Deal with the Devil

Story Info
Woman sells her soul to the devil for good sex.
1.8k words
4.23
103.5k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria Withers was a wealthy heiress. She wanted for nothing -nothing monetary anyway. She seemed to be beautiful, flawless, happy and confident. Yet, she did have a secret addiction. That addiction was to sex. She watched more porn than could be imagined.

Now, one may wonder why she didn't just have sex with men. The problem was that she was always afraid something would leak out to the press. Like the men would hide a camera or some sort of audio recording device. Or even just say things to the press that she'd rather them not. In fact, because of this fear, two years had passed since her last sexual encounter. She did pleasure herself however with her hands and sex toys.

Yet, she desperately wanted someone to have wild and crazy sex with like in the Pornos. And there was someone who had become well aware of this desperation. He was none other than Satan. Yes, the devil. Always wanting to claim souls he seized the opportunity.

One night as she slept she was awakened in the darkness to the feeling of her breasts being rubbed. She realized the blanket was gone but she saw no one. She began to pull the blanket back over her body and she heard a deep raspy voice from the shadows speak to her, "I know the one thing you want. I can give it to you."

She was terrified and leaned over to try and turn a light on. But, it would not come on. He chuckled, "You will be unable to turn the light on. Do not be afraid. I am not here to hurt you. I am here with an answer to your desperate need."

Victoria was terrified and trembled yet asked, "W-who are you?"

He chuckled, "If I told you, you would not believe me. So, for now, I am merely the one with an answer for your need."

She asked, "Wh-what need?"

Satan exhaled, "Sex like in the Pornos without worrying about things being leaked to the press. You tire of pleasing yourself. You crave the feeling of a well hung stud possessing you sexually. You want someone to make you scream out from the pleasurable pain. You want to feel used and owned. You want to feel like sexual property. Do not deny it; I have heard your thoughts."

She sobbed, "Who the hell are you?! How do you know this?! Are you going to rape me?"

He chuckled, "Ahh... Hell... It is a very warm home. I know about your need because I have heard your thoughts as I have said. And I will not rape you. Although I do know you have rape fantasies."

She gasped, "I do not!"

He chuckled, "Liar. I know you have. But, I can arrange that for you if you like. I am here to offer you a deal."

The light came on and she could finally see him. He was a red skinned man in a black business suit. He looked very seductive as he strolled over to her bedside. He waved his hand and her body was frozen as if paralyzed. He then slid the blanket down and admired her body. He sat down and began squeezing and rubbing her breasts. He slipped a hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger in to feel her wetness. He chuckled, "Just as I suspected. Down deep you are a slut. Here is the deal. I will provide you someone to give you the fuck of your life every night for the rest of your life. But, when you do die, I get your soul. He will be a Demon. He will bring you pleasures not known to many mere mortals."

Satan continued arousing her body. After awhile he snapped his fingers and stripped his clothes away. He then climbed atop her frozen but whimpering body. He then turned into his true form as lust was beginning to take over. Horns came from the sides of his head like a ram. His teeth became pointed and menacing looking. His nose took the shape of a bull and his body became much taller and muscular. And lastly his skin became redder and more leathery.

She wanted to scream but could not. Yet, her body seemed highly aroused at this point.

He rested his monstrous cock on her body. The base was just below her wet and begging pussy. The enraged looking tip stretched all the way to her chin. The width was unbelievable as well. It had to of been as around as her bicep. Her eyes bulged as they looked cross eyed at it.

He chuckled in a demonic voice, "It is big indeed. But, don't worry, I won't put it all in." He then moved back as he rested the tip at her loose pussy. With an exhale he said, "I know you have stretched your pussy well with the dildos you use. Dirty sluts like you like them unusually big."

She whimpered loudly now as he began to push the insane thing into her. Her body felt as though it was being broken slowly. Her pussy was stretched beyond what seemed natural and burned. Just when she thought she would tear he slipped into her. He slowly pushed it in until he bottomed out in her womb. Still paralyzed she could not move or speak. But, in her mind she was screaming. It was probably a good thing she was paralyzed. Because, if she was not, she would have assuredly tightened her pussy and caused herself more pain.

Once he was all the way in she could feel every vein as he rested inside of her. The throbbing of these veins brought about more pain. This is the moment he decided to remove the paralysis from her. He waved his hand over her and she slowly was able to move. Yet, she didn't move much. It was as if she was afraid too much movement would bring her pussy even more pain. But she did speak, "So y-you are the one you sp-spoke of?"

He laughed, "No. There is another. I am simply giving you a taste of what is to come if you agree to the deal." With that he slowly dragged the thing out accept for the tip. He then slowly slid it in until he bottomed out again. There was so much friction and tension against her nerve endings that even though she was in pain, her pussy released a thick flow of cum that coated his monstrous thing.

He looked down to hurt, "Never hurt so good, has it?"

She exhaled and said, "No." She turned her head to the side disgusted at her won body's reaction. Yet, amazingly the orgasm made the sex begin to feel better.

Satan pulled the long thing out of her as her own juices flowed out into a puddle under her ass. He bent down between her legs and stuck his long thick snake like tongue out to taste her juices. As he licked her, her body trembled with anticipation. He then pressed his long tongue deep into her vaginal canal and flicked it around. It took no time for her to reach a second orgasm and she cried, "Oh... yes! Yes!"

He then got back on his knees between her legs and aligned his cock up with her absurdly stretch sopping wet pussy. Before she knew what she was saying she cried out, "Please, fuck me!"

He chuckled and shoved himself roughly inside of her. He began banging so hard that the bed bounced and banged against the wall. He grunted and growled down to her, "Is this what you want, slut? You liked to be fucked and used like a rag doll?"

She screamed out, "Yes! Yes!" She arched her back preparing for her next orgasm.

He slapped her face hard enough to show dominance and leave a red mark but not hard enough to cause damage. As he pumped her he asked, "Are you a dirty slut? Let me hear you say it!"

She screamed out, "Yes! I am a dirty slut! Please don't stop fucking my slutty pussy! Fuck me!"

He then asked, "Do you want this every night when you go to bed to sleep?"

She was closes to orgasming and he knew it. So, he slapped the other cheek to cause temporary shock to stave off the orgasm.

She screamed out, "Yes! Yes! I do!"

He laughed and abruptly pulled himself out of her. This left her screaming and clawing for him, "No! Please! Don't stop now!"

Satan snapped his fingers and a document was in his hands with a quill and a small dagger on top. He sat in on a nearby table and said, "Come sign this and I will continue."

She gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes at him, "You bastard!"

He merely laughed and stroked his cock mockingly at her, "Hurry before I change my mind and leave all together. Sign it. Then draw blood from your right thumb and press it into the document. I need a fingerprint in blood."

She grumbled but did as he said. When she was finished she hurried back to the bed. He grabbed her by the waist and dragged her over to the foot of the bed. He pushed her at the waist and commanded, "On your hands and knees like the whore you are. Fucking slut!"

When she bent over he slapped her ass hard on both cheeks. He then grabbed her by the hips and shoved himself as deep as her body would allow. She moaned out from the mix of pleasure and pain, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

He laughed and plunged in and out of her in a flurry until she orgasmed. Then, he pulled out of her pushed her down flat on her stomach. She was then violently spun over onto her back. He stood over her stroking his ridiculously long and thick cock. With a chuckle he said, "Be prepared for my Minion. You will enjoy each other" He then released gallons of hot thick cum all over her face, neck and chest. She had at least two inches of it on her face.

When she wiped the cum away from her eyes she noticed he had disappeared. She staggered to the bathroom on very weak legs supporting herself along the way by holding onto the wall. She stumbled into the bathroom and turned the showed on. She slid down the shower wall and sat in the tub as warm water washed away his seed.

The next morning she was so exhausted and tired that she called in sick to work. She slept all day until the sun set. She awoke to the sound of low growling like a lion...