DeAndré's Love Making

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina moaned as his kisses crept down her neck towards her breasts. Dré took his tongue and circled her nipples before sucking them into his mouth. Christina gasped and squirmed as she caressed the back of his head while he made her nipples hard as diamonds. Done with her nipples, he made his way down her body with kisses and circled his tongue around her navel before continuing to the journey southbound.

As DeAndré settled between her thighs, she moaned,

"Mmmmm!"

He kissed up one thigh and down the other, slowly making his way to her pussy. He took his tongue and slightly parted her pinkish-brown sex petals. DeAndré did this a few times and each time Christina pushed her hips towards him, trying to get him to penetrate her.

"Stop fucking teasing me," she moaned. "Eat my pussy."

He slid his tongue in, beginning his assault on her coochie that was sweet like honey. While his tongue was going crazy, he slid a finger inside and worked it around.

"Ooh, shit! Yeah, eat the pussy." Christina moaned.

DeAndré licked her labia lips gently. He took his thumb and index finger, opening her up then his tongue licked around her lips a bit more before finding her clit. He lashed at her clit causing Christina to arch her back. Dré started to flick her now protruding clit with his tongue while finger fucking her pussy. He curled his finger upwards to stroke her g-spot while sucking on her throbbing clit.

"Oooh, oh my goodness," she whispered, rotating her hips as he drove his tongue deeper into her.

"Right there baby. Oh, shit, Dré. Mmmm, don't stop."

She didn't have to tell him because DeAndré wasn't going to stop. He took his sweet time eating her, flicking his tongue over her clit as fast as he could.

"Oh God! Yes, yes, yes! I'm going to cum. Oh yes, I'm going to cum. Make me cum!" she screamed, grabbing the back of his head and driving his face further down into her.

DeAndré stopped licking the clit to start sucking on it, forcing Christina's back to arch more. He was doing it and doing it well due to the reaction he was getting. He knew she was close when her legs clamped tightly around his neck.

"Yes! Keep sucking my pussy!"

He nibbled and sucked on her clit until she began to convulse, climaxing with a window breaking shriek.

"I'm cumming! Goddamn, I'm cumming!"

Christina couldn't believe the tongue love that she just received. Brandon was good at eating pussy, but DeAndré was awesome at it. He wasn't done either as he kept working her pussy over with his tongue, sending her into a wave of breathtaking orgasms. Weirdly, she began feeling this warm feeling near her heart, but flagged it off.

"Shit boy, I've never cum so hard. Damn!" she said while writhing on the bed in extreme bliss.

Sure, she'd just cum though they were far from done as with a finger, Christina beckoned his forth wanting the dick. She pulled DeAndré to her lips, tasting her own vaginal essence.

"Mmm, it's time that I return the favor, huh?"

DeAndré smirked, "That would be nice."

Christina pushed him down on the bed and snaked her way toward the dick, wasting no time.

"Mmm, I love big dick." she told him before slipping her lips over the head of his throbbing member.

She licked the pre-cum off the tip, "You taste good too."

Her lips formed a tight suction around Dré's cock. As Christina sucked him, her tongue swirled around the head. She took more and more into her mouth before licking along the thick veins that ran along the shaft. She then started sucking deep, trying hard to get all eleven inches down her throat, but gagged and eased up. Christina moved down to his balls, sucking them into her mouth.

"Fuck, you're so good, girl." DeAndré told her as he sifted his fingers through her luscious hair.

"Yeah, Christina. Suck my balls."

Done with his testicles, she licked up DeAndré's entire length, kneading his balls in her hand.

"I want this dick inside me now," Christina demanded in a low, sexy voice and Dré's was more than happy to oblige.

The fact that she wanted him so bad excited Dré. Christina lay down on her back, giving him the sexiest smile.

"Ever since that sexy ass poem, my kitty's been creaming for you," she told him lustfully. "Fuck me, DeAndré!"

DeAndré climbed on top of her and Christina's thighs began to shake. All eleven inches of his thickness filled her insides. She yelped at his entrance, but fell right in line, creating an amazing rhythm. Intertwining his fingers with hers, he roughly stroked her middle and Christina's body quaked with each thrust.

"Yeah, give it to me, boy. Give me that dick," Christina moaned as her eyes curled back.

Dré smiled at this cause he knew he was giving it to his friend just right. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he quickened his pace. Christina gave a few stifled moans as he pounded in and out, thrusting his hips from side to side. Dré was stroking her so hard that he hit bottom more than once.

The warm feeling near her heart was back and Christina's eyes widened as he kissed her forehead. DeAndré was stroking her walls gently, tenderly. He wasn't fucking her, but instead he was making love to her and it was the warm feeling near her heart that told her so.

"Shit, let me ride you, Dré." she groaned as he hit her g-spot for about the fifth time.

They switched places on the bed and Christina rose to her knees then slowly lowered herself onto Dré's pipe. He was so thick and long that she had to take him inch by inch, but she loved every minute of it. By the time Dré was fully inside her, both were moaning with arousal. Grabbing her ass, Dré began ramming into Christina, his manhood stroking her walls like no man's had ever done before.

"Shit," Christina moaned uncontrollably, her breasts bouncing to the beat of his rhythmic thrusts. "Oooh, Dré...fuck me, baby...fuck me!"

Dré laughed at her while smacking her booty a bit, "Yeah, that's right, baby. Ride it, Christina. Let me make you feel good."

"Mmmm, you're making me feel good too."

"I'm not stopping either, boo. Ahh," Dré groaned as Christina flexed her inner walls around him.

DeAndré cupped and squeezed Christina's tits as she rode his dick, her hips bucking furiously against his. Christina perfectly matched him stroke for stroke like they were made for sexing each other as they both felt their ends coming, sweat dripping and glistening from their bodies. Never leaving her womb, DeAndré forced Christina to her back and stroked her a few more times before pulling out. Before she could say a word of protest, he flipped her over and placed her on all fours, entering her from behind. Christina cried out as he slapped her round butt cheeks, making her flesh jiggle.

Dré couldn't resist her beautiful heart-shaped ass pointing up at him. He took his dick and ran it up the length of her slit. He wrapped his hands around her, massaging her titties as he slowly slid inside Christina.

"Fuck me, Dré," she half commanded, half begged.

"Fuck me!"

They both let out a moan as DeAndré slid in his full length. Christina let out a scream of pleasure. Dré rotated his hips, letting his member explore every inch of her tight pussy. She cried out again as her sugar walls clenched around his cock. Christina's love tunnel was wet, creamy, and the harder he nailed her, the louder her moaning became.

Dré pulled her hair as he drove deeper and harder. He loved watching his dick disappear in her pretty pussy and reappear shining with her creamy wetness. He smacked her ass and watched it ripple. The visual was beautiful. Christina was thick in all of the right places and the she was driving him wild.

"Mmmm, you like how I'm hitting this pussy?" he moaned in her ear.

"Oooh yes! I like it, boo," Christina replied backing her pussy on him. "Damn, you're hitting my spot, baby. Fuck."

"You want me to keep hitting it? Yes or no?" Dré asked, daring her to say anything, but yes.

"Yes, yes! Keep going. Get this pussy, boy. Get it, oooh get it!"

"Mmhm, you're going to cum for me, Christina?" he moaned, feeling the nut at the tip of his dick.

"Yes, just keep driving that big ass dick deep, oh yeah! This is your pussy, DeAndré!" she screamed.

DeAndré was in heaven and Christina was his guardian angel tonight. He turned Christina on her side and kept plunging deep inside her. Christina's eyes rolled in the back of her head again and Dré loved that he was the one giving her so much pleasure.

"I'm going to cum again, Dré. Fuck, nut for me, baby. Bust that shit!" she screeched.

DeAndré couldn't hold it any longer and his cock erupted.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he moaned, pulling out and watched Christina squirt her love juices all over.

"Fuck!" she screamed as her body shook violently, cumming for a second time.

Christina collapsed in front of Dré, taking in the best sex of her life, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my God," she breathed with a sigh before they fell asleep.

*****

It was one 'o clock in the morning when Christina woke up. The bright lights of Dré's room made her eyes tear up. Carefully, she slipped out of bed and got dressed quietly as not to wake him. Christina stood outside of DeAndré's room holding her chest. She still couldn't believe the incredible night she'd had and he'd rocked her world something fierce. Worse of all was what he mind was telling her.

"That was more than sex. Dré just made love to me."

Christina strode back to her room and crawled into bed. She had no idea what was going to do when Brandon got back, but all she could do enjoy being sexual fulfilled.

"Damn, Dré what did you do to me?" She quizzed inwardly, falling asleep with a long, sated smile.

12