Deal with It! Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampiress seeks a soul mate to spend eternity with.
3.8k words
4.04
13.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sazaén © June 13, 2008

Disclaimer: This is my first submission in this category I hope it goes over well. It is a story that explores black lesbians, in a paranormal setting. If it is received well I will try to make this into a short series. Please enjoy! -SpicySynAmon-

Chapter 1: The Search

We appear in places that are hard to see. Make note of the things we miss from our other existence, then we go in for the kill. I'm still coping with the loss of what was and getting my mind attuned to what is. It's hard sometimes, knowing that I'll never be the same person again. I don't have anyone to blame but myself; I chose this life. My fate was set, from the first moment she appeared to me. I felt a prickle at the back of my neck the eerie kind that nags at you. What else could it have been but that? I couldn't help being drawn to her. Was it fate? Maybe, it's my destiny? Whatever it was it happened to me and then that was the end of normalcy as I knew it.

All my friends seem to think I'm losing my mind. I don't know right about now, I think they may be correct in their assumptions. Does it have to be this hard to find someone without having to appear desperate? Hopefully, the next time I agree to go hunting for a mate, they won't actually be something I want to throw up over. Oh well, I'll just have to settle for now on the mundane sorts that have been thrown my way. It's extremely hard to just go with the flow when you're still searching for the right one.

'There it was again', I thought. I had the strange feeling of hunger pains, but not a hunger for food. This was something that was beyond me in every sense of the word. How could I still have these human urges after so long in this life? What was missing from my life? The answer was soon to be revealed in due time, by an unthinkable character. At night, I often walked the dark silent streets pondering my thoughts of my existence. Tonight, of course, was no different than any other. The sounds of the city blared in a whimsical symphony around me without a hitch. The oblivious mortals around me knew nothing of my presence in their world. I watched as they continued to move through an abyss that swallows you whole in one bite.

Tonight, as I stalked my prey and waited to feast on the warm life blood of my next victim I was hurting. My nonexistent heart felt out of place. Then that's when I saw her, she was coming out of a building up ahead. I brought myself back into reality in the shadows of an alley and stepped out onto the street again. It was a chance but, I walked up to the woman I saw with caution. She was unaware of my presence at first, but when she felt me she turned around. I smiled, and my eyes lit up for her. I could smell her scent all over her body. She smirked at me and right then I knew I had her. I watched as she walked to me on steady feet. My breathing quickened a step and I was blown away by her completely. This woman that had such an aura of sensuality and confidence around her actually made me want her for my own.

She walked up to me and I read her thoughts as I had been taught by my sire. I listened to the workings of her mind, and paid attention to detail after detail of what she wasn't saying with her mouth. She wanted me that much was apparent. In turn, I was enthralled with her too. Finally, she was in touching distance of my body and I motioned for her to follow me.

"I'm Deserey, who are you gorgeous?" she asked of me. I knew from experience that if I spoke the connection would be broken. So, I just smiled and directed her to seclusion.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself? Please speak to me." she pleaded.

I just motioned for her to continue to follow me with my head. Instead of asking anything again, she just went along where I lead. In a matter of moments I knew where she lived and that's where I took her. I couldn't take her to my home, not just yet. So, I let her think what she wanted and let her invite me into her apartment. Yes, the stigma about being invited into a mortal soul's home is true. I sat on her couch and allowed her to get comfortable. When she was accustomed to my presence, that's when I spoke.

"My name is Phalawn, Deserey and I want to show you what life is like with me. Are you willing to share that with me?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? I'll follow you anywhere and share anything as long as I can sample the goods." she replied with candor.

"You can sample what you please as long as I can do the same." I explained the deal to her with a smile.

"That sounds like a plan to me." she readily agreed.

I took off my leather coat and laid it on the back of the couch with gracefully fluid motions. It only took her moments to realize that I was undressing. She took her time to show off her body to me. Deserey was beautiful, and a delight I would enjoy immensely. She was tall with a chocolate complexion that was spread from head to tow evenly. Her eyes were slanted in that pacific island fashion that made you go gah-gah. I was mesmerized by her sweet voice from the moment we met. She had such powerful arms, well, as far as I could tell through her shirt. It became more apparent the minute her shirt came off. She was carrying around some impressive B-cups that stood out with arousal. I leered at her through lowered lashes doing my best not to make eye contact. Slowly, her hands moved to the buckle of her belt on her pants, and I felt my tongue snake out to tease the crease of my mouth. I felt myself begin to salivate at the thought of what the rest of her body would look like. Deserey teased me while pulling her trousers down over her hips and thighs. As she revealed little parts of her body my own senses were aroused even more. The instant her pants hit the floor, so did my jaw. She had these massively powerful legs and thighs that had me mesmerized. When that article of clothing fell into a pool on the floor, I could have died again. It was an amazing visualization for me.

"You like what you see, don't you?" she exclaimed and began pulling off her undershirt.

"Yes, I do actually. I'd like to see more of you." I quickly squealed.

"No problem at all, but I seem to be the only one near to naked." she blurted out.

"Your wish is definitely my command, I hope you like the view as much as I do." I said to her without hesitation.

I rose off the couch and let my hand drift to my vest. I slowly started unbuttoning the top button and continued with the next and so on. With each one I let free I felt that my mind and body let go of the immortal shell holding me back. I had an impressive body before I changed to what I am today. I was glad that it remained in the same delectable shape that it did. When I had fully undone the vest I pulled it off with ease. Next, I unbuttoned and unzipped my knee length black leather skirt and let it slide to the floor. It felt wonderful to be free from the trappings of clothes. I stood in front of her in a black couture brassiere and a pair of lace boy cut briefs. My legs were smooth to the touch and I knew my silhouette was envious of others. I've read the minds of many women as beautiful as me, so I knew. I lifted my arms and ran my hands through my hair, just to tease her senses. She took a once over of my form and almost fell over herself. I let my small hands linger on my neck and slide down my torso then, allowed it to glide over my hips and down my thighs.

My skin was in a word translucent and it glowed all at the same time. What happened next surprised me completely. Deserey took hold of my hand and I felt the power within her so strong. It was as if her blood called to me, and wanted me to make her my own. I did my best to resist the offer, for now anyway. I wanted to enjoy her before I took from her. I felt that she could be the one I searched for all this time. She pulled me closer touching my chilled skin almost making the color return in ardor. I watched as the smooth brown sugar complexion I once possessed came to life in her hands. I knew that she had become the one I wanted all this time. Was I supposed to just complete the task now or wait? I waited and let her take the lead

Deserey held me in her arms and I felt her presence inside of me, it made me feel whole again. I didn't know if the effects she had on me were permanent, but I definitely wanted them to last. I breathed in her essence that flowed around her entire body. The feelings we shared were mutual, I wanted her and she wanted me as well. She pressed my body against hers in a fevered rush, but only continued to hold me as close as possible. There it was again, that voice from deep in her mind; which nagged my own thoughts. It confused me and perplexed me all at once. Basically, she was letting me know how much she wanted what I had to offer her. Then, I saw the beating at the base of her neck, or rather, heard it thundering in my own brain. Her mouth neared mine and closed over it in a kiss. First, touching our lips sensually, and then nudging mine open to brand me as her property.

She broke the kiss and stared me in the eyes. I knew what she thought, but I wanted to hear her say them. If she expressed them I would be able to determine my choice regarding us.

"What are you thinking?" I asked calmly while holding my breath.

"I want to know you, for the person you are inside." She gladly expressed.

"I don't know if you can handle what I am. I'll give you time to understand me. You're still susceptible to the normal way of life. I'll take the time to teach you what I need you to know." I explained in hushed whispers to her mind.

She nodded in the affirmative without realizing how much she didn't understand. Although I wanted her coherent I couldn't chance it just yet. She once again started to explore my body. Her hands roamed over my collarbone with an ease I never knew anyone could possess. I kissed the pulse at the base of her neck, the throbbing of the blood jumping out at me to drink. I wanted to so badly, but I had to control my urges until the time was right.

Deserey pulled me to her, and walked me to her bedroom. Her lips returned to the task of pleasing my mouth as we continued our descent to her bedroom. A soft moan escaped from the back of my throat. I couldn't help but gasp in a breath from her lungs to mine. My body was burning like liquid fire. Whatever she was doing to me was incredibly amazing. At last, we made it to her bedroom and she let me go at the foot of her bed. Her body glowed in the moonlight coming from the open window. She went to a drawer and pulled out a beautiful toy for us to enjoy. I smiled my approval at once. She walked to me with deliberate steps of her soon to be possession of me. I leaned back on her king-sized bed and once again felt her exquisite touch. Deserey grabbed a handful of my thighs and began kissing and biting them with gusto. My entire body writhed underneath her form. She was all muscle but maintained a tender softness to her skin as well.

"This is going to be an amazing ride with you beautiful." She proclaimed over my thighs.

"Take me whatever way you like love. I don't bite unless you ask for it and trust me you will." I playfully embellished.

She came back up my body to release my breasts from their black shroud. The minute the night air whisked across my nipples they tightened. She quickly devoured one then the other to make them more sensitive. Her mouth played and teased me like a musical instrument. The effect was a vocalization of notes that swept from my mouth of their own accord. She was extraordinary to say the least. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm build inside as she allowed her hand to dip into my lace panties. I hissed at this new sensation, but didn't balk at what she could do next. My nipples were tugged and pulled in the direction her mouth so pleased to do. I was like putty in her hands, literally. Suddenly, my thighs convulsed and I felt the vibrating of an eruption hit me hard. It was apparent her task was far from over, as she slid my panties down my delicious thighs, over my calves and down my feet, to land on the floor by the bed.

The next phase of her sexual intrigue and exploration was soon to come my way. I did my best to catch my breath as she made her way back up my thighs to land with her face almost nestling in my charms. The heady aroma I gave off was enough enthusiasm for her to accept. The panting and heavy breathing that came from me was louder in my ears than it seemed. Deserey blew her breath at the juncture of my opening and I felt a spasm come from my body again. She quickly attached her mouth onto my hot center, filling me with her thick long tongue. I felt my body lift and arch off the bed grabbing at her head. Simultaneously, she pressed my clitoris with her thumb to further arouse me. I knew that my blood was boiling tremendously in my veins. But I was unable to stop. I had to let her continue on with her passionate lovemaking so that I could turn her.

I needed her to give me pleasure, but I also needed to feed on her life's blood. She was fantastic as any other lover I've ever had the pleasure of taking. Soon, she rotated between circling my button with her tongue and filling me with it as well. I was taken back by the thickness and length of her fingers as she filled my hole with one, then two and finally three. She slowly thrust them inside as the wetness coming from my hole leaked and gave the lubricant she needed. My legs spread on their own to widen as she wanted. Soon the ecstatic moans and cries I held in bellowed out in loud rivulets of desire. I definitely had to admit she was wonderful at what she did. My eyes shut tightly as Deserey brought me to another mind-shattering orgasm. The heat of the desire flowing through me made me feel so alive. Then there it was that explosion that signaled my coming eruption of sights and sounds into the room.

"I wanna make you cum again and again Phalawn. You're beautiful in the throws of passion." Deserey complimented me as she pulled her mouth from my sensitive spot.

"I would really enjoy that immensely. We'll have to put that theory to the test won't we love." I preened as I did my best to slow down my heartbeat.

"You taste like honey and brown sugar all rolled into one baby. I could feast on you all night long."

"I hope to say the same about you soon enough." I offered.

"Get ready here comes the main course." She exclaimed joyfully as she strapped her harness around her legs.

My heartbeat quickened yet again. I knew she was getting ready to penetrate me with her strap-on dildo. Most women mortals balked at their lovers using them but it was never a problem for me. She placed the head up to my opening and I sucked in a breath in anticipation. Inch by inch she glided the head and soon the rest of the dildo inside me as I expelled the air from my lungs. She stopped when she was completely in me touching our pelvis bones together. I felt full and in tune to her body through our minds. I knew what she wanted to do with me so, I nodded my head yes, so she could forge on. She was channeled into my every move. The first thrust was instinctively fulfilling for me. Each thrust after that became more passionate and well appreciated than the first. We both wanted a body crashing, tantamount release that took us higher into the clouds. I felt like I was soaring in a forgotten blue sky I hadn't seen in ages.

The sweat poured from her body to pinpoint itself onto my breasts as if they were meant to be placed strategically in certain spots. I could feel the imaginary warmth spreading through my body, although I was an immortal creature. I sensed her need for me to explode for her while she was deep inside of my body. My hips rose and fell to the rhythm of the pace she set. Her mouth came back to entrap mine to hers as we danced in our erotic way. My mouth and tight hole were both being pleased at one time and it was glorious. On and on we kept going, until our mouths tore apart and she growled into the room and my own howls and moans synchronized with them. She looked down at me from her view and smiled into my eyes with gratitude at my instincts. Tonight, I was giving her my all. I knew I had to so she would trust me with her life.

When the familiar twinge of my desire came to the surface I was ready. My heated limbs clinched around the dildo and my muscles contracted so profoundly that I was literally on fire. It was mind-boggling. This orgasm hit me so hard I was stunned into silence by the effects. Without thinking I flipped her over to switch positions. I was now on top and she lay on the bed, breasts heaving air in and out of her lungs. The sheen of sweat was still sticking to her skin. It was urging me to taste the saltiness of her neck.

"I want you to trust me now. I have a special gift for you, one that you will never regret from now on. I promise we'll be together for eternity." I explained while slowly earning her trust in mind, body and soul.

"Phalawn, I know what you are, and I'm not afraid of you. If you want eternity with me then let's do this." She replied with a keen recognition of all that was to come.

Phalawn became a different being at that point. Her eyes changed from a light shade of hazel to a deep black of night. As the pulse of Deserey's heartbeat filled her ears, her hidden incisors began to show themselves. She felt the cold veins in her body begin to race along her skin becoming a presence of amazement. There was no turning back now; she would have her soul mate forever and eternity. She swept in close to her lovers neck and licked a tender spot to prepare her for the onslaught of pain that would apparently give her the immortality that would bind them forever. 'I'm going to pierce the skin now try to remain still,' she spoke in her mind. Just as Deserey calmed her body Phalawn swooped in and bit into her flesh. The blood that flowed as she continued to ride the dildo inside her tasted of the sweetest nectar she ever had the pleasure of taking from a mortal soul. She moaned in excited ecstasy and elation as she filled her body of this woman's life energy. She could feel her rising orgasm building and knew she had to hurry. Quickly she broke the skin at her right wrist and tore her mouth away from her neck. 'Drink until I tell you to stop my love,' she commanded. Deserey obeyed and brought the wrist she offered to her face, the first smell of the coppery liquid made her cringe, but she decided to tough it out. One quick breath and she dove in without any more caution.

"That's right drink my beautiful siren, drink your fill," she urged her on as her climax began to take over.

Phalawn was a beautiful sight as the blood dripped down from the corners of her mouth. Her head flung back as she crested and her pupils dilated to open wide from the surge of power possessing her body. 'One more drink,' she thought to her lover, 'then you must stop.' It was then that the explosion hit her hard and her body convulsed on top of her soul mate. When that happened she quickly yelled, "Stop!" and pulled her body off of the now twitching form of the woman underneath her. She sat on the edge of the bed watching as the poisonous venom of her blood worked its way into Deserey's body like a virus. It never ceased to amaze her how beautiful and intriguing it was to watch a mortal try to cling onto their old life force. She also took the opportunity to clean the blood from around her mouth. She was in complete awe at the sight before her. Just when she thought it would last longer, her body stopped moving and the air literally left her body. 'It was done; the search for her soul mate was finished,' she thought to herself.