Dean of Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
464 Followers

"Shh, there's no need for that Jenna, just relax," said the Dean, but Jenna found it hard to follow his instructions. Despite her inability to loosen her body the Dean's thick finger found its way inside and seemed to wiggle and squirm until he was up to his last knuckle in her tight ass. Jenna couldn't imagine any medical procedure this could be about and felt herself freeze. She didn't know what to do about the Dean fingering her asshole with her naked and bent over his chair in his office. She released somewhat and his finger worked its way deeper, then withdrew. The Dean was finger fucking her ass but she found herself giving in to his touch again. She reached around and began to manipulate her own clit right in front of the Dean.

The Dean took her actions as permission because he began to bang her thick finger into her ass harder, his hand slapping her cheek loudly causing her to moan loudly as she rubbed her clit into another orgasm in front of the Dean. He held his thick finger deep in her ass until the last of her orgasm had subsided and she whimpered slightly as he slid his finger out. The Dean then took a deep breath, taking in all the smells of her pussy inches from his face.

"You may put your clothes on now, Jenna. The physical is over and you have passed," he said returning to his side of the desk. Jenna felt herself blushing all over her body as she pulled on her underwear and then put on her skirt and shirt. While she was buttoning up her hot pink cardigan and wondering how she could quickly disguise the messy nature of her hair before walking back to the dorm, the Dean called her name.

"Yes?"

"I almost forgot to mention, the last person that cancelled was supposed to be my roommate for the trip. You don't mind being my new roommate do you?"

"Not at all, Dean Powers." She could feel her pussy quivering already at the thought of spending two months rooming with the Dean.

AngelBell
AngelBell
464 Followers
12