Dealing with Alien X

Story Info
An Agent deals with a deadly alien that ends on a twist.
1.4k words
3.65
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the continent known as Antarctica a sleek black jet was on its way to an undisclosed location. Inside of this single pilot jet was Special Agent Anna Murphy; the 28-year-old woman had long silky black hair with light hazel eyes and a mocha skinned voluptuous body. She was dressed in a tight black thermal catsuit with matching colored boots and gloves. As Anna was piloting her way to her objective, the pilot headset that she was wearing went off.

"Agent Murphy, are you at the base yet?" Director Francis Walker asked.

"Not yet Director Walker, remind me again what exactly happened?"

"About three months ago scientists discovered a space rock that landed in the outskirts of the amazon forest." Director Walker explained. "Taking it back to the Antarctic Scientific Division Base or A.S.D.B, they began to analyze the material to see what exactly it is. They're supposed to give us a weekly update but it has been three weeks since the last one."

"I see, and you want me to investigate it?"

"Exactly." Director Walker said. "Good luck."

Arriving at the base, Anna landed the jet and walked inside of the place. Upon entering, the agent was in shock at the scene before her. The place was dimly lit with cracks upon the wall and black goo seeping from the said cracks.

"Jesus." Anna said as she upholstered her pistol. "I better stay sharp."

The deeper she went into the base the more creepy and disturbing it got, finally, Anna discovered a human sized black pod that was tucked away in one of the rooms. Approaching the pod she used her military knife to cut it open to reveal one of the scientists who was doing research on the rock. The scientist appeared to be the same age as Anna with shaved black hair, pale blue eyes, and a fair lean body. At the moment he was wearing no clothes resulting in Anna to see his nine inch penis.

"Hey are you okay?" Anna asked as he lightly tapped him on the cheek. "Wake up."

"Agh!" The scientist said as he coughed out some black slime. "W-Who are you?"

"My name is Special Agent Anna Murphy." Anna answered. "Where is the rest of your team?"

"T-There dead." The scientist said. "That space rock was holding something on the inside."

"Alright, I want you to rest." Anna said as she turned away from the scientist and turned on her comm watch. "Director I found a survi-"

Before Anna could finish her sentence she felt something sting her on the butt. Within seconds Anna was on the floor seeping into unconsciousness. The last thing she remembered was a cackling laugh coming from the scientist.

When Anna woke up she was naked laying and strapped to an examination table. As she was trying her best to break free, Anna began to hear footsteps approaching her. From the corner of her right eye Anna found that it was the scientist that she freed. The scientist's body was plagued by the alien; his entire left arm was covered in pitch black ooze with his hand being replaced by several tentacled, eyes no longer had pupils just pure blackness, and his penis was now a monstrous 15-inch behemoth.

"Glad to see you are awake." The scientist said with a gravel voice.

"GET ME OUT OF THIS YOU FREAK!" Anna yelled out.

"SILENCE!" The scientist said. "You humans and your feeble screams annoy me."

"You possessed him?" Anna said. "Why?"

"He was a suiting subject." The scientist said as he gazed upon his human hand. "But now I need to procreate in order to have my army."

"You so much as stick any of those things inside of me I will kill you." Anna spat out.

"Judging by the condition you are in it's highly likely you can do anything."

Extending out his tentacle fingers, the scientist placed one finger on Anna's nipple and the other on her other nipple. This resulted in the scientist to inject Anna's boobs with a special formula.

"Ouch." Anna winced in pain. "What did you just put inside of me?"

"I have just increased your fertility as well as something special."

With Anna's nipples becoming erect, a stream of milk began to produce out of them. This not only shocked Anna but at the same time sent a sense of pleasure throughout her body resulting in her pussy to glisten.

"It looks like your ready." He said with a devil smile. "Time for the probing."

Walking towards the captive Anna, the scientist positioned his penis into Anna's pussy and thrust inside of her. Feeling the alien penis inside of brought an immense mixture of pain and pleasure to Anna. As the scientist was having sex with Anna, he began to use his tentacle fingers to play and suck on his captives nipples. Reaching his limit the scientist released inside of Anna resulting in the young woman's stomach to expand.

"You bastard." Anna said as she gritted her teeth. "YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!"

"I wonder if your mood will change tomorrow." The scientist said as he left the room.

As hours passed Anna began to feel something in her stomach moving. She tried her best to hold the thing back but in the middle of the night the creature in her stomach escaped her pussy. The creature was the size of a doll with a baseball head and a chubby chibi body. Shaking itself off, the black doll blob began to climb on top of Anna and walk towards her.

"No, no, no, no; get away from me!" Anna cried out as she tried to shake the thing off of her.

To Anna's surprise the blob doll didn't try to rape Anna's face but rather helped free her hands. Once her hands were free Anna then unshackled her feet and got off of the examination table.

"Thanks for that little buddy." Anna said as she petted the small blob. "Do you want to come with me?"

With the ink blob nodding its head, Anna allowed it to crawl on her arm in order for it to sit on her shoulder. Quietly walking out of the examination room, Anna began to stealthily maneuver herself over to the entrance of the base. She was practically home free when suddenly she heard a familiar gravely voice.

"Where do you think your going?!"

Turning around, Anna was in horror to find the corrupted scientist. On instinct she tried to reach for her gun but remembered that it was not on her.

"Shit." Anna cursed.

"GET BACK HERE!" The scientist said as extended out his tentacle arm towards Anna.

Dodging the attack, she began to run over to one of the rooms where she hid. Looking around, Anna was trying to find a weapon that can take down the scientist.

"Come on there must be something to take this bastard down." Anna said.

"Yip!" The blob squeaked.

"Huh?"

Turning to where the blob was located, Anna found that it was pointing at a fire axe. Picking it up, she told the blob to hide here and stay quiet. Departing from the room the agent stealthily tracked down the scientist and maneuvered right behind him.

"HEY FREAK!" Anna yelled resulting in the scientist to turn around. "Fuck you."

With a swift swing, Anna decapitated the scientist resulting in the alien to die as well. Once the chaos was over with she found some spare clothes, grabbed the blob, and headed towards the jet where she contacted Director Walker.

"Anna, is everything okay?" Director Walker.

"Yes." Anna said. "Though I think you should send a team to take care of cleanup."

"Alright, come back to the office as soon as possible."

"Actually Director is okay if I have a couple days of." Anna said as she looked at the blob. "I have to take care of my child."

"Your what?"

"Talk to you later." Anna said as she ended the call.

Epilogue

"Fascinating." Director Walker said as he was looking at the tiny blob. "I still can't believe that you gave birth to this thing."

"Y-Yes." Anna blushed as she remembered the events that took place a couple of days ago. "Though I don't understand why he helped me."

"Well judging from what the scientist gave me." He said picking up a file. "The reason why he protected you is due to a mother and child relationship. So do you think you are going to take care of him?"

Looking down upon the blob, Anna displayed a soft smile as she petted the thing on the head.

"Yeah I think so."