Dean & Morgan

Story Info
Dean & Morgan are inspired by sex & each other.
2.1k words
4.35
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orphic
Orphic
2 Followers

I'd only met him once, at a recent party, but there was something about him that I couldn't get out of my mind. He was a few years older than I was, being 21 while I was only 18. I think that added to the attraction, on my side at least.

At the party, when we first met, we had sat and talked for hours. He was so intelligent, and interested in what I had to say. We spoke about books, authors, philosophy, world affairs, and eventually, what we thought about love. We both believed that there were many partners for everyone, and that soul mates did not definitely exist but there can be a deep connection between two people's souls. We talked on into the night, until it was finally time for me to leave. I felt an immense feeling of regret. I longed to stay with him and gaze into his warm brown eyes. We parted quickly, with people now being about, and thus we could not voice all that we wanted to. I knew then I would have to see him again, and I sensed he felt the same.

Three days after our encounter I was lying at home on the couch. I'd taken to watching daytime television, as I was on school holidays and had little else to do. I saved my reading, writing, and thinking for the nights. I was about to fall asleep while Oprah spouted some sentimental lines about freeing my spirit and the phone rang. My heart began to beat faster and faster, though I had no idea why. I reached for the phone...

"Hello, Morgan speaking."

"Hey, Morgan, it's Dean..."

"Oh, hey Dean... How did you get my number?"

"I just got it off your cousin...You don't mind do you?"

"No, no, of course not! I was just wondering. So, um, how are you?"

For a brief moment the phone was silent...I began to worry...Then he said:

"I'm not really sure actually... Since the party the other day I haven't been able to concentrate on much. To be honest, I have no idea what is going on...but I keep thinking about you. I think I miss talking to you."

I was shocked, amazed, overjoyed, and scared... I couldn't believe he had said that. That's what I had been yearning for! Still, I could not quite believe it. The skeptic in me kept me from opening my heart completely that very second. I realised I had not yet replied to what he had said, and became suddenly nervous.

"Uh, you..." I began, but before I could think of what else to say Dean broke in.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have rung, I shouldn't have said anything. I knew I should have left that night, as it was in my memory – perfect. Should I go now?" He seemed genuinely upset.

"No! I just don't know what to say... I...I've been thinking about you too, but I don't know what it is exactly I am feeling. I just keep replaying that night over and over in my head, but it was only a conversation. I've never felt so...confused!"

"Well, I think there is only one thing we can do... I mean we are both confused and don't know what we are feeling, so maybe we should meet again... just to talk, and maybe get some coffee. What do you think? This is entirely up to you, but I really feel I need to see you again."

"You're right Dean...when? I don't think I can wait for long..."

"How about right now? I can come around and pick you up..."

"Yes, perfect." I gave him my address. "I'll see you soon then?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes...um...bye Morgan"

"Bye Dean..."

We both lingered for a second then hung up the phone. I stood transfixed for a moment, trying to grasp what had just happened. Dean, the one who I couldn't get out of my mind, was coming to pick me up for some coffee...

"Hey" I said when I opened the door. Dean looked so good. He was wearing some black, slightly flared, jeans and a green shirt. His longish light brown hair was messy, but, aside from his goatee, he was clean-shaven. He looked even better than I remembered him. I had on a long flowing black skirt and a low-cut black collar shirt. He looked me straight in the eyes. I went somewhat weak at the knees...What would happen today??

"Hey... you wanna go?"

"Sure"

We got in the car and started driving. There was silence for the first few minutes during which there was so much tension in the air I found it hard to breath.

"So, uh, where do you want to go?" Dean asked, glancing up from the road at me.

"I have no idea... I don't really like many places in this town... what do you think?"

"Yeah, I feel like that too. We could always go back to my place and make ourselves some coffee, but I don't know if that would make you uncomfortable or not..." "That sounds good actually, at least we will be able to talk."

"Okay, we'll do that then."

We got to his place and went inside. I felt nervous all of a sudden, and I didn't know what to do. I just followed him into the kitchen and watched him make some coffee.

"You don't have to go back to UNI for a few more months yet, do you?" I asked him.

"Not 'til march. How do you think you'll handle year 12? It's the one that counts... or so they tell us."

"I should be okay. I just want to be able to go to Uni."

"I've been thinking of deferring, and getting a job down here. I need to save up some money for a year or so. I'm getting low on funds."

"Well if you did that we might be able to see more of each other... I mean, if you wanted to..."

"Well I did only start thinking about it after we met..."

I blushed and fell silent... I was not used to this! We moved to the couch when the coffee was ready. We sat silently while we sipped our coffee for at least 5 minutes.

"We should probably do that talking we had planned soon..." Dean said.

"I know, but I can't think of how to express what I need to..." I replied.

"Neither can I...and we both want to be writers! This is not a good sign..."

"No... but maybe we just need a little inspiration..."

"I think you're right."

Dean took my cup of coffee and placed it next to his on the table. He looked at me, and I looked back. My mind was at a standstill; his eyes stopped any possible train of thought I might have. He leaned in, so our faces were mere centimeters apart. He touched my hair with his hand, and then left it cupping the back of my head. He leaned in further and our lips met. I was lost in the moment. He parted my lips with his and caressed my tongue with his. I reached my arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I felt a need within me that had never been so strong.

We kissed deeply and passionately, taking no notice of the time. I had never been kissed like this before. There was so much more to it than a simple kiss. There was love passing between us. Soon we were so close that my breasts were pressed against his chest, and I could feel his hardened dick against my thigh. Dean pulled away ever so slightly, breaking our kiss. He stared deep into my eyes for what felt like forever.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong, but I just don't know if we should go any further..."

"Oh Dean, I have never felt what I am feeling now, not for anyone. Please don't let us stop, I need to feel close to you."

"I want to take this further too, I really do, but I don't want to ruin what we have... or could have..."

"We can't ruin it, we can only make it better..."

With that I kissed him softly again. He looked at me once more, searching my eyes for what he wanted to see. He found what he was looking for my desire. He then kissed me long and hard, his own desire increasing with every second. I pulled his shirt over his head, feeling his chest with my hands. His skin was so smooth, and I wanted his warmth against my own skin. He unbuttoned my shirt and found my bra less breasts. He cupped them both in his hands, then pulled his lips from my mouth and began sucking on my nipples. I moaned softly as he squeezed and toyed with my chest. I knew I had to feel him inside me. I ran my hands all the way down his back, and then moved my attention to his fly. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Dean suddenly stood up.

"Should we move to my bedroom? We might be a little more comfortable there..." He asked.

"Yes, yes." I said breathily.

He took my hand and led my to his unmade bed. I sat on its edge, and he sat beside me. I turned and kissed him, stopping only to say

"Dean I need to feel you inside me, please please take me now." I begged.

Without a word he lay me down on my back. He pulled my skirt and panties over my hips, kissing my pussy as he did. He stood to pull off his pants, and threw them on the floor. His fully erect manhood was now exposed to me. I reached for him and pulled his body against mine. He saw the need in my eyes, but he seemed hesitant.

"I'm on the pill, you don't have to worry" I said to him.

"Do you want me to put..."

"No no, I want to feel all of you inside me."

"Ohhh..." He nuzzled my hair and kissed my neck, and at the same time ran his hands all over my body. I softly moaned, and in response he moved down, and opened my vagina lips with his fingers. His tongue attacked my clit, sucking, licking, and teasing... I could barely stand it. It felt so good. I moaned louder and louder, as he brought me close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck me now, please, I need it."

He moved up and kissed me gently on the lips. I reached for his long thick cock. I wrapped my hands around it and pulled it gently at first, then harder. This was all the encouragement Dean needed. I let go of him and he spread my legs wide. I quivered with anticipation. I was not a virgin, but never before had I wanted sex so badly. I felt the head of his penis inside my opening, teasing me. Suddenly Dean pushed his entire dick inside me filling me up completely.

"Oh Morgan, you feel so good."

"Oh Dean..." was all I could manage to say.

He began slowly thrusting in and out of me. He felt so good deep within me, and I felt so close to him. It was as if we had become one. I could feel Deans cock pumping me faster now, and I moved my hips to match his rhythm. After fucking like this for a while I asked him to let me ride him. We flipped over and I sat down on his big hard dick. Feeling it fill me again felt amazing. I bounced up and down on him, and moved my hips as much as I could. He held my waist with both of his hands and helped me move up then down so he could get deeper penetration. I moaned louder and louder, and watched Deans facial expressions fluctuate between ecstasy, pleasure, and love. As I was reaching my climax I began to scream with pleasure, and I could feel Dean's cock pulsating inside me, ready to come.

"Oohhhh, fill me up Dean, come inside me, ooohhh." I moaned.

Dean moaned loudly and held my hips tight; keeping me pressed down on him while we orgasmed in unison. I shook hard with pleasure as he shot his load deep within me. Mmm, there was nothing better than this moment. I collapsed onto his chest, both of us breathing heavily. We kissed again, more gently than before, and with more love. We spent the rest of the afternoon naked and close together in his bed, not having sex, but talking. We had finally found the inspiration we needed.

Dean and I have been together for the last 5 months, and the sex gets better every time, and so do the conversations...

Orphic
Orphic
2 Followers