Dealing with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mark pulled into the parking lot, Lisa hadn't looked up from her phone once, Mark felt really irritated and took out some of the frustration on the car door as he slammed it shut. It caught the attention of Lisa who reluctantly got out of the car, still with her face glued to the phone. She was walking irritatingly slow, before coming to a complete halt as the phone rang.

"I have to take this," Lisa said and made a motion for Mark to give her some privacy. "Wait for me inside. I'll be right there."

Mark didn't know what to do, but when he saw her walk around the corner he decided to follow her. He needed to find out if she had any plans to sleep with him or if she was a distraction so Sarah could have the house to herself for a couple of hours. Mark knew he was taking a risk when he walked closer, but he had to know. The anger boiled inside him and it was only going to get worse until he could find out the truth. He had sacrificed so much for this opportunity. If it turned out he had done it all for nothing he didn't know what he would do, except to make Sarah pay for it somehow.

"Uh-huh, yeah I know...I'll be there as soon as I'm done entertaining Sarah's brother...I want to see you too," Lisa said and Mark felt the tension rising inside him. He still didn't have a clear answer, but he was listening more attentively than he ever had for one.

"It will only be a couple of hours...Haha, no, he's no threat to you. Haven't I told you about Sarah's brother?... Really? Well he's still living at home...21...At least according to Sarah...There's no way I'm going to let him touch me. I'm going to eat really slowly, until enough time has passed for Sarah to be happy..."

Mark had suspect it ever since Lisa got in the car, but to hear it out loud and know it all been a trick was crushing him. He was shaking in anger and it was all directed at his sister. She had toyed with his emotions for her own benefits. Sarah didn't care about him or his feeling. If she did she wouldn't have done this to him.

He felt betrayed and he wasn't going to let her get away with this. He didn't know what he wanted to do to her, but it had to be something just as horrible as she'd done to him. The whole date had been a sham. Everything she'd said had been a lie. He had never felt so angry and betrayed in his life and he didn't want to part of this sham anymore. Mark walked towards the car with the determined steps and he heard Lisa scream the moment he got inside the car.

"Wait Mark...Fuck!" she screamed before her voice got muffled by the closed door.

Mark was done listening to any more lies. He didn't want to hear what she had to say. He had never been so humiliated and it was all because of his sister and her selfishness. He saw how Lisa threw out her arms in the rear-view window as he set off from the parking lot at full speed. Mark got angrier and angrier as he riled himself up during the ride home and the angrier he got the faster he went. There was something liberating about stepping on the gas pedal and ignoring all the rules. It didn't make him any less angry, but it made him smile.

He didn't know how Lisa would get home and he didn't care. It was Sarah's fault anyway, everything was her fault. He must've missed what a bitch she was, because she was his sister. Sarah had looked at him at one point, but maybe that had been a lie too. Now she probably saw him as a pathetic little loser. Mark had to use the whole road to make it through the corners going without going off and by some miracle he made it home in one piece.

The first thing he spotted on the driveway was an unfamiliar car and now he knew his sister didn't give damn about his feelings. He felt like a complete for even believing her in the first place. She was just another junkie that didn't deserve to be trusted. Well, if he wasn't going to get laid tonight, then neither was she. He parked the car and made his way to the front door. The door was unlocked and once he opened it he could hear the sound of his sister's moans.

"Oh god, I've haven't been fucked since they grounded me. I need that cock inside me," Sarah called out to the guy she was with.

The sounds came from the living room and it didn't appear like they had heard him. If there had been any justice in the world it would've been Lisa calling out to him to fuck her and not this. Sarah wanted to get fuck badly, but there was no way Mark was going to let her get it. Not after what she let him go through. The first thing he saw when he entered the living room was the naked ass of a guy lying on top of his sister and something snapped within him. It had too much and seeing some guy about to fuck his asshole sister was too much.

"Get out! Get the fuck out of here," Mark screamed while he closed the distance and kicked the guy so he fell over.

The feeling of power as he watched the terrified look of the guy scrambling for his clothes was exhilarating. He kicked him again as he chased him outside the house.

"Fuck! Don't go!" Sarah screamed after them, but she was too late.

He was having none of her bullshit anymore. It looked like Sarah was about to scream something at Mark when got back, but she decided against when she saw his eyes. She went completely quiet and it Mark noticed that she was completely nude and it looked like Sarah had just realized it too. She covered her breasts with her hands and she crossed her legs. Mark had never seen her so vulnerable, so unsure about herself. For the first time in a long time he felt like he was in power. This was just like when they had been kids and he had been able to force her to do what he wanted.

"Fuck, Mark, get out and let me get dressed," Sarah screamed, but Mark ignored her screams and blocked the path to her clothes. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her back down on the sofa.

He put his knees on separate sides of her body while his hands were holding the wrists above her head. Sarah's breasts were exposed and he could see that her nipples were still hard and she had a terrified look in her eyes. This was the first time Mark had seen a breasts this close in real life and he didn't care whether they were his sister's or not. He wanted to feel what they felt like if he touched them.

"Mark, what are you going to do?" Sarah said and Mark could hear the fear in her voice and it felt good. He wanted revenge and this was a good start.

"You must think I'm a fool, a complete pushover, Sarah!" Mark said, sounding much calmer than he felt. A part of him wanted to scream at her, but he doubted it would have the same effect as his calm voice.

"I'm sorry, Mark, I didn't think about your feelings... Fuck, Mark, let me go you're really hurting me," Sarah said, close to tears, but it wasn't enough to convince Mark to loosen his grip.

"I bought your lies, Sarah. I got you drugs and I lied to our parents, because of you and I got nothing out of it in return. I only got more pain, like my life wasn't miserable enough already, without having you humiliate me. How the fuck do you plan to make this up to me?" Mark said starting out calm, but by the end of it he was screaming at her at full strength.

"I'm fucking sorry, Mark. I'm sorry you're a virgin, but don't take it out me. I can't help you with that. I just wanted some time for myself, for fuck's sake," Sarah screamed back at him. She had started to struggle to get away, but Mark was still holding her firmly in place.

"I can't help you with that," kept repeating in Mark's head and his mind started to get filled with all sorts of wicked thoughts.

"Why not? Why the fuck not!" Mark said in a loud voice as he shifted his body weight so she would be held in place by it and released her wrists and moved his hand towards her breasts.

"What the fuck are doing? Fuck, I'm your sister!"

Mark ignored his sister pleads and moved touched his sister's firm young breasts directly. The first he ever touched and he enjoyed it more than he thought he would. They were average sized and his hands were trembling as he gripped the soft flesh. He avoided looking Sarah in the eyes and his fingers started to play with her hard nipples.

Sarah was just a girl in his eyes now. An eighteen year old girl with firm breasts who wanted him to play with them. It didn't take long until Mark felt a bulge pressing against his pants from the excitement. He was getting turned on by his sister's body. He enjoyed touching her breasts and he didn't care they were his sister's. Her blonde hair was spread out on the sofa behind her head and he could really see why everyone found her so sexy. He saw it too. He wanted her.

"Stop it, Mark," Sarah begged him. "Don't do this. I'm your sister."

"You guaranteed, didn't you, Sarah? I'm just holding you to your promise," Mark said and he realized that squeezing her breasts wasn't enough anymore.

"Please," Sarah said and looked at him with her big blue eyes that were so difficult to say no to, but this time Mark had no such problems.

It was wrong, but he wanted to punish her for all his failures, for all her lies. He wanted her to pay for what she promised. He didn't want to be a virgin and she turned him on. It was only logical that she paid him with her body. She was naked and it would be so easy. She had guaranteed that he would lose his virginity tonight. He wasn't able to convince himself, but the feeling of her stiff nipple with and the way his hard cock felt made him do it anyway. Mark didn't care if it was right or wrong; he wanted to have sex with her. He wanted to have sex with his sister. She owed it to him and he was going to make her pay up.

"Don't do it," Sarah said as Mark removed his shirt. He grabbed her hand and moved it towards his bulge. "Don't." Sarah's word didn't stop him and he forced her hand to close the distance. Mark let out moan when he felt her fingers touch his hard cock through the fabric.

It felt so different having someone else touch, even if it was through the fabric. It didn't matter that he forced her to do this. It still felt better than anything he had experienced and by now he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself. This was the only payment he was going to accept.

"You guaranteed, Sarah," Mark said and moved her hand more forcefully. He enjoyed the pleasure of a girl touching his most intimate area, but it still wasn't enough. He wanted more.

"Unzip me, Sarah," Mark said in a commanding voice he didn't know he possessed.

"No, we can't, Mark," Sarah said before he slapped her and he could see that the way she looked at him changed.

The anger still boiled inside Mark and he could see that she was scared of him. He felt her hand unzip him, his own sister was about to be the first girl to touch his erect cock directly. He looked her in the eyes to try to assess what she was up to. She seemed to have resigned to accept whatever he wanted her to do. A smile entered his face and he got up from her and removed his pants leaving him nude except for a pair of boxers.

Mark didn't do anything to hide the erection from Sarah. If anything he was showcasing it to her. He wanted her to see how turned on he was. He was a real man with a real dick and he wanted her to see it. He could see the look of contempt in her eyes, but it didn't stop him. If anything her look spurred him on even more. Mark wanted her to see his cock. He knew it was sick, but he wanted Sarah to see how turned on he was. With one swift motion Mark removed his boxers and now completely nude just as his sister. Sarah sat in the corner of the sofa with her knees against her body in an effort to cover up. Her eyes were still on Mark and he did nothing to hide his erection. He stood there for a couple of seconds before he approached his sister.

"I'm sorry, Mark," Sarah cried out as she felt Mark's hands spreading her legs apart.

It had gone too far to stop. She had promised he would lose his virginity tonight and when he looked Sarah's neatly trimmed pussy all the guilt he felt got pushed to the deepest corner of his mind. She only had a small patch of hair above her pussy. Mark felt nervous as he let his finger trace up his sister's legs until it reached her pussy. To his surprise it was wet. He didn't know if it was because of him or the guy from earlier, but he knew it was a good thing. Mark wanted her to enjoy it when he penetrated her with his cock. He let his finger run up and down her slit until he found the entrance and pushed his finger inside her. He fingered his sister's wet pussy and it started to become even wetter.

"You're wet, Sarah," Mark said in a calm tone, fascinated by how her pussy felt against his finger and the way her juices coated his finger. Her face was red with a combination of anger and embarrassment and she still had a look of disbelief.

"It's not because of you," Sarah said before letting out a soft moan as his finger hit a soft spot inside her pussy.

He had heard her moan from his touch and Mark got a huge grin on his face. He continued to work the same spot that made her moan earlier while his other hand pinched her hard nipples until he heard another moan. It was becoming clear that she enjoyed the feeling of his touch.

"I heard that, Sarah," Mark said and grabbed her face, forcing her to look at him.

"Fuck, Mark, stop, oh god," Sarah said before letting out another moan.

Their faces were inches from each other now and he could see how she had troubles holding back her moans as he speeded up the movement of his hand. Mark's moved his thumb so it could touch her clit while two of his fingers kept moving in and out of her pussy. Her breathing got heavier and the moans came more frequently.

"Are you going to come, sister?" Mark teased his sister, enjoying the power he had over her. He especially enjoyed the look of Sarah's face as she struggled to hold back her orgasm.

It gave him a weird kind of pleasure knowing she was about to come with the help of his, her brother's hand. Mark had never seen anything sexier than the look of his sister's flushed face as she tried not to show him how good his fingers felt. She sweated; bit her lips and her eyes looked away from him. He could see how it got harder and harder for her not to moan. It felt like his fingers knew how her body worked, knowing which spot to touch. Her lips were slightly parted and her chest heaved up and down with each breath.

Their eyes met again and he pressed his lips against hers and for the first time in his life he was kissing a girl. She couldn't resist him. His hand stimulated her soaked pussy. His thumb was firmly pressed against Sarah's clit, making circular motions while two of his fingers went in and out of her pussy. She felt too much pleasure and was too close to coming to resist him. Mark pushed his tongue inside his sister's mouth and sought out her tongue and entwined it with hers. His cock reacted to the pleasure and a shiver was running through his body as he enjoyed the first and best kiss of his life. He didn't know kissing could feel so good. He felt pleasure all the way from the toes and up. Mark broke the kiss just in time to see Sarah orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I can't, fuck..." Sarah screamed out her pleasure.

Mark felt her pussy convulsing on his fingers and a tremor ran through her body as the pleasure from her orgasm continued to spread throughout her body. His cock had started leaking precum earlier, but after seeing his sister's face experiencing an orgasm made things even worse. He was so horny and almost any touch would be enough to make him come. Sarah's eyes were closed and it felt like minutes until she opened them again. She had a look of satisfaction, but it quickly changed once she saw the smile on her brother's face. She looked away with a look of shame on her face. Mark wasn't done and he moved into position to fuck her.

"Get a condom, Mark," Sarah pleaded, but Mark knew it was just a trick. If he left the room she would just run away and he knew she was on birth control.

"I know you're on birth control, Sarah."

"They're not 100% safe, Mark. I can't get pregnant," she said and looked up at him. Mark knew this was her last defense and his last chance to change his mind.

His fingers had been good enough to make her come and he wanted to bring her the same pleasure again with his cock and he suspected that a part of her wanted it too.

"I heard it feels better without one," Mark said and grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy.

Mark pushed the head of his cock against her clit before he moved it into position by letting it slide down her slit. He grabbed her head again. Mark wanted to see the look on her face when he penetrated her for the first time. He wanted her to look him in the eyes when he lost his virginity. She didn't look away. It felt like she had accepted that he was going to fuck and wanted to make it easier to bear by not struggling. Mark had never been so excited in his life. He slowly started to push his hips forward and the feeling of his sister's pussy wrap around his mushroom head was unlike anything he had ever experienced. His body filled with pleasure and it started to feel too good already.

"It feels so good, Sarah," Mark moaned as he pushed even further inside his sister tight pussy.

Mark could it in her eyes that she felt it too and soon wave after wave of pleasure swept through him. He pulled out a bit before thrusting deeper inside her again. Each thrust felt better than the last one and soon it was too much. He couldn't hold back anymore and his whole body started shaking and he started to ejaculate inside her. It all went so quick that he didn't even have the chance to pull out. The pleasure of his first fuck had overwhelmed him.

"Oh god, Sarah," he screamed out as his orgasm filled him with pleasure.

He felt his cock twitch as it unloaded his first load ever inside a woman's pussy. It was unlike anything he had felt before and it didn't matter that it had only been a couple of thrusts. A shiver of pleasure from the incredible feeling of shooting his cum inside his sister's pussy ran through him. It had all been worth it, the drugs, the failed date, it had all been worth it. The moment of pleasure was worth all the troubles. The moment he came inside her was the moment when everything felt right. He still enjoyed the afterglow when he heard Sarah's voice.

"Are you done?" Sarah asked and Mark could hear some disappointment in her voice, but mostly relief.

But Mark wasn't done and he already felt his cock starting to stiffen again. He pulled out and looked down at her dripping pussy. His cum was dripping from Sarah's pussy and the sight was making him hard again. He grabbed her face and forced another kiss on her.

"Not even close," Mark said after he ended the kiss.

He saw the look on her face when she felt his once more hard cock make it way back inside her. This time he was going to last longer. Mark couldn't get enough of her. It didn't matter that Sarah was his sister, only the way her body made him feel mattered. The mixture of her juices together with his cum made it very slick for his cock and he could thrust inside her with ease. His hand played with her breasts and he started to pick up the pace. It felt good, but this time the pleasure didn't overwhelm him the way it had the first time. Now he had time to enjoy how Sarah's wet pussy felt around his cock as to thrust inside her.

Mark could see and feel that Sarah was starting to feel good. He saw it in the way she breathed and how her pussy tightened around his hard cock each time he thrust inside her. Her hips even started to move to meet his thrusts. He wasn't sure if it was to make him come quicker or if it she did because she wanted to reach her own orgasm. Either way it felt even better as she started to take a more active role and soon Mark was sucking on her nipples while their hips slammed into to each other. It wasn't just him who fucked her now; she fucked him just as much as he fucked her.