Dealing to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled lightly, "Guess you weren't quite ready for level two."

She cuddled him tightly, "Is there a level three Sam," she asked his neck?

"Yes there is Kim."

"Will you take me there Sam?"

"Yes Kimberly, one day I will, I promise."

"Will I want too come back Sam?"

"You will come back Kim, because I will be by your side, we will go and come back together."

He pushed slowly away from her embrace sliding backwards, she crawled after him as he leaned against the headboard. She looked up, 'Fucking Jesus Christ'! Now his chest was smeared with blood where she had clawed his chest. She could clearly see four bleeding wounds from fingers and an offset bleeding one from her thumb. Its' matching inversed bleeding companions on the other side of his chest. She was ripping this poor guy to pieces.

"Sam, I am so sorry, I never done this before."

"I'm glad it's me Kim," he pointed at her chest, "I thought it was yours."

She looked down, her breasts were also smeared with his blood from their embrace.

Kim, climbed off him and stood up, she reached down, grabbing the washcloth from the floor. She threw that one in front of the chest of drawers, she headed back to the bathroom for a new one.

"Kim?"

She stopped and turned back.

"Watch the door this time Kim, and bring back the champagne flutes," he chuckled at her.

"Fuck You, Sam Stranger," she flipped a bird over her shoulder as she went into the bathroom, chuckling herself.

"I think you just did that Kimberly Collett, but if you insist, I'm willing to go again if you promise to wrap towels around your hands."

She took a quick potty break as the sink's water heated up. She might be ripping him up, but he was shredding her soul and she loved every moment. He was doing something to her, it was like he pulled open her chest, reached inside and pulled out a brand new Kim. She took a dab of his toothpaste gel, pushing it around her teeth and mouth with her tongue. Washed his blood off her breasts, pushed the cloth between her legs, she was sore. The only time she could ever remember being sore was her first time. She rinsed out the washcloth, grabbed her glass and drained the small amount left. She grabbed the other glass and started for the door, stopping. Smiling to herself, she took two big bath towels and draped them over her shoulder, Kim went back to Sam and more.

"Ah you brought protection from my wildcat."

"Who is going to protect me from you Sam?"

"Sorry kiddo, you are your own, and I make a Bengal Tiger look like a newborn kitty."

CHAPTER 12

Kim sat down the flutes, then she sat on the bed, carefully cleaning his wounds, she kissed each one. He wasn't Arnold Schwartsenegger big, but pretty damn close. She didn't so much a see the smallest mole or hair anywhere, chest, shoulders or arms. She finished with his chest and decided to re-check his hips, she turned in the other direction. Her hand stopped, the scratches were gone, just some barely seen red lines were all that she could find. She turned back to him, flipping the washcloth over her shoulder.

"I don't think I really needed to do this did I Sam?"

He didn't say a word, just smiled at her.

"Who are you Samuel Stranger? What are you Samuel Stranger?"

"I'm happy Kim, for the first time in a very long time, I am happy."

"You're not some psycho alien from an another planet that is going to pop open my head and suck my brains out are you?"

He gave her a goofy grin, "No Kim, I'm not psycho and I quit sucking brains out long ago, they're tough to get through a straw." He rolled off the other side of the bed, walking over to a champagne bucket next to the TV stand and grabbed the bottle. He picked something off the chest of drawers and came back.

Kim pushed herself back into the bed as he filled the flutes, 'OH FUCK!', he had answered everything but the part about being an alien from another planet!

He handed her a glass and tinged the rims again, "Kim please remember conditions one and two. You are only the fourth to know, we are stranded here, many others suspect we are here, we are forced to hide from them or they would lock us away forever, test us like lab rats, kill us, dissect us."

"What would they find Sam."

"They would find nothing Kimberly Collett, I am as human as you are, I just have a few extra options not given to the standard models.

"I think I've seen and experienced some of those options. I'm not disappointed yet, just no brain sucking OK?"

"I promise Kim." He chuckled, "And, no damn alien jokes from you either."

"You are one aren't you?"

"Nope. If you cut me, do I not bleed?"

"Yeah, you do bleed," she poked at his hips, just a few very faint traces of the scratches were visible, "but you sure as hell heal pretty damn fast."

"Kim I promised to tell you one day, I will keep that promise, just not tonight, please?"

"I think I'm gonna need about twenty notebooks for all the questions I am going to be asking you."

"I promise I will answer every one."

He took another sip and then placed the flute on the nightstand next to the bottle. Sam got up and went over to the desk light and turned it off, he parted the thick drapes just a few inches. The glow from the parking light security lights caused the sheers to glow softly. He came back to the bed, climbed back in, leaning against the headboard, held out his hand and opened it, his ring was in his palm, the gem flashed twice.

"Put your amulet in your hand," he instructed her.

She did.

"Close you hand around it, think about me, I'll tell you when to open your hand." He closed his hand around the ring, reached over and turned off the bedside light. The room was plunged into semi-darkness, just the glow through the parted drapes. She could barely make him out next to her.

'At least his eyes didn't glow in the dark, that would be way too trippy to deal with', she thought.

"Open your hand Kim."

She did.

The amulet in her hand and the stone in his ring of his opened palm pulsed brightly together twice, momentarily brightening the room. She closed her hand around the amulet, waited a second and then opened her hand, nothing happened. She closed her hand and thought about him, she opened her hand, her stone pulsed brightly twice, his stayed dark. He turned the bedside light back on.

"In the 70's and early 80's they had pieces of jewelry that were called mood rings. They were a chemically impregnated plastic polymer. Different galvanic skin temperatures caused them to change colors, it was a chemical reaction to the different skin temperatures. These are sort of like love mood stones, they only connect to their mated stone. They will only work on one person, if given to another after they have tuned themselves, they will not function. As long as I love you, mine will flash once, if you love me, mine will flash twice. Yours functions the same way." He closed his hand, waited a second and opened his hand, his stone pulsed bright red twice. "The brighter the flashes, the closer I am too you, the dimmer the farther away."

"Place yours against your chest," he waited till she did, he closed his hand for a second. He opened his palm.

Kim felt two slight pulses of heat against her skin as his stone pulsed again.

"I will feel the same response to my ring when you think of me."

"They're magic Sam."

"Kim if I could take an airplane back 300 years into the past, they would burn me at the stake for being a witch. How about a plasma TV back 100 years? How about a DVD player 50 years? An I-pod 20? They are just a piece of technology, our technology. They can do some other stuff, but they are a sign of affection for us. I had this one for the person I traveled with, I was going to give it to her when we returned back home. She died before I could give it to her. I want you to have it now."

"She's the one that died in the plane crash?"

"It wasn't a plane Kimberly, it was our ship, it crashed due to a thunder storm and a computer malfunction in 1947, outside the town of Roswell, New Mexico. We are stranded on your world. And, we are hunted by your government."

CHAPTER 13

"You're really a human, not just an alien in a human suit?"

"Down to my DNA Kimberly, that part's pretty complicated, one of my friends is a molecular biologist her name is Ccrsst, her mate, her husband was an exo-biologist. His name is Trassaa. My unasked mate was a exo-geologist her name was Veettaa. I'm sort of the dummy of the group, or was till I can here, I'm a communications engineer, my name is Slaammu. Now, it's Samuel. You mustn't mention any of this to anybody. If they find out you know of us they will hunt you too, and then use you to get to me, me to them. I'll not even tell you their new names to protect them. We have gotten pretty good at hiding in plan sight."

"I promise I'll never tell a soul Sam."

"I have just one more important question then I will say little more."

"Does my ring lie to me?" He clutched the ring, then opened his hand, it pulsed twice.

Kim grasped the amulet, she opened her palm, it pulsed twice. "Your ring doesn't lie Sam, neither does my amulet."

"I have never been as happy as I am now Kim. I want to finish mating the stones."

"More magic Sam?"

"I have no idea Kimberly, I've never done this before, I just know how it's supposed to be done. Right now, even I am not sure what will happen. The stones were not supposed respond to the other without their being first mated. When you touched my hand, my ring acted like it had been mated, it has never touched the other stone. When you put on the necklace it also acted as though the stones had mated. They are not responding as they should. "

"We're not like going to blow up the damn planet are we?"

He climbed over her hips and sat in her lap, "Guess it would sort of defeat the whole purpose of getting the damn things if you ended up blowing your mate and yourself to pieces."

"So we'll be mates Sam, the locals here have other mating customs."

Sam looked sideways at her and gave her his silly grin, "I think I'm going to have to read up some on the local rituals Kim." He gave her a big shit eating grin, "But, I promise to uphold all the local customs Kimberly Collett."

"Just don't you forget that one Samuel Stranger, as soon as I get my notebook, I'm going to jot that one down first." Her face turned a sad, serious look, "When will you be coming back Sam?"

"That one I have absolutely no idea on. We have to do this right, I don't want to spend the rest of our time together running and hiding. I'll come back as soon as I can Kim, you might have to be ready to just go when I do. To walk away, right then and there, and not look back."

"I promise Sam, if you ask me to leave, I will go with you."

"OK, put your fingers in your ears in case we do blow up the planet," he center the amulet on her chest and slipped on his ring.

He gave her a peck to the lips, came back and took his time. Sam leaned back made a fist with his hand and pushed the two stones together. Nothing seemed to happen at first as she craned her neck looking down. Slowly both stones started to glow dimly. Sam reached over, keeping the stones touching and turned off the light. The glow became brighter and kept building in intensity. The darkened room started to gather a reddish hue as the stones brightened more. Soon they were glowing so brightly that they were hard to look at without squinting. Both flashed brilliantly twice, it left an after image in Kim's eyes, they both went dark. After a few seconds the glow came back to both, like they had a light embedded in the stone, not bright but a steady, warm, red glow. Sam pulled back his hand, both kept the warm glow, she picked hers up and could see clearly through the red stone, she turned it over, just the wires holding the stone, the glow seemed to come from inside the gem. Sam crawled off her lap and stood, he walked through the dark room and into the black opening of the bathroom, her glow dimmed some. She saw his red glow from the ring come back out of the bathroom, as he walked to her the glow brightened.

"I wonder what the range is on this things, Ccrsst did warn me that they can be a bother," he seemed to muse to himself. "Kim, these things also work as a sort of ranging device, when they get close to their mates they start glowing. It's to let you know that the other one is very close," he slipped off his ring. "Take off the amulet."

She did as he pulled off his ring. Both the stones kept glowing softly.

"We're going to have to make sure that we keep them hidden when we are together. That would explain why those two don't wear theirs around much in public, be tough explaining away a glowing gem around your neck or one on your finger." He took Kim's necklace and his ring, placing both on the chest of drawers. "She also said they can be a bit annoying at night when you are making love, like carrying around two red flashlights." He reached down and picked up something from the floor, he covered the two glowing gems up with one of the washcloths she had thrown down. He went over to the drapes and closed the gap, the room became very, very dark. She felt him climb back into bed beside her, he pulled her back down into the bed, away from the headboard. "I don't want to be annoyed by anything right now. I want you Kimberly," he whispered at her in the dark.

She purred in pleasure, she had to keep touching his arms as they touched her. It felt like he had grown about a dozen more and they were freely roaming her body, leaving wakes of fire in their passage. She squirmed in delight under the assault to her senses. She guided his head around her body, pulling him up to kiss and then pushing him to a part that desperately needed his kisses.

She had no idea how long this lasted, and she didn't give a flying shit, she wanted this moment to last forever. He crawled between her legs, she slid the top of her feet up his legs, hooking her heels on his waist. His arms ended up above her shoulders, she slid hers up his, over his big shoulders hooking hands behind his neck. He was right above her in the dark, she could just barely make out his eyes in the darkened gloom, it was like the dream she had of him, just darkness and two dimly glowing blue suns. Using legs and arms, she pulled herself up to kiss him again, his cock slid along her wet, excited body. She hung from him as they kissed, she lowered her head and shoulders back to the bed, loosened her legs a little, tilting her hips up.

"Take me Sam."

He did.

She pulled up as he lowered himself into her. Slowly, gently, he never took his eyes off hers till he leaned down, moaning her name quietly in an ear. Fire, on fire, on fire, heaped on fire, poured inside her, she joined him as she raked at his shoulders and back. They stayed together till the unbelievable sensation left her, he hadn't shredded her soul, he had jammed an a-bomb under it, vaporizing it to atoms. He moved from over her and rolled on his back, she instantly rolled over to him, holding him tight a knee across his hip. She rested her head on his arm stretched behind her, and drifted happily off to sleep.

CHAPTER 14

She woke up in a gloomy room clutching a pillow, "Oh Sam that was wonderful."

There was no response, she reached out her arm, there was no Sam either. She sat upright, "Sam!"

Nothing.

She jumped out of bed, she looked around, she wasn't in the same bed she had drifted off in. She went to the drapes and pulled them open, sunlight flooded into the room. Her clothes, shoes, studs, watch and handbag lay along the bottom of the bed she had went to sleep in. The bed looked like it had been a prop for 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre', it was wrecked, liberally peppered with wet spots, still damp and his blood, now dried. But, there was no other trace of Sam, nothing. His suitcase was gone, so where his laptop and briefcase that she had noticed, the closet was open and his suit bag was missing. Not a trace of Samuel Stranger remained, nothing.

Kim clutched herself, "Sam why didn't you wake me," she moaned sadly to herself and the empty suite. She had wanted to take him to the airport or wherever he needed to go, kiss him goodbye. She went to the chest of drawers and lifted the washcloth, his ring and her necklace were gone! She searched the empty drawers, she went to the nightstand and searched there also. She flung aside her neatly stack clothes searching, tried to dump empty shoes out, she ransacked her purse, then dumped everything out on the bed, nothing! It was gone! He was gone!

"OH Sam, I'm not happy dammit," she raged to the empty room and the world. She started crying, sobbing, he was gone. She went into the bathroom to get something to wipe her tears. Flicked on the lights and almost fainted. The amulet lay on top of a pastel blue envelope on the sink countertop. She quickly flicked off the lights and found the necklace in the semi-gloom from the half-opened door. She held the setting and thought of Sam, she almost didn't dare open her hand, she did. The stone pulsed two flashes in the gloom. She quickly put on the necklace, pushing the setting hard against her chest, a few seconds passed, two warm pulses of heat seemed to go straight into her soaring heart. He was out there somewhere thinking of her. She twirled around like a girl just getting her very first kiss, she almost ended up on the floor when her hip smashed into the sink stand. She quickly flicked on the lights and picked up the envelope. It was a thick, pastel blue, pressed linen, this guy didn't fuck around with the small stuff even. She looked at the front, just three dots, three dashes, and three more dots. She turned it over, nothing on the back, she opened it.

Kim

Remember our agreement, don't tell a soul for your own safety . I will come for you as soon as I possibly can . I am sorry I didn't wake you,, You looked so peaceful smiling and sleeping . I don't do tearful departures very well . I have had enough to last me a dozen lifetimes . Try and wear the amulet as much as you can , but keep it hidden . I am going to try and shut down everything , so we can go somewhere and just be us . I grow tired of looking over my shoulder all the time for the boogiemen to come for me . I love you Kimberly Collett , I will came back as soon as I can .

... - - - ...

P.S. Shred this letter and flush the remains .

It was a very, very hard thing to tear up the letter, she didn't want to lose anything that reminded her of him, still she stood and watched as the pieces swirled down the toilet. She then sat down and used it, feeling guilty about pottying on him, not like the other hundreds of guests cared, but she did. She showered, soaping herself wishing her hands were his, she slid lower down her body, something was wrong! She looked down, washed off the soap, turned out of the spray and looked again. Her little inch wide strip of fuzz from her last bikini wax was gone. She was as bare as the day she was born, she rubbed her hand over her pubic mons, just smooth skin, not even a nub to be found. She had had her last wax over a two weeks ago. Kim remembered from the day before she had itched slightly which was a sign for her to pull out the razor. She rubbed a hand down her leg, again just silky, smooth skin. It had to be 3 or four days since the last time she shaved her legs, now nothing but her fingers and her skin slickened by the soft-water. She finished her hair and rinsed off, she dried herself in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom, she was as bald as a baby's butt. She glanced at her face, her eyebrows where still there, but the little peach fuzz on her face was also missing. She was as hairless as Sam had been, even the light arm hair was gone. She smiled at herself wickedly, 'Sam you little devil, scratch that, Sam you big, humongous, hunk of devil you'. She twirled around again

1...34567...14