Deaf But Not Dumb

Story Info
Lip reader has fun with busty young woman.
2.1k words
4.41
48.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers

I most likely began to lose my hearing about twenty-five years ago, but it didn't change my life style very much. Early in my career I had taught classes in Parenting, and one of the main emphasis of the class was effective listening. I was good at effective listening and I learned to lip-read without any formal training.

A good listener doesn't just hear the words that are being spoken, but watches for other signs that the speaker is sending out. You watch facial expressions, body movement and placement, and just about everything else that the speaker does.

Twenty years ago, however, I had to retire from my job as a non-profit agency executive. I just could not do the job being deaf. Almost immediately I got a job working with the State Department of Corrections. I was put in charge of Prisoner Grievances. My job was to listen to the perceived grievances inmates would have with the DOC and solve their problem. The Warden thought that this was a great job for a deaf man.

Five years ago my wife died of cancer, and two years ago the Governor offered an attractive retirement package that I took advantage of. At my retirement party a friend gave me a lottery ticket as a joke. We split over twenty-six million between us. Since then I don't do much but generally go where the wind blows. Enough of the background, on with the story.

I was just on my way into the drugstore to purchase a newspaper and I held the door open for a woman that wanted to exit.

"Thanks," she said as she stepped through the door. Than as fate would have it she dropped her purse and all her change rolled out on the ground.

We both stooped down to pick the coins up, and I was treated to a view of paradise. She wasn't wearing a brassiere, and with her blouse billowing out I saw every inch of her charms. She had just about the best looking set of tits that I have ever seen. The only problem was that she caught me looking.

"Enjoy the show Mr. Pervert?" She said with a sarcastic look in her eye as we both stood up.

"Well, my name isn't Pervert," I said, "But I did enjoy the show. You really have a set of sexy looking boobs." Than I held out my hand with her coins that I had picked up.

She took the coins and started to walk away but stopped and turned back toward me.

"Thanks," she said flashing me a million-dollar smile. "I'm flattered that you think I'm sexy, and I appreciate you helping me pick up my change. But it really isn't very nice to stare at a girls chest."

With that she was gone. I went in the store and got a paper and headed over to the local coffee shop. I was sitting at a table near the front when ten minutes later this same woman came in. She had another woman with her and as they passed my table I spoke up.

"Ah! The lady with the great bust has returned to my life."

She stopped and looked at me and smiled. "Well, well old Mr. Pervert, you're everywhere today aren't you?" The two of them continued to the back of the shop and took a table.

They were sitting far enough away from all the other people in the store so that no one could hear them. But as a lip reader, I didn't have any problem.

"Who was that you talked with as we came in? Is his name really pervert?"

Laughing my chesty friend replied; "I just met him a few minutes ago. I dropped my coin purse and he helped me pick the money up. I inadvertently gave him a pornographic show in front of the news stand."

"God, that's funny. He's old enough to be your father or grandfather for that matter. I think its funny how old guys like that are always trying to cop a feel or see some part of our autonomy."

"It ain't just the old guys honey, all men are perverts if you ask me. God I'm going to be busy this morning. I've got to go to the library and the feed store and buy a birthday present for Jack."

As I watched them talk, I figured I'd have some fun. I didn't have anything planned for the day so when it looked like they were getting ready to leave I hurriedly paid my bill and headed over to the library.

I was waiting just inside the doors and when she walked up to the front of the building I opened the door for her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Ms. Big Boobs."

"Ah...ah..." was all she could say as I gestured her into the building.

Laughing to myself I headed over to the local feed store. I was standing by a display of birdhouses when she entered the building. She almost ran into me.

"Hi!" I exclaimed as she stopped right in front of me. "You have wonderful jugs, but why are you following me?"

"God...I'm not following you...you just seem to be everywhere I am.

"Well, I'm the lucky one. I think you're one of the sexist women I've ever had the pleasure to ogle. How about the next time we meet I buy you a cup of coffee and we get to know one another?"

"Ha!" She laughed. "If I see you one more place today I'm calling the cops. Stalking is a crime you know."

I laughed, and we parted. I figured that the fun was over for the day and started for home. Halfway home I remembered that I wanted to get some garden hose and I turned around and pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot. Two steps from the door there she was again.

"Come on," I said. "Give me a couple of minutes. Have a cup of coffee and at least let me know your name."

"I know I'm making a mistake, but OK. My name is Cheryl Banks.

I told her mine and we each got a small black coffee. As she bent down to sit at a table her blouse billowed out and she again caught me looking down at her exposed breasts.

"You really do have nice breasts," I said. "Does Jack appreciate them?"

"What! How do you know my boyfriend?"

"Oh God...the cat's out of the bag now. I'm sorry, but I'm deaf, and I read lips. I overheard you and your girl friend talking in the coffee shop this morning, and I've just been playing a little game. I don't mean any harm."

"And all this time I thought I was just running into you by accident. You really are a dirty old man." She laughed a little than said; "But yes Jim does like my boobs. He thinks they're my best asset."

"I bet if you gave him a plaster casting of your hooters for his birthday he'd be really surprised and pleased."

"God...I bet he would, but I don't know how to go about doing that."

"Well...you're sitting across from an expert. And seeing as how I've already eyeballed your exquisite charms, it wouldn't be any big deal for me to help. It would only take a couple of hours. We could do it anytime you want."

"How about right now?"

She followed me to my home and I took her out to the pool deck. I told her I'd be right back and went and got all the fixings to do a body casting of her chest.

"There are two ways we can do this. One, you be on your back and we cast them that way, and the other would be to have you lean forward"

"Can't we do it both ways? I think hey would show off better if I was leaning forward, but maybe it would be better to do it on my back."

"We'll do it both ways. We'll do you leaning over first; the cast won't have to be completely dry before you slip out of it. Than we'll do the other one."

When she removed her shirt, the view of her perfect breast from the front was tremendous. In fact, a whole lot better than looking down her shirt. The only problem with doing body casting was that for the next couple of hours her boobs were covered. We did get to know one another, and I found that she was a fun person to talk with. We joked and kidded around the whole time the process was taking place. When we finished I walked her back to the shower room.

"Well...you can go in and wash yourself off, or I could come along and give you a helping hand." I said.

"You are one nasty old fart," she laughed, "I bet you'd do or say just about anything to get me completely naked."

"You got that right. How come you're so smart."

"I'm a Michigan State grad," she responded. "They teach us all about not accepting candy from dirty old men."

Laughing, I said, "Well in that case you're not allowed to suck my lollipop."

"Listen, If I sucked your lollipop...don't even think about it. You'd probably die on me."

"I couldn't think of a better way to go."

"Well...I don't think I'm going to do that...but...you can come in and help me clean this goop off my boobs."

Cheryl is absolutely gorgeous. Her legs were long and tan. It was obvious she got a lot of sun but only wore bikini bottoms to tan. Her bush was trimmed, but still fairly long and curly. Washing her tits I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. After our shower we took a little swim, and it was close to five when she got dressed and left.

The plaster molds of Cheryl's tits were ready to be poured on Saturday afternoon and we had made arrangements for her to be there to see how it was done. I tried to talk her into another nude swim, but she refused my suggestions.

The following Saturday she came back to pick up the finished pieces. She had brought a good-looking young guy with her. She introduced him as her boy friend, Jack.

Both castings had turned out better than I had expected. The one of her tits hanging as she bent over was spectacular.

"God I love it!" Cheryl exclaimed. "Could we make one of Jack's cock and one of my pussy?"

"I think so," I said. "But the plaster would stick to your pubic hair, so it might be better if you were both shaved."

I had Cheryl shave Jack, than suggested that she give him a little blowjob until he got erect. At that point we would apply the molding plaster, and he could shave her while we waited for it to set. Hopefully he could keep his erection long enough. We got started but Jack wilted before the plaster set. Cheryl was only half shaved.

"I've always had this fantasy of watching you with some other guy." Jack said. "Maybe if we let this old guy finish shaving you, and you maybe played with him a little bit, I'd stay hard watching."

"You've got to be kidding!" Cheryl cried while turning six different shades of red.

"It's worth a try. He's already seen everything you've got, and I can tell just by looking at him that he would enjoy it."

"You're serious aren't you? Cheryl said. "OK, Mr. Pervert, here's your chance. You shave me nice and clean and I'll lick that little lollipop of yours so clean you'll think you had it in a washing machine."

I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit when I finished the shave job. Cheryl got me on my back in front of Jack and started slurping up and down on my shaft. She was still going at it even though we both knew the plaster was now hard enough. It only took a few seconds for me to shoot my load when she crawled up my body and impaled herself on me.

Jack's casting came out perfect. The one of Cheryl's snatch was equally good. All three of us were happy, but I was the happiest of all. Why? Because Cheryl told me she knew a few other couples that would like to have plaster casts made of their bodies. Sounds like I might have myself a new career.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers