Dean & Erica

Story Info
Erica doesn't know that she is about to turn into a werewolf.
10.5k words
4.57
43k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

"Gggrr..." she growled. Her head hanging heavily from her shoulders. Her hair falling in front of her face. Her features hidden behind the long cloak of deep red wavy hair. There was no mistake of it, the sound came from the still body atop of him. Dean was worried about her. He tried to look trough the veil of tousled hair covering the face but only puffs of strands would blow out when she exhaled. "Erica..." he said in a timid voice, but the only reply that he received was another lolling of her head. He sat up to come closer to her face. "Erica..." he whispered close. Suddenly, he felt her closed about his cock. Her walls were milking him for all his worth.

He tremor from the force of it. He guessed there was still some life left in her. He grabbed her hips to drive himself deeper into her wet sheath. Her head would bob and weave as a response from the force of his thrusts. Her large breast jiggling provocatively from their height. Soft fleshy mounds that moved in time with his thrust and which held his attention. After a few minutes of forcefully trying to burying his cock deep up in her, she finally stirred. Another growl erupted from her throat as she began to meet his every stroke head on. Her hips hitting in time with his upward thrusts. The bucking of her hips made Dean toes curled and her tightness made his eyes crossed. He was hanging on by a thread, willing himself not to release inside her body. But she was giving just as good as she was getting. He knew he was forceful with his thrusts but his wolf wanted her bad. He felt that part of him that was unnatural and animalistic, slowly surface.

He didn't want her to see his wolf. Let alone allow her to feel him in her. It was best for her and for him not to release his inner animal spirit. His spirit would be relentless and possessive. But if she kept riding him like this. His wolf would respond like the last time and mate with her for good. Shit, why did she had to always feel this good, he grumbled to himself. Her hair fell from her shoulder and there was the tell tale mark where he last bit her. It was healing. His wolf wasn't pleased with this. At least it wasn't infected, his human side thought. But she was losing his mark and the thought only made him thrust more wildly into her body.

Their rutting was accompanied by the grunt of the table they were on and the guttural growls that came from her. Dean couldn't give a rats ass if the table gave way under them and caught fire. He was going to drive his cock home with each thrust, spill his seed into her wet cunt and climax like a frigging banshee. He felt her walls clasping him, as it were sucking him deeply in her body. He was hoping they were both about to come to an end. He didn't know how much longer he could last with her tightly gripping his cock in a vice like this. His heart sped up and he felt his balls tighten.

Erica was moving in a frenzy by now. She held on to where ever she can on his body. Her wild movements smeared her juices all over his lower body. Her scent coating him and the air in the dark isolated room. His nostrils flared at the intoxicating scent of her. He was reaching his limits. His desire to taste her whetted his mouth. And with some resentful relief, he felt his balls erupting to spew his seed deep into her womb. His orgasm took over him and his wolf came along for the ride. His last thread of mental restraint snapped and he turned into his hybrid form. The room becoming small as his senses doubled. He can hear her erratic heart beat and taste with his sense of smell, their lovemaking. Along with the bad paint job in the room and the faint cigarette smoke on her waitress uniform lying some where on the floor. His heighten senses made it easier for him to take a closer look at her wound and the sight of it made his mouth water to taste her blood, again. That wound needs to be deeper but not deep that it would break her bones. Just deep enough to scar and mark her for his mate.

Erica on the other hand was trembling fiercely from the force of her orgasm. Her head snapped back and he watched as her body began to slowly shift. Her body jerked inward awkwardly, twisting and turning in on itself. He could hear the bones shattering and the sickening crunch and popping noise that came with it. Her fingers curling in on themselves as claws began to grow from her finger tips. Her head, still flipped back, exposing her neck was showing him how his poison was seeping and spreading throughout her veins. They stood out on her neck turning blue, when they pulsed, more veins would stand out and become infected, as it were. Until, it reached her extremities and it seemed like her entire body was pulsing. her heart beating slow and steady. Red fur began growing slightly on her body. The red piercing her ivory skin, but just slightly. A thin film of red hair less than an inch shook slightly on her body.

His wolf was pleased to see his future mate was slowly changing. He wondered how deep of a shade of red would her fur take, when it was in full growth. But then again his human side was beginning to worry. She was definitely turning and she would have no idea what was happening to her, when it finally happens. Besides, how do you tell someone that they were about to become a mythical legendary beast in a couple of days. Email?

Dean's release had already settled and his wolf was just admiring his prize, Erica. When her orgasm had subsided and she had flipped her head back to look down at him. She was looking at him not saying anything. She had already turned back to her human form and so had he. Her change hadn't taken full shape but he knew the next time during a full moon they better be making love, or else.

Dean was calm and his human form had resurfaced before she looked at him. His wolf had felt his human shame and had retreated from the emotion. That side of him didn't understand the feeling. His wolf had power and strength. Characteristics that any human or beast crave. Why would any one feel shame to share such a gift. His human side was though relieved to see that the the slight shift in her body hadn't register to her yet. He knew that it was one thing to own or posses great power and strength but it was another to live with consequences and responsibilities that comes with being a werewolf. Either way it will soon be a full moon and that made him worry even more. What if she didn't want to be a werewolf, he thought.

Erica was looking at Dean's glowing eyes. He was panting hard and he was looking at her worriedly. In the throes of their love making, she some how had scratched him. Red scratch marks criss crossed over his body, especially across his abdomen. Erica went pale from embarrassment. How the hell did I do that, she thought to herself. Dean was looking even more worriedly. His eyes melting into 'dark' concern as he looked at her. Erica didn't know what to do. She looked at his face. And all she wanted to do was kiss him silly again and to reassure him that she enjoyed herself immensely this time. To bring back the 'light' to his eyes, again, she thought. She leaned in to him to capture his lips. He let her kiss him but she felt him hold himself back. She opened her eyes to see that he was still looking at her. This time his eyes spoke of deep concern as they darkened even more.

Erica couldn't help herself. He was still lodged in her vagina and she squirmed. Dean eyes began to shine slightly in the semi dark room. Strips of light shining in through the blinded windows were showing parts of him and the room in light and shadow. The shadow and light lines falling across his body. His bronze coloured flesh and eyes were warm to her touch. The room was quiet and she could ear him breath. She saw his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. It reminded her of what they had done moments ago.

She felt heat rise in her face at the warmth and intimacy, the thought of it, created in her heart. Her eyes trailing across his body to stop where brown hair met and melted into red. Their joint area seemed seamless as though there was no partition. As though his body melted into hers making them one. He then grabbed her breasts and began to fondle their mounds. Erica fell into his hands and Dean relinquished what ever hold he had over himself as he kissed her. He grabbed her hair with his other hand and took more control of their passionate kiss. Erica began moving her hips sensuously in a grind motion over Dean's lap. Dean moaned deep into her mouth and his eyelids fluttered open. But his eyes, the golden colour, was shining even more brightly. Erica kept looking at his mystical eyes all the while feeling him caress her body. His touch was different this time. There wasn't that possessive need that they usually carry but more of a loving and tender touch. She felt him cupping locks of her red hair and caressing the wavy strands. She knew by the time he was done with her hair, it would look a mess. Slowly, they both held on to each other. Feeling the warmth and the intimacy of their touch and the seclusion of the room. It was quiet and desolated but Erica felt at home no matter where she was as long as his arms was around her.

Erica rocked back and forth on Dean's cock. Her romantic fantasies making her heart beat steadily. All the while gazing into his eyes, eyes that captivated her. Erica felt that familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was there from ever since she first laid eyes on Dean. The feelings were intensifying as they fan out through her body. In one swift motion of her hips Erica exploded on Dean's hard member.

Dean felt Erica climaxed and swallowed her moans. He can see her perfectly well in the darkened room. He knew she could see him just barely. But he had seen the emotions there, clear as day. And had felt trapped by her gaze. His mate he thought to himself, envisioning her with him for the rest of his life and bearing his children. Her rocking made him feel comforted and loved and when she kept looking into his eyes it took all of his strength not to take the lead in their love making again. He too wanted to show her that part of him. His wolf was satiated and now the human in him wanted to claim his woman. He wanted to passionately make love to her. To bring her to her release and feel himself flow through her body. Still, his heart won the battle as he allowed her to take control and he was rewarded with her climaxing, first. He felt her close about his cock and he finally, came in her again. He was able to enjoy his orgasm this time. The frenzied fuck they had only a few minutes ago nearly made him collapsed from exhaustion. This time he felt his heart beat and his love for her radiate through out his body, opening up to take hers in. While holding her tight he thought, there is nothing better in this world than to feel love and be loved by some one you love.

When they were able to utter words again Erica was the first to speak: "I think I need to be getting back to work."

Dean only looked at her and nodded his head. She was still atop of him. His knot had long ago retreated, but he couldn't bring himself to pull out of her. It felt so natural to have her there on top of him. She rolled of his lap and off the table. She was getting dressed. Her efforts looking awkward in her haste.

"You don't have to go back to work today." he said softly. "You can come stay with me, instead."

Erica turned to look at him. He was a tall man with very boyish features. His brown hair with its golden tints was alluring. His masculine body was lean and ripped. But his best attributes were his eyes. They contained every colour brown she had ever seen. From mud to sepia and from amber to whiskey, there was always a colour that accompanied his emotions. Lately, they were dark with a glow to them. It was as if he was trying to hide something from her.

Erica didn't know what it was he was trying to hide. She hardly knew the man. Last time, he had told her that he was a werewolf and she just patted him on the back. Not wanting to patronize him, but she just wanted to comfort him. Plus, moments before they had had great sex, it was a persuasive sedative. She saw him turned his head away.

"Dean, it wouldn't be fair to the rest, if you showed them favoritism." she said to the back of his head.

"Your right, I guess you better get going. I will see you tomorrow." he said to her while turning fully away to pull up his trousers from about his ankles.

He hated her rejection and her aloofness. How can she just distance herself like that from me, he thought as he was adjusting his shirt and tie. Just watching her getting dress was bringing his cock back to life again. He had wanted to throw her over the table and take her from behind and bite down to the bone on her shoulder with his fangs. Then he wanted to release his seed deep in her and taste her blood on his muzzle and fuck her again. He slapped his hands over his face and rubbed his face hard. He was trying to erase the trail of thoughts in his mind. Now, his cock was at full mast.

Erica took his actions as anger and frustrations. She can see it in his eyes and his demeanor, that he was unhappy with her attitude. Sometimes, when he looked at her while she was working. Especially, when he thought she couldn't see, his eyes would speak volumes. His heart would pour out and his eyes would get bright and shine through his locks. They would turn gold or sepia. Or they would turn amber, when she'd bend over. He would look like he was holding his breath as he sighed with longing and lust that was written clear on his face. Either way she knew how much he wanted her, but didn't know if it was the right thing to do. He is rich and she is poor. He is the boss and she is his employee. Their relationship was even more compromised as she looked like her early twenties and he looked like a teenager. She knew he was older and she could feel it in the way he would fucked the shit out of her, an expert at it, too. But she can't have him walking around with his ID card pinned to his forehead or go around fucking people to convince them that she wasn't a pedophile. There were too many contrasts and she didn't know if she had the strength to over come them all.

"Well, I guess I will be heading back then." she said to his back hesitantly turning away.

"Yeah, me too." was all he said and got up off the desk to button up his shirt and tie his tie. He had heard Erica fixing herself to leave the room. She left and closed the door quietly behind her. He was glad that she was gone and she didn't ask questions. He was tieing and retieing his tie for the past few minutes, willing himself not to burst from her rejection of him, again.

Erica didn't know what to do. This man who was the best fuck of her life actually wanted her. The first time they met was in the caffe where she worked, a couple of weeks ago. She was serving him as usual until her manager came over to her. "Erica that is the man that pays for our salaries. Be extra nice to him!" her manager had said and walked over to him. She did her best to accommodate him and her other guests. He stayed long after everyone had left and asked her to come join him for a cup of coffee. After some time she was on her second cup and he was on his 5th. They joked about him not being able to sleep at all that night. When he asked her if she would like to accompany him to a hotel. Supposedly, he knew they had an all night open gym, where he can work of the caffeine. She ended up inviting him to her place, instead. The ride home made them sit closer together and she became aware of his eyes on her. There was a hungry look in them that made her blush and feel self conscious. When they got through her door he came up from behind and just held her. The act was filled with such longing that she give into him that night. The sex was wild and unbridled. It was filled with lots of passion and sexual positions. She was still amazed at herself for being so flexible and robust. His appetite for sex was bordering on nympho as he kept encouraging her to keep up with him. She couldn't help herself. He touched her in the right places and he was just so hot. Every time she looked at him or his glowing eyes she felt a pull with in to please him. To go ahead and give him what he wanted. She did over and over again. Until it became to much for her and her body couldn't take it. The sun was coming up and she felt raw and sore by their all night affair. He some how sensed this and became aware at what he was doing. His attitude was of that it was natural for people to be having sex for hours on end. He some how looked remorseful as he stopped and pulled out. He was still hard but he just lay next to her and held her at a distance from him. Though she felt relieved, his hard on made her feel guilty. When she had awoken a few hours later, his hardon was still there and she had a hard time leaving him. She did, eventually. The ache between her legs was a reminder. She had left him a brief message on the kitchen counter. It was by far the best work out she had ever had and the memory of her trying to move that day remained fresh in her mind. Every part of her body had began to ache, later on.

Since, then the sparks were always there between them. So, was the dirty looks from her colleagues. Some how they knew about her love affair with the boss but she didn't know how. It was as if they could smell it on her skin. And when she came in with a patch over her shoulder to hide one wicked love bite. Hell froze and she got the third degree burn from everyone. It was hard working when no one was willing to help you. She wanted to talk to him about it or anything else. She just wanted him close, to be there for her. She didn't want to be alone like before. Her days filled with work and her nights with sleep.

Erica mind was in a buzz when she entered back into the little caffe. Her uniform was wrinkled and though she tried to wipe herself clean of the sex act. She can still smell sex on herself. It was mingled with both her scent and his. Her face and her body became heated by the thought. She really need to be more careful. There were people at work who weren't to please with her relationship with the boss. She tried in vain to keep it a secret, but it just takes one look at him, while he was looking at her and even a blind man could tell that there was something going on. It hasn't been easy for her, either. It was not as easy as she thought it would be to ignore someone who looked at her that way. She always felt the need to look back at him or just go to him. But the kitchen clank and the angry mumbles kept her head away from his table and on her work.

Dean returned back to his sitting area. He always took the seat the furthest back in her working area. The caffe was a U-shaped design. The arms as it were of the U-shape held the seating area while the underside was the kitchen area. She had the right side to the back section. It was close to the kitchen and she was happy about the fact. During summer the seating further away from the kitchen would get more customers, because of the windows that were along the arms of U. But winter brought them back closer to the kitchen where it was more warm and the seating were packed close together. Dean took the seat to the right and furthest away from her customers. The table was too close to the kitchen door and not much guest like to sit there. She found out later the reason why she got that area and it was because it was a spot for newbies. It was close to the kitchen and small. So, it was easy to oversee and no one likes to serve the boss, who likes sitting in that area. Plus, you didn't get much tips and the kitchen could see clearly how well she was doing.

Now it was a death trap. Everyone had to pass through her seating to get to theirs on the right side and they were giving her hell. She was slow and she took long to move out of the way. The kitchen wasn't to keen on putting up her orders on the counter on time, seeing that she had it way too easy and the rest were so far away. And always there was something to criticize about her work ethics. If it weren't about her movement, it was then about her appearance. It was relentless and she was feeling even more insecure about herself than before. And poor Dean wasn't helping her when ever he came around. If he would only stop looking at her. She thought about breaking it off all together with him, but the thought made her heart heavy.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers