Dean Wasn't The Family First

Story Info
Father and daughter break new ground on annual fishing trip.
5.4k words
4.45
80.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

To the reader: The father-daughter relationship is one of the most precious on earth. I hope you enjoy the following story and I promise, as always, that I will heartily welcome all feedback, positive or otherwise.

-------------------------------

I think of my growing up years as big and wonderful and empowering. I was forever made to feel important and valued but that was never allowed to go to my head. My mom was very good looking, hip, fun and quick to make friends She was a successful Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Office of a major regional bank. My dad was my hero through all those years. He was fiercely protective of me, endlessly affectionate, generous and did I mention very good looking. He was tall, always tanned had an infectious laugh and an easy smile. I loved them both deeply and they loved each other. It turned out, though, that there was to be a little more to the father-daughter relationship than is, I think, traditional.

I was 18. Dad and I made our customary annual fishing trip to Craig's Lake in central Ohio. We'd been doing it since I was 10 and that trip had become my birthday present every year, just me and Dad. How I looked forward to it and I know he did too. We'd talk, and fish and hike and cook and just hang out together. It never got old. It was always a magical week. Things certainly took a very different turn that year, however.

It was Tuesday. We'd been there three days and had made a good catch that day. Dad cleaned the fish and I cooked up the fillets. We ate and laughed and shared stories and consumed much wine. We planned to watch a movie after the dishes were done but when we finished drying and putting them up, Dad asked to be excused. I asked if he was OK and he said yes, maybe it was the wine but he had some personal business to take care of upstairs.

"Personal business?" I asked. "What kind of personal business do you need to tend to at this hour?"

He got very red in the face and stammered for an answer. None came. He avoided my gaze. I knew at that point what he was up to and having consumed a fair amount of wine myself, decided to have little fun with him.

"Oh Dad, for crying out loud, I'm an 18 year old woman. I know exactly where you're going and why," I reported. "I'm not a little girl any more. I know that's just as normal for you as it is for any man. Just because you're my father doesn't mean I don't think you do that. Don't be embarrassed with me," I said in a conclusive tone.

Still he said nothing but at least made eye contact and smiled. Most of the redness had seeped out of his face. Finally he said, "OK sweetie, I guess you got me. I won't be long and when I come back we can watch that movie." With that he turned and headed upstairs.

No sooner had he disappeared than I realized that I'd become a little aroused by that conversation. My breathing had become a little quickened and shallow. I didn't even think about it, I just reacted. I snuck upstairs as quietly as I could. I don't know if he left the door ajar on purpose or not but I could plainly see the light spilling out onto the hardwood floor as I made my way up the hall. I was pretty stealthy as I edged up to the bathroom doorway. I stood there, silent and still.

I counted to ten and then decided to make my move. I walked noisily up to the door and stopped to look in, pretending surprise. Our eyes locked. "Sorry Dad, it's just me," I said and began to turn as if I was going to walk away. I did pivot in place but didn't walk away. Instead, I turned my head back to look at him. His cock was enormous and reddened. I was shocked at the size of it and also that he was completely naked. It was clear he'd been hard at work and was about to experience his inevitable reward. Our eyes still locked on each other.

"Again Dad, sorry to interrupt," I said. "I'll let you have some privacy," and I headed back down stairs.

He can back down about 10 minutes later, went into the kitchen, poured a glass of apple juice and then came to sit beside me on the couch. "Well that was a little awkward," he said.

His comment just hung there in the air. I don't think either of us knew what to say. Finally we both began at the same instant to say something and immediately fell silent to let the other talk. Again the awkward silence. He cleared his throat and I knew he was about to say something.

"Look honey, knowing that your dad masturbates is one thing, seeing him do it is another. I can't undo what happened up there but I sure can say I hope you weren't offended or that you somehow think differently about me...you know, think less of me."

"We'll not only is that not the case," I began, "but in a certain way that made me feel closer to you. That was an intensely personal, intimate moment for you and strange as it might have been, sharing part of that moment was, I don't know, kind of like special. I wasn't put off. This might sound crazy Dad, but I kind of felt privileged to share that intimacy with you."

"We've shared a of of things over the years sweetheart but this certainly breaks new ground. I'm sorry but I just can't help feeling a little embarrassed," he said.

"You're certainly entitled to your own feelings but I still say you're wasting your time being embarrassed about that in front of me," I went on, "And besides, I think you've got a cute butt and I must say you are very, very well endowed."

"Your mother has never complained," he said sheepishly.

"I get that alright. I've never had a man that size. The biggest...."

"Whoa," he interrupted me. "I'm your dad. I don't want to hear about your sexual exploits. I think it's time we watch the movie. That ok?"

"Yeah I get it Dad," I said in response, "but can I say one more thing?" I asked pleadingly. He nodded.

"I love you so much right now I could burst." I said and bent over to kiss him on the cheek. We hugged and put on the movie.

I slept kind of fitfully that night. He'd let that conversation go a little further than I might have thought as I looked back on it, especially about there having been no complaints from Mom about the size of his dick. But the image of that dick stayed on my mind. I finally fell asleep thinking about it and the way it looked in his hand.

Wednesday was a terrific day but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Such was not the case on Thursday.

We'd made reservations for a boat tour on one of the nearby lakes that featured a number of gilded age mansions scattered around the shore. We were looking forward to it. Our reservations were for 9:30 and the lake was a 30 minute drive. It was 8:15 when Dad knocked hard on my bedroom and yelled out to me that we had overslept.

"Got to get moving' honey. We're already running behind," he said and was gone.

It only took me a few seconds to come out if my sleep fog and understand what he'd said. I got up, went to the kitchen for coffee and thanks to the timer, found a hot pot waiting. I poured a cup and went back to my room to lay out some clothes.

I had to pee in a terrible way but Dad was in the only bathroom. I tried to distract myself with making the bed but the minutes were racing by and when I could no longer stand it I went to the door and knocked. I could hear the shower running. He didn't answer. I opened the door a crack and yelled in. He heard me and hollered back, asking for 5 more minutes.

"Sorry Dad, I'm going to pee myself right now. I got to come in". And I did.

I didn't look up at first, just kind of kept my eyes downcast. I closed the door behind me and stepped over to the toilet which was only about 2 or 3 feet from the shower stall. The door is clear glass and he was right in the middle of jerking off.

"Sorry babe but I asked for another few minutes," he said as he continued to stroke.

"No worries Dad, I'm getting used to it." We both laughed.

I kicked off my panties, lifted my gown and sat down. This positioned me at about eye level with his business and again, I was only a couple feet away. What else could I do. I watched him. I'm not sure what came over me but as he began to approach his climax, I felt myself getting drawn in.

It was more than just fascination, I was becoming aroused. As the intensity began to pick up for him, I was becoming more and more fired up. Even more than that, my feelings were being fueled by the fact that I loved this man and always had. He was never less than loving and giving to me. He was my dad. I adored him.

I finished and got up to brush my teeth, hoping if nothing else for a little distraction. He was still at it.

"You going be all day with that Dad. We've got to get going," I said

"I don't know what to tell you," he said' "but it's just not happening here and I sure can't stop right in the middle," he responded.

So throwing caution to the wind and without really thinking, I pulled open the shower, pulled my gown off and stood there naked, the spray bouncing out on me.

"Does this help?" I intoned sweetly.

He didn't say anything just looked me up and down and within 10 seconds blew his load all over the front and sides of the shower stall. His face was the picture of ecstasy and he shuddered as he began to recover. When he had spewed the last of his creamy froth, he slumped back against the back wall with his hands at his sides, the shower still pouring out onto his belly. His reddened cock hung limply in front of him. It was massive.

I just stood there and stared at it. I couldn't help myself. It could only have been a few seconds but I'm sure he caught me staring because when he cleared his throat I looked up and could tell he'd been studying me.

"Ok princess," he said, "your turn in here. I'll leave the water on."

He came out, I went in and as we passed each other he gave a pat on the behind but it lingered just a trifle.

Less than 20 minutes later we were in the car and on our way. We'd make our appointment. But it was a half hour trip and within five minutes the silence was just killing both of us and I think neither of us knew what to say.

Wouldn't you know, we both began to speak at exactly the same instant.

"No Dad," I said, trying to drown him out, "Let me talk first. Please."

He nodded. I continued.

"I want to talk about what happened this morning and Tuesday evening, specifically I mean about watching you masturbating. I totally love the feeling of intimacy I have with you when that happens. It resonates way down deep within me. It's more than just a sexual thing, though that's part of it, but I get this strong feeling of sharing and bonding with you. You are the most important man in my life Dad and somehow this, I don't know how to say it...somehow this lifts me to a higher place of connectedness to you." And I began to cry.

He wanted to stop me, I could tell but he let me get it out for a minute or two. Then he said, "So then why the tears, honey?"

"Because I don't know what to make of this. Maybe I should feel ashamed or dirty but I don't. When I first saw you handling yourself I was just enraptured. I loved watching you. I loved it that you saw me watching. I'm glad I took my gown off because I wanted you to see me naked, I loved it, and when that helped you get off, well I almost lost it. And when you put your hand on my bare bottom, oh God I thought my head would pop off. I thought I might cum right there as I stepped into the shower." I began to sob again.

I took a deep breath, gathered myself though I was shaking like a leaf and continued. "So I need your help here Dad and mostly I need some honesty. And I being a slut?"

"No, you're not being a slut princess, and of course I've thought about this too. It's got to be obvious to you by now that I'm more than a little taken in by the events of the past few days but if we're going to explore the possibility of taking our relationship to another level, then I think we need to be sure we're clear on a few things," he said.

"Ok, what?" I asked.

"Well for one thing, I think it's imperative that this remains a private matter between us forever. No matter what."

I agreed immediately.

"Secondly, if we're going to go down this road then you need to know that your mother is and will forever be my first and only love as husband and wife."

"I would have it no other way," I replied. " I have no thoughts or interest in ever taking her place. I love her too."

"Then let's just play this by ear Princess. Ok? If any part of this ever hurts you, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself. I'm crazy for you. You're my baby, my precious daughter. I love you. End of story."

I agreed 100% and the mood immediately lightened. After that we easily drifted from this subject to that. We were on time for our tour and had a wonderful, wonderful day, father and daughter.

The boat docked at noon and we ate in town. We spent the afternoon just driving through the countryside. There was no discussion of anything sexual, just a fabulous father and daughter time together. It was easy and natural and beautiful.

We stopped for tacos on the way home, had a couple Mexican beers I'd never heard of and were home by 9.

As we parked the car and came into the house I said, "How about you open some wine Dad, while I go change and get my robe on. That ok?"

"Sure, honey, you go on. Cabernet ok?"

"That'd be perfect Dad. Bottoms up." I smiled broadly at him and went upstairs to change.

I changed out of my clothes, brushed my teeth and went back down. I heard him in his room changing too. I had on a short cotton gown, calf length and had my robe only loosely closed. No panties. He had his robe on too and with his legs bare, I assumed he wore his standard sleep wear, boxers and a tee shirt.

We sat close and had no trouble finishing that bottle. Every time I leaned up to get the wine and pour us another glass I'd allow my robe to fall open. I was getting myself hot. Finally I said, "Dad, I need to ask you for something but I don't want you to think I'm being kinky or creepy. Can we, like, just say what's on our mind and not worry about impressions?" I asked pleadingly.

"Of course honey, what is it?"

Nevertheless, I felt like I was on thin ice but I decided to go for it. "Do you remember taking me over your knee for a spanking when I was little?"

He laughed. "Sure I remember," he responded, "apparently you do too."

"I do. Will you give me a spanking right now? I know I didn't do anything but would you?" I asked.

"Sure sweetheart, Daddy will give his girl a spanking. Come here and lay across my lap. He opened his robe."

I got up, dropped my robe to the floor and hiking up my gown, laid bare ass across his lap. He had taken my meaning entirely. I didn't really want a spanking but rather his hand on my ass, caressing, fondling and exploring. That's just what I got. It was delicious. I could easily feel his erection growing underneath me.

"Lift your hips up for a second honey," he said.

I did and he slipped off his boxers. I returned to my position. He continued to stroke and caress my bare bottom, tracing lazy circles around and across my cheeks, running his finger down my crack and grabbing handfuls of butt. As I lay prone across his lap, I moved my knee out to the edge of the couch each time he ran his finger down my crack toward my pussy. He pressed that finger further into my crack each time and I opened my ass further each time, inviting his continued exploration. He began to touch my asshole. I was enraptured.

I reached back with one hand and pulled my cheek open. He went for it. He pushed his fingertip into my anus and I yelled out. I was nearly out of control.

"Oh shit yes Daddy," was all I could say. I was sopping wet and drenching the poor man's crotch. I came hard, shuddering and bucking against his probing finger.

We were motionless for a minute, maybe two and I rolled off and kneeled in front of him and took my gown the rest of the way off. His dick big was hard and pointing straight up to the ceiling. I could see it pulsing, bobbing sort of, as his heart pumped, engorging it with purpose and energy. It was wet from me. I made eye contact with him, held his gaze for a few seconds and then reached out and took hold of his slickened wet dick. He let out a moan when I did that. It was so hard in my hands, so warm and so alive, it seemed to me. It sounds crazy I guess but I sensed I could feel his life force coursing through that big, beautiful cock. I began to stroke and he let me. We regained eye contact and he smiled down and winked at me. I blew him a kiss. I was hard at work now, jerking him.

I used both hands at first and then alternated hands and then he wanted to take a turn and when he did that I began to fondle my breasts. He was hammering on that thing with a greater fury than I had been, I took over again but having learned from watching him, I went at it with twice the stamina and speed as before.

"I'm going cum in just a few seconds honey," he told me, and again he took over the job.

"Will you please cum on my tits Daddy," I asked in total earnest, my eyes pleading with him.

He didn't answer, he just erupted all over my chest. I was so surprised at the force with which that first burst hit me. He kept landing his man juice on my tits, over and over again. Finally he was finished and just slumped back in the couch. I began to rub his syrup all over my breasts, being careful that he saw me tweaking my nipples. He did and I loved that.

We went upstairs, got cleaned up and headed for bed. With no discussion whatever it was just understood that we'd sleep together. I crawled in next to him. We were both naked.

"Love you Princess," he said.

"Love you too Daddy," I said in response.

He was laying on his back and I was on his left. I scooted up to him and laying on my right side, swung one knee up and over him, laid my left arm across his chest and rested my head on his shoulder. The last thing I remember before falling deep into an easy sleep was how completely safe and loved I felt. It was bliss.

I woke up Friday morning before he did. Neither of us had set the coffee pot on the timer the night before so I spent a few minutes getting that going. It was almost 8:30 and this was our last full day at the lake. I poured two mugs, put a little milk in his the way he likes it and headed up to the bedroom. He was coming awake but hadn't gotten up yet. I was still naked.

"I got us a couple coffees," I said as I set the mugs down on the bedside table next to him. I sat down on his edge of the bed, looked at him, smiled and waited for him to talk.

He reached out and began to stroke my arm. He smiled back at me...that gorgeous smile of his but didn't talk for a minute or so. Finally he said, "Well I guess I spelt in."

"I only got up 30 minutes ago myself. I think I'm a little out of breath after last night." I responded. We both laughed a little

"Are you ok with things Princess?" he asked

"I am Dad, cross my heart. I promise." I moved his hand from my arm to my breast. He took the hint and began to fondle my tit. It was gentile, easy and without any measure of urgency. We just smiled at each other.

I let that go on for a minute or so and said, "Here dad, have some coffee," and I handed him the mug. We stayed there together, me sitting on the edge of the bed while we worked on our coffee. It was maybe 10 minutes and the entire time with my tits hanging out. We talked about nothing really but both agreed it was shame that Friday was here already and we'd have to pack up and head home in the morning.

He had propped himself up against the pillow to drink the coffee and through the course of conversation the covers had slipped down to barely cover his man parts. He opened his arms and said, "Come here to me princess."

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12