.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers