Dealership Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sumptuous lips swallowed me up. It felt exciting and emotionally arousing to me. I felt her lips careening across mine while consuming my every reaction. My lips became part of her. I became part of her while feeling her tug at me vigorously. I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. Every feeling I had in me was hers to take. I heard Sue Anne breathing and it was heavy. She was expressing her devotion to kissing me. Our kissing was never ending. We went on forever.

We rocked one way and we'd rock the other way, but we never let of each other and our lips did not separate during the whole time we kissed and rocked back and forth. We were incredible. She was even more incredible.

I could feel heat pouring out of her. I could feel passion flowing out of her in all directions. She was this beautiful, huge and luxurious pillow searching for all my emotions. I felt she was trying to find the origins of my soul.

In kissing and pulling her ample beauty I craved more out of her lips. In squeezing her opulence and felt there was so much more to take in. I felt there was a territory of undiscovered Sue Anne hidden within the depths of shapely bounty hidden in the depths of her outfit. It didn't matter that I hadn't seen her naked. I was not thinking about seeing her naked. I only yearned to find more of her plump figure which I could hold, squeeze and adore. We continued to hug each others larger softer frames. All I wanted to do was to shout out joyously and never stop kissing those succulent lips of hers.

It was utterly blissful. They were softer then ocean sand. I grabbed her body but it always seemed to slip away from my fingers. I had to grab her again... and again but I loved coming back each and every time I did.

She'd squeeze me and boy did I love that. She squeeze me over and over I truly enjoyed feeling her hands grabbing and squeezing me sensuously. I felt her cheeks. I felt her breasts. I'd even feel her tummy all of which pushed against me in wonderful choruses. I'd feel her legs and thighs slowly wrapping themselves around the back of me pulling me closer towards her. The heat off her body was intensive. She was amazing. I wanted to do what she was doing to me, but only her legs found their way around me and I loved how it all made me want her forever.

I wanted to take off her skirt. Oh yeah I sure did! But I knew... yes I knew we weren't ready for that and well yes I was having way too much fun rolling around on her large bed kissing and hugging and squeezing this prized wonder I met that day.

I had no idea what her feelings really were but they had to be all that mine were only because she was holding, pulling and digging at me as much as I was doing the same to her.

Finally after one good hour we stopped. With our hair a mess, our arms entangled around the other and our legs entwined like braided hair we laid inches apart breathing into the others face. We did not speak. We only stared at the others face as we thought about how much we loved one another.


I wanted to feel her hair. I wanted to touch her face. I assumed she had similar feelings as our eyes strolled around the other head including each others eyes and lips.

I was emotional. I was turned on. I could have undressed her and kissed her for another hour without those clothes on, but I did not. The moment was perfect. We were perfect. Coming together was meant to be. Neither of us let go of one another; we didn't want the night to end. For an hour our legs, arms and bodies remained motionless.

We smiled often and finally the silence was broken after two hours.

"Danny honey" she said "Can I get up and go tinkle" and she giggled at her use of words.

"No" I replied. "It's okay with me if you wet your pants. I'm going to love you either way" but she knew I was kidding and we both laughed.

We enjoyed the same humor. She ended up going to the bathroom and so did I. We came back and lied down, but we didn't assume that same intimate position with our arms and legs intertwined.

"Danny will you stay here with me tonight" she asked.

I was thrilled by the invitation.

"I have to work in the morning" she added "but I don't want you to leave me tonight. "Please will you" she pleaded with me. She wore puppy dog eyes. How could I say no?

"I've got a huge t-shirt you can wear. It's girly but it will fit you if you don't mind wearing girly things. I'm gonna put on my pj's and we can get under the covers."

She turned out the lights, we got underneath her covers, but we lay staring at each other until she fell asleep. I was up three quarters of the night thinking "I'm going to ask her to marry me pretty soon."

She woke up at four in the morning and instantly put on a smile. "Didn't you sleep" she asked in a scraggly voice since she was half asleep.

"No" I responded adding "I've watched you all night long. Guess what" I went on to add and before she could ask what I said "You are sexy when you sleep."

She blushed and told me she was not.

"Ohhhh yeah you are really very sexy when you're sleeping."

I won big points with that remark and we started kissing immediately. We kissed exactly like we did the night before. It was as passionate and as heated as the first time. Our legs and arms and even our bodies went at one another like two college coeds with hormone levels off the charts went at one another at some fraternity party but without the sex.

Kissing her that early was hot as ever! It was romantic as ever especially seeing as it was morning but it was dark and the moon was shining in the widow. There was barely a cloud in the sky because that moonlight shined in on us and she and I could see each other pretty well. She was just as beautiful, just as exotic and just as fabulous as the night before.

"I'm going to call in sick" she said pausing from kissing me. "Can you take it off too?"

"No sorry I can't" I told her. I closed my eyes as my hormonal levels soared through the roof. I craved getting completely naked right then and there with her. Seeing her in her pj's turned me on especially after she said she was taking the day off.

I wanted the pleasure, the honor and of course the opportunity to see my newfound love completely naked. I wanted to see that beautiful awesome untouched flesh. I wanted to be the first to be able to have what she was willing to offer to me. I wanted to show her all the adoration she deserved.

However unfortunately I was not able to. Five in the morning came and I hesitated to tell her it was time for me to get going. Finally I had to tell her. She was slightly dejected but I said to her how much I loved her. I said to her how much I loved kissing her. I told her how awesome it was being engulfed in her lips. I also told her how awesome it was to be entwined the way we were the night before and that morning too.

Everything I said to her brought on the glimmering smile which attracted me to her in the first place. I thought to myself "I'm going to have sex with her and it is going to be the greatest sex both of us has ever had in our lives. I'm always going to have great sex with her."

"Danny tomorrow is Friday so could you take it off? Then you could come over tonight, spend all night here and we can kiss all night like last night. That way we can spend all day tomorrow getting to know everything about one another too. Once we do learn all about each other I can take you to meet my family okay?"

"Okay" I said. "Wow she's moving a lot faster then I expected" I remember thinking.

"Good" she added excitedly. "Now go home, shower off this sexy ass body of yours" and she giggled "and get back here as soon as you get off work. Ohh and make sure you have several changes of clothes okay? You don't wanna walk around her wearing my stuff do you?"

We laughed but I said "I'd love to try on your stuff; just for the fun of it alright?"

That shocked her. I saw it in her eyes. She wasn't expecting me to say anything like that, but Sue Anne smiled and when she smiled I felt very warm all over. I was going to find out everything I needed to know about her and visa versa.

Six weeks later I proposed to Sue Anne. She said yes without question. Four months later we had a great church wedding. Sue Anne looked stunning in a gorgeous white wedding dress. Everything went as you could expect.

35 years later Sue Anne and I have 7 healthy wonderful children. We have 14 grandchildren with one on the way. We are still passionately in love with one another. We do almost everything together.

We still hold hands as if we just met yesterday. She and I have lost weight but are still big people, but let me say this. She is one gorgeous and sexy woman and she still to this day is awesome as ever in bed.

She does not mind me telling you this. I know because I asked her to read and edit it for me. I am off to bed. It's now five in the morning. Sue Anne and I are going to lie down once I save this story and... Well you can put in you own ending here.

12