Dealin' With Dawnie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since there was nowhere for her to fall this time round I had Dawnie pinned to the mattress like that for quite a while, the bed creaking like a ship in a storm as I just used Buffy's little sister's ass hole for my pleasure. And why not, it did make an excellent fuck hole, taking every inch of my strap-on dick deep and hard, D offering up no word of complaint as I treated her like the orifice she now was, only stopping when I was tired and covered in sweat. And believe me, it takes a lot to make a Slayer break a sweat, let alone get tired. Especially tired enough to stop pounding a little 18-year-old girl's butt hole, although stopping did have its benefits, like admiring my handiwork.

Grinning wickedly with glee at the thought I yanked my dildo out of her hole and watched it remain widely stretching and twitching, Dawnie's butt hole looking like it would never close again after the pounding I just gave it. Her ass cheeks didn't look like they'd ever get back to normal either, all red and cute from my thighs whacking against them as we fucked, the sight front of me better than anything I've seen people pass off as art. Especially that gaped hole of hers, the sight so fucking sexy I even spread her cheeks myself just to get a better view.

Then I smacked that ass and ordered, "Ok Dawnie, it's cleaning time!"

I then collapsed on the bed on my back and folded my arms by my head, assuming I wouldn't need to elaborate any further. Sure enough Dawnie crawled between my leg and began sucking my butt flavoured cock. She took her time, but that was understandable after a butt pounding like that. Hell, even I was tired, and I couldn't really be mad when D's lips were sliding up and down my cock, her big eyes looking up at me for approval like a puppy trying to please its master. It was so adorable it was almost sickening, and combined with the blow job... damn, I really might need to find a way to keep this girl around.

12